Community > Posts By > sloughr1

sloughr1's photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:21 PM
I got more limits than you can imagine...

good work ethics,
good looks,
takes care of their hair and body,
I like women with an attitude(No Pushovers)
great body,
intelligent,
caring, etc,etc,etc,etc.....

sloughr1's photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:17 PM

Hi i'm Sam...I'm 5'3 but people are constantly intimidated by me... I'm very outspoken and if i think something is worng i stand up for what i believe in.... I'm also very sarcastic and have a dry sense of humor...i am not controlling i like my bf's to hang out with their friends and have passions that dont just revolve around me....everyone says its my attitude...that i just seem like someone who would take on the world....so why cant i find someone who isnt intimidated by me...i dont think i'm very intimidating at all i actually get hurt by people telling me this...
so whats my problem? honesty please =]

Just try to calm it down, a lot of men are so unsure about themselves that they don't even want to approach a girl like you....I do it all of the time, but I have the same attitude...

sloughr1's photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:10 PM
one or two maybe....

sloughr1's photo
Wed 01/07/09 01:52 AM
I think it doesn't matter, but for some reason I only like white girls...not even asian...maybe italian...but thats just me, TO EACH HIS/HER OWN!!!!!

sloughr1's photo
Wed 01/07/09 01:47 AM
give them a compliment while turning them down nicely.

sloughr1's photo
Wed 01/07/09 01:46 AM
yep...

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 04:44 PM
I do contracting, but not the pricing or bidding...srry

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:47 PM
btw, most of the reason I work there is to meet chicks. I do construction work....This is a resturaunt...

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:44 PM

I hope that was a rhetorical question. You don't date people you work with. You certainly don't have sex with them, either.

Have a good time.

And why not?

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:43 PM
Edited by sloughr1 on Tue 01/06/09 12:44 PM
I don't think that small talk will be hard with this girl, she is so interesting in so many ways other than her looks and body.

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:42 PM
she already knows about all of them....we r bored at work a lot.

and how r u supposed to not date coworkers?

btw, i would happily quit this job 2 b with her.

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:33 PM
I have a date with her in 3 1/2 hours, and it is the first date, but a lot of ppl say that first dates are interviews. So I said since that is outta the way, then what am I supposed to do by traditional format?

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:29 PM
ususally it is more just spending time together on the couch getting to know everything about that person...

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:28 PM

I was in an Intensive Care Unit at the local hospital, and I broke up with my girlfriend when she came to visit. Right after she told me she loves me.

meanie grumble

Hey, I was causing drama, cause her fam, and friends hated me, so I got out of the equation.

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:26 PM
I meant in relationship terms, I don't want to skip a step, and f things up. I really like this girl.

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:26 PM
If I dont think we will stay together I never sleep with them.

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:25 PM
I dont do booty calls

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:21 PM

K, I'll explain what was said in the last thread... We work together, and have been talking to each other on and off for three months as friends, then I saw her at a bar the other night, and decided it was time to ask her out(liquid courage, gulp, gulp). We talked for about three hours about her(because I am truly interested, not faking at all).

Ok, so what's the problem. You're going out, yes? Isn't that a good thing?

Yeah, it is a good thing, I'm just nervous as he**.

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:20 PM

I'm not too great at this. Usually the girl is so profoundly interested that I don't have to do the multiple date thing.

What do you mean?

All the girls I usually o after are like head over heels interested before we even go anywhere, so I don't have to do the courting thing as much.

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:15 PM
K, I'll explain what was said in the last thread... We work together, and have been talking to each other on and off for three months as friends, then I saw her at a bar the other night, and decided it was time to ask her out(liquid courage, gulp, gulp). We talked for about three hours about her(because I am truly interested, not faking at all).