Community > Posts By > LUNG1954

LUNG1954's photo
Tue 11/15/22 11:18 PM
Islam respects the other monotheistic religions, Judaism and Christianity
The Qur'an says:
The Messenger [Muhammed] believes in what has been sent down to him from His Lord, and so do the believers. Each believes in Allah [God] and His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers, we do not differentiate between any one of His Messengers. They say: 'We hear and obey. (We ask) Your forgiveness Lord, and to You is the arrival.

LUNG1954's photo
Mon 11/14/22 10:02 PM

God didn't send anybody.

what are your evidences
how do you prove that?

LUNG1954's photo
Mon 11/14/22 02:29 AM
God sent Prophets to inform people of the teachings of heaven. Some people believed, others rejected the invitation, accused the Prophets of lies and pretension, mocked them and fought them by all means.
Among the deniers are the people of Aad and Thamood. They lived in Hadhramaut and were physically and financially strong and physically urban. They built beautiful palaces and court castles, especially in high places. And they were fierce fighters, so they became arrogant because of their abilities and their material glory, until they thought that they were better than everyone else, and that their strength was invincible, and that is why they lied the messengers and fought their prophet “Hud”.
God said; ’And in Aad. We let loose on them a withering wind that left nothing it came upon, except that it was ashes.’
‘And in Thamood it was said to them: 'Take your enjoyment for a while! ' But in their pride they turn away from the commandment of their Lord and the thunderbolt struck them whilst they were looking.’
Angels came to Prophet Ibrahim. He asked them: What is your errand?
They replied: 'We are sent to a sinful nation, so that we bring down stones of clay upon them marked by your Lord for the sinful. And to left therein a sign for those who fear the painful punishment.
God sent Moses to Pharaoh and to the Children of Israel, who were oppressed by Pharaoh and his lords, so it was necessary to free them by going to Pharaoh and calling him to monotheism first; to leave him the children of Israel.
God sent down the Torah to Moses, so that the detailed law would be for all people.
But Pharaoh turned his back with his Assembly, saying: 'He – Moses - is (either) a sorcerer or a mad man!
God said; ‘So We seized him and his hosts and cast them into the sea. Indeed, he was blameworthy.
God taught the Prophet Jesus the Book, the wisdom, the Torah and the Gospel, so that he would be a messenger to the Children of Israel. But the majority did not respond to him, but rather they act against him, and persecuted him physically, even trying to kill him and crucify him.
God said; ‘And before them the nation of Noah, indeed they were a debauched nation.’ Similarly, no Messenger came to those before them but they said: 'Sorcerer, or mad! '. Have they handed this down from one to another? No, rather, they are an insolent nation. So – Muhammed – turn away from them, you shall not be blamed. But remind, the Reminder will benefit the believers. I have not created mankind and jinn except to worship Me.’
‘The evildoers shall have for their portion, a portion like their companions (who were destroyed before them). Therefore, they should not ask Us to hasten! Woe then to the unbelievers for their Day which they were promised! And when the agony of death comes in truth (they will say): 'This is what you have been trying to avoid! ' And the Horn shall be blown; that is the Day of Threat! Each soul shall come with a driver, and a witness. (It will be said): 'Indeed, cast into Gehenna (Hell) every deviating unbeliever, forbidder of good, transgressor and doubter, who has set up with Allah – God – another god. Indeed, you two, cast him into the terrible punishment. '
And his companion – Satan – shall say: 'Our Lord, I did not make him insolent, he was far astray. '
Note; the driver, and a witness are two angels, one would lead the unbeliever to the Hell, and the other would testify against him for what he did in his life of good and evil.

LUNG1954's photo
Mon 10/24/22 11:31 PM
Edited by LUNG1954 on Mon 10/24/22 11:39 PM

God said in the Quran;
“Your Lord has ordered you to worship none except Him, and to be good to your parents. If either or both of them attain old age with you, do not say: "Fie on you", nor rebuke them, but speak to them with words of respect.”
“We have charged the human to be kind to his parents. With much pain his mother bore him, and with much pain she gave birth to him; his bearing and weaning are thirty months. When he grows to manhood and attains his fortieth year, he says: 'Make me so disposed My Lord, so that I give thanks for the favors with which You have blessed me, my father and mother, and that I will do good deeds that will please You. And, make me righteous and also my descendants. To You I repent, and I am among those who surrender.”

Good brother u quotes verses of Quran ...u r a Muslim brother ???

I am Muslim believe in other religions too. I know many Christians read the Quran also

LUNG1954's photo
Mon 10/24/22 01:11 AM
God said in the Quran;
“And lower to them – parents – the wing of humbleness out of mercy and say: 'My Lord, be merciful to them, as they raised me since I was little Baby.”

The dead parents benefit from reciting even a little of the Quran, such as Surat Al-Fatihah, because it has a great reward. After reading it, this great reward is given to the dead.

Surat Al-Fatihah is:
“In the Name of Allah - God -, the Merciful, the Most Merciful.
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, the Merciful, the Most Merciful.
Owner of the Day of Recompense. You (alone) we worship; and You (alone) we rely for help. Guide us to the Straight Path, the Path of those upon whom You have favored, not those upon whom is the anger, nor the astray."

LUNG1954's photo
Sat 10/22/22 01:01 AM

God said in the Quran;
“Your Lord has ordered you to worship none except Him, and to be good to your parents. If either or both of them attain old age with you, do not say: "Fie on you", nor rebuke them, but speak to them with words of respect.”
“We have charged the human to be kind to his parents. With much pain his mother bore him, and with much pain she gave birth to him; his bearing and weaning are thirty months. When he grows to manhood and attains his fortieth year, he says: 'Make me so disposed My Lord, so that I give thanks for the favors with which You have blessed me, my father and mother, and that I will do good deeds that will please You. And, make me righteous and also my descendants. To You I repent, and I am among those who surrender.”

LUNG1954's photo
Sat 10/22/22 12:37 AM

Amen Lung1954! Unfortunately it seems nowadays that once your children are n school the woke government takes over as their parents so it’s important to know what they’re being taught and by whom.

Yes the politicians work to gain benefits in all ways so they teach according to their policy

LUNG1954's photo
Fri 10/21/22 01:43 AM
Jesus said; “Children, obey your parents because you belong to the Lord, for this is the right thing to do. 'Honor your father and mother. 'This is the first commandment with a promise: If you honor your father and mother, 'Things will go well for you, and you will have a long life on the earth. ' ”

LUNG1954's photo
Thu 10/06/22 11:34 PM

Lung1954 in Genesis 1 verse 27 it does say that God created man in His own image.

Gen. 1 Verses 26 to 31
26Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness, to rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, and over all the earth itself and every creature that crawls upon it.” 27So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.…

https://biblehub.com/genesis/1-26.htm

LUNG1954's photo
Thu 10/06/22 11:20 PM

Good info! Thanks!

Lung, DNA is an awesome consideration. It connects identity with form, whereas brain connects understanding with form.

Aside from red blood cells and cornified cells (outermost skin barrier), all other cells in the human body contain nuclear DNA. Also, all cells start with nuclear DNA. The reason for this is that DNA contains the basic code that tells each cell how to grow, function, and reproduce.

https://www.wtamu.edu/~cbaird/sq/2013/08/22/why-does-every-cell-in-our-body-contain-dna/#:~:text=Aside%20from%20red%20blood%20cells,human%20body%20contain%20nuclear%20DNA.

LUNG1954's photo
Mon 09/26/22 10:45 PM
I think the meaning of: (in our image) is:
Man was created in the best way, a physical body, mind and spirit.
Man is the most honorable of creatures. This indicates the greatness of man and his dignity with God.
God created man in the best form and design, in order to worship, that is to know his Lord and build the earth. Man, by the strength of his mind, is able to worship and good deeds that lead him to eternal life without misery.
The image of God is the spiritual capabilities in man, including the ability to think, and the ability to establish relationships with God, with people and with all beings.
The image of God doesn't means that there is a man or prophet like God.
The Quran says: “God, besides Whom there is no god; the King, the Holy, the Giver of peace, the Granter of security, Guardian over all, the Mighty, the Supreme, the Possessor of every greatness. Glory be to Lord from what they set up (with Him). There is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.”

LUNG1954's photo
Mon 09/26/22 03:17 AM
In MSG:’’He created them male and female. God blessed them.’’
So, God created Adam and Eve.
Man was created in the best way, a physical body, mind and spirit. God says in the Quran: "We created the human being in the best design."
"and that it is He who created pairs, the male and the female, from an ejaculated drop (of sperm)"
Scientifically, the chromosomes of any male is different from that of the female. If Eve was from Adam’s rib, she would have had the same genetic chromosomes.

LUNG1954's photo
Fri 09/09/22 01:29 AM
The story of Noah and the Flood, Genesis: 6-9, is one of the best known stories in the Bible. God tells Noah to build an ark and fill it with every species on the earth. When the ark is full, a flood inundates the earth. Only Noah and those on his ark survive.
God said in the Quran: ‘Noah called to Us, and We are the Best to answer. We saved him and his people from the great distress, and We made his offspring the survivors. And We let it remain upon him in the latter: 'Peace be upon Noah among all the worlds.' As such We recompense the gooddoers, he was one of Our believing worshipers. Afterwards We drowned the others.’’
Evidence for a Flood

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/evidence-for-a-flood-102813115/

The scientific version of Noah's flood actually starts long before that, back during the last great glaciation some 20,000 years ago.
Two geologists at Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory have offered a new theory of what happened next. William Ryan and Walter Pitman, in Noah's Flood (Simon & Schuster), postulate that as time went on, the world warmed, the glaciers retreated and meltwater from the European glaciers began to flow north into the North Sea, depriving the Black Sea of its main source of replenishment. The level of the Black Sea began to drop, and most of the area around its northern boundary — the area adjacent to present-day Crimea and the Sea of Azov — became dry land. At this point, the level of the Black Sea was several hundred feet below that of the Mediterranean, and the two were separated by the barrier of the Bosporus, then dry land. This situation, with the world ocean rising while the Black Sea was falling, could not last forever. Eventually, like a bathtub overflowing, the Mediterranean had to pour through into the Black Sea basin.

The idea that ocean basins can flood catastrophically during periods of rising sea levels is nothing new in geology. Five million years ago, long before there were any humans around, just such an event occurred. The level of the Atlantic Ocean had dropped, or some tectonic event had occurred, with the result that water could no longer get through, and the Mediterranean gradually shrank down to a desert spotted with a few salty bits of ocean. Subsequently, when either the Atlantic rose again or another geological change took place, ocean water began pouring back into the former sea. The basin filled, and the present-day Mediterranean was created.
In addition, Pitman and Ryan point out what archaeologists who study ancient civilizations have known for a long time: that at roughly the time of the flood, a number of people and new customs suddenly appeared in places as far apart as Egypt and the foothills of the Himalayas, Prague and Paris. The people included speakers of Indo-European, the language from which most modern European and Indian languages are derived. Pitman and Ryan suggest that these people might, in fact, represent a diaspora of Black Sea farmers who were driven from their homes by the flood, and that the flood itself might have been the cause of the breakup of Indo-European languages.

LUNG1954's photo
Wed 09/07/22 11:50 PM
God created the universe and everything in it and created life. The role of scientists is to discover these creatures and the laws that God placed in nature. They did not create them, but they searched in order to understand and use them in their inventions. Therefore, many scholars from different disciplines believe in the existence of God the Creator, including, for example:
Robert Boyle, Johannes Kepler, and Michael Faraday, inventor of the electric generator and electric transformer. Samuel Morse, inventor of the telegraph, Matthew Maury a pioneer in oceanography, James Joule, a physicist, Louis Pasteur, founder of microbiology, Michael Danton in the research of human molecular genetic engineering, physicist Paul Davies and the founder of the theory of relativity, Albert Einstein who said: “Who works Well in the scientific field, reaches the conviction that all the laws of the universe prove the existence of a spirit much larger than the human spirit, and we must all feel small before Him.”
The continuous expansion of the universe is evidence that God created it because He said in the Quran more than 1400 years ago: “We built the heaven with might, and We widely extended it.”

The universe obeys certain rules—laws to which all things must adhere. These laws are precise, and many of them are mathematical in nature.
But, where did these laws come from, and why do they exist? If the universe were merely the accidental by-product of a big bang, then why should it obey orderly principles—or any principles at all for that matter? Such laws are consistent with biblical creation. Natural laws exist because the universe has a Creator God who is logical and has imposed order on His universe (Genesis 1:1). Everything in the universe, every plant and animal, every rock, every particle of matter or light wave, is bound by laws which it has no choice but to obey. The Bible tells us that there are laws of nature—“ordinances of heaven and earth” (Jeremiah 33:25). These laws describe the way God normally accomplishes His will in the universe.

https://answersingenesis.org/is-god-real/god-natural-law/

LUNG1954's photo
Wed 09/07/22 01:22 AM
A New Physics Theory of Life
The new theory according to the physicist proposing the idea, the origin and subsequent evolution of life follow from the fundamental laws of nature
From the standpoint of physics, there is one essential difference between living things and inanimate clumps of carbon atoms: The former tend to be much better at capturing energy from their environment and dissipating that energy as heat. Jeremy England, a 31-year-old assistant professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, has derived a mathematical formula that he believes explains this capacity. The formula, based on established physics, indicates that when a group of atoms is driven by an external source of energy (like the sun or chemical fuel) and surrounded by a heat bath (like the ocean or atmosphere), it will often gradually restructure itself in order to dissipate increasingly more energy. This could mean that under certain conditions, matter inexorably acquires the key physical attribute associated with life.
England’s theory is meant to underlie, Darwin’s theory of evolution by natural selection
His idea, has sparked controversy among his colleagues, who see it as either tenuous or a potential breakthrough, or both.
Eugene Shakhnovich, a professor of chemistry, at Harvard University, is not convinced. He said; “Jeremy’s ideas are interesting and potentially promising, but at this point are extremely speculative, especially as applied to life phenomena”.

LUNG1954's photo
Mon 09/05/22 02:42 AM
I. Theory of special creation:
It states: Living organisms were formed on our planet by supernatural power called God or Creator.
II. Abiogenesis or Theory of Spontaneous Creation or Autobiogenesis:
It was proposed by Von Helmont (1577-1644) and states that life originated abiogenetically from non-living decaying and rotting matter like straw, mud, etc. But abiogenesis was experimentally rejected by Francisco Redi (1668 A.D.).
III. Biogenesis (omne vivum ex vivo):
It states life arises from pre-existing life only.
IV. Cosmozoic or Extraterrestrial or Interplanetary or Panspermiatic theory:
It was proposed by Richter (1865 A.D.) and was supported by Arrhenius (1908 A.D.). It states that life came on the earth from some other planet in the form of seed or spore called panspermia.
But it could not explain the mechanism by which panspermia survived adverse conditions (very low temperature, lack of atmosphere, utter dryness and lethal and UV-cosmic radiations) of interplanetary space during its migration.

https://www.yourarticlelibrary.com/evolution/origin-of-life-4-important-theories-regarding-the-origin-of-life-biology/27274

LUNG1954's photo
Mon 09/05/22 01:28 AM

Why God creates Hell and punish torment, and He is merciful?!
God’s attribute is mercy, and He is Forgiving, Most Merciful. On the other hand, God has prepared for the unbelievers, the stubborn ones, the wrongdoers and the sinners the torment of the Fire on the Day of Resurrection to warn man. All religions affirm that heaven and Hell actually exist, and not something illusory from within to intimidate and entice.
In fact, this torment is for the sake of man himself. If there is no torment and punishment, what prevents a person from persisting in his oppression, injustice and tyranny?
We see every day people wronged, shed blood, violate sanctities, and then get away with it.
Is every criminal punished in this world?!
There must be torment and punishment in order for a person to trust that justice will take its course in the end, and that the criminal and the unjust will come to pay the price of his crime and tyranny.
Degrees of torment with fire
The disobedient believer may enter Hell for a little while, according to his sins, and God may pardon him.
Whoever disbelieves in God and dies on his disbelief, he will be immortal in the fire of Hell, because his Creator, the One who gave him the mind, called him to a very easy matter, which is to believe in God and His prophets, but he refused anything but disbelief and stubbornness, so he deserved this painful torment. The sin of disbelief is not equal to any sin. That is why God sent prophets and messengers and sent down the books, so that it would not be an argument.
Does every infidel enter Hell?
Everyone who knew the divine religion, but rejected it with stubbornness and fanaticism, is condemned because, despite his ability to know, he fell short in research and consideration. As for the person who has not received a religion or heard of the Prophet and his message - such as the one who lives in some unknown land or remote places - he does not deserve punishment.

LUNG1954's photo
Wed 08/31/22 01:29 AM

The age thing in Catholicism is really ridiculous.
I guess that's handy in 3rd world countries where the Vatican has converted many people.

Over here, however, it is not allowed to marry at the age. Both have to be at least 18 yrs old.

But practically sexual experience among Dutch and US teenagers 15–19 years of age in the Netherlands are: US females 53% Dutch 58%

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Sexual-experience-among-Dutch-and-US-teenagers-15-19-years-of-age-Note-US-data-from_fig1_248965620

Approximately one-half of teenagers 15–19 years of age in The Netherlands and in the United States have had sexual intercourse.

LUNG1954's photo
Tue 08/30/22 06:46 AM
In the Bible:
1 Peter 4:8 ~ Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.
Colossians 3:14 ~ And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.
In the Quran:
“And of His signs is that He created you from dust and you became humans scattered throughout the earth. And of His signs is that He created for you wives from among yourselves, that you might reside with them, and has put kindness and mercy between you. Surely, there are signs in this for those who think.”

LUNG1954's photo
Sun 08/28/22 04:42 AM
Thomas Aquinas' Five Ways to Prove the Existence of God

http://guava.phil.lehigh.edu/aquinas/fiveways.html