Community > Posts By > sloughr1

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:13 PM
I was in an Intensive Care Unit at the local hospital, and I broke up with my girlfriend when she came to visit. Right after she told me she loves me.

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:05 PM

I think that could be it. I think guys all assume every woman is going to want to hurry them down the isle if they admit to wanting to one day be married. I'm okay without a piece of paper, I mean... its just the government's way of being involved in our relationships anyway. Well I think I'll let this topic stew more interest while I go work out.

Actually it is a function of the church....Most ppl forget that.

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:02 PM
I'm not too great at this. Usually the girl is so profoundly interested that I don't have to do the multiple date thing.

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:01 PM
lol I know.

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 03:19 AM
here I have a West Virginia version of that.
dgeet yet?
knaw yaunto?
aight.

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 03:17 AM
Well a guy in the last thread had a good point. Since I have already done the interview portion of dating with the hot girl; whats next besides the sex?

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 03:01 AM
That would be pretty bleak.... My childhood was horrible.

sloughr1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 02:42 AM
I always say don't make me choose, or you wont make the cut.

sloughr1's photo
Mon 01/05/09 11:55 PM

Stay away from these topics: sex, religion, politics and ex's.

lol.... I had the date on Saturday and talk about all the above and gonna have another date next week...haha... go figure.

We have already talked about all of the above, and she wants to go out.

like I said dude.. you are in. you are already past the first date stage. just talk about what u normally talk about, but bring up more personal stuff. just don't fukk it up. if you were real before, be real now. that must be what she wants...

I'm always real, but great advice...

sloughr1's photo
Mon 01/05/09 11:53 PM
prayers sent.

sloughr1's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:59 PM

Stay away from these topics: sex, religion, politics and ex's.

lol.... I had the date on Saturday and talk about all the above and gonna have another date next week...haha... go figure.

We have already talked about all of the above, and she wants to go out.

sloughr1's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:31 PM
Been there and done that. I suggest ppl at work. Especially if you have a professional job.

sloughr1's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:29 PM

Oh...don't bring up anal...thats for the second datewinking rofl rofl rofl

Already did, it's a no go zone. She states she will flip out.

well, just lick her butthole insteadrofl rofl rofl frustrated

I would do it for a week, maybe a month. I've dated models, and she is hotter.

sloughr1's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:28 PM

ive never really had much of fights with girlfriends before. im the kind of person who is very very easygoing and can handle conflict without it becomming a full out argument most of the time. i simply make use of what most people joke about. curl up, assume the fetal position, and admit im wrong while telling the woman she is 100 percent right! laugh happy

Now there's a man worth marrying!! laugh

Right after nuetering first....lmao, j/k

sloughr1's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:25 PM

Oh...don't bring up anal...thats for the second datewinking rofl rofl rofl

Already did, it's a no go zone. She states she will flip out.

sloughr1's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:24 PM
It kinda serves you right. Sorry, but just my opinion, maybe he will just let you meddle in it a while.

sloughr1's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:22 PM
yes. def had it happen to me once. I couldn't no matter what be in a relationship with a girl that I was perfectly good friends with.

sloughr1's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:20 PM

Don't say nothing...agree with everything she says...you'll scoredrinker drinker drinker

P.S. Don't stare at her boobsblushing

Yeah, that's going to be hard, she's got the best set I've ever seen.

I know from experience...they frown on thatrofl rofl rofl

I think that is actually why we are going out, because I was in a bar with her last night, and she kept watching my eyes, and she did not even catch me looking at them even once, and I was a little inebriated.

sloughr1's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:19 PM

I don't understand. Why wouldn't you just say what's on your mind all of the time. You can't hoodwink love.

I'm relatively smart, my mind goes faster than my mouth...

sloughr1's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:18 PM

and if you have ANY kind of an std or anything that oozes, leaks, or makes funny noises? avoid mentioning those too! laugh

nope, I'm glad I don't have any think like that, just a bum knee.