Community > Posts By > AndyBgood

AndyBgood's photo
Sun 01/13/13 11:17 AM

As someone who put his life out there flag burners risk a shot in the nose.

Book burners are more insidious though.

You'd actually shoot someone for burning a flag?

Shot in the nose, Slang for a PUNCH IN THE NOSE! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 01/11/13 10:57 AM
Shoo, You can't out-style me! I'm cooler than an Antarctic winter day on a glacier!

I am SOOOOOOOOO cool that I make the temperature drop anywhere I go!

I got more style than a Paris Fashion show!

I got more tricks than a Magician Convention. Hell, Merlin bows to my might!

Damn, I am cooler than Jesus!

Wow, can my ego get any more bloated?

HELL NO!

I am so down My feet are on the ground!

OH NO I DIDN'T! I broke it down OLD SCHOOL!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 01/11/13 10:42 AM
Book burning. Hands down. Ignorance is a tool of tyrants.

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 01/11/13 10:38 AM
Edited by AndyBgood on Fri 01/11/13 10:40 AM

Seriously, where is the proof that 20 children were gunned down?

I don't believe it. It could all be an NSA exercise in propaganda.

And what about the adults? Hmmmmm, no mention of adult casualties here. Dead adults don't tug at our heart strings!

:angry:

huh So any more wisdom from the Anti gun lobby here?huh

And Jeanniebean I do agree, I need a list of names so I can compare the information to death records which are public knowledge. 20 dead is such a conveniently high number! Notice they never offer a list of the names of the dead publicly even later?

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 01/11/13 10:35 AM

Someone has been deleting posts here!

I had to mention that for some strange reason when I look at this picture all I can hear in my head is,

Looking at all those secret service agents,

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger...

And when I see the limousine I think,

MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!

But those are a lot of secret service agents out there,

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger...

And then in the middle of it all is President (Electoral College) Elect Obama and suddenly I want to jump up from my desk and yell,

OOOOOH! A SNAKE, IT'S A SNAKE, A SNAKE...

And it all repeats itself over and over and over again!

Besides, if someone really wanted a piece of Obama they would and could get it no matter how many goons he surrounds himself with. His Limousine is not completely death proof. It would be easy as hell to stop that over weight tank. A tall enough speed bump is all you need!

But we have had four presidents assassinated over the history of our nation and 8 attempted assassinations not counting the thwarted attempt on Bush Sr. There is a credible threat to the president BUT Obama takes fear and paranoia to a all new height. If Obama was doing a good job what would he have to fear?

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 01/11/13 10:24 AM

Do any of the anti-gun idiots bother with facts?

Seems to me there are much bigger fish to fry!

OH MY GOD! A RATIONAL FACT! WOW! I hope this is not too much for the Anti-gun crowd to take in.

Maybe you should not have shown this to them. I think their heads will explode!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 11:34 PM

While I must admit the article is well written and that the rise and fall of both levels is extremely close in correlation, I still have some doubts (as any good scientific observer should).

The real fall in crime levels also correlates with the induction of both the passage of the civil rights act and the introduction of Johnson's great society - where we also introduced food stamps, and welfare. This would point to crime being on the decline since the collective society had decided that we could not longer discriminate against specific classes, and that we do the best to insure a social safety net to provide the basics of life to the people.

This correlation is also present in ancient culture. Ancient Rome had riots when the bread ration wasn't met, and later emperors would also add olive oil and wine to the ration. Crime while prevalent should have been staggering, as the main cooking vessels were made of lead as well as most drinking cups. Crime among women at the time should have seen unprecedented numbers as most cosmetics were lead based. The lead did lead to higher mortality rates at the time, but the crime, while present, was equal in contrast to ours, both in occurance and violence.

While I won't say that lead isn't harmful, I think the underlying socio-econmic factors have a greater influence.

As for the connections to ADHD, I read that study as well and the connections are spurious at best. The study offered no control group and only tracked the blood levels of those who were diagonosed. Considering there has been a rise in those diagnosed with ADHD in the U.S. since the removal of lead from the gas, one could acutally argue that a "little lead" is good for maintaining proper brain chemistry.

It'd a good article, but I'm not 100% sold.

It was an exciting conjecture, and it prompted an immediate wave of…nothing. Nevin's paper was almost completely ignored, and in one sense it's easy to see why—Nevin is an economist, not a criminologist, and his paper was published in Environmental Research, not a journal with a big readership in the criminology community. What's more, a single correlation between two curves isn't all that impressive, econometrically speaking. Sales of vinyl LPs rose in the postwar period too, and then declined in the '80s and '90s. Lots of things follow a pattern like that. So no matter how good the fit, if you only have a single correlation it might just be a coincidence. You need to do something more to establish causality.

As it turns out, however, a few hundred miles north someone was doing just that. In the late '90s, Jessica Wolpaw Reyes was a graduate student at Harvard casting around for a dissertation topic that eventually became a study she published in 2007 as a public health policy professor at Amherst. "I learned about lead because I was pregnant and living in old housing in Harvard Square," she told me, and after attending a talk where future Freakonomics star Levitt outlined his abortion/crime theory, she started thinking about lead and crime. Although the association seemed plausible, she wanted to find out whether increased lead exposure caused increases in crime. But how?
In states where consumption of leaded gasoline declined slowly, crime declined slowly. Where it declined quickly, crime declined quickly.

The answer, it turned out, involved "several months of cold calling" to find lead emissions data at the state level. During the '70s and '80s, the introduction of the catalytic converter, combined with increasingly stringent Environmental Protection Agency rules, steadily reduced the amount of leaded gasoline used in America, but Reyes discovered that this reduction wasn't uniform. In fact, use of leaded gasoline varied widely among states, and this gave Reyes the opening she needed. If childhood lead exposure really did produce criminal behavior in adults, you'd expect that in states where consumption of leaded gasoline declined slowly, crime would decline slowly too. Conversely, in states where it declined quickly, crime would decline quickly. And that's exactly what she found.

Proposing a different theory, does nothing to reduce the confidence of this one. Without showing the same kinds of controls, ie that smaller environs with different levels of the substance matched levels of violence is not very compelling.

Which makes this study very compelling IMHO. I need to take some more time with the data before I put my own opinion behind it, but it is FAR more promising then anything else I have seen.

This study shows a very strong association between preschool blood lead and subsequent crime rate trends over several decades in the
USA, Britain, Canada, France, Australia, Finland, Italy, West Germany, and New Zealand. The relationship is characterized by best-fit
lags (highest R2 and t-value for blood lead) consistent with neurobehavioral damage in the first year of life and the peak age of offending
for index crime, burglary, and violent crime. The impact of blood lead is also evident in age-specific arrest and incarceration trends.
Regression analysis of average 1985–1994 murder rates across USA cities suggests that murder could be especially associated with more
severe cases of childhood lead poisoning.
r 2007 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Your social theory (civil rights etc) can do nothing with international data. That makes your theory much weaker than this one if the data really supports it.

Nevin collected lead data and crime data for Australia and found a close match. Ditto for Canada. And Great Britain and Finland and France and Italy and New Zealand and West Germany. Every time, the two curves fit each other astonishingly well. When I spoke to Nevin about this, I asked him if he had ever found a country that didn't fit the theory. "No," he replied. "Not one."
Hmmm, sure does make sense of the data I have seen.

In fact, Mielke has even studied lead concentrations at the neighborhood level in New Orleans and shared his maps with the local police. "When they overlay them with crime maps," he told me, "they realize they match up."
That is unreal, has any other violent crime study EVER been able to do this? To map a correlation at such a granular level with on contradicting data?

Your international argument is compelling until you look up the implementation of social welfare in European and British Commonwealth countries, in which you find a fairly similar trend of implementation and crime rate reductions.

Basically, the civilized world became more civilized at a general time in respects not only to our environment, but also in social responsibility. The fact that both of these coincided might help explain the dramatic fall as opposed to an to a much slower recline in either connection taken individually.

My observation, as there was no theory presented as denoted by the lack specific data to support a claim, just notes that these happenings coincided with other major events in Western Civilization. The data presented is once again compelling, but is not necessarily an all encompassing fundamental law of crime reduction.

My association with ancient societies, while there can be little evidence of actual blood/lead levels, is still valid. The reasoning is a known higher exposure to the heavy metal through ingestion. A prime example being the introduction of tomatoes to Europe - where they were thought to be poisonous do to the fact that when cooked in lead pots, the tomatoes acidity caused enough lead to be put into the human body as to actually be lethally toxic. One cannot deny the adverse affect of lead on the human body nor the adverse effect to brain function, but neither can one deny the effect of squalor or social conditions when related to crime. A hungry man will steal food, a freezing man will steal a coat or blanket. This has been true even in societies of ancient times where earthenware was used in place of lead. To say, as this article does that all crime is the result of lead is preposterous.

Crime rate statistics are not correlated correctly in the UK! They also fudged the numbers a lot.

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 11:31 PM

Call me what you want but I will fight for and am fighting for my grandchildren and theirs to attend schools that do not have armed teachers and military at the door to protect them from you and your ilk... who have lost your mind and used your gun to kill innocents.

And I am not anti gun but I am anti gun bullshyte like this...

You are doing this for your grandchildren? REALLY? Sounds like you want to push an agenda that makes YOU feel safe.

Again you fear guns so much move to England! Or how about Australia? There is a point where all this dogma is just utter BS and what you present has no fact to back it. You twist facts and claim the NRA twists facts. WELCOME TO THE WORLD!

NO AND AGAIN NO! You plead people in general are not responsible. WHO THE HELL MADE YOU THE FINAL SAY LET ALONE THE JUDGE IN THIS MATTER?

Quit punishing everyone for the actions of a small minority of the population! Again your ignorance is staggering!

I am the ignorant one??? Not.

I don't fear guns at all, that is the issue the gun crazies have with me. I don't fear the bad guys with guns. Most of which think they are the good guys with guns.slaphead

I don't fear a gun. I can hurt or kill a gun toter with no sweat off my brow. I know what I am capable of. And I know how stupid they are with their little pea shooter as "protection". I am smarter and that beats a gun every time. Raised with guns, I can shoot just fine.

I am not afraid of the boogie man, the guvment, the robber, the aliens, those "other" people who might not like me, etc... anything you can think up doesn't bring fear to me.

I do however refuse to allow 6 year olds to live in fear of school

I do however refuse to let the gun crazies put more guns in the schools and military outside the schools so the "other" gun crazies don't mow down the kids a dozen at a time whenever they get a hair up their ***.

I ain't scared and that is hard for a gun crazy person to understand because the only reason you want a gun is cause you are scared of somethingtongue2

YOUR FEAR! YOUR IDEALS! YOU, YOU, YOU! you just equate ANYONE who owns a gun to being a gun toting crazy. I bet there are Alaskans biting their lip to keep from telling you point blank your ignorance is astonishing. There are places you do not go without a LARGE sidearm on your hip. I have been places where you carry your gun at arms, one in the pipe, barrel pointing up or right to the ground. Why? The wildlife mostly. A black bear may be small but when motivated will still take on a human. Mountain lions, and even deer can be problematic. So go ahead and amuse yourself with the slap your head smiley. Insinuate our lack of responsibility some more. Toss around the name calling and ad hominum.

Better badly prepared than not prepared at all!

And you got owned too. Ha ha!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 11:24 PM
Just for you, DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN types,

I know, off topic but just saying....

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 11:22 PM

I am not anti gun, I am anti gun crazies (their family friends or the person who steals it from them) having guns that can mow down 20 children in less than a minute.

Oh good. I'm glad your are not "anti gun." Then you understand that we need guns so we can kill all these "gun crazies" you keep talking about.laugh laugh

I think I can say this safely for you!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 11:17 PM

Andy, trying to fill up that hot air balloon again?

Don't waste it on me cause it is wasted.

Again, gun crazies who believe that guns give them power are the problem in this country.

A legal gun is more likely to kill/harm an innocent by accident or intentionally than it will ever defend the gun toter from a crime.
That is statistically true.

And no I will not do your homework for ya, do it yourself. If you can't read outside of the NRA sites, your fault.

Expanding your mind is a wonderful thing.

I am not anti gun, I am anti gun crazies (their family friends or the person who steals it from them) having guns that can mow down 20 children in less than a minute.

If gun toters have to down size because of this so be it. They can't use their little pea shooters against the govment anyway. So the pea shooters are hopefully for shooting the stray dog or something "fun"sick like that or on the most likely side for their thieving neighbor to steal it and use it in a crime or their son to figure out how to open the gun cabinet when only kids are home and shoot his friend in the face or them to have a life crisis and murder suicide the whole family or them to get pissed off at work and shoot the people at work or them to set the gun down for a sec and dog shoots the neighbor in the eye when he steps on it or someone gets drunk and waves it around outside and shoots the neighbors baby in it's crib or someone gets pissed at their neighbor for not being a good neighbor and gets into it and shoots them in a fit of rage or.....

But at least it won't shoot off 10 bullets a second and kill off the whole neighborhood at once.

It is irrational for us to even be discussing this in a pretend intelligent fashion when all of us are not pushing for THE SITUATION THAT WILL NOT REQUIRE THE TEACHERS TO BE ARMED, MILITARY AT OUR SCHOOLS AND PREVENT A GUN CRAZY FROM MOWING DOWN 20 CHILDREN IN LESS THAN A MINUTE.

It is ridiculous to even say that more guns in the answer, that is not even an intelligent suggestion.....

YOU ARE SO FALLACIOUS TONIGHT! OMG!

I do not have a membership to the NRA. I do not contribute to the NRA. I don't subscribe to the NRA. DOWNSIZE GUNS?

You are a demented pervert intellectually speaking here. You know that? First of all everyone with Gun Control Issues keeps myopically saying ALL GUNS like yourself. First of all you evidently know NOTHING OF FIREARMS! You have no concept of fit, form, and function. All you know is what "Earth News" tells you! GUNS ARE BAD, M'KAY! They just are bad, M'kay! I don't like guns becasue guns scare me M'kay! That is how you are arguing! My opinion is not tainted by the agenda of groups like the NRA. My opinion is tainted on false belief that to be safer in the face of criminals especially considering the imported variety sneaking in from Mexico using FULLY AUTO ILLEGALLY OBTAINED ASSAULT RIFLES WITH GRENADE LAUNCHERS, I feel way underpowered in the event things do go completely to shyte which they still very well could. Worst is I cannot trust cops. They scare me! You cannot tell which one is there for you vs. the ones who are just there to write tickets and treat you like crap! So trapped between the devil and the deep blue?

When the boogieman is in your house I hope you could afford a safe room with real steel doors and a real escape hatch. Then again I bet you are one of those snake azzed lying liberals who really does secretly own a gun and hide it between your mattress for added security. You preach how bad guns are in the hands of others but secretly you think you are alone responsible enough to protect yourself and YOUR children.

i am not sure but there is a lot I can read into your hostility towards an inanimate object. Personally I would love to own a BEEFY rifle. Come to think of it I would love to own a Gatling gun! Why? They really are marvels of engineering to me! That and being able to send 3000 plus rounds a minuet down range? GOD WHAT A RUSH! I like to pretend I am Mad max mopping up Biker Crazies!

And for you all these arguments degenerate to "All these poor children!" Not only do you sound like a Bleeding Heart Liberal you also sound like a mouthpiece for the Gun Control Lobby! What is real comedy for me is you try preaching to poor people who live in bad neighborhoods about making people give up their guns and they get mad at you! Clearly you have no idea what life on the bad side of the rail road tracks is like!

You have the most pure Pollyanna Complex I have seen yet! I bet your imaginary happy place has fuzzy bunnies and Unicorns in it too? You want to see things your way only. You imagine this big movement and suddenly police are going door to door confiscating weapons!

So does your other half wear a brown shirt? Shall we put Swastikas on armbands soon?

First of all allow me to put to death any more attempts at you trying to placate us with more of your strong argument skills here,

You cannot change human nature! We are not ready for the world you want! there are still too many conflicting ideologies and too many slackers in this world looking for the easy out! Until you can change the heart of man mankind IS my personal greatest fear! And worst is how easy it is to lead people around by their fear! PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 10:38 PM
Edited by AndyBgood on Thu 01/10/13 10:52 PM
selective ignorance is not the answer!

And again this is a solitary incident. Likewise it sounds like a hollow threat but you can't tell these days. How was the Oklahoma Federal Building taken out again?

Hmmmmm, wasn't a gun. And what was the death toll including children in the daycare center? isn't fertilizer bytchen stuff? A little diesel fuel, a couple of blasting caps... All easier to get than to purchase any gun.

Oh man, I got a pesky tree stump I can't dig up. Might as well order some stump charges! oh but HEY! A thick piece of a nice soft malleable metal, some duct tape and voila`! Instant anti vehicular weapon.

Here is a personal favorite of mine, just aim a bus at a bus stop! How do you get a bus? Any sharp weapon and a threat to any metro bus driver to get off of his own bus!

So please tell me exactly how gun control will stop us from real insanity? Now trust me, IF I CAN THINK ABOUT IT SOME NUTCASE OUT THERE PROBABLY ALREADY HAS TRIED IT! Actually I have been one upped many times. That guy that flipped out in San Diego and stole an Abrams tank... Luckily he didn't decide to drive through people's houses! K, with that said.

You want to make the world a safer place for your grandchildren? How about addressing the disease? For one, CONGRESS NEEDS A SPANKING! We need to clean our house out of the weasels so badly! We need to reform healthcare and not under an insurance model but a surety model where no matter what you will receive care like in GERMANY! We need to adopt policies which work in other countries! We need to likewise deal with poverty which means getting people back to work and for those who refuse to work, screw them, this is not a communist daycare center for the poor! We only should have mercy on those who truly can't. We need to get people back to understanding their personal responsibilities to themselves and the people around them. We need a police force that is one of us, not there to write tickets and be all around jerks! There is a lot this nation needs but more laws especially where guns are concerned?

I am glad you re not a doctor. You would kill more patience than you would cure!

Pure metaphoric quackery here! Would it make the news if some ranting maniac posted on facebook he was going to go on a rampage with a jeep in a shopping center and then does so? Maybe all for about 15 second! But if he had a gun? OH MY GOD, THE WORLD JUST STOPPED TURNING FOR A MOMENT.

I don't believe YOUR ideal safe world is safe for MY own grand children thank you very much!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 07:30 PM

So, what about this Loganville Ga woman, who saved herself and three of her children on Jan. 4th, by fending off an attacker?

Story here.

http://loganville.patch.com/articles/loganville-woman-shoots-burglar-several-times

Now, let's break down the incident at Sandy Hill elementary.

The bottom line is, the person was known to be mentally challenged/disturbed, yet despite the parent's knowledge of the aforementioned, his parents had recently taught him to shoot, taking him to the rifle range. He had access to the guns, which were unsecured by the parents. Who should be blamed here?

There was an assault rifle ban in the eighties, and it failed, and subsequently the ban was lifted, as it was deemed to be unconstitutional.

Responsible parents should install trigger locks, (which can be bought at wal-mart for prices starting at only $6.99)and the guns should be secured.

Every single incident of mass shootings can be attributed to mentally disturbed people, who had access to guns that did not belong to them, or the criminally pathological mass murderers, and it's likely the guns used there were not purchased legally.

Someone made the comment "and after it was all over, the gun just laid there" In other words, the gun was not the aggressor, the person behind it, was.

We have gun laws, and they do work, for the honest, sane people.

What we do not have, is tougher laws and stiffer penalties for criminals.

We do not take enough precautions when dealing with potentially violent mentally ill/challenged people.

We do not make irresponsible parents accountable for their negligence.

Food for thought here, i;m not sure if this is still a requirement, but the Swiss are (or used to be) required to keep a firearm in the home. It is one of the most heavily armed counties in the world, and their crime rate is one of the lowest in the world.

:banana: DAMN STRAIGHT!:banana:

drinker

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 07:29 PM

Call me what you want but I will fight for and am fighting for my grandchildren and theirs to attend schools that do not have armed teachers and military at the door to protect them from you and your ilk... who have lost your mind and used your gun to kill innocents.

And I am not anti gun but I am anti gun bullshyte like this...

You are doing this for your grandchildren? REALLY? Sounds like you want to push an agenda that makes YOU feel safe.

Again you fear guns so much move to England! Or how about Australia? There is a point where all this dogma is just utter BS and what you present has no fact to back it. You twist facts and claim the NRA twists facts. WELCOME TO THE WORLD!

NO AND AGAIN NO! You plead people in general are not responsible. WHO THE HELL MADE YOU THE FINAL SAY LET ALONE THE JUDGE IN THIS MATTER?

Quit punishing everyone for the actions of a small minority of the population! Again your ignorance is staggering!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 07:24 PM
Mantra:

The SOAP IS MY FRIEND! THE WATER WILL NOT CARRY ME AWAY TO THE LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS! MY MOMMY DOES NOT LIKE A STINKY SON! I MIGHT GET A SPANKING! THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR FROM CLEANLINESS!

If you are not motivated now I can suggest a electric cattle prod!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 07:21 PM
I vote paranoid! he thought it was peasants with Pitchforks coming from him. Guns are so much more dramatic though!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 07:20 PM

There was one night I was coming home late when this Cholo decided to do figure 8s in the intersection on a bicycle. I hit my horn and he dropped his bike in the middle of the intersection and called me out of my car. Well, I obliged him and came out of my car with a tire iron in my hand. I chased his azz for about a half a block when I decided he was not going to stick around for his beating. I grabbed his abandoned bike and tossed it in a yard with a really pissed off pair of dogs in it and got back to my car and left. The people sitting at the bus stop near by applauded me as I tossed his bike and left. Wannabe gangster had no balls.

If you are going to confront people do so armed! You have no idea if they are going to pull a knife or gun. At least you stand a chance if the guy is psyched out on drugs and got that crazy Adrenalin strength boost going on!

Well; its very unlikely that the average person here will be toting a gun and I know how to disarm a person with a knife; however perhaps a tire iron might be a good idea if this happens again. bigsmile
I guess I'm not average then.

You are also not a Canadian. I should have said the average Canadian does not carry a gun with him. slaphead

Unless you live in Bear country! Then the Canuks carry guns! Canadians don't like to feed the bears either!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 07:12 PM

Most gun toters weapons are more likely to kill an innocent person than ever kill a perpetrator of a crime against said gun toter.

Gun toters, never, NEVER save the day at any of these mass shootings or any other major event that is lied about by them and the NRA and they are there at most of them.

All you have to do to confuse a gun crazy is not have their same fear of life and of the gun that they have.... they just can't comprehend it...ie all of my posts and the answers to them....laugh

Wow you love to not only Generalize but you like to overlook facts!

First it is not a mass shooting if the shooter was stopped before shooting the fourth victim.

Now one of the most famous cases where citizens with hunting rifles and any sniper rifles were deputized by the local Police was the 1960s Texas University shootings where 14 people died and dozens were wounded. the resulting gunfire at the clock tower pinned the gunman down long enough to allow police to finally get into the tower but the gunman was found dead and supposedly he was dead by a self inflicted shot but there was never a "definitive" answer to who shot him. Some accounts say the police actually managed to get him while he was ducking for cover.

The Los Angeles riots. The only businesses that were not mass looted or burned to the ground were the ones protected by armed owners! The only neighborhoods to not burn were the ones where people were armed and standing in the street just in case!

So this time you go around lying too? I am sure if I dig I will find many cases where armed people stopped and prevented criminal activity and someone getting killed.

Again you spew the term Gun Toter like an insult. Well, you are a self deluded liberal who wears ignorance blinders to selectively filter the truth to meet your sensitivities. How about this? You don't like guns so much, MOVE TO ENGLAND! There is a perfect solution to your problem. A socialistic lie under a monarchy that promises to protect you from all those nasty guns you fear so much!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 02:58 PM

No offense intended if it so happens....

Figures someone would want to limit the knowledge of the carnage that gun crazies cause with their guns....slaphead

Joust a lot of Straw Men with a Red Herring lately?

Again you attempt to reinforce an argument with this kind of insubstantial rhetoric?

Again YOU assume most people are irresponsible. How many people are in YOUR opinion are responsible vs. irresponsible? 1 in 10? 1 in 100? I would say depending on the subject at hand and education levels globally in America I would say that at least 200 out of every 10,000 people are truly stupid while about 10 people of that number are just flat out not all there. But this number to me is just a hypothetical premise of mine based on personal observation. So I will not qualify it as factual. But Stupid and Responsible are not the same thing, are they? And then there is what constitutes being stupid?

please, your arrogance reminds me of someone familiar!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 01/10/13 02:28 PM
over two years ago!