Community > Posts By > CRAZYLOBSTER

CRAZYLOBSTER's photo
Wed 01/07/09 02:36 PM
In fact the hot pepper is better. but you can try with any king of pepper. there is a plenty of them in the market.

CRAZYLOBSTER's photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:59 AM
This a traditional dish prepared in Mexico witha chef and dish instead of the stove.
Well first the ingredients are the following:
this recipe can be for four persons:
8 pieces of chicken
1 bar of butter
1 bottle of white wine or brandy
3 pounds of green peppers
3 pounds of onions
4 pounds of mushrooms

FOR THE GREEN SAUCE:
6 POUNDS OF GREEN TOMATOES
6 HOT CHILIS
SALT THE NECCESSARY
GARLICK
CORIANDER BUT IN MEXICO IS CALLED CILANTRO
NOTE: THE SAUCE MUST BE PREPARED BEFORE THE CHICKEN. PUT ALL THE INGREDIENTS IN A BLENDER AND TRY WITH WATER BUT TOO MUCH WATER, BECAUSE IT MUST LOOK LIKE A GUACAMOLE. THE GREEN TOMATOES YOU MUST PUT THEM TO COOK IN A ROASTER. WHEN THE GREEN TOMATOES GET READY PUT IN THE BLENDER AND THAT'S IT, THE SAUCE IS READY.

PREPARATION:
FIRST PUT SOME BUTTER IN A PAN, AND WHEN THE PAN IS HEAT PUT THE CHICKEN IN PEACES, AFTER THE CHICKEN IS READY, ADD GREEN PEPPERS, ONIONS, MUSHROOMS AND WHEN ALL THESE INGREDIENTS GET ALMOST COOK, ADD WHITE WINE OR BRANDY AND YOU MUST FLAMATE IT FOR A WHILE, AND READY JUST SERVE IN PLATES AND ENJOY. WHEN YOU SERVE THE CHICKEN ON PLATES COVERED WITH THE GREEN SAUCE OR AT YOUR PLEASURE.

THIS IS A CHEAP RECIPES AND IT'S READY IN 20 MINUTES OR LEAST, AND BESIDES YOU DON'T NEED AN STOVE.

CRAZYLOBSTER's photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:50 AM
MOST OF THE TIME THE PEOPLE USED TO GET THE TKTS AT THE SAME HOUR THAT THEY ARE LEAVING, BUT THE SECRET HERE AND PLEASE FOLLOW MY RECOMMENDATIONS AND I AM SURE YOU WILL SAVE A LOTS OF MONEY ON TRIPS:
1.- FIRST ALL YOU HAVE TO PLAN WHERE YOU WANT TO GO AND HOW LONG YOU ARE PLANNING TO STAY THERE.
2;-SEARCH THE BEST PRICES FOR HOTEL,CAR TRANSPORTATION FROM THE AIRPORT TO THE HOTEL AND VICEVERSE.
3.-CHOOSE THE AIRLINES WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL BUT LET ME TELL YOU THAT THE BEST PRICES YOU CAN GET IT ON THE FOLLOWING AIRLINES:
SOUTHWEST, NORTHWEST AND US AIRWAYS(BUT DON'T TELL EVERYBODY THIS IS A SECRET JUST FOR YOU)

this a link where you can get a divided miles for traveling:
http://dividendmileswireless.com/usairways/vu/
and here you have some promotions from this airline:
http://www.usairways.com/awa/content/specials/promotions/newroutesale.aspx?c=00521_hp_txt

4.- Once you have your destinations, you must pay your tkt thre months before traveling, but remember you can't change your route or date because if not you will pay a penalty of 100 dlls plus the different of tkts which can be another 300 dls. For that reason is very important to plan your trip for not making changes.
5.-See how the weather is in the place you are going to visit for not purchasing clothes you don't need in that city.
6.- Ready and ENJOY YOUR TRIP!
Well maybe some recommendations are not adjust to you but try to prepare everything before traveling. If you are ready for all, you will not have any problem.

CRAZYLOBSTER's photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:26 PM
All the companies have overflow bags and when this happen the WORLD TRACER AGENT must put it on the right destination or flight. In this case all the bags are taken out the plane and if there is any bag which not belong to the destination where the bag arrived inmediately is putting on the system for tracking the original passenger and see where is the bag claimed by the passenger.
All the proffessional agent in world tracer must put the bag onthe system inmediately because only in this way the passenger will keep inform about his or her bag.
Sometimes the bags stay one overnight in the destination where it arrives due to there are not flights for sending it.
The bags not go to security process again because it was already checked by the TSA(Transportation Security Aviation)

CRAZYLOBSTER's photo
Mon 01/05/09 11:48 AM
First of all, when you travel to any part of United States or other country, it's very important to keep the part of your boarding pass, your PNR or E-TKT NUMBER and your claim tags(a tag which the agent gives to you for the bags you are checking.
With this thre documents in case that you are arrived to yourfinal destination and when you go to the carrousel for picking up your bag and this bag not appeared, you must be calm and look for the airline agent and ask for your bag, after you see the agent, he is going to request for the documents mentioned above. He is going to fill a proper form called "baggage report" and you must give you adress and phone number to locate you. After this, he will assign a file number which have five digits for example if you are traveling with US AIRWAYS YOUR FILE NUMBER MUST BE IN THE FOLLOWING WAY: US-10032. THE FIRST TWO LETTERS IDENTIFY THE AIRLINE AND THE OTHER IS THE FILE WHICH HAS FIVE DIGITS, SO IF YOU GO TO CLAIM YOUR BAG DON'T FORGET TO GIVE THIS INFORMATION TO THE AGENT AND THEY WILL SEE IT IN THE SYSTEM.
AND BESIDES IF THEY REQUEST FOR YOU CLAIM TAG, TE CLAIM TAG MUST HAVE 8 DIGITS TWO LETTERS OF THE AIRLINE COMPANY AND SIX DIGITS NUMBERS FOR THE BAG. EXAMPLE:

US-123456 US AIRWAYS
AA-654321 AMERICAN AIRLINES
DL-987678 DELTA AIRLINES

AND SO ON, REMEMBER YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PAPERS ON YOUR HANDS ALL THE TIME.
WEL I EXPECT THIS INFORMATION CAN BE USEFUL FOR YOU.
PLEASE WRITE YOUR COMMENTS, I WOULD APPRECIATE A LOT.

CRAZYLOBSTER's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:59 AM
thx for your comments. I appreciate your words.

CRAZYLOBSTER's photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:09 PM
thx for your comments. I was not sure but i think i will write more about this, because i have plenty information. thx again and have a good day!

CRAZYLOBSTER's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:42 PM
I worked for an international airline called US AIRWAYS for 10 years. And during that time i can tell u that the SECURITY PROCESS is the essential. Today and from septembre 11,98 the rules were changed due to crazy people used the mean of transportation to cause terrorism and other bad feeling to the population. Now i can tell u that the TSA AND other organization had worked pretty well due to every single person including the personnel from the airline has a very special security process that it's impossible to find a weapon or any other hazzadour item. I understand that some paxs get angry but for security please calm down and you must understand that if you want to arrive on time at home you must follow all the instrucctions. So my recomendations are the following:
1.If you fly in a domestic area arrive one hour and thirty minutes before departing. bUT IF YOU have an international flight yu must be three hours before departing.
2. According to the baggage the limited is one bags but every bag must weight 50 pounds, and if you have more pounds than thatyou must pay an extramoney. If you want to take a second bag you will pay 15 dlls.
3./If you bag is bigger than the size accepted yu must pay extra too, so try to follow the rules about the size and don't use boxes or something like that.
4. Confirm you schedule before arriving to the airport because sometimes the reservation not appear on the computer because sometime people don't use a segment and if you are an E-TKT you must have your PNR NUMBER which has six digits.
5.- Try not to take a lots of clothes were you go in this case you can take on the plane as carry on and you arrive to your destination will not have problems.
5. In case that on eof your bags don't arrive on time, please go to the airline office and fill a LUGGAGE REPORT and the agent will search on WORLD TRACER which is the system that all tha companies use for looking your bag. And don't worry, your bag will be with you before 24 hrs if you make the report inmediately.
6.- If you don't want to have problems with your seat assigment, please request for them, on the reservation before leaving, in this way, you and your family will be on time.
Well that's all what i can share with you. And i EXPECT TO RECEIVE SOME COMMENTS.
WELCOME NEW YEAR 2009!
THX FOR READING MY BLOG

CRAZYLOBSTER's photo
Wed 12/31/08 02:11 PM
Some people around the world are teaching the word of God, but they are trying to save the soul of the human being but what about them? I met a person in Mexico who used to talk about God to me all the times, and he was my boss,but when we were working he always was in a bad mood, so don't u think that he must be patient and tolerance for the rest people? He is a representative of God in Mexico and I still don't know why do the people follow him? But anyway, the point is that if we are praying all the time and we are talking about God, we must try to follow the rules of the commiments or no? Just that's all, we don't have to judge to the people just like i am doing now. I am not a religion person but I always pry for the humanity, for my family and for those people who are in war in Europe or Asia. I really want to thank u for giving to me the opportunity of writing this. God bless u.

CRAZYLOBSTER's photo
Wed 12/31/08 02:01 PM
Edited by CRAZYLOBSTER on Wed 12/31/08 02:05 PM
MY BIOGRAPHY
I was born on september 24th, 1968. I was born in a little town called Acapulco. When I was born my mother and father were living together until my parents had another boy. This boy is my brother, his name is Rodolfo. When he was 3 months of age my parents were separated, But there was somethig strange because my mother never advised to my father she left us alone at home.

So one week my father left the house around 5 a.m because he had to be in Zihuatanejo ( a town which it´s around 3 hours from Acapulco) for one week, so he said good bye to my mother, and that day, my father never could imagine that my mother had planned to leave the house with us inside.

The house was closed and to the third day my grandmother(father´s mother) when to visit us but she was surprised that there was nobidy in the house, suddenly she heard a noise, so she decided to open the door and she found us inside completely dirty and starving. So she took us with her, and we were in a hospital for about three months until we could recover our efforts....... this story will continue.....

THE BIOGRAPHY 2
Continue.....part II:

So During my 7 years old I was living with my grandparents and I never saw my mother, but One day my father arrived to the my grandparents´house and he started talking with my grandma and she introduced me and I was surprised for that, because I told my grandma that I already had my father, and my father was in the other room, and so I went to ask to my father(grandpa) if that thing were true and he said: "yes, He is your father and he is my son. He is called Lucino, and he was with you until he was separate from his wife in this case your mom".

I was pretty sad for that, because I was confuse about it, so I encouraged and I decide from that year, keep studying pretty hard for learning many stuffs and don´t request any assistance to my father in case that they let me alone in a kinder garden o a place for kids. I keep cleaning the house, and I obbeyed to my grandparents all the time, because of this incident.

My brother did not pay attention of this, so he kept the calm and he did not make any change in his life.

My real father was married again when I was 7 years old, and he had four daughters. And my mother was married again, and she had four daughters so far.

We´ll continue this story....

THE BIOGRAPHY 3
PART 3:

Finally, we moved from our first house to our new house in Vista Hermosa, which it´s a quite place where I met my first friends. We moved to this area when I was 7 yeasrs old on auguts,25th, 1975. We started the Elementary school and for Mexico it´s the primary school.

My brother and I went to this school called "Guadalupe Victoria". Here one day my real mother(rosa) came to visit us when we were ready for going to school. In that time, my aunt Juana had a little house where we used to pass over there for my uncles and whe I saw that beautiful woman, I thought; Who´s that woman? I asked to uncle Emilio and he said: This is your mom. I replied: That´s impossible, because my mother is in my house. I was refering to my grandma(Imelda).

So, I remembered she gave us 20 dlls and I didn´t take even my mother, however, my uncle Emilio took it and he said: "I will buy them some snacks on the school".

My mother(rosa) said: ok, well kids, I must say goodbye but I expect to see you soon" And that´s all, because I never saw her again during my teens.

That day, when we were on our break in the school, my uncle Emily just bought us some sandwiches and refreshments.

But the problem was when we arrived to the house, because my mother(Imelda) was very angry with us due to we had accepted money from our real mother, and she gave us some preaches. We were very afraid for that, but we didn´t want to leave alone to our mother(Imelda) because she gave us all, and besides in that age, we were not sure what it could happen in our lives.

....to be continued...

THE BIOGRAPHY 4: my first two years in the primary school
My first two years in the primary school.

When we were in the primary school, specially in first year, My brother and I started together in the same level. In that year I used to protect a lot to my brother so, I helped a lot with the exams and some exercises.

One day the teacher told us that we have to finish My first letters book in one month, so I decide to finish the book as soon as possible and I did it. The teacher saw my book and he thought that somebody helped me, but it wasn't in that way, because my grandma (imelda) didn't know how to write, even to explain something about the Spanish grammar.

That year, teacher asked to buy the book twice because I finished again, so my teacher let me go out, but I was thinking about my brother. And I helped him. Althought, I helped to my brother he didn't pass the year and I was afraid because I would be in another year, but this time alon without my brother, that afternoon, I couldn't stop crying because of that.

After one week, we were on vacations and I receive my evaluations, so I passed to the second grade and my brother stayed in the same year (first grade) becuase he didn't learn how to write and do math operations.

Finally, I remembered my grandma(Imelda) took us to her town and as always, we enjoyed so much because we were involved with the nature and the animals and more. It was something great because I did things that I couldn't do in a city such as: ride a horse, recolect flower and fruits, get milk from the cows, and so on.

will be continue....

THE BIOGRAPHY 5: MY THIRD YEAR IN THE PRIMARY SCHOOL
When I was alone in the second year I met a friend called GABRIEL he was one of my best friend because he always share everything with me. We were almost like brothers. One day when my brother was alone in the first year again, due to he couldn´t pass with me because he didn´t proove the tests, he was sat down on the chaird, but some kids were to bother him , I saw that, and inmediately I went to defend him but my brother could fight with those kids and he didn´t need my help. He always showed he could defend by himself, and I thought, that he couldn´t defend himself but I noticed he was good for fighting.

Well, in the third year, I had a big problem with the math´s so I went to my house and I studied pretty hard, but I couldn´t do it in the number 9.

the mulplication was my headache. So I remembered my teacher asked the multiplication of the number 9 and I couldn´t so he Hit me with a piede of tree but he hit me on my neck. He asked me to go back with him, and he said: I really apologize for that, I don´t use to hit to my students on the neck, and after saying this, he hit me again on my buns.

could you believe it?

well, this story will continue,,,,,

MY BIOGRAPHY 6: THE LAST YEAR IN THE PRIMAARY SCHOOOL
When I was in the sixth grade of the primary school, I was so exciting because I would be in a new school pretty soon. Finally a young beautiful girl called Julia helped me to go to the next school, here in Mexico is the Secondary school. I n my case I study in the secondary number 5.

My father(grand father) was pretty proud about me, He alwasy said, you can my sonny, you are a smart boy and you can make many stuffs.

I was in my last day in the primary school and I decided to say good bye to my girlfriends, one of them was Norma, she was very beautiful and I told her that I would miss her for a long time because she was important in my life. As soon as I said godd bye I forgot it in truth, She never was someone important but I thought, it would be.

I was afraid of saying many things to the girls, and I don't understand why? But I couldn't say anything to them.

So I said good bye to my school and myfriends, and I still remember of one of my best friend : Gabriel.

Gabriel was in the same school like me, after the primary school, but he use dto go in the afternoon and I was studying in the morning. So I couldn't have a good relationship with him for a long time anymore.

....This story will be continued

THE BIOGRAPHY 7: MY THREE YEARS IN THE SECONDARY SCHOOL
When I was in the secondary school, I was very nervous because of meeting new friends, suddenly, my fear desappeared due to my friends were very nice. In that time, I met a beutiful lady called "yadira" She lived near the school, and one day she invited us to go to her house, so we went and we cut a cake due to she was 15 years old.

She was one of the most beautiful girls that I met in that time.

In the second year, I decided to be in a workshop called "typewriter machines" and I was in that work shop because I wanted to meet a girl called "blanca, after Yadira she was beautiful too, and she had a nice skin colour.

I loved her for two year and in the last year I enjoyed so much her friendship because she showed me many things about the relationship between a girl and a boy.

In the third year, I was afraid because I didn´t want to finish the secondary school, and besides, I wanted to be with my friends.

This season was the most difficult for me, because my heart was crying for the girls I loved in this school.

Well, finally, I took the decision of being in a college called CONALEP and I did it.

---This story will be continued..

CRAZYLOBSTER's photo
Wed 12/31/08 01:49 PM
Well,let me tell u that before i start to write in this page I was looking in different pages which offer the opportunity of meeting people(male or female)but unfortunately you have to pay for doing that, you can send winks but no emails, and it doesn't work well the communication in that way, so finally i found this page and it was great how easy i could be in touch with the females from colorado and other states, althought, for being honest i only have met one lady and she is called KIMAMOMFIRST. She a beautiful woman who accept to go out with me without any objection and finally we saw us in a restaurant on Dec 25 and it was great, I was very nervous because I didn't know what to say, because i am pretty writing thri the PC but in person, the only good is that i bought a BEAR AND I WROTE A CHRISTMAS CARD FOR HER. BESIDES I GAVE AWAY SOME LOTIONS TOO. It was a perfect nite, now i expect to keep her friendship because i still don't know anything about her.maybe she didn't feel confident with me. But it's ok. I will keep looking for more friends because that's what i want. But if one of those girls accept to go out with me, i will go because i came to make friends.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
PS: THX TO THW OWNER OF THIS PAGE BECAUSE IT REALLY WORKS THE PROBLEM IS THAT WOMEN ARE AFRAID ABOUT WHO ARE GOING TO MEET.

CRAZYLOBSTER's photo
Wed 12/31/08 01:38 PM
blushing THX A LOT FOR YOUR COMMENT. I WILL TRY TO DO IT NEXT TIME.ONCE THX A LOT FOR THAT.

CRAZYLOBSTER's photo
Wed 12/31/08 01:34 PM
THE BIOGRAPHY 3
PART 3:

Finally, we moved from our first house to our new house in Vista Hermosa, which it´s a quite place where I met my first friends. We moved to this area when I was 7 yeasrs old on auguts,25th, 1975. We started the Elementary school and for Mexico it´s the primary school.

My brother and I went to this school called "Guadalupe Victoria". Here one day my real mother(rosa) came to visit us when we were ready for going to school. In that time, my aunt Juana had a little house where we used to pass over there for my uncles and whe I saw that beautiful woman, I thought; Who´s that woman? I asked to uncle Emilio and he said: This is your mom. I replied: That´s impossible, because my mother is in my house. I was refering to my grandma(Imelda).

So, I remembered she gave us 20 dlls and I didn´t take even my mother, however, my uncle Emilio took it and he said: "I will buy them some snacks on the school".

My mother(rosa) said: ok, well kids, I must say goodbye but I expect to see you soon" And that´s all, because I never saw her again during my teens.

That day, when we were on our break in the school, my uncle Emily just bought us some sandwiches and refreshments.

But the problem was when we arrived to the house, because my mother(Imelda) was very angry with us due to we had accepted money from our real mother, and she gave us some preaches. We were very afraid for that, but we didn´t want to leave alone to our mother(Imelda) because she gave us all, and besides in that age, we were not sure what it could happen in our lives.

....to be continued...

CRAZYLOBSTER's photo
Wed 12/31/08 01:32 PM
Continue.....part II:

So During my 7 years old I was living with my grandparents and I never saw my mother, but One day my father arrived to the my grandparents´house and he started talking with my grandma and she introduced me and I was surprised for that, because I told my grandma that I already had my father, and my father was in the other room, and so I went to ask to my father(grandpa) if that thing were true and he said: "yes, He is your father and he is my son. He is called Lucino, and he was with you until he was separate from his wife in this case your mom".

I was pretty sad for that, because I was confuse about it, so I encouraged and I decide from that year, keep studying pretty hard for learning many stuffs and don´t request any assistance to my father in case that they let me alone in a kinder garden o a place for kids. I keep cleaning the house, and I obbeyed to my grandparents all the time, because of this incident.

My brother did not pay attention of this, so he kept the calm and he did not make any change in his life.

My real father was married again when I was 7 years old, and he had four daughters. And my mother was married again, and she had four daughters so far.

We´ll continue this story....

CRAZYLOBSTER's photo
Wed 12/31/08 01:30 PM
I was born on september 24th, 1968. I was born in a little town called Acapulco. When I was born my mother and father were living together until my parents had another boy. This boy is my brother, his name is Rodolfo. When he was 3 months of age my parents were separated, But there was somethig strange because my mother never advised to my father she left us alone at home.

So one week my father left the house around 5 a.m because he had to be in Zihuatanejo ( a town which it´s around 3 hours from Acapulco) for one week, so he said good bye to my mother, and that day, my father never could imagine that my mother had planned to leave the house with us inside.

The house was closed and to the third day my grandmother(father´s mother) when to visit us but she was surprised that there was nobidy in the house, suddenly she heard a noise, so she decided to open the door and she found us inside completely dirty and starving. So she took us with her, and we were in a hospital for about three months until we could recover our efforts....... this story will continue.....

CRAZYLOBSTER's photo
Wed 12/31/08 01:17 PM
Edited by CRAZYLOBSTER on Wed 12/31/08 01:18 PM
Happiness is an instant in which the human being enjoy all what is happening. It can be a new member to the family, a good joke, an excelent job, a good wage, a good friend, a beautiful mother or handsome father.
So the hapiness is just an instant in the life because after that instant everything come back at the same level where it was before being happy.
In the life we can work pretty hard for reaching the hapiness, because we are trying to get our goals everyday and we never stop until finally we could make all that we plan.
So if you have goals in your life it can be possible that in a future you will have a HAPPINESS MOMENT and i would like to be there for sharing that moment with you and celebrate.
Well that's all about what i think about the HAPPINESS, now tell me what do you think?