Community > Posts By > MeChrissy2

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 05/15/11 12:23 PM
I don't normally know when I've reached my breaking point. There are times I think I can't handle one more thing, then one more thing happens and I believe the universe is playing a cosmic joke on me. But like you, when it happens, I stop eating, can't sleep, feel like I'm sleep walking through life. The good news is once it's over you're breaking point teaches you something so you can handle it better next time. Listen to your body and be kind to yourself.flowerforyou

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 05/12/11 02:59 PM
Life, fear, hope, passion, inner strength... you know, the usual.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 05/08/11 03:55 PM
I love my mother because she raised me but if I were a stronger person, I'd keep my distance from her. She is not someone I would choose to have in my life.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 05/01/11 04:55 PM
The universe has a perverse sense of humor.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 05/01/11 04:38 PM

Yeah has been a while.....(((Chrissy))) flowerforyou
thanks for the positive thoughts
everything will be alright
when they (our kids) hurt, we hurt
ya know what I mean jelly bean?!!?

Hey (((Mark))) flowerforyou

Of course I know, we were separated at birth, remember. Except for that whole dancing naked under the starts thing.bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 05/01/11 04:31 PM

ahhhh, nice to see a couple of my favorite peeps on here for a minute....

Mark :heart:
Chrissy:heart:

You too Lor. It's been a long time on Mingle anyway. Hope everything worked out with your son.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 05/01/11 04:27 PM
You too. Hope all is all right. Your earlier post was a bit startling.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 05/01/11 04:22 PM
Wow. Just wow. Not what I remember.

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 04/29/11 04:21 PM
I can say Goodbye but not without leaving a peice of myself behind.

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 04/26/11 05:18 PM
Oh Lee, you always know just how to say it in the way only you can. I want to run away and hide at the Asylum. Thanks for sharing it with us of FB. It inspires us and enflames the imagination.

C

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 04/26/11 05:10 PM

I am pretty sure that these guys nailed it and I ain't here to give any comment....

I am here to run across the room and hug Chrissy!!! I have missed you Honey! Smooches all over your sexi self!

:)

ps....with a less than subtle groping

:)

I've missed you too Krupalicious you sexy beast. And an expert at loving himself. Multiple times a night I understand. LOL

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 04/26/11 03:41 PM

"They" say you have to love yourself before you can love someone else. I have never put much stock in "they" and I've never actually met "them" but it's an interesting thought.

What does it mean exactly? I love other people. I get mad, angry, frustrated and annoyed at them from time to time but I love them nonetheless. I often have those same feelings about myself. Is that what "they" mean?

Waiting for insight.bigsmile

I really think that's just something people say because they think it sounds good, and it doesn't require them to use their brains at all.

I can tell you this -- there was a time when I didn't love myself, but I was perfectly capable of loving other people. When I grew up a little and started to love myself, I never lost the ability to love others -- I just began to be a little more selective about who I was handing it out to.

Loving yourself and loving other people are two different things. Either one can give you some insight and perspective on how to do the other one, and I don't think there's necessarily a specific order they have to be in.

Now this I completely understand. Thanks Lex, you were always able to engage my logical mind.

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 04/26/11 03:28 PM

If you like yourself, you will like the people you naturally meet, and they will like you. If you don't like yourself, you will waste energy trying to get with people who aren't like you, or you will settle for being with someone you don't like.

hugs chrissy ...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHthink

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 04/26/11 03:17 PM
Kissable, it does make sense but I love myself way more then the others I have attracted in the past do and respect myself a hell of alot more to. So while I understand what you are saying, I hope it's not true.flowerforyou

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 04/26/11 03:03 PM
"They" say you have to love yourself before you can love someone else. I have never put much stock in "they" and I've never actually met "them" but it's an interesting thought.

What does it mean exactly? I love other people. I get mad, angry, frustrated and annoyed at them from time to time but I love them nonetheless. I often have those same feelings about myself. Is that what "they" mean?

Waiting for insight.bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 04/24/11 02:52 PM

I am assuming this thread is asking the question of us all.

I am still single because this is where I am supposed to be.

I agree and me too!

Joy, I'm thinking it's because of the lipstick, but I could be wrong.laugh :wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 04/24/11 01:40 PM

been a bit, how you doing

It has been a while, I'm good and hope you are too.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 04/24/11 01:39 PM
I find myself more like the river, constantly flowing with the tide. Somedays what I want is clear and other days I am surprised by where my life is heading. Either way, I am confident I am where I am supposed to be, doing what I was meant to do.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 04/24/11 01:36 PM
I am assuming this thread is asking the question of us all.

I am still single because this is where I am supposed to be.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 04/24/11 01:34 PM

Thinking that's it's been a very long time since I've been on Mingle.

waving

Hi.:wink:

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25