Community > Posts By > AndyBgood

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/25/13 08:50 PM
Maybe you can catch a yeti?

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/25/13 08:46 PM
Edited by AndyBgood on Mon 02/25/13 08:47 PM
Of all movies who (character of a movie) wears the color black the best.

I got to give the Ax Gang props from the movie Kung Fu Hustle... Dem thugs had style...

Need a light?

but then,

Julie Newmar as the Cat Woman from Batman though....

The original...

drool

YUMMY!

:banana:

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/25/13 07:25 PM
Why does he sound so much like Al Gore? He sounds like he really knows what people are thinking. I guess gun sales figures don't bear me out on this?

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/25/13 06:02 PM
The weather did nothing to hinder my attempt to try and take over the world! Still trying to pull it off...

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/25/13 06:01 PM
The weather did nothing to hinder my attempt to try and take over the world! Still trying to pull it off...

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/25/13 05:58 PM
Internet Troll? I mean how fast do you have to move to stay ahead of them?

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/25/13 05:48 PM
You can only rehash the same jokes only so much. Don't get me wrong. the first two were funny. The third began to get stale for me. IF they pull a rabbit out of their hat I will commend them. But I am leery of a movie past its third incarnation. Texas Chainsaw Massacre anyone?

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/25/13 12:17 PM
I send them a message asking them if it a two for one deal...

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/25/13 12:16 PM
Jesus CHRIST! NOT ANOTHER ONE! And like six incarnations of Saw isn't enough of that stupid gag fest.

Now a fifth Scary Movie? Four was weak. Can't they come up with a fresh idea?

AndyBgood's photo
Sun 02/24/13 11:24 PM
Don't harsh the mellow!

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/23/13 09:08 PM

They say the strange clouds could be the work of HAARP

You know all of this goes back to Nicoli Tesla and his broadcast power system. But Tesla was on to a lot more than our Military wants us to really know. Tesla had ideas that now that science realizes he may have been on to something also realize the terrible power they could have if they make it happen!

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/23/13 09:06 PM
Any women want to be covered in whipped creme and treated like a Hot Fudge Sunday?

tongue2

I promise it won't tickle....

...much...

pitchfork

I have an image to uphold you know.

:banana:

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/23/13 09:03 PM
Tune in, fade out, and enjoy the groove!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/22/13 09:09 PM
As in the media are the ultimate terrorists! Look at how much fear teh news sells.

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/22/13 09:09 PM

If you really think that they did done Islamic terrorists-your brains are washed very well-I, as a Christian Orthodox faith,I never believed in it.

I have studied other faiths. Orthodox Christianity practices pseudo Judaic traditions mated to Christian beliefs. It would be considered in some circles a more fundamental form of Christianity. I grew up Lutheran but received a good Catholic High School education. But in time I likewise read a Qur-an, I have read a Book of Mormon, and likewise have had opportunities to read and talk to people who are of many other faith practices. I like to know what the other guy is thinking so to speak.

Now when it comes to people from Pakistan it is not the people who I have issue with. It is their religious beliefs I have issue with. When a faith preaches Holy War of any kind that is a religion not to be trusted. When it makes lying acceptable it is a lie unto itself. When it preaches "Conform or be punished" it is wrong. Any religion based on these ideals including a lot of Christianity fall prey to their own sins of deceit. Pakistan's biggest problem is there are three ideals of Islam all out to dominate the others. This is indicative of many Islamic nations like Egypt!

But if you want to see REAL terrorists at work turn on the news!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/21/13 06:25 PM
My mom's ex had one. It was such a beast! I always wanted to install a Grim Reaper hood ornament on it with glowing red eyes.

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/21/13 10:02 AM

I have tears of joy!

I can't wait to buy my hearse..

My personal favorite Slab Cab! A 57' Caddilac hearse! What a way to be carried off in style!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/21/13 09:59 AM
But what does America offer to sell? Walmart at least offers something.

Washington only offers hollow promises and lies! Who would pay for that? They actually have to force money out of us through taxation!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/21/13 09:57 AM
only if you truly have something to bring to the table! I see black guys with women of other races all the time where I live. But there are a lot of scammers who make it hard on a real black man to get a fair deal.

No one said the search for love is easy! it is not!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/21/13 09:55 AM
And therein lies our situation with eduction. FAR too many teachers have their own agendas. These teachers drive the quality of education down. they need to be removed. Hell, you get more of them in college. I had to drop a class or two becasue of the teacher. I had one who was a rape crusader and I used to get into it with her over instinct and female stupidity. Oh she did not like me but when other women started to agree with me suddenly she was put in a very tricky place. It never got to where we had to face the dean of the school. It came damn close though. And I still got a B in her class. I missed the a by four damn points! And she grudgingly admitted I did have a good grasp of psychology! But liberals who are anti gun are the WORST! Logic, sense, and reason mean NOTHING to them! That is not the sign of a good educator!

Mom needs to attorney up and demand a real apology in PUBLIC!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25