Community > Posts By > Zinamarie

Zinamarie's photo
Thu 11/24/16 06:05 AM
agree with you

Zinamarie's photo
Thu 11/24/16 05:59 AM
it depends on how you handle your relationship. both of you should be strong and committed to your relationship.

Zinamarie's photo
Thu 11/24/16 05:58 AM
life is full of surprises. love makes the world go round.

Zinamarie's photo
Thu 11/24/16 05:56 AM
agree with you. never give up on love.

Zinamarie's photo
Thu 11/24/16 05:55 AM
agree with you

Zinamarie's photo
Thu 06/04/15 10:30 PM
very nice poem :)

we must never give up looking forward to a brighter day.

as it has been said, life is like a box full of chocolates.

Zinamarie's photo
Tue 05/26/15 08:27 AM
:smile: I agree with you

Zinamarie's photo
Thu 09/25/14 06:20 AM
Edited by Zinamarie on Thu 09/25/14 06:28 AM
Thank you guys for posting the cards here.

I miss my ex who I met here on this site last May 2014.

Zinamarie's photo
Thu 09/11/14 06:35 AM
I've met some scammers too on this site. One of them asked me if I make much money and when I was about to send my reply to him, I found out that his account was deactivated.

The latest guy I met on this same site turned out to be scammer too. He courted me for a month and was in a hurry to make me commit to him as his sweetheart. He pretended that he was self-employed as a service contract bidder. I found out that he is a scammer when he started asking me for money to help him pay for the goods that he purchased in Turkey. He said that he called his bank in the US to do everything to enable him to withdraw from the ATM in Turkey but his bank in the US did not allow him. What a con artist I met on this site. I told him that I don't make much money and suggested him to call his bank in the US again. He had his account on this site deactivated after sending me his first message to reply to him through his hotmail account.