Community > Posts By > MeChrissy2

MeChrissy2's photo
Wed 09/07/11 04:34 PM

I couldn't find my butt with both hands in my 20's

This is a slap in the face at 20 year old women.

I think she was talkin bout herself, and not all 20 yr old women. It also explains her interest in discussing the topic.

What belittled men?

KLC, thank you and you are correct. I was talking about myself at 20. Not knowing what I wanted in life, career, relationship. And it also explained my interest in the topic.

I appreciated Dave's insight into why some men want to date younger. It makes sense to those men who feel that way based on their experience. The same could be true of women I would guess. I never post anything to belittle, whine or generalize as most here can attest. But I do like to initiate interesting discussion and hope I have done that.

MeChrissy2's photo
Wed 09/07/11 02:15 PM
I appreciate all the good commentary and some of the commentary that made no sense as well. So basically, they may or may not want women younger or older.

I will keep looking for just the right fit, age not withstanding.flowerforyou

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 09/06/11 05:46 PM
I feel lonely, sad and very happy that I'm actually feeling my emotions and not running from them. Quite the paradox actually.

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 09/06/11 05:41 PM
I can't tell you the right thing to do for you. No one can. But the hurt will pass. Being alone is never easy but it is better than being with someone who hurts you and betrays your trust. I'm sure you are a strong woman and with time will heal and be a better you. Please don't be too hard on yourself. Use this time to take on new challenges and enjoy finding yourself.

All my best to you.

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 09/06/11 05:36 PM
Very nice responses but I still don't get it. I thought men in their 40's and older had their children, sewed their oats and are ready for real tangible relationships. Understanding, support, companionship, with someone who is secure, happy in their own right and not searching for the next best thing.

If it's to feel young again, how long does that last? Till she pukes her watermelon shooter on their shoes?

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 09/06/11 04:05 PM

Most Gentlemen your age, are still virgins laugh

I'll be gentle, I promise.:angel: devil

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 09/06/11 04:03 PM

I can't help you on this one, Chrissy...we both know that I went with the younger guy.devil

You are a devil as usual. And a very lucky woman. He btw is a very lucky man.

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 09/06/11 03:54 PM
women in their 20's? The majority of men who contact me are either much older or much younger. When I happen to contact a gentleman my age, I've been told they like younger.

Color me confused? What's the appeal? I couldn't find my butt with both hands in my 20's. No offense intended. Can anyone enlighten me?

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 09/06/11 03:41 PM
We should be able to. Unfortunately, we tend to revert back to the blame game when things don't go our way and it's very easy to pull out the old baggage and generalize.

Women always nag, men are inconsiderate and selfish, women always leave the toilet seat up (ooops, sorry bigsmile ), you get my drift.

If we were all more honest and open with our feelings to include hurt and why we feel it, we would be a more authentic and loving race. Just my two.flowerforyou

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 09/06/11 03:38 PM
Tell him you've enjoyed getting to know him but you realize you need to get out and meet people you can actually spend physical time with. He should understand and if he doesn't, that's his problem.

Good luck,
C

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 09/03/11 06:21 PM
I think it depends on the woman and the name. :smile:

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 09/02/11 06:44 PM
Hmmmm I will defer to the gentlemen then. I stand by my original post.:wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 09/02/11 06:33 PM

Holy Cow Biscuit, they need all that just to get your attention. You had better be attentive to see all that.:wink:

And Krupalicious, can you explain to me how a woman gets your attention with sex? Does she just walk up and lift her skirt? Although with the new picture, I wouldn't be suprised.bigsmile

I can tell what's in a persons heart, just by looking at them.

Without these qualitys, the're history! :D

You guys are killing me tonight. How can you tell these things just by looking? You see a shell, an aura at best. There are so many layers to us complex humans. You might miss the good stuff.

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 09/02/11 06:26 PM

And Krupalicious, can you explain to me how a woman gets your attention with sex? Does she just walk up and lift her skirt? Although with the new picture, I wouldn't be suprised.bigsmile

Where I am from a BJ comes before the skirt lifting...(where are you from?)

Sex is in the first eye contact....you KNOW...in the first two minutes.. You know right then and there if you are gonna get lucky.

Glad you like the pic but I was just squatting down to fart.

Are you kidding? Within the first two minutes? What is it some kind of Jedi mind trick? I don't even know if I'm going to approach a man or want him to approach me in two minutes:(

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 09/02/11 06:18 PM
Holy Cow Biscuit, they need all that just to get your attention. You had better be attentive to see all that.:wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 09/02/11 05:46 PM
I'll even make you a sammich Mo.:wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 09/02/11 05:45 PM
He'll get my attention with his smile, he'll keep it with his mind. If he can laugh at himself, BONUS!

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 09/02/11 05:41 PM
I think if you connect with someone they are beautiful regardless of the shell. smokin

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 09/02/11 05:39 PM
Crap, I turn 45 this year. Does that mean I'm not gonna get any play after that?bigsmile

All right men, line up! I only have four months and 17 days to get my freak on.blushing

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 08/30/11 06:50 PM

I am here to recruit soldiers for my army of midget battle hookers.

Scoff if you want.... but, when my army descends upon you like the Mongol Hordes of Hannibal...while sweeping the globe clean of your futile and paltry resistances....remember I gave you all a chance to become my lackeys, cronies and henchmen.

It will be like a bunch of tiny Kublia Khans in lingerie....with guns and vibrators enforcing my will so, you may as well join my Mingle horde or perish.

Seems like the only reasonable option to me.

I am also here to meet and yap with friends.

Now, just accept my Rule and we will get along smashingly!

Krupalicious, can I joint this batallion of midget battle hookers. I have my own lingerie:) While you decide, I will be getting Mo a beer and making him a sammich!!!!!!!!!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25