Community > Posts By > MeChrissy2

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 08/04/11 03:23 PM

One life...searching for our true love...

I'm infinite...I know not of this 'one life' you speak of, I will haunt you all well past my death.smokin

That's because you have e-balls the size of an elephant.:wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 08/04/11 03:01 PM
I'm thinking I'm strong, confident and pretty f-in sexy for a middle aged mother of two. Wish I could bottle this confidence to use tomorrow:)

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 08/04/11 01:46 PM
Ok, thanks to Biscuit, I read your profile. Sweetheart, if you are suffering from depression you need to get some counseling. You really don't want someone who lives their life for you anymore than you want to live yours for them. People enhance our lives, don't drive them. You are young and have much to offer. Focus on you. Find a job you love, friends who support you, activites that you have passion for and the rest will fall into place.

Good Luck.

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 08/04/11 01:42 PM
Because nice girls are as elusive as unicorns? Just kidding. Good Luck.flowerforyou

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 07/22/11 09:18 AM
Sounds like an exercise in futility to me. I communicate the way I do, if other's hear me, great. If not, I can't control that.

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 07/15/11 04:25 PM
Because Brad Pitt is too busy watching his kids to find me?:tongue:

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 07/15/11 04:16 PM

Why so many independent women are single ? is it because they choose to be or are they simply struggling to find love ?

Top 5 needs of women

1 Affection Women often associate affection with security, comfort, protection and approval. When a man shows his wife affection, he’s sending subliminal messages to her that he’ll take care of her, stand by her and protect her.

2 Conversations When women have intimate conversations with their spouse, it reassures them and make them feel loved and supported.

3 Honesty and openness A women needs to be able to trust her husband completely. When a man doesn’t maintain an honest, open communication with his wife, he undermines her trust.

4 Financial support Many women marry for the financial security their spouse provides.

5 Family commitment A woman needs her husband to be a good father and to be committed to the family.

Top 5 needs of Men

1 Sexual fulfilment Most women can go without sex for months, but for men, it’s pure torture. In fact, they would probably do it all the time if they had their way.

2 Recreational companionship Even after marriage, couples should make an effort to involve themselves in their spouses’ activities.

3 An attractive spouse A man needs a wife who looks good to him.

4 Domestic support Most men like having domestic chores like cooking and cleaning done for them.

5 Admiration Men want their wives to be proud of them. So when you tell your husband that he’s wonderful, it motivates him to achieve more.

Independent women don't have the same needs as other women and they don't fulfill the needs of the man they are with. Independent women work best with Beta Males who get sexual stimulation from being treated poorly and having their needs ignored or enjoys a mother / son relationship.

I'm sorry but I respectfully disagree. The list you cited was most likely created for the general massess as a guideline for those who need them. Most independent women are alpha females. You want to see sparks, put an alpha female with an alpha male. The sex is amazing, the life goals unstoppable and the communication and honesty are second to none.

Maybe their just aren't enough alpha males around.:wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 07/08/11 11:44 AM
Like the way I do - Melissa Etheridge

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 07/07/11 03:36 PM
Sperm Wars by Robin Baker

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/02/11 08:23 AM
What are you looking at Dickhead?

And my fav: I live at the corner of Bite Me Blvd and No Frickin Way

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 06/14/11 03:48 PM
I love coffee and cinnamon poptarts.

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 06/14/11 03:43 PM
:wink: I have no idea what this is...WHAT THE HELL IS IT???????????

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 06/14/11 03:38 PM

...make good stories.

And leave nasty scars.

Ditto!

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 06/11/11 10:11 AM
Wow, that's an agressive timeline. Maybe you should focus on dating, potentially meeting someone who have shared interests with and go from there. I doubt many men would email knowing you have a one year plan to live your life. Hope this helps.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 06/11/11 10:09 AM
I think we have become a disposable society. Doesn't fit, throw it out. Not the latest, out it goes. Something shiney, trade up. No one takes the time to see the value in what they have or wants to work to keep it.

Just my opinion.

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 06/10/11 11:50 AM
Irrevocably Broken

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 06/10/11 11:49 AM
I hope I get a set of Ginsu Steak Knives. They can cut through a quarter you know.

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 05/27/11 02:46 PM
I think it's in the way he looks at you, the things he says, his voice when he says them. It's the way he touches you, like you are the only woman in the world. It's in everything he does.

I don't know this for certain but it's what I've heard.:wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Mon 05/23/11 05:24 PM
A good cup of coffee
Hearing my friend Jodie laugh
The feel of slipping on a silk robe
Tequila
and of course, Cinnamon Poptarts.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 05/15/11 12:26 PM
I miss gay bear dating.sad

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25