Community > Posts By > sloughr1

sloughr1's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:17 PM

If you don't know what to say or bring with the hottest woman you know, just stay home.

Now, you are just not being nice. Don't hate... ;)

sloughr1's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:17 PM

Stay away from these topics: sex, religion, politics and ex's.

She already knows about all of that stuff, we work together.

sloughr1's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:16 PM

Don't say nothing...agree with everything she says...you'll scoredrinker drinker drinker

P.S. Don't stare at her boobsblushing

Yeah, that's going to be hard, she's got the best set I've ever seen.

sloughr1's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:15 PM
I am sorta this way. I guess being in a relationship from 17-22, I never truly learned what it is to be alone. Recently I got divorced. Took six months to get over it, and got a new girlfriend, and she died;It's been four months, and I'm not sure if I'm totally over it yet, but I am gonna start dating again tommorrow(literally, I have a date with the hottest woman I know). I'm hoping that it will give me a new start.

sloughr1's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:08 PM
And I was wanting some advice on what not to say or bring up on the first date.

sloughr1's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:05 PM
Unusual for me, I got a little(more than a little) tipsy.

sloughr1's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:04 PM
whipped cream

sloughr1's photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:33 AM

your past experiences good and bad make you who you are todayflowerforyou

They said it best.

sloughr1's photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:31 AM
Body, looks, personality, work ethic, smell, the way she dresses, eyes, smile.....reds, and blondes...

sloughr1's photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:30 AM
open relationship maybe, had one, it's fun. Very dangerous tho.

sloughr1's photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:29 AM
I smiled every time somebody stared at her as*. All of the girls I date look better than me, but maybe I have low self-esteem, who knows?

sloughr1's photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:26 AM
Edited by sloughr1 on Sun 01/04/09 12:27 AM
"All my ex's live in Texas, thats why I hand my hat in Tennessee." =) Yeah, OK I wish.

3 recent ex's (in the last 6 years.

ex #

1. I wish you were still alive, so I could hold you in my arms forever.

2. I'm certain you need a mental health facility.

3. Good luck. And karma really is a *****.

sloughr1's photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:21 AM
Sorry, but no amount of sex could make me that tired. I work constantly and still can never go to sleep without tossing and turning for about 4 hours. The only thing that makes me fall asleep is a woman beside of me, and a lot of medicine.

sloughr1's photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:18 AM
Yes and no. But I find people are usually only ugly to me by their attitude and personality.

sloughr1's photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:17 AM
Not common, but I have it happen to me all of the time.

sloughr1's photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:16 AM
I have to say that I like very small women. It really does depend on how they carry their weight tho.

sloughr1's photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:12 AM
I doubt it could ever happen.

sloughr1's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:28 PM
getting offline to watch a movie...I'm a movieaholic.

sloughr1's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:28 PM
Too personal for a thread topic

sloughr1's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:22 PM

I said....

Of course I won't know for sure until I meet them in person...didn't say I would....but ...when I do meet a man from the web I'll know far more about him than I would if I just met him in a bar.
I already know some about you just from your comments in my post thread.

He said....

If the guy is being truthful you will. Doesn't mean you'll have any chemistry with that person. If you meet someone at a bar, you'll at least know if you're attracted to someone or not. Online, sure you can talk for a bit, you'll meet them and chances are they'll have a lazy eye or something lol.

You're thinking like a guy grumble ......I don't know if I'm attracted to a guy I meet at a bar...UNTIL... I chat with him for a few weeks. I'm not as visually oriented as you seem to be. If I'm attracted to a man then his having a lazy eye will not deter me from loving him.

K, I hope for your sake that is true, but most ppl are too shallow for this to be the instance.

btw, No, there is no physical defects with me...thank god.