Community > Posts By > Whozurdaddy

Whozurdaddy's photo
Tue 02/10/15 08:26 PM

Bad parachute.

Yeah, I was thinking on the same terms. A fiery car accident would work too.

Whozurdaddy's photo
Tue 07/15/14 06:29 PM
Edited by Whozurdaddy on Tue 07/15/14 06:28 PM

just think you're a follower of Non-violence, A burglar breaks into your house to hurt you and your family with a knife, There's a base-ball stick near you. what will you do?????pitchfork

To the OP, I'm going to dis-assemble this a bit but don't take it personal:

A burglars intent is pretty much focused on those items which he can steal and fence; take them, they're all replaceable, no worries, take it all.

A murderers intent is another thing all together. If it's a murderers game I'm going to have to non-violently part them/him out piece by piece. There's no need for violence, just pure motive driven self-defense of my family and my person.

Whozurdaddy's photo
Mon 07/14/14 08:37 PM

I cant name just one reson, so i'll name three..:tongue: , but they are, in fact, very intertwined:

* lying, deceiving,not being able to be what they really are (for
various reasons: fear, high demands, underlying agenda etc.)
* not communicating properly about positive and negative aspects of the
relationship
* not being able to deal with the differences (communicating,
adjusting, accepting, transcending them)

I say you have good insight.

Whozurdaddy's photo
Mon 07/14/14 08:29 PM

Perfect.

bigsmile

Whozurdaddy's photo
Tue 06/03/14 07:48 PM

Nice people are nice.

bigsmile

Whozurdaddy's photo
Mon 05/12/14 10:19 AM

Can anyone tell me why I can't get SKYPE to work properly on this computer?

When I had it downloaded...every time I would engage my web cam, it would freeze up...I had to shut down and reboot. grumble :angry: I uninstalled and installed SKYPE maybe 5 times and the same thing keeps happening. explode mad What do I do to make it work properly? huh whoa Any help would be greatly appreciated! :thumbsup: smile2

You might want to check your upload and download speeds. All the bells and whistles are great if you're service can keep up. Clear your memory caches in your browsers as well.
There's a whole laundry list but don't get overwhelmed. Lots of seemingly 'BIG' problems are often small ones.
Btw...what Operating system are you running?

Whozurdaddy's photo
Fri 05/09/14 07:32 AM

Buy a friend with plenty of batteries:wink:

Maybe she did? Maybe that's why she's exhausted?

bigsmile

Whozurdaddy's photo
Fri 05/09/14 07:09 AM

Wow, I got viewed six minutes ago and that profile has been deactivated already....what does this mean?
:smile: That was probably scammers or the Husband- Boyfriend caught them?laugh Just like when they are in trouble and need Money! mad I tell them to pick up their passport and get their Azz over here!!devil :tongue: There's hundreds n the Sky right now heading my way! Boy i'm in trouble i can't start a Harem here!!laugh devil

laugh

Whozurdaddy's photo
Thu 05/08/14 09:15 PM

snicker...women want their lawns mowed, their furniture moved and other (name one) honeydews.
rofl

That's funny because I owned my own landscaping business and did a lot of the mowing, weedeating, scheduling and accounting myself; plus whenever I needed furniture moved, I did it, as well as the rest of the "honeydo" list like painting, remodeling, plumbing etc.......SNICKER tongue2

bigsmile Busted! bigsmile

Whozurdaddy's photo
Thu 05/08/14 09:12 PM
Edited by Whozurdaddy on Thu 05/08/14 09:24 PM

Anything is better than dial-up. Honestly, yes DSL is much better, the modem comes with package. The modem plugs into your phone line, then you hook an Ethernet cable from the DSL mode, to your computer. If you want to go wireless, buy a wireless router and hood that up to your DSL instead.

^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^

You'll want to contact your ISP as well though. Sometimes areas that are really rural will have to be within approximately 2 miles of the main loop in order to provide you with DSL service.
If you have cable t.v., you might be in a good position to go with a Broadband Service And you're Cable provider might have one of those 3'fer package deals. It's much faster and cleaner on the the upload to download ratios.

Whozurdaddy's photo
Thu 05/08/14 09:07 PM
Maybe it's the USB port you plugged the receptor into?

Whozurdaddy's photo
Thu 05/08/14 06:01 PM
snicker...women want their lawns mowed, their furniture moved and other (name one) honeydews.
rofl

Whozurdaddy's photo
Thu 05/08/14 03:16 PM

Yeah, I understand some men (here) don't do that, but that's not what I wanna know :/
As for the rest, please read the OP: I don't pick anyone. MEN initiate contact, MEN want to meet. And it doesn't just happen to me, it happens to many women, so it seems to be a pattern.
I want insight in why, how and what.

I've seen your profile. It would appear to me as though the ones leading you on are the ones missing out.
Hang in there.

Whozurdaddy's photo
Thu 05/08/14 03:09 PM
There needs to be a 'Blow me!' box at every bar which holds each persons car keys; no keys no drinky.

If you blow clean, your compartment which holds your keys are freed up and you may go, if not well, hang out and sober up till you blow clean.

The box'd be covered on Sec. cams so there'd be no screwing around with it.
Recording of the incidents should prove to the DA that the House did it's duty, but it's only their responsibility only so far.

Whozurdaddy's photo
Thu 05/08/14 10:55 AM
Glad to help. :)

Whozurdaddy's photo
Thu 05/08/14 08:41 AM
Criollo's right Athena. Multi-layering is the most effective form of defense. This is called the 'Castle Defense' Moats, Draw bridges, High walls, and working sentries if you will. :)

I think it's good to remember that what applies in the world applies on the Net; if you're an easy target, you're most likely to get hit.

Virus, trojans, bots, malware all have 'definitions' and some have signatures of their authors. Firewalls and malware preventers rely on having the definitions within their libraries, and those are what you get when you update your protection systems.

Keeping a basic bug catcher, and a wall updated will usually protect your system. Set a time up weekly in which you can run complete scans against the hard drive of your puter and for the most part, you'll be good to go. It's also a good idea to re-name your Firewall and your Bug catchers after you purchase them. Very specific firewalls virus' are created to take down systems as well.
Bad guys are looking for easy targets. The key is to keep yourself moving and adapting to the threats.

smokin

Whozurdaddy's photo
Thu 05/08/14 08:27 AM

Men are smarter... because they let women think FOR them
:tongue:

laugh

Whozurdaddy's photo
Thu 05/08/14 08:22 AM

Why would it be gay for a man to be friends with a woman in the first place? Or to hang out with them, and so forth? What does that have to do with sexual orientation or anything sexual at all?

Because we live in a society in which so many have lost their self esteem and need to promote their looks, their wealth and other physical attributes rather than their ability to communicate and participate intelligently.
'Sex sells' has become the Marketing Sirens beacon for 50 years now, being the good little Maslow sages that they are, knowing that we have 'needs un-fullfilled'(one of those being the constant, sexual gratification). And now, later down that road as a society of people we believe it to be true.
So now we're 'gay' if we want opposite gender platonic relationships or maybe some things 'wrong' because we don't come on to a woman within the first few times of contact.

I tutor the Algebra courses at our college. In the first 3 lessons with female students 50% of the time is spent insuring them that I am not there for alternative reasons.... btdt. THEN, we can get to their mathematical problems.

Ugh!

Whozurdaddy's photo
Wed 05/07/14 04:51 PM
drinker

Whozurdaddy's photo
Wed 05/07/14 10:28 AM
Edited by Whozurdaddy on Wed 05/07/14 10:31 AM
It's a reflective/refractive issue.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Previous 1 3 4 5