Community > Posts By > Whozurdaddy

Whozurdaddy's photo
Thu 04/03/14 12:03 AM

well lets be frank, looks like people will keep denying the truth, for if they crucified him who came to save the whole earth, who are we that they should hear it again ...

truth is a perspective... not everyone's truth is the same... thats why so many people are killed over religious truths...

So what you say is 'Truth'?

Whozurdaddy's photo
Wed 04/02/14 11:50 PM
I'd get my horse ranch up and started again. Figure out how to help those in need with some sort of 'long range' plan.

Go to Germany, Denmark, Australia, China and maybe the Arctic.

Get a pack of German Shepherds. :)

Whozurdaddy's photo
Wed 04/02/14 11:48 PM

Out of curiosity: that happened for real????

I'd go to the Queen's palace and give her the bird: I might in actual fact be richer than her, hahaha

I'd set up the spiritual centre I really want, the way I really want it.
And with that much money I'd set up something for poor Dutch ppl. Poverty is getting worse, and there's lots of stuff done for third world countries, kinda like Red Nose Day, millions being collected, but never ever for the Dutch ppl that suffer. Pisses me off tremendously!
I'd travel around the world! Back to Uluru, Australia, Scotland, the US, Canada, England, Iceland, sigh ... I'd be happy as a pig in ****!
Finish and publish my books.
I'd wanna build a fence around Japan so they can't do their friggin whaling anymore pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

I wouldn't keep that much money to me, myself and I and my family. And anyone who'd keep that much money to himself/family is a total utter ******* wanker and selfish c***!

Brilliant.

I'd like to be there to see you flip off the Queen. LOL!

Whozurdaddy's photo
Wed 04/02/14 11:44 PM

Move to Orlando
I'm not a disney freak I just like sunshine

:) Buy an island in fact... buy two.

Whozurdaddy's photo
Wed 04/02/14 11:41 PM
Hey, if a house needs painting....

just saying.

Whozurdaddy's photo
Wed 04/02/14 11:38 PM
OP, maybe you're painting with a broad brush.
It would be similar to one saying that all women just talk simply to be heard.
If what you say is all that you're hearing from the men in your life than you might want to change the herd you're running with (so to speak).
I've got lots of partners from climbers to puter geeks and we don't sit around jabbering about sex. We're too busy being busy. :)

Pops

Whozurdaddy's photo
Tue 04/01/14 11:56 AM
'Oh wow it's eleven already!?' Last day of Spring Break, I earned it. :)

Whozurdaddy's photo
Tue 04/01/14 12:32 AM
I want kids, 11 to specific. Actually I need 13 because the kicker and a backup. Ha ha ha... Back in the day, I coached Pop-Warner football.

I'm in College and tutor Algebra for them as a work study.Everybody's 'You should be a Teacher' . Of course the first thing I think of is 'Yeah, I could recruit my own players from the classes I teach.'

in reality...kids keep people young and sharpens the wits. imho

Whozurdaddy's photo
Tue 04/01/14 12:24 AM
Yeah, it's all fun and games till you lose the can opener. :)

Whozurdaddy's photo
Tue 04/01/14 12:15 AM
Those are all great ideas.
I've done so much of what I've wanted to this point. Scuba's definitely on my list though, that and Sailing a boat on the Ocean.

Whozurdaddy's photo
Sun 03/30/14 03:20 AM

HI AGAIN. COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME? I've a lot of pictures downloading to the computer and I wanted to put them all in one file,instead of 10 files. Then I put all the pictures in one file, let's say they are in the 10 file and I delet it and then I delet the empty files one at a time off the computer and then when I restore the file with the pictures in it, the empty ones come back too,even after I change their names. How do I handle this??

The way I was taught about computers is as follows.
Look at your computer as an office.
You have some files to put away to keep the place tidy.
Put these files into the folders that they belong to.
ie, pictures into your picture folders etc.
Then put these folders onto the shelf where they belong.
A little basic but too much information can be confusing.

^^^^This^^^^

Whozurdaddy's photo
Sun 03/30/14 03:03 AM
Thanks Charles, I'll do it.

Whozurdaddy's photo
Fri 03/28/14 09:56 PM
Howdy. I'm the new guy.

Buuuuuut.... I did try to send out a P.M. to a gal today and I got caught in a loop.
Apparently I didn't respond to an e-mail that was sent to me from
the site upon my firing up my account. When I attempted to send out the p.m. I was prompted to get the mail sent me and respond with a response code.

I did enter in the response code # only to get caught in a loop.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Whozurdaddy's photo
Fri 03/28/14 09:31 PM
Edited by Whozurdaddy on Fri 03/28/14 09:36 PM
Doc, photos are files, those files are in folders. Put the folders into 1 Master folder. All things being equal and I not being a psychic the lady may have more of the same pictures for each of those individual folders in time. Holding each 'picture/file' into their independent folder will insure that if she adds to those files they will be sorted accordingly within that file.
I create various files, documents and folders for them regularly. My experience is that given enough time, folders multiply like rabbits and eventually there's the need for a 'Master' folder.

I used to have to file by hand. Old habits die hard.

Whozurdaddy's photo
Tue 03/25/14 11:50 PM
Edited by Whozurdaddy on Tue 03/25/14 11:54 PM
Do what you can. Get as many of the Updates to that date. Apart from that, save up and upgrade to 7?

Here's the Microsoft Community site: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/help/upgrading-from-windows-xp-to-windows-7#T1=tab01
If you follow the directions you should be o.k. with the install. :)

Like I said, they'll probably toss out an update once in a while. XP's like Obamacare, they've got too many people hooked now to just dump the project.
Kinda like Java on the Client side. :)
Good luck.

Whozurdaddy's photo
Tue 03/25/14 11:44 PM
Ummm...maybe....try this?

Create a new folder in Pictures(title it as you may), drag and drop each of your '10' folders into that folder and voila!

I don't think there should be much of a need as to have to 'delete' any pics if you do as mentioned. :)

Whozurdaddy's photo
Mon 03/24/14 09:16 AM
To the OP:
If you go with the free version of 'Avast' after you've already run the purchased version, you'll want to uninstall the original version and THEN install the free version.
It's the same for those passing from free to paid versions as well.

Zone Alarm also has a free version of a firewall and bug catcher; Malwarebytes (also a free version) can run side by side with it and they will not conflict. Both offer free definition updates daily as well. :)

Good luck with that,

Daddy

Whozurdaddy's photo
Mon 03/24/14 09:04 AM
Maybe it's XP you're thinking of? M.S. is cutting support for XP on the 8th.
I wouldn't get to worried though Queenie because all of the Bank ATMs are XP supported systems. And they're not changing out just yet.

1 2 3 5 Next