Community > Posts By > AndyBgood

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 01/04/13 09:34 AM
Why put up with one's woman's game? Move on. Frankly the way a lot of women treat men you really should wonder why you put up with any crap. Some women use men like a tool too. Sounds like you met one of those! Well, cut the threads that bind you and enjoy freedom. Meet other women. Thankfully this is not a case where the marriage was supposed to be arranged. That would have led to a real ugly situation!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 01/04/13 09:25 AM

get helpnoway yawn

Get a grip, get a clue, get real!

I already GOT help. You know what I found out? STUPID PEOPLE PISS ME OFF!

I don't agree with you three and you have the brass to get pissed off little old ME who does not agree with you?

TOUGH! Welcome to the real world! Don't like it?

Here is a quarter to call someone who gives a damn.

You know I think I may have to learn to speak Troll. English does not seem to work here. So how did the last three comments prior to this one work towards doing something positive here? Not a thing. All this topic has descended into is a hen party with three hens trying to pick on the rooster. This is not a debate. It is a witch hunt!

You know it is bad being alone even among others. But to condemn a person to isolation sight unseen without a trial and without proof of any wrong doing on that person's part is worst than draconian. If anything I have now seen how dark and perverse people can be. I suppose the three of you would be happy if you shoved my azz into an Oubliette! No trial, no evidence, no victims to speak out against me. Just toss the guy who doesn't conform to YOUR WORLDLY VIEWS into a hole and forget him.

WELL, SUCK IT DOWN! I CLEARLY DON'T WANT TO DATE YOU SO GET OVER YOURSELVES! A vapid blond with a good heart is FAR better than an intellectual blond with an attitude problem. You will offer tolerance towards Islam but when MY ideals don't conform to YOUR WORLDLY VIEW I am a bastard to be tossed in a hole. You cannot even see past the fact I just see things the way a wolf would but then again you don't live in a world where women are property. LUCKY YOU!

Singmesweet, this is why I asked you about your level of education, you more than likely know NOTHING of other cultures. You may pretend you do but there is more to them than reading a text book in a library! I am a man trapped between a lot of cultures. Why don't the three of you delicate flowers of Mingle read a Qur'an and see what rights you have in their world. Why not see what even uttering the word RAPE will get you in that world! Want to discuss due process here now too?

You know I thought I left people like you behind in High School! At least there are others who disagree with me with a lot more grace than YOU! About half of them are women and I at least respect them for speaking their mind with an intellectual sense rather than a cult of YOUR belief! At times THOSE folks like Msharmony have given me food for though to at least give me a perspective I can respect whether or not I agree with her! All you have given me is the reverse of Misogyny aimed right at me for not seeing things YOUR way!

So all you want to do is bash me instead of accepting my advice to come together to work toward PREVENTION!

This means the only bad person here is YOU! YOU AND ONLY YOU, well, not counting the other two hens in this pecking party! I laid down the olive branch more than once. More than twice. And you stomped on it and kicked it aside every single time.

YOU NEED HELP MORE THAN ME! Actually the three of you do! You are bullies. You are just as socially retarded as I am evidently. And instead of trying to accept a suggestion to work together you spit on me. If I could and not get in trouble I would post a picture of a little boy flipping you the finger! You call me a bad person? After what you have told me? Curse me to isolation will you?

I think the worst sickness is a sick person who will not admit they are sick! I know I am not banging on all 8 cylinders but DAMN if you are not probably the meanest most self righteous person I ever met!

What stuns me more is how the moderators have not killed this topic yet either. I keep suggesting we make something good of this and what do you do with your hen party? Drag this conversation straight down the same dark path you want it to go.

Again, just Pathetic! Sad, and you really are beneath me as a person. I can't talk to you. You talk AT me. Proof one more time men and women really do suffer terrible communication problems.

I am not a criminal. I am not a rapist. I do not go around victimizing people. I actually try to help where I can. I even tried to hang a dress on this pig of a topic but you took the dress from the pig and wore it yourself!

I am so glad people like you are not in charge. This world would REALLY be more messed up than it is!

GOOD DAY!

YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY DISMISSED!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/03/13 10:51 PM

Damn, it's like talking to a brick wall.

Yeah, no kidding.

with his attitude I hope he will never have to face the law - because his opinion simply will not matter

that's what I don't get about this...it really is NOT a matter of opinion...in a legal sense anyway

or in a psychological sense. only someone with mental problems would want to have sex with someone who has said NO

You had better pray harder I don't have to sit on a jury! You see I want facts. And if the facts point to her being attacked for no reason I would prefer to see the book thrown at him. But if she led him on and suddenly pulled a 180 on him and there were other factors involved which "blur" the issue I would prefer a punishment far more lenient than the max. You see I despise people who use the law like a weapon. I despise people who get their rocks off hurting others. I also do not like stupid people who vapidly put themselves before the wolf (OH NO, ANOTHER ANIMAL REFERENCE:banana: ). I prefer to see balance in a punitive measure. A victim that set themselves up to be a victim should be punished for reckless endangerment of themselves!

Now about your comment, joining the hen party? If I do nothing wrong I don't have to worry about facing the law. DO I?

First of all when the cloths are off and hormones kick in Higher Brain function goes into a weird focused state. That would be instinct. Fear is similar. Once engaged it is hard to over ride. Law and Biology are two totally different worlds. Humans make up rules. Genetics are programming. I would bet money if I were able to instigate a panic in you you would run until your heart stopped. What could scare someone that bad? Plenty of things presented properly will scare anyone including me. I personally would be running like hell to see a large wall of water coming at me and anyone in my way is going to be getting out of my way! Heck, if you watched a bear just murder a friend of yours right in front of you and there was no way to protect yourself I would bet you would just RUN in terror! Argue with me that humans are not instinctual creatures! I DARE YOU!

Now you are right in that "someone with mental problems would want to have sex with someone who has said NO." But dare I say you are aiming this statement directly at me. Again I know what 'no' means and likewise you paint me as something that you cannot nor have any proof of. You are making accusations sight unseen based on what I right as YOU perceive it. Not as it is written. I do not use "Double speak." I am right to the point. Likewise becasue I disagree with a particular point a rather vindictive person here is trying to make with poor debate skills I am accused of being a "POTENTIAL" rapist... Shall I spell out the sexual and cultural deviations that foster rape in themselves?

Lets see:
BDSM
Occultism
fetish <I love this one becasue some people out there are some SICK FUCQUES!
Domination
cosplay (depending on WHAT you are trying to imitate!)
religious denial
victimized sexually (not necessarily meaning rape. More like cultural emasculation! Not like any of the Clique` Set here would understand the concept.)
drug habits pertaining to sex and sexual congress
autoerotic asphyxiation
fucqued up parents
the media

And I prefer to leave the real sick stuff alone since it does not pertain to this argument.

So how do you wish to paint me now?

You hope I will never have to face the law...

Et tu Brutus? Got to drive the knife in my back as well? What do you really mean by that? you hope I get busted for anything just so I can be out of the picture? Come on... You are projecting your venomous desires with this statement as well! You hope... Please. I hope one day some of you will wake the hell up and realize what azzhats you all made your selves as.

Man, kill the messenger why don't you? Just draw your damn sword and plunge it through my heart!

You know the system rewards bad behavior don't you? So does that make ME the evil person? It isn't MY system or rules that allow this. I did not make the world like it is. I am trying to make sense of it all too but there are things about it that confuse me like why the heck is it that a person can be stupid, do something stupid, suffer for it, and the consequences not be their fault?
spock

Last I knew I was not on Backwards World!

You hope I never have to face the law...

INDEED!

huh

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/03/13 08:20 PM

I know raw imopening my eyes to all this. He alzo refuses to pay rent or bills here. He buys minual grocies at time and nessities from time to time. He does pay when we go out.When I ask him for money for rent bills he just ignores me. He has a good job also. So i guess im enabling him to have a fat bank account also. Love makes you over look alot of things for awhile but im know seeing thebig picture with him.Need to kickhim out so i can move on

This is an easy problem to solve. WIZE UP. Get rid of him as soon as possible. Damn. frustrated frustrated

If you don't, don't whine about your problems, they are easy to solve.

Then start working on your self esteem issues because you must have them to put up with a moocher like that.

AMEN!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/03/13 08:18 PM

Again, I'm not a victim. I just don't believe that any woman deserves to be raped. Ever.

I've never said you should live in isolation. You complain about me twisting your words when you're completely making things up that I didn't say.

Yep, it takes two to tango. No, I do not represent all women as this thread clearly shows. Yes, women need to be responsible, too. Women like me don't make men fear sex, nor do I need to be in control all the time. I've also never been with anyone that I needed to accuse of being a rapist.

I don't need men to agree with me at all times. I don't expect men to conform all the time. You keep making these things up.

Sorry, all I can do is go by what you've said here, as I don't know you outside of the forums. Nor do I know anyone who knows you. I don't any children that you've watched or anything like that. Now, if you're completely different than what you've portrayed here, great!

I've never once said I'm perfect. Not sure why my education level matters here, either. And sorry, not even close to being a nun. laugh

Keep in mind, I am not the only one who thought the way I thought about you. Others in this thread came to the same conclusions that I did.

Victim COMPLEX. Like MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX! And only TWO others share your opinion of me. Keep in mind, again you see only what you want to see and it really does show. And your education level does indeed come into play here. Your debate style is akin to that of a teenager! Not a grown adult. And where i suggested doing some good here all you have done is bad mouth me and whip a dead horse until its guts came out. So in reality there are only three people here who disagree with me so much they are contributing to the slander applied to me and likewise to that vicious little comment of your previous.

If you stick your finger in a fire and get burned, YOUR FAULT.

Get a speeding ticket blowing past a 35 MPH sign doing 65MPH? YOUR FAULT.

Tease a hungry dog with food and you get bitten? YOUR FAULT.

Let a man in your bed when you have no intention of having sex with him when the overtones have clearly been placed and you get raped, well, again this is where I wonder where the hell you learned your morals from... What business have you sharing the bed of a man when you have initiated sexual congress between the two of you just to say no becasue you feel like it? it is different when the two of you go into this with a clear understanding of the situation but again one HUGE problem is bad communication and likewise SENDING ALL THE WRONG PHYSICAL SIGNALS THAT SAY YES WHEN YOU ARE SAYING NO! WAKE UP!

Don't play with fire and you won't get burned! Quit equating a predatory attack with a control game that went bad! Quit equating a situation where the victim had nothing to do with setting off the attack where I am saying don't play stupid games and stop trying to feed off of a double standard! You think men are the only ones who lose control? You know you are so wrong if you assume this.

All you are doing is making this a blame game more so than me! Why is it there are women who seem to maybe agree with me on this one point? Just becasue a woman chooses to dress like a slut may not make her one but what am I to think when a woman dresses just like a prostitute? And worst what am I supposed to think when she ACTS like one too? Come on, tell me I'm wrong again. How many mothers crapped a rock seeing what their daughters chose to dress like for school before? I know at least two. One actually got into a verbal argument with her daughter that led to her daughter catching a pimp hand from her mom in front of all of us present. If mom says little Debbie looks like a whore the way she is dressed maybe mom knows something little Debbie may not! Maybe like something that dressing like sugar to flies will bring.

besides, STATUTORY RAPE IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT BALL OF WAX I CHOSE NOT TO GO TO BECAUSE OF THE FACT TEENAGE GIRLS LIE ABOUT THEIR AGE TOO! But for now I will leave this alone unless you drag me into it too. I will happily give my take on that subject too! Shall we discuss false morals further? I just wanted to make clear I was not going to make this an all out frakkas where I could easily do so! I would rather try to increase a woman's awareness of how life is really unfair and how to protect themselves better so their no does carry the full weight it has to without there being all this bogus drama.

OH NO! NOW YOU ARE KICKING THE DEAD HORSE TOO! I guess your stick arm got tired?

Again welcome to life in Equal world! Shared responsibility is a BYTCH! Isn't it? So I want to help and you want to make me out to be a criminal bastard.

Frikken pathetic!

And you are the one assuming I would hurt someone just becasue...

WEAK SAUCE!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/03/13 06:00 PM
Edited by AndyBgood on Thu 01/03/13 06:01 PM

That's ridiculous about the cops and I agree its a slap in the face. If these cops were off duty; I could see the concern but they were on duty and they are there to protect the public whereas the average citizen is only protecting himself.I trust a cop with a weapon as like us military people; he spends a lot of hours training with weapons which is more than I can say for the average citizen.

I am ex military and qualified to protect lives other than my own.

I would imagine, many other vets would say the same.

Not everyone carrying a weapon is a vet.

I am a gun owner and never been in the military! I have friends who are active and inactive military. Still those of us who go target shooting and hunting practice weapons safety as stringent if not more stringent than Military! One rule of ours is NO ALCOHOL AT ALL WHILE GUNS ARE OUT! We have actually had to bring guns to bear on people firing while we had men downrange setting targets! Having a 7mm Rem mag take a target right out of your hands will scare the Bejesus out of you! the clowns that got disarmed had to face off with three high power hunching rifles, two shotguns and four pistols. And better yet was they were held for Sheriffs so they could explain why they took it upon themselves to decide to target shoot right at me. The whole thing is gun safety is not openly taught here. Ignorance is worst than stupidity! NOW WITH THAT SAID!

I have come across my share of power tripping cops. And I will tell you what, if I was a super hero I would have creamed them becasue I hate bullies! unarmed though all you can do is take it and shut up or risk getting killed and for what? Some fat Pig's ego trip? There are enough bad cops to make a bad name for the rest. the whole thing is if the police integrated with WE THE PEOPLE crime would get cut down a lot more. But instead we have to depend on them to protect us from the bad guys with the assumption all of us are incompetent.

I think what is happening is people are getting sick and tired of the double standard! You know American Arms, the people who make a .50 caliber sniper rifle for the military will not service any weapon owned by a police force? They see absolutely NO justification for them to own Military grade hardware capable of firing a bullet as large as my thumb in the hands of police! But in the hands of a private owner, they will service that weapon! So not all gun makers are police friendly!

At least here most power tripping cops in the wrong neighborhoods don't live too long. There are a lot more cop's being shot at here than the news reports! Smart cops here lay low! they do their job and not be ***** about it! But still, when seconds count your friendly police officer is minuets away!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:44 PM
Lori, do yourself a favor and dump his dumb ***! He thinks he is a fisherman and has you hooked good. You are being used for a door mat by this clown. You need to put distance between this loose and yourself. He is lying to your face. I bet he has his nose up some other woman's backside already and I would bet she is fat and ugly but loose as a sewer pipe!!!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:36 PM

There again is a lie. You had to have something bad happen to you in your life that has had its effects deep in your life. All people have this to some degree but people who are honest about it. Anything from coming home to a home that had been broken into to a school yard bully. Even Auto accident qualify. On the deeper scale of things this is a clear form of denial. Again, stick finger in flame when warned not to and get burned, who is to blame?

I get that you've had horrible things that have happened to you to make you as angry as you are today. Assuming everyone has had something like that happen is silly, though. Calling me a liar, because I am not a victim makes no sense.

Again reinventing what I say? You are a member of the Victim Complex! All that means is you think just like a perpetual victim does. Still that does not mean anything. If you were so lucky to not ever been a victim what makes you so qualified to speak for one? A perpetual "victim" believes they never did any wrong or could do any wrong so "why do bad things still happen (to others/ me)?" Still, twisting another's words is just as good as any lie to me unless I am missing something in translation...

O.K. So now here is the core of it. YOU BELIEVE... YOUR BELIEF! Fine. It is what you believe. I am not misinterpreting things here. You are free to feel that way but becasue I disagree with you I am a potential rapist? You are aware the member who said this is very guilty of slanderous liable! Just because I disagree with YOU and a couple of other WOMEN here does not mean I am a rapist no matter how you want to spell that out! It is this very attitude that makes dating very intimidating for me actually! NONE OF YOU HAVE ANY PROOF OR TANGIBLE EVIDENCE OF ANYTHING THAT CAN ALLOW YOU TO MAKE SUCH A CHARACTER JUDGEMENT OF ME. Since character assassination has been attempted upon me I will make character judgements of others. Yes indeed you are a spoiled brat. You don't get what you want you get mad.

You disagreeing with me that no woman ever deserves to be raped does make you scary. Does it make you a potentia rapist? I hope no one ever has to find out.

Again you just can only see what you want to see. And worst is here you spell out that you would prefer to see me live a life of utter isolation just becasue you FEAR THE POTENTIAL I MAY BE A RAPIST? You know how much that statement you made sucks? Are you aware of how cold and honorless let alone mean and vicious your own words are without saying what you are implying? Just how horrible of a person are you? You are more than mean spirited. You are cold! COLD AND VICIOUS! George Bush Jr. and his Waterboarding is not anywhere near as vicious as what you would condemn me to out of a sense of fear! OH MY GOD IF I HAVE NOT JUST SEEN HOW DARK YOU REALLY ARE! EVEN I WOULD NOT WISH ISOLATION UPON YOU!

And again you are twisting words around. You expect men to control themselves like a dog to your commands. I suppose you would like us to wear a leash and carry a card that says we passed obedience training? Your attitude MURDERS the concept of spontaneity in a relationship. And one more time, of all that exists on this world what do we have the most in common with? ANIMALS! Why, BECAUSE WE ARE! Do you think we are the only creatures on this planet to establish a moral template? But likewise where I have made comparisons to a person's actions in relation to things like "Feeding Bears," and you just lump it all together with me comparing human behavior to animal behavior. I take it you are College educated? Right? You did have more than just English 101 and Basic Biology?

I'm not twisting your words. I do expect men to be able to control themselves. I believe most can. You have made it seem like you cannot. You do not represent all men. Do I need to keep repeating that?

And as you have expectations of us men maybe you WOMEN should show some self control as well. Takes two to tango otherwise it is just masturbation when you dance solo! And also YOU DO NOT REPRESENT ALL WOMEN! And YES YOU DO twist my words. You evidently cannot even understand English all that well. Responsibility is just as much a part of the world of women as it is a part of the world of men. I can control myself and do so to a level that frustrates a lot of women. Women like you make men fear sex becasue women like you want to be so utterly in control we can't even touch you without the threat of being accused of being rapists! Not like I would want you anywhere near me mind you! Especially after what you just said.

Ah yes. You aim with such laser precision. But I cannot help but wonder why you expect us all to be in "Such perfect control." The way you talk you make it sound like ALL MEN must be under your control. You say no we get the leash! Like I said, you only like and feel safe around men who are under your heel. I am not nor ever will allow you or anyone to put a heel on me ever again! I will never apologize for my belief that a woman gets what she deserves when she dares to go where angels fear to tread. JUST LIKE ANY MAN IN THIS WORLD! See, I really am equal in ideal!

Again, no. I don't have all men under my control, nor do I need that. Don't assume that just because I find you scary that I find most men scary. Again, you do not represent most men.

And again you don't fear men that don't disagree with you or the meet your worldly sensitivities. Sorry I don't conform, then again fucq that, conform to YOUR ideals? NOT IN THIS LIFETIME! You don't get it. The world really doesn't care what you or I think! Can you fathom that thought?

BELIEVE YOU WOULD FEAR? YOU ALREADY DO! You are intimidated by me becasue I don't have that soft warm fuzzy exterior you would hope. I am all scaly and smooth. I don't agree here with you at all and you are intimidated I have a brain that does not function the way you would like it to. You are scared I don't conform to YOUR world view. Well, we don't have a choice who our neighbors will be. Its a big world. And I am entitled (OH, DID I SAY A BAD WORD?) to my opinion and yet you have taken that to a new art form of discrimination.

Yep, you are scary. I would never put myself in a situation where I'd be alone with you. Ever. It's not about conforming to my world view. It's about you believing women deserve what they get at times when they are raped.

Good I am scary to YOU. One less fearful person weeded out of my life. Good to know! Don't put yourself in a position to be alone with me. The hilarious thought to me is the number of people who have put their children's safety in my hands "ALL ALONE" and not one parent or child ever had anything bad to say about me afterwords. All the people I know who trust me in their homes without them there likewise would have something to say to you! Trust is the one and only currency I really recognize. Money cannot buy trust or respect. You CLEARLY have no respect for those who disagree with you. I don't hurt people unless they try to harm me. And you act like your hands are clean here. After some of the vicious crap you are aiming at me YOU REALLY ARE A BAD PERSON WHERE I AM JUST A BAD BOY TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING IN A BAD WORLD! You are so hung up on YOUR valuers and YOUR beliefs you clearly cannot see that IF YOU PUT YOURSELF IN HARM'S WAY AND GET HARMED YOU HAD IT COMING! Dating should not be a battlefield and here you make it one!

And nothing honest to say about yourself? TISK TISK!

You only believe I haven't been honest, as I don't agree with you.

You really think you are so perfect? Your shyte doesn't stink? Again your level of education is??? I need to know if I am even on anywhere near an even play field intellectually! I almost feel like I am arguing with a nun!

SOMEONE PASS ME THE DAMN POPCORN!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:13 PM

Oooh, tension, the suspense is getting me. Late at night, in the dark, I reread your posts. What will happen next?

Just buy the Cliff Notes

No effing kidding! I am clearly arguing with someone who will twist everything I say against me!

<-----cracking knuckles...

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/03/13 12:25 PM
Edited by AndyBgood on Thu 01/03/13 12:26 PM
Also:

DOG ALERT!
DOG ALERT!
DOG ALERT!
DOG ALERT!
DOG ALERT!
DOG ALERT!
DOG ALERT!
DOG ALERT!
DOG ALERT!
DOG ALERT!
DOG ALERT!
DOG ALERT!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/03/13 12:22 PM

My live in by of 1 1/2 still on numous dating sites. wont take them down says I dontne ed to worry. Tellsme hes giving his stalking exsomething to look at. Need your opinion???

WARNING! DANGER! ARMS FLAILING WILDLY! DANGER! DANGER!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/03/13 12:11 PM
Edited by AndyBgood on Thu 01/03/13 12:13 PM

Ever thought of using a little sandpaper to smooth back the Draco?

110 volts my friend. Sandpaper was not cutting it.

A list of issues? Really?

I will keep it short then.

First of all you have a Polyanna complex. You see and hear what you want to. In the real world if one of your kids burned their fingers touching a stove after you warned them even you would say, "I told you so!" Oh no, you would blame the stove for having fire on it.

I can only see what you write. If people aren't understanding you, perhaps you should write in a different way.

Nice attempt at dodging. I have rewritten the same thing over so many different ways you would think I was trying to reinvent the wheel!

The Victim Complex. Whatever the trauma was you suffered from evidently relive it somehow and it shows in how you argue. True to form a victim likewise makes excuses for beliefs (of events, things, etc.) in that there is nothing they could have done wrong! Play with fire and get burned, then there is no excuse, is there?
No does mean no but if a woman is raped did she do anything to put herself in a place of danger or not? If she violated the rules of safe conduct SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED. Tough cookies if you don't like the harshness of this statement. It is the truth no matter how you want to interpret that. Put yourself in danger's way and get hurt, well, you got what you deserved by being stupid!

I haven't suffered any trama, nor am I a victim. I do believe that no women deserves to be raped, no matter what.

There again is a lie. You had to have something bad happen to you in your life that has had its effects deep in your life. All people have this to some degree but people who are honest about it. Anything from coming home to a home that had been broken into to a school yard bully. Even Auto accident qualify. On the deeper scale of things this is a clear form of denial. Again, stick finger in flame when warned not to and get burned, who is to blame?

Femina Mistique. That is my term for a belief where women think there is nothing they can do wrong in this world. Same damn thing you women accuse us of daily. The fact is you wanted equality so bad. Well, equality is not all that equal is it?

I've never said I can do no wrong.

You sure imply it very well...

Spoiled Brat syndrome. I love this one. No matter how people disagree with you it is your way or the highway. Things are just for YOUR edification. You cannot even remotely try and see things in the light of the other side of the mirror (A.K.A. playing Devil's Advocate). It's just "ME, ME, ME!" "I am right becasue I just am."

If believing no woman ever deserves to be raped makes me a spoiled brat, so be it.

O.K. So now here is the core of it. YOU BELIEVE... YOUR BELIEF! Fine. It is what you believe. I am not misinterpreting things here. You are free to feel that way but becasue I disagree with you I am a potential rapist? You are aware the member who said this is very guilty of slanderous liable! Just because I disagree with YOU and a couple of other WOMEN here does not mean I am a rapist no matter how you want to spell that out! It is this very attitude that makes dating very intimidating for me actually! NONE OF YOU HAVE ANY PROOF OR TANGIBLE EVIDENCE OF ANYTHING THAT CAN ALLOW YOU TO MAKE SUCH A CHARACTER JUDGEMENT OF ME. Since character assassination has been attempted upon me I will make character judgements of others. Yes indeed you are a spoiled brat. You don't get what you want you get mad.

Moral Confusion. You think your morals are higher and mightier than everyone else's. You seem to be under some impression that it is OK to act like a tease and not suffer the consequences! You are aware that Kings and Countries have fallen because they became morally ambiguous or morally hypocritical. Rome is one glaring example of this. They preached good morals but the senate was as corrupt and disgusting as it got. You take sexual liberation and run completely away with it. You use this to justify bad behavior and being stupid. Sexual liberation is not a license to wave your vagina and breasts in the air like a flag. Thank Victorian and Puritanical views for this one. These are the moral fibers woven into our society. A naked body is nothing to me. But to a lot of others it is!

I've also never once stated that I believe my morals are "higher and mightier" than anyone else's. You for some reason think I am going around and acting like a tease to men. No. Again, I have said that no woman ever deserves to be raped. I am sorry that you disagree.

(Said with an English Accent)WRONG, WRONG, AND SEXTRICE WRONG! I never ever implied that you were a slut. You want six boy Friends? KNOCK YOURSELF OUT! I honestly could care less. That does not qualify a woman as a slut to me. For some reason you think I am projecting my argument upon you. YOU ARE SO MAKING THAT UP! YOU are making my disagreement into a personal attack upon you! I can clearly see projection going on now. I remind you of someone you hate, DON'T I? So do you like screwing everything that moves? Do you like showing off in provocative clothing where we can see every inch of you otherwise? Would you Fucq a guy for some Meth? If the answer to all three is YES well guess what...

If you really are a good girl what the hell have you got to worry about? I never called you a slut. YOU JUST MADE ALL THAT UP IN YOUR OWN HEAD!

Likewise you are control hungry! Your form of argument is little more than a five year old stamping her foot and huffing up. Have you attempted to present an argument as to why if you put yourself in harms way and get what you deserve you still didn't deserve it? NO. You have not. Why? Because there IS NO LOGICAL WAY TO. maybe if you use Bizzaro logic here. Likewise your controlling nature shown in how you use NO like a cudgel to beat on people with. I bet you are one of those drama queens who can take a perfectly good spontaneous moment and kill it with just one word!

No, I just expect men to be able to control themselves. You have compared yourself to animals over and over. I expect you, as a human being, to have more control than animals who don't know right from wrong.

And again you are twisting words around. You expect men to control themselves like a dog to your commands. I suppose you would like us to wear a leash and carry a card that says we passed obedience training? Your attitude MURDERS the concept of spontaneity in a relationship. And one more time, of all that exists on this world what do we have the most in common with? ANIMALS! Why, BECAUSE WE ARE! Do you think we are the only creatures on this planet to establish a moral template? But likewise where I have made comparisons to a person's actions in relation to things like "Feeding Bears," and you just lump it all together with me comparing human behavior to animal behavior. I take it you are College educated? Right? You did have more than just English 101 and Basic Biology?

Male Focused Animosity. When a man does not agree with you what do they get? Just what I am getting. Between you and your two associates you have founded an idea that I am a closet Rapist. You have equated my beliefs as acceptance of rape. You have missed the mark so completely that if you were landing an airplane you missed the runway completely and wound up stuffing the nose of your airplane right into the front doors of City hall a mile from the runway! I never once have promoted rape in any form. BUT likewise I am not bound by the same moral standards as you. RAPE IS A FUNCTION OF NATURE GOOD OR BAD! IT JUST IS AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU DON'T LIKE IT IT WILL NEVER GO COMPLETELY AWAY! Face it, the only good man to you is the one directly under your heel. You could not tell a good man from a bad man in a line up no matter how smart you think you are. leading to the last point I will aim for at the moment!

Just because I do not agree with you does not mean I have animosity toward all men. You do not represent all men. Anything I've said to you has just been about you and men who think exactly the way you do. Not all men.

Ah yes. You aim with such laser precision. But I cannot help but wonder why you expect us all to be in "Such perfect control." The way you talk you make it sound like ALL MEN must be under your control. You say no we get the leash! Like I said, you only like and feel safe around men who are under your heel. I am not nor ever will allow you or anyone to put a heel on me ever again! I will never apologize for my belief that a woman gets what she deserves when she dares to go where angels fear to tread. JUST LIKE ANY MAN IN THIS WORLD! See, I really am equal in ideal!

And good old FEAR! Go back and look at some of the questions I have asked of you. You will not answer them becasue the answer scares you! The REAL world scares you. It is a depraved miasma of hate, domination, and control. This is what most relationships descend into and that is what I vehemently want to avoid. If a woman has to be scared of me she needs to stay as far away from me as she can. I don't react well to others fear of me. It makes me want to hurt them and in that I can relate very well to animals since I have handled exotics. Why is it a predator animal will approach me and before you know it I have a new best friend while some other person tries to get close the animal growls at them? I am not scared of them. I know if I have to both of us will bleed and I project that. But likewise animals can sense fear as well as other things in a person we cannot. Animals like me better than people do.

I believe that you are someone I'd fear if I were alone with you. That again does not mean I fear all men, though.

BELIEVE YOU WOULD FEAR? YOU ALREADY DO! You are intimidated by me becasue I don't have that soft warm fuzzy exterior you would hope. I am all scaly and smooth. I don't agree here with you at all and you are intimidated I have a brain that does not function the way you would like it to. You are scared I don't conform to YOUR world view. Well, we don't have a choice who our neighbors will be. Its a big world. And I am entitled (OH, DID I SAY A BAD WORD?) to my opinion and yet you have taken that to a new art form of discrimination.

So I am such a bad person huh? i have tried to turn this topic so that something good can come of it but what good comes from you? NONE! You turn constructive criticism into a brew ha ha! You take trying to make women aware of what to look for and what not to do and instead "I am a pretentious azzhole and a "potential" rapist."

SO SORRY! NOT BUYING IT AND I AM NOT BACKING DOWN TO YOU! We can either try to find middle ground or go clash of the Titans! I know I have issues too. Not one person on this worlds does not have them. I can list mine too.

I am a touch narcissistic. I am thick headed. I have BAD trust issues. Likewise I am sexually messed up I guess. I like sex a lot but lately I just can't do it with just anyone like I used to be able to. I have become so damn picky these days but hey, I want my kids to come from a quality woman! Lets see, I also like to smoke 4:20, I do drink on occasion again but not like i did when I was younger. I am not into any other drugs thank you. I have too many reverse effects and some drugs do nothing to me at all! What your high is is my normal. Pot makes me normal. Hyperactivity sucks! Likewise I feel a lot of humanity is just beneath me. I also have dreams of grandeur. I think too much. I talk too much. I am terrible with money! Shall I go on more about me?

At least I can be honest here. How about you?

This is my good side!

And nothing honest to say about yourself? TISK TISK!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/03/13 11:05 AM
Well, welcome to the big world. Old dogs still like to sniff tails.

Besides, does anything matter when a person is on E?

That still is big in the club scene is it not?

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/03/13 11:04 AM
Wow, talk about a huge target for hackers!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/03/13 11:01 AM
I forgot I do grapple with anger issues since hypocrisy and stupidity set me off. Also I don't like conflict. It winds me up. People who get in my face make me want to launch on them. I have authority issues. I smell bad after a long day of work. I don't like being in crowds of people, especially strangers. RELIGION IS BS! I do not like going into churches.

AND I HAVE ONE HELL OF A TIME TRYING TO TALK TO WOMEN! When a woman is my friend it is one thing but a woman I want to get close to, I choke badly becasue I have no idea how to approach a woman any more. I am sick of the ruler across mu knuckles!

I am going to try to come up with more of my personal issues later maybe so I can give you a complete list of what is wrong with Andy!

Then again I think I covered most of the important stuff.

So how do you like me NOW?

pitchfork Like I care...pitchfork

:banana:

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/03/13 10:55 AM
Edited by AndyBgood on Thu 01/03/13 10:56 AM

You're getting off topic, Andy. This isn't a thread about cheating or bestiality. And what is your obsession with bringing animals into a discussion about humans? You do it in almost every post.

Also, you're accusing people of bullying you by assuming they are emailing about you? You're grasping at straws.

Well, for one a good way to prevent rape is "DON'T COME OFF LIKE A SLUT." In know of a few women that DO INDEED COME OFF LIKE SLUTS! Why do you think I will NEVER EVER DATE THEM AND WOULD NEVER ASK THEM OUT?

Just because you think someone is slutty does not mean she deserves to be raped. You're digging yourself a deeper hole with each post, Andy.

REALLY? HONEST AND TRULY?

How about an animal free example for you then?

if I told you sticking your hand in a garbage disposal to clean it out was unsafe especially if someone accidentally hit the on switch while your hand was in it! And you chose to ignore my advise and while your hand was in the garbage disposal someone did indeed flip the switch and your hand get mangled! Can I say I told you so at least? I sure would. And did you deserve what you got in light of my warnings? YES INDEED!

My hole is not any deeper than your own. All you are doing is making excuses for bad behavior now.

Short skirt and looking good is one thing. No panties, no manners, and basically telling everyone that you are an easy meal what are men like me supposed to think?

Again I AM DRACONIAN! I have seen the face of the devil. I have born witness to sins far greater than you can imagine. I have seen the blackness that hides behind the hearts of "beautiful" people. No, you just have to chime in agreement with another member's insinuations I am a closet rapist. Rat packing and clique` behaviors are not endearing traits as well as my being Draconian is not very popular.

So I went right for the extremes again? Well, I see nothing but generalities here and justifying bad behavior as a person's right. Well, with everyone with rights surrounding me I have the right to believe what I do whether or not you appreciate it. And hounding me on the same points over and over and over again do nothing for your credibility either!

Face it, YOU DO GOT ISSUES. I have no and I mean NO interests in dating you or any other of the members of the Femina Mistiquie crowd! A REAL woman is not pretensive like you are being! So what, no means no.

I am not here to appeal to anyone's sensitivities. i sure will not kiss anyone's azz unless I love her like I want her to love me.

Hell, if Msharmony can see what I am saying what is so hard for you to see? I do not agree with her very much at all but at least she can debate with class. And even she says, DON'T BE STUPID AND YOU WON'T GET HURT!

You are looking to the wrong person here for emotional Band-Aids. I have no more time for stupidity! What makes you think I want to remotely deal with stupid people in a relationship? Heck I have met Airheads with more class and manners than most of the empowered women I see here!

I don't bash women for being women. I bash stupid people for the stupid things they do! Better get used to that with me being around!

Ya know, none of you have a clue who I am or what I am about. All you got is assumptions. I sure don't know anything about you but I can smell a person with issues a mile away! What is hiding in YOUR closet? I have spelled out the abuses I survived. A couple members admit to being raped but can they look back on hindsight and honestly appraise the situation that led them to getting raped? HELL NO! THAT IS BECAUSE SOME VICTIMS PERPETUALLY LIVE THE CRIME RATHER THAN MOVE ON!

Pardon me while I clean off my shovel! Digging a nice deep hole is hard work!

I have not made excuses for any bad behavior, Andy. You have, though. You keep making excuses for rape. You've done it over and over.

You've now said that I have issues. Well, what are they? I didn't pat you on the head and say it's ok, you don't have to listen to women when they say no?

A list of issues? Really?

I will keep it short then.

First of all you have a Polyanna complex. You see and hear what you want to. In the real world if one of your kids burned their fingers touching a stove after you warned them even you would say, "I told you so!" Oh no, you would blame the stove for having fire on it.

The Victim Complex. Whatever the trauma was you suffered from evidently relive it somehow and it shows in how you argue. True to form a victim likewise makes excuses for beliefs (of events, things, etc.) in that there is nothing they could have done wrong! Play with fire and get burned, then there is no excuse, is there? No does mean no but if a woman is raped did she do anything to put herself in a place of danger or not? If she violated the rules of safe conduct SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED. Tough cookies if you don't like the harshness of this statement. It is the truth no matter how you want to interpret that. Put yourself in danger's way and get hurt, well, you got what you deserved by being stupid!

Femina Mistique. That is my term for a belief where women think there is nothing they can do wrong in this world. Same damn thing you women accuse us of daily. The fact is you wanted equality so bad. Well, equality is not all that equal is it?

Spoiled Brat syndrome. I love this one. No matter how people disagree with you it is your way or the highway. Things are just for YOUR edification. You cannot even remotely try and see things in the light of the other side of the mirror (A.K.A. playing Devil's Advocate). It's just "ME, ME, ME!" "I am right becasue I just am."

Moral Confusion. You think your morals are higher and mightier than everyone else's. You seem to be under some impression that it is OK to act like a tease and not suffer the consequences! You are aware that Kings and Countries have fallen because they became morally ambiguous or morally hypocritical. Rome is one glaring example of this. They preached good morals but the senate was as corrupt and disgusting as it got. You take sexual liberation and run completely away with it. You use this to justify bad behavior and being stupid. Sexual liberation is not a license to wave your vagina and breasts in the air like a flag. Thank Victorian and Puritanical views for this one. These are the moral fibers woven into our society. A naked body is nothing to me. But to a lot of others it is!

Likewise you are control hungry! Your form of argument is little more than a five year old stamping her foot and huffing up. Have you attempted to present an argument as to why if you put yourself in harms way and get what you deserve you still didn't deserve it? NO. You have not. Why? Because there IS NO LOGICAL WAY TO. maybe if you use Bizzaro logic here. Likewise your controlling nature shown in how you use NO like a cudgel to beat on people with. I bet you are one of those drama queens who can take a perfectly good spontaneous moment and kill it with just one word!

Male Focused Animosity. When a man does not agree with you what do they get? Just what I am getting. Between you and your two associates you have founded an idea that I am a closet Rapist. You have equated my beliefs as acceptance of rape. You have missed the mark so completely that if you were landing an airplane you missed the runway completely and wound up stuffing the nose of your airplane right into the front doors of City hall a mile from the runway! I never once have promoted rape in any form. BUT likewise I am not bound by the same moral standards as you. RAPE IS A FUNCTION OF NATURE GOOD OR BAD! IT JUST IS AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU DON'T LIKE IT IT WILL NEVER GO COMPLETELY AWAY! Face it, the only good man to you is the one directly under your heel. You could not tell a good man from a bad man in a line up no matter how smart you think you are. leading to the last point I will aim for at the moment!

And good old FEAR! Go back and look at some of the questions I have asked of you. You will not answer them becasue the answer scares you! The REAL world scares you. It is a depraved miasma of hate, domination, and control. This is what most relationships descend into and that is what I vehemently want to avoid. If a woman has to be scared of me she needs to stay as far away from me as she can. I don't react well to others fear of me. It makes me want to hurt them and in that I can relate very well to animals since I have handled exotics. Why is it a predator animal will approach me and before you know it I have a new best friend while some other person tries to get close the animal growls at them? I am not scared of them. I know if I have to both of us will bleed and I project that. But likewise animals can sense fear as well as other things in a person we cannot. Animals like me better than people do.

So I am such a bad person huh? i have tried to turn this topic so that something good can come of it but what good comes from you? NONE! You turn constructive criticism into a brew ha ha! You take trying to make women aware of what to look for and what not to do and instead "I am a pretentious azzhole and a "potential" rapist."

SO SORRY! NOT BUYING IT AND I AM NOT BACKING DOWN TO YOU! We can either try to find middle ground or go clash of the Titans! I know I have issues too. Not one person on this worlds does not have them. I can list mine too.

I am a touch narcissistic. I am thick headed. I have BAD trust issues. Likewise I am sexually messed up I guess. I like sex a lot but lately I just can't do it with just anyone like I used to be able to. I have become so damn picky these days but hey, I want my kids to come from a quality woman! Lets see, I also like to smoke 4:20, I do drink on occasion again but not like i did when I was younger. I am not into any other drugs thank you. I have too many reverse effects and some drugs do nothing to me at all! What your high is is my normal. Pot makes me normal. Hyperactivity sucks! Likewise I feel a lot of humanity is just beneath me. I also have dreams of grandeur. I think too much. I talk too much. I am terrible with money! Shall I go on more about me?

At least I can be honest here. How about you?

This is my good side!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/03/13 09:52 AM

tazzops...flowerforyou

AndyBgood.......?

The Ripper's Poem from Tank Girl!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/02/13 06:37 PM
SPARKLEIES!

Laugh you piece of dental floss,

You burn my toast!

I will be impressed if you know where I just stole that quote from!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/02/13 06:30 PM
IS IT TRUE? I was just told Canadian girls are real warm during the winter!

:banana: If that is true I am spending my winters in the wrong place!:banana:

pitchfork I bad, from California, and a comedian at night!:banana:

glasses I promise not to give up my day job!glasses

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/02/13 06:27 PM

You're getting off topic, Andy. This isn't a thread about cheating or bestiality. And what is your obsession with bringing animals into a discussion about humans? You do it in almost every post.

Also, you're accusing people of bullying you by assuming they are emailing about you? You're grasping at straws.

Well, for one a good way to prevent rape is "DON'T COME OFF LIKE A SLUT." In know of a few women that DO INDEED COME OFF LIKE SLUTS! Why do you think I will NEVER EVER DATE THEM AND WOULD NEVER ASK THEM OUT?

Just because you think someone is slutty does not mean she deserves to be raped. You're digging yourself a deeper hole with each post, Andy.

REALLY? HONEST AND TRULY?

How about an animal free example for you then?

if I told you sticking your hand in a garbage disposal to clean it out was unsafe especially if someone accidentally hit the on switch while your hand was in it! And you chose to ignore my advise and while your hand was in the garbage disposal someone did indeed flip the switch and your hand get mangled! Can I say I told you so at least? I sure would. And did you deserve what you got in light of my warnings? YES INDEED!

My hole is not any deeper than your own. All you are doing is making excuses for bad behavior now.

Short skirt and looking good is one thing. No panties, no manners, and basically telling everyone that you are an easy meal what are men like me supposed to think?

Again I AM DRACONIAN! I have seen the face of the devil. I have born witness to sins far greater than you can imagine. I have seen the blackness that hides behind the hearts of "beautiful" people. No, you just have to chime in agreement with another member's insinuations I am a closet rapist. Rat packing and clique` behaviors are not endearing traits as well as my being Draconian is not very popular.

So I went right for the extremes again? Well, I see nothing but generalities here and justifying bad behavior as a person's right. Well, with everyone with rights surrounding me I have the right to believe what I do whether or not you appreciate it. And hounding me on the same points over and over and over again do nothing for your credibility either!

Face it, YOU DO GOT ISSUES. I have no and I mean NO interests in dating you or any other of the members of the Femina Mistiquie crowd! A REAL woman is not pretensive like you are being! So what, no means no.

I am not here to appeal to anyone's sensitivities. i sure will not kiss anyone's azz unless I love her like I want her to love me.

Hell, if Msharmony can see what I am saying what is so hard for you to see? I do not agree with her very much at all but at least she can debate with class. And even she says, DON'T BE STUPID AND YOU WON'T GET HURT!

You are looking to the wrong person here for emotional Band-Aids. I have no more time for stupidity! What makes you think I want to remotely deal with stupid people in a relationship? Heck I have met Airheads with more class and manners than most of the empowered women I see here!

I don't bash women for being women. I bash stupid people for the stupid things they do! Better get used to that with me being around!

Ya know, none of you have a clue who I am or what I am about. All you got is assumptions. I sure don't know anything about you but I can smell a person with issues a mile away! What is hiding in YOUR closet? I have spelled out the abuses I survived. A couple members admit to being raped but can they look back on hindsight and honestly appraise the situation that led them to getting raped? HELL NO! THAT IS BECAUSE SOME VICTIMS PERPETUALLY LIVE THE CRIME RATHER THAN MOVE ON!

Pardon me while I clean off my shovel! Digging a nice deep hole is hard work!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next