Community > Posts By > MeChrissy2

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 08/30/11 05:53 PM
I'm here for the cookies. Where are the damn cookies?grumble :wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Mon 08/29/11 04:19 PM
It's no win for the woman. If she pigged out you would have thought "oh lord, strap on the feed bag" and if she ate like a bird well you would have posted here.laugh

And men wonder why we're self conscious.bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 08/27/11 03:41 PM
I have to go with B on this one. Many women have a "milkshake". It's their sex appeal, swagger, the one thing that makes them well them.

I prefer Bossy by Kelis. bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Wed 08/24/11 04:27 PM
I wanted to be ready in the past but wasn't. I have grown so much over the last three years. Life is short, I am valuable and have so much to give a partner. When the time presents itself I will be ready.bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Wed 08/24/11 04:22 PM
It makes me sick too. Hope you feel better soon.flowerforyou

MeChrissy2's photo
Wed 08/24/11 01:58 PM
I recommend full body armor and lots of communication before the first date. Red flags pop up quickly and if the discussion quickly turns to sex, run the other way. Good luck and tread lightly.

MeChrissy2's photo
Mon 08/22/11 04:22 PM
Surrounded by those I love after giving them a wink and a smile.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 08/21/11 02:56 PM
Everything. But especially their rough man hands.bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 08/21/11 02:54 PM
No, I'm not very happy with my life right now. I am not handling single motherhood as well as I'd like but am working on it. More patience, less frustration, more living in the moment.

I have been dating with not much success and feel lonely but am working on that too.

Rome wasn't built in a day, I guess.:wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 08/20/11 04:28 PM
Em, this is a very timely post. I am considering re-writing my profile but every time I think of posting my requirements I can't find a way to make it sound inviting and interesting.

Requirements:

A job (clarification below)

A job that makes enough money to pay his bills and go dutch to do social activites

A place of his own

A car

Must be able to take care of himself

No excessive drinking

No drugs of any kind

No drama or atleast none that over takes their life and personality

The rest are just preferences but the requirements are a must.

P.S. Any one willing to help me write my profile would be appreciated.:wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 08/09/11 02:08 PM

I don't think there is a rule as such. Its highly probable that any person on here is talking to more than one person at any given time and so theoretically speaking the "comparrison" issue is already present and so could create a problem.

I think we live in a world where speaking your mind and being truly open about what you want is a giant no no. I mean, you will have people saying they want a serious relationship and want to get to know somebody first and looks are not imporatant, but in reality all they really want (if they were honest) is a good ol' shag and (if they were honest) looks are actually one of the most important things when choosing who to talk to. But if they say that openly... yeah :p... So already what that person has to write on their profile is in fact completely different to what they want = lie

My personal view is that getting to know somebody is actually really important because thats how you find out what chemistry is present and if or not it has potential going forward, but thats just me. Being honest in doing this, makes the whole process rather less complicated though... Not telling the truth kinda leads people down the garden path and only really creates confusion and potential conflict (thats why you have loads of threads about people wondering why they don't get replies and what not)

Generally, the cold hard facts are: people do lie (with reason) and I guess its just something you have to deal with and find your way through those lies. See what happens. Its either good and then, well, great. If not, move on :-)

I love this post and agree with all. I do question those that say they want a husband or a wife. What does that mean? I want a husband=a man to take out the trash, mow the grass, service me bigsmile, work? People in general want human connection, communication, and a good ol' shag.:angel:

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 08/07/11 05:17 PM
This weekend I had to do laundry, cook dinner for myself, watch my kids, actually play with them and work.

Still looking for a wife here. In addition to empty flattery and compliments, I will now increase your pay by changing the oil in your car as well.flowerforyou

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 08/06/11 02:07 PM
Sorry, I was off doing tongue exercises. F...., Fu...., Fu...o, Fu...off. My stamina is increasing as we speak.bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 08/04/11 05:27 PM

I need someone to cook, clean and take care of my kids. I'm not a lesbian so sex is out but I'll pay you compliments and appreciate all you do. Please apply here.

Thanks,
Cbigsmile

hmmmmmm, sounds like a lot of work for compliments and appreciation.
I'm not a lesbian either but....we may have to talk about that.

:tongue: laugh :wink:

Lor, that's the closest I've come to a good applicant. We can revisit the sex thing. I have always been a little curious.bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 08/04/11 05:22 PM
I think so. I tell my truth. Based on my experience, the way I see it, what I understand. It is the truth, my truth.

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 08/04/11 05:14 PM

Look KissyChrissy....

Cook, clean AND take care of your kids?

You better be able to shoot ping pong balls out of you p#$$y or make a car disappear or something!!!

If you can impress me, I will clean your bathroom. Taking care of your brood of squalling hellion sex trophies? That will cost you extra.

:)

Krupalicious, not only can I shoot ping pong balls, I have been beer pong p#$$y champ three years running. Take care of the kids or no deal.smooched

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 08/04/11 04:15 PM

looking for best friend, mate and lover.
share cooking and cleaning.
no kids, just pets.
not a lesbian, so sex is in.
compliments and appreciation always.
love to the ultimate.

Thank you for the inquiry but you don't meet the qualifications. I want someone to actually do the work, not make me do it too. You won't take care of my kids and can't commit to the "love" thing but thank you again for your interest.

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 08/04/11 04:09 PM
Yeah Souf but slavery is illegal in most states. Just thought I'd ask for what I wanted. Oh and please add laundry to the list of duties.

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 08/04/11 04:03 PM
I need someone to cook, clean and take care of my kids. I'm not a lesbian so sex is out but I'll pay you compliments and appreciate all you do. Please apply here.

Thanks,
Cbigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 08/04/11 03:50 PM
People feel comfortable putting labels on what they don't understand. Older women are sure of themselves, know what they want, know how to get it and you can see it in the way they carry themselves. Younger men are drawn to that confidence.

Personally, whatever floats your boat. If a man shows interest in me, I'm flattered regardless of his age.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25