Community > Posts By > AndyBgood

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/15/13 01:51 PM
I will bet they just get probation...

grumble

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/15/13 11:40 AM

People don't understand that have closed minds. I am a lesbian. Most of my friends are straight. I am who i am and know what i am attracted to and love being me :)

All this without the angst against heteros who are tolerant!

You my friend are on the road to a happy life for sure!

KUDOS

If you don't love yourself how can you love others?

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/15/13 11:37 AM

Sure, why not?

I just thought white men only liked white girls. Back in the day during segregation times white men didnt even look at a black girl.

Yalls never heard of Jungle Fever?

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/14/13 01:41 PM
Edited by AndyBgood on Thu 02/14/13 01:41 PM
Correct!

That isn't a hoof pick is it?

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/14/13 01:37 PM

Why do we always go for the order of men? Cant we get even..?

Are you implying you "go for the men in control?" Well, if a guy is in control how do you expect to have any democracy in said relationship? Independence is a harsh mistress. Freedom is a subjective ideal, and most relationships always seem to gravitate towards a central leader figure hence the "big strong man" ideal. That is the way of the sheep. The herd follows the Ram. But where the way of the wolf is different yes there is an Alpha Male but likewise there is an Alpha female and both split duties of leadership. Sometimes wolves will split into two groups to attack a prey animal from both sides and it usually falls on the male to keep the prey's attention while the female sneaks up from behind to attempt to disable the prey enough for the pack to make the kill. Where sheep put the defense of the flock up to one strong male the wolves have to depend on each other for support.

So wolf or sheep?

I walk the steps of the wolf myself.

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/14/13 01:31 PM
http://youtu.be/IDiZG-eAk30

Music for the aspiring stoner!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/14/13 01:28 PM

Your picture is fake.

The triangle UFO is real and has been seen by thousands.

It is a secret government craft. I've seen it personally myself, and even took a picture of it, but it was too far away.

My picture is from a movie to illustrate an earlier poster's comment. Geez!!! It's a joke!!! slaphead

As for the rest of your claims...well....

Actually I do feel this picture fits VERY well when an "Abductee" mentions anal probing or sex AT ALL! When the Abductee has scars that look like medical procedures, that is different. When a woman WAS pregnant but never delivered a baby. That has something to it. But these little "visitations" involving anything sexual just have NO merit. Considering the level of development of some of these species I could compare sex from their perspective with us to having sex with a dog! And on top of that all these supposed sexual encounters with "Draconians," UTTERLY PREPOSTEROUS! To them sex with us must be more like fucqing a pig. We are talking about species theoretically with a written history hundreds if not hundreds of thousands of years old.

More often than not a REAL abductee is not available for interview. Why? THEY WERE ABDUCTED AND ARE MISSING COMPLETELY! With all the potential possibilities out there chances are some species really are out to eat us. God knows how much it sucks applying HUMAN morality to everything. But BOT (Back on Topic).

Alien Abduction is one of those things people will make up. BUT likewise there is evidence of it and potentially our government knows more about them than they are willing to admit to us.

behold a REAL Man in Black. I suspect that a organization like MIB DOES INDEED EXIST but the truth behind it is that is is more than likely ALIENS preventing other aliens from doing a Christopher Columbus to us! If we really are involved than chances are we are only in a supporting role!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/14/13 01:13 PM

Andy, I misread the title of this thread. I thought it said, "Name that fool." I'm disappointed. frustrated

I can arrange that!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/14/13 01:12 PM

I found it romantic if the guy do it by effort not just by money...

And that my dear Melmacian (Dododave) is exactly what I mean! She gets it!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/14/13 01:10 PM

It's such a double standard on part of the female. And it's ridiculous that rich people seek child support. THEY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR CHILDREN!!!!! In terms of average folks, nobody should be having children unless INDIVIDUALLY then can afford to do so. I mean, what if one parent dies???

And to think when I express stuff like this (And believe me, Valentine's day is a LOAD of horse shyte) I am a man pig and all kind of other dirty names.

I am so glad to not be the one making these observations...

But the thing is we are surrounded by a sea of stupid people. More sheep than people. They pretend they think for themselves. Is not Christmas a good example of this?

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/14/13 11:33 AM
Edited by AndyBgood on Thu 02/14/13 11:34 AM
GOD yes I am board out of my SKULLLLLLLL right now. So I thought up a little game for us all to wrap our brains around and see just how smart we think we are.

Name the tool. To play you need to name the previous tool and post a pic of a different tool. ANYTHING we use and make to be used is a tool. EVEN DENTAL FLOSS IS A TOOL! But it can be an antique, big, small, TINY, ITSY BITSY, and even down right MICROSCOPIC!

You could post sex toys BUT you will piss off the moderators!

Here is an example...

And I would expect this one to be a toughie because of how archaic this one is...

The answer is that it is an Ostrich Egg Water Bottle. BUT it also was the first WATER BOTTLE used by man and was considered a HUGE leap of knowledge by mankind making a tool from something other than stone and sticks. it also shown mankind's first real display of conservation and planning ahead. Historically they were plugged with grass or made to fit wooden plugs. Sometimes they were buried from place to place so that migrating tribesmen could find water where there was none to be found on hunts. Sometimes they were carried in bags. If anything these are the world's first canteens too! Their use predates the use of water skins possibly.

So now on to the game...

:banana: Yes I am shooting for educational points here...:banana:

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/14/13 11:15 AM
So what is there to not understand in a straight man's world? It is a much bigger world than just a straight man's world.

Good luck on your search but do you have a chip on your shoulder for all things male?

I understand that life in India still has a long way to go towards Woman's Suffrage and equal rights but frankly some of us man pig things do 'get it.' IMO to me the quest for happiness is often tainted by anger and pain and you are surrounded by a bunch of men who themselves have a VERY difficult time admitting to feeling 'contrary' to local custom and culture. This can mess up any chance of having a relationship you want working.

It sucks being objectified (made into an object, and not a person) by the opposite sex. I know cause I get that here in America. Here is is not about who you are but what you can do for the other person. THAT is frustrating in its own right but to carry that along with me is crazy.

Why I say this is I can see the tinge of pain in your search.

But lucky you... There are indeed women who share your needs here so your search should not be all that hard. Happy hunting!

drinker

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/14/13 09:18 AM

Heck, a six pack of good beer and a shoulder massage can mean a world to a woman as it could to any man!

I didn't know that good beer came in a six-pack.

GROLSCH! Nuff said. I DON'T drink crap beer which is MOST domestic brands. Some microbrews actually get it. Budweiser is like sex in a canoe. Both are so fucqing close to water you cannot tell the difference.

Likewise I have found $4.00 bottles of wine that were actually fantastic. But again we are not talking Mad Dog 20/20 or Thunderbird here.

I am actually an aggressive shopper when I am looking for something.

Besides, stuffed animals are not that expensive...

Cute may not work on me too well but on women CUTE IS DEADLY!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 02/13/13 07:02 PM

Usually I am practical BUT being a child of chaos I cannot help but break out the romantic sometimes!

But a one sides romance is so BOARING!

Love does work both directions you know!

Yeah. If a woman insists on the romantic option when it is more expensive than the practical option, then the woman should pay for the romantic option.

You might be surprised at how the little and inexpensive things can buy some serious mileage.

IN all reality a lot of HUMAN men are under some impression the cost of the gift equals how much they care. I am sure a Box of Cats given to a Melmacian female would have her thanking you between mouthfuls with her saying "How thoughtful of you."

Well, sometimes its the same thing and when a spontaneous act of romance it is unexpected, love will come like the Spanish Inquisition! NOBODY and I mean NOBODY expects the Spanish inquisition.

Heck, a six pack of good beer and a shoulder massage can mean a world to a woman as it could to any man!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 02/13/13 06:55 PM
EASY! pitchfork

smokin

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 02/13/13 06:52 PM
Usually I am practical BUT being a child of chaos I cannot help but break out the romantic sometimes!

But a one sides romance is so BOARING!

Love does work both directions you know!

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/12/13 08:18 PM

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/12/13 08:14 PM

But he isn't so smart as to be able to out think me.

AndyBgood...I got you to admit that gun training should be mandatory...I accomplished my mission

asleep

you deserve a good sleep my friend

you started the debate ranting and ready to fight and bring thugs to the homeland security workplace (which is insane) ....

and as the debate progessed you became calm (probably received an e-mail from the moderators)

and in the end you agreed that gun training should be mandatory even for those that didn't have or own a gun...wowwwww..

even for those that don't have a gun????....even Obama wouldn't try to pull that one off......but knowing you it was probably your way to sneak in mandatory neighborhood watch.....ooops...er..I meant mandatory civil defense training

but anyway AndyBgood...I'm proud of you

yawn

asleep

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/12/13 10:07 AM

But he isn't so smart as to be able to out think me.

AndyBgood...I got you to admit that gun training should be mandatory...I accomplished my mission

asleep

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/12/13 08:48 AM

Pure troll, wasting your time. All he does is troll the religious threads, only reason he is back over here is because he knows others care about this topic and thus he has an in to troll you endlessly.

Stop feeding him.

And what is to say I am not having fun trolling this troll?

It is like talking to a parrot!

But you are right. He argues a lot more like a 5 year old with the knowledge of a 12 year old. He knows JUST enough to be dangerous. But he isn't so smart as to be able to out think me. All he does is bite down on finder points where he misses the whole point completely.

So yep, at this point I think I will stop feeding the troll.

Funches, get a grip. You beat the dead horse well.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25