Community > Posts By > Whozurdaddy

Whozurdaddy's photo
Mon 04/07/14 05:47 PM
Ha ha ha Tazz!

I just got done eating pizza and going to say the same.

drinker

Whozurdaddy's photo
Mon 04/07/14 05:39 PM

Pay good money for something sheer and lace to wear in bed. Then let him rip it off! :heart:

^^^^^^^^This girl's got potential^^^^^^^
pitchfork

Whozurdaddy's photo
Mon 04/07/14 06:57 AM
Change the oil in my rig.
:banana:

Whozurdaddy's photo
Sun 04/06/14 09:23 PM
Watch a bunch of Adam Sandler flicks. He's got breaking up down to a tee.

Whozurdaddy's photo
Sun 04/06/14 09:21 PM

Hey guys I'm having trable seeing if the guy is really in love with pls help. How do I know if he is really in love

You'll just know ; it's something between the feeling you get while eating a really good Belgian Chocolate and sipping Brandy.

Whozurdaddy's photo
Sun 04/06/14 06:43 PM
To each their own.

I'm not into it. I think a one night stand has the potential to reduce the other to an object/ a thing for ones own immediate personal needs.

It's my own moral barometer regarding the matter, not meant to judge others.

Pass....

Whozurdaddy's photo
Sun 04/06/14 10:54 AM
Single, but definitely o.k. with it.

Besides that... I'm not looking for Ms. Right. I'm looking for Ms. Right now.

bigsmile

Whozurdaddy's photo
Sun 04/06/14 09:17 AM
Kiss
Dimmed,Soft
Coffee with milk
Hot pitchfork
Tall
Open
Roses
Day
Spring

Whozurdaddy's photo
Sat 04/05/14 11:47 PM

Rubber hammers hurt less.

drinker

Whozurdaddy's photo
Sat 04/05/14 06:14 PM
Thinking.... ' I really just want to kick it and meet people' but knowing ' Test on Tuesday!!! Cram!!!

*sigh... .. .

Whozurdaddy's photo
Sat 04/05/14 06:09 PM

Back on topic ..I am sure a lot of women are perceived as needy..neurotic ..irrational..insecure ... but true love overlooks imperfections and eases a troubled mind.

Spot on.

Whozurdaddy's photo
Sat 04/05/14 03:14 PM
Well....I'm only light brown in the summer. But I'm White in the winter, pink when I get burned and red when I get mad.

Sometimes I can be green... when I'm sick. :)

Whozurdaddy's photo
Sat 04/05/14 03:07 PM

Test-
No1- what color are my eyes? ;)
flowerforyou

Maybe for Online purposes....'What style is my font'.
bigsmile

Whozurdaddy's photo
Sat 04/05/14 03:03 PM
Y'up! A darling little brunette named 'Lynette'. We were 8.

:)

Whozurdaddy's photo
Sat 04/05/14 02:57 PM

I guess there should be no such thing as 'normal'. but some folks are forkin loons!

So gals stopped responding to you because you only contacted them once in a blue moon?

LOL 2 the loons!

mm... I dunno? It's pretty busy around here when I'm in school. Time's at a premium here. That and I'm not a good doddler. LOL!

Whozurdaddy's photo
Sat 04/05/14 02:53 PM
Edited by Whozurdaddy on Sat 04/05/14 03:00 PM

Cheeky grin...I think American men should just be grateful they can get dates ...

LOL!

Whozurdaddy's photo
Sat 04/05/14 02:45 PM
Beautiful day and a great bike ride. :)

Whozurdaddy's photo
Sat 04/05/14 09:18 AM
I dropped on to this particular titled subject because I wanted to see what 'The habits of a male on line dater was' by popular consensus; something to give me a bearing of what 'normal' behaviour might be.

Having had participated on a couple of other sites a couple of gals contacted me and wanted to 'share' addys and such. After about a week or so, I started getting signals which pointed to the case that I wasn't responding in a normal fashion. I was 'Aloof'
Apparently (after having talked to a female friend of mine) I wasn't chasing after these gals with my tail in the wind, thus the repulsions.

So.. I've got my popcorn and am just waiting to hear, what comes of this all.

Ha ha ha!

Whozurdaddy's photo
Sat 04/05/14 09:05 AM
To the OP:
Y'up, all me these days. Learning about the things I want to know about the world. Challenging myself to understand those things I didn't understand earlier.
If it were different I'm pretty sure that it would be un-comfortable.
:)

Whozurdaddy's photo
Sat 04/05/14 08:55 AM
After 20 years of marriage, I am beginning to like being single. If I want to jump in the truck for a ride, I do it, if I want to go TomCatting @ O'dark thirty, I can, and If I want to pack up and head to Florida I will.

Paid my dues, now it's a bit of 'Me' time.