Dipitso Riet's photo
Sat 12/08/18 11:18 AM
Big Shaq Man Don't Dance

Dipitso Riet's photo
Sun 11/11/18 12:54 PM
Bill Withers Watching You Watching Me.

Dipitso Riet's photo
Mon 08/14/17 02:22 PM
What I would like to know is why are some companies unfair to women?

Dipitso Riet's photo
Fri 07/28/17 01:18 AM
Thinking about adopting a cat or go bungee jumping.

Dipitso Riet's photo
Thu 06/01/17 02:01 PM
Before someone sends the yakuza after me I'd like to apologise in advance if I am going to offend some people.
I want to know why are Japanese people so darn vague? I've noticed how whenever a person "tries" to start a conversation with both Japanese men and women, you seldomly get a straight answer from them.

Dipitso Riet's photo
Wed 05/24/17 06:02 AM
I'm sorry for being blunt but honestly speaking he is probably a married man or he is already in a relationship and he is probably trying to prove that he's still a "stud". If he were genuinely serious about you he wouldn't be evasive about answering your question.

Dipitso Riet's photo
Fri 05/12/17 02:32 PM
Minister of Rock 'n Roll by Lenny Kravitz

Dipitso Riet's photo
Sat 04/15/17 02:19 PM
I'd go with a name like Seth, Adolf, Oliver...the kind of name that make people notice me. But jokes aside I wouldn't change my 1st or middle name because they both perfectly suit me.

Dipitso Riet's photo
Fri 04/14/17 10:16 PM
I would date an older woman provided that she is not the "clingy" type. I By clingy I mean someone who doesn't give me space to have a social life of my own outside the relationship. Or when someone calls me and I get the 21 questions about who was on the other end of the line as I know I would never do that to her.

Dipitso Riet's photo
Fri 04/14/17 10:14 PM
I would date an older woman provided that she is not the "clingy" type. I By clingy I mean someone who doesn't give me space to have a social life of my own outside the relationship. Or when someone calls me and I get the 21 questions about who was on the other end of the line as I know I would never do that to her.

Dipitso Riet's photo
Tue 04/11/17 08:44 PM
Well if the career woman was a medical doctor at a busy institution, I'd be a bit more understanding. Other than that I wouldn't go for either one of them

Dipitso Riet's photo
Mon 04/10/17 06:43 AM
My top 5 would have to be KOF (2002 Unlimited Match & XIV), MK X, Final Fantasy XIV, NFS Carbon 2016.

Dipitso Riet's photo
Sun 04/09/17 10:30 AM

Can we forgive a person that lie to a point that we can get back together?

I hate to sound like I'm being cold but keep it moving. For the mere fact you're thinking of giving her a second chance for deceiving you for so long kind of worries me.

Dipitso Riet's photo
Fri 04/07/17 05:13 AM
So I recently decided to check out why do some people decide date someone based on which time of the year they were born.
As it turns out my star sign is taurus but as I dug a little more deeper into this it turns out I'm actually an aries with a pisces moon.
I want to know does anyone on this site actually believe in astrology and if so why do you say so?

Dipitso Riet's photo
Wed 04/05/17 11:22 PM
Thanks for the pointers

Dipitso Riet's photo
Wed 04/05/17 02:41 PM
Will you please check out my profile and tell me what do you honestly think about my profile?

Dipitso Riet's photo
Tue 05/26/15 09:48 PM
Coffee and dark chocolate are my weaknesses.

Dipitso Riet's photo
Thu 05/14/15 01:38 AM
Hi. I'm still a newbie when it comes to the 1's & 2's. I wanted to know is there any other software other than traktor, that anyone can recommend for newbies like myself?

Dipitso Riet's photo
Thu 05/14/15 01:37 AM
Hi. I'm still a newbie when it comes to on the 1's & 2's. I wanted to know is there any other software other than traktor, that anyone can recommend for newbies like myself?