Community > Posts By > AndyBgood

AndyBgood's photo
Sun 02/03/13 01:54 PM

I agree but the NRA did go all out for gun control in the sixties when black folks were having problems and wanted to carry, funny huh?

The same as The Founding Fathers, drafting the Bill of Rights as they were denying Rights to others

Absolutely correct.

Undoing the ignorance of our constructors is a difficult job for sure

And repelling ignorance is a difficult job as well. myopia is not a good trait. What you call gun control is removing them utterly from all of us. Sell the BS somewhere else please!

AndyBgood's photo
Sun 02/03/13 01:51 PM

Guns are almost useless for protection.

Stupid "possible" result event scenerios do not do anything to the reality of guns and their aftermath.

All the stupid scenarios the gun advocates come up with are hilarious....I bust out laughing each time...

It is just like the militia type guys who believe their guns are going to protect then from the government....gut splitting good stuff.....

The reality is that your child is more likely to be killed by the gun you keep for protection a: because the gun "herders" are mentally unstable to begin with b: it seems to be easy to be irresponsible with the guns so the kids get them c: if someone breaks in and your gun and ammo is separate for the sake of the kids, you are screwed d: people get their own weapons used on them quite often so they basically gave the criminal a lethal weapon when they didn't have one laugh huh e: using your brain is always much more efficient to save your life than depending on an outside "tool" f: the stats really do show that you put your family in more danger from a weapon being in the house....

OK NOW! HERE WE GO!

This comes directly from a Book Called Handgun Stopping Power. It was compiled from data accumulated from the FBI, the Military, and Manufacturers on a definitive look and comparison of each hand gun caliber and its potential for what is known as a ONE STOP HIT. The author was going to limit his book exclusively to Center Fire calibers but these two pesky guns kept popping up with one shot stop endings to shootings.

Of note one story and one caliber really bothered the Author. The YOUNGEST person on record with the FBI to actually PULL A GUN KNOWINGLY AND SHOOT SOMEONE WAS 5 YEARS OLD! AS presented, a man broke into a home with a single mother who carried a .25 caliber Raven Semi Automatic for personal defense and kept it in her purse. The woman living in a bad neighborhood always left the gun in her purse safety off with a round in the chamber. While the man was beating his mother to death he managed to get to her purse, pull the gun, and shot at the man with all five rounds. One struck the man right in the head and he died on the spot. Two hit wall, the other two hit the man in the chest. Now this was before 911. The kid kept pressing 0 on the phone until an operator answered and managed to call police dispatch. The kid had seen his mother shooting the gun practicing with it and the FBI figured if the gun safety would have been engaged or the gun with no round in it the woman would have died along with her child. This is a case on file with the FBI.

So save your fiction and fallacy for others who like to act like a bunch of fear filled sheep! Life among the wolves got you down? Move to England then! Simple answer for your problem now isn't it?

AndyBgood's photo
Sun 02/03/13 01:39 PM
:banana:

He has managed to get himself a good glitch now, hasn't he?

AndyBgood's photo
Sun 02/03/13 11:27 AM

the person behind the gun or behind the knife or behind the baseball bat, the goal is to lessen the violence intentionally prepetrated within society ..and this can be done by making guns and the 2nd amendment ground Zero for this battle and by making it a mental health issue which is no different than The Patriot Act

mental health would even encompass freedom of speech, those that go around speaking violence clearly have mental issues and shouldn't have a gun

it will also make citizens responsible to the point that they can be sued ....if you know that someone is violent or talked about shooting up a place and you do nothing about it or they get access to your guns and it results in someone's death...it may give cause for their relatives to sue you

But these things cannot be determined accurately with a sensationalist Yellow media spewing lies and twisting made up facts before the facts are presented let alone all the glory hogging politicians using ANYTHING to further their careers!

Worst is we give criminal rights here. The only right they should have is to not get beaten if they don't step out of line.

AndyBgood's photo
Sun 02/03/13 11:24 AM

Vatican Guard. Who are they?

Whoot whoot....

the Vatican guard is not the Roman Army

those fighting in The Crusades was not the Roman Army..they were Roman Catholics

The Spainish Inquistion was not a war fought by The Roman Army ...

AndyBgood...isn't it time to just admit that you were wrong?

AGAIN WRONG WRONG WRONG!

And Sextrice WRONG! Spain was a VASSAL STATE of the Vatican. If their soldiers were acting in the name of a Theocratic Government which most of Europe was back then, GUESS WHAT! CHURCH SOLDIERS! And the Vatican Guard? Traditionally SWISS BUT They are SOLDIERS WHO ANSWER DIRECTLY TO THE POPE! If they ain't soldiers why do they wear uniforms and carry MACHINE GUNS???

So now you are beginning to boar me twisting facts to serve you!

Isn't it high time to admit you are not as smart as you are pretending to be????

AndyBgood's photo
Sun 02/03/13 12:01 AM
I am debugging an HP laptop with Windows 7 and I swear each incarnation of Windows their Update gets SLOWER!

It isn't me is it? I got 150G of 4G pipeline and at this time of night there should be hardly anyone on line unless a lot of night owls are going hooty hoo!

I seriously swear with each reincarnation of Windows things just keep getting SLOWER .

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/02/13 11:56 PM

willing is saying that The President's actions in the course of war is comparable to children sitting in school or Congresswomen visiting their districts. An American keeping a rifle may be a "right" inserted into the Constitution to placate the Southern Congressional Reps but having a mass mag and say you're rights are being infringed upon is impractically shortsighted.

Say that from the backside of a gun shooting for your life three times fast...

Again the legal slippery slope. The real problem is not the gun, it is the person behind the gun!

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/02/13 05:52 PM

sure instills confidence in the impartiality and impeccable character of the Judiciary!

lol... who can we trust? not cops, not lawyers, not judges...no one left...grumble

I was in court here for a seat belt ticket and a truck driver was there for a speeding ticket, and I watched as the judge reduced the charge for him from a speeding ticket to some minor violation that he was not even charged with.

She noticed from his record that same thing had happened to him before. If he had gotten the speeding ticket, he would have lost his drivers licence and been out of a job.

So she took pity on him, but I don't see how they can be charged with speeding and then have that charged changed to something he did not even do. What kind of stupid system is this? It was done right in the courtroom and apparently perfectly legal.

It would be like a guy arrested for raping a woman and the judge reducing the charge to slapping her or something else.

The system is really messed up and chances are the cop was speed trapping. But then again Plea bargains happen daily and a lot more often than you think!

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/02/13 05:50 PM

And still gun hugging and forsaking the children...

H

Except they're not. In fact they care more about the safety of their children than you do, because they know and understand that if you take weapons away from the responsible people the only ones that have any will be those that actually desire to do harm, leaving them open to attacks and putting them at a greater risk of being killed than if you had let things be as they were.

That's something you have yet to learn, and until you do, you are really the one forsaking them because in your desire to keep them safe and make yourself feel comfortable, you are in reality leaving them very vulnerable. It may be harsh but that is the truth.

Except this isn't what happens....

You state the fantasy that you accuse me of.

More innocents die from guns than are ever saved from the same gun supposedly being used to save their lives.

That is the truth of the matter

Your fantasy of the gun saving someone is part of the problem.

Gun do not save lives, they kill.

You are ignoring the fact that crime RISES in gun free zones, Chicago ring any bells? They have the strictest gun laws around, but it doesn't stop shootings from happening in high numbers does it? Ever asked yourself why? Fact is, when you remove the weapons from those who would use them strictly to defend themselves and their loved ones, you leave them open to attack. They become defenseless and an easy target. That is the truth regardless of what you think about it. Who is a criminal gonna target more likely someone who can defend themselves, or someone who can't? The answer is obvious and the numbers prove it.

just an addendum to this......you say more innocents die from guns, well when only criminals can have access to them in areas, then there's no one that can defend said innocents. now does that cover all the cases, the accidental shootings and such? no, but.....I can just about guarantee you you put a gun in the hand of a responsible person, and you'll see less innocents die. So a lot of innocent people die from guns, more than those that are saved from them that may be true, but the only reason for that is people are hardly given a chance to save anyone with them in the areas it happens most.

You would give Lawyers fits! Again I wish I had said this too! I applaud you yet again!drinker

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/02/13 05:47 PM

Now the Catholic EMPIRE (Can you wrap your mind around that?) was composed of "member" nations to them. Much like what Rome once was actually comprised other nations like Gaul (France), Germania (Germany and most of east Europe), Carthage, Egypt, JUDEA (now Israel) and a lot of other smaller member nations all wrapped up in the embrace of an EMPIRE, ROME!

once again I'm forced to remind you that you claim that the Crusades and The Inquisition was fought by the Roman Army

The Crusades were fought by Roman Catholics not The Roman Army

and the Inqusition was not a war .....

you posting random stuff can not change these facts...

CD TERMINATOR, You are just so funny in a childish way. Play soldier. I am not a soldier.

glad you finally realize you're not a soldier...took a while

Fight for Christ, YOU WERE A SOLDIER FOR THE CHURCH! Again you are rewriting history! NOT ME! Vatican Guard. Who are they?

Whoot whoot....

I never pretended to be a soldier. I just ain't afraid to throw in when needed! What, every day "NORMAL CITIZENS" never came out of the blue and saved the day for home and community? OH BUT NO! We got to treat people who didn't stack up for the system like they don't count. I am not a soldier but I am sick of having of fear ever god damn thing in sight. Why should I be scared I may come across a cop having a bad day and he decided to take it out on me? Or better yet have to worry about being shot in the back for surrendering to them? Why am I supposed to live in such detachment within my own society? Because big men with big boots are going to kill me if I don't respect them? Aren't they supposed to respect ME? Innocent until proven guilty? OH NO LADDY BUCK, Every police force has at least one JJEs among them with rare cases of the force actually looking out for these Paladins!

FUCQ FEAR. I am done with it!

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/02/13 05:40 PM
Watch Out, Mr. Homeland Security may get mad at you for thinking they are not doing a good job!

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/02/13 05:34 PM
That is why knowledge makes them scared. It is the IMPROVISED munitions that can become a real headache. Lets face it, if helos are flying among buildings they are EASY prey if you get to the roof tops. Shoot at them with GUNS? Waste of time. Toss chains into their rotor heads, and I know I probably will have some bullet head who commands helicopter operations going, "CRAP, THEY KNOW A VULNERABILITY," if he reads this. But I just seen a full blown Cobra II flying overhead following a freeway fully loaded. There was only one but it was heading to a dog and pony show at a Marine Base near El Monte. JUST ONE OF THESE WOULD REIGN UNTOLD HAVOC ON US! I have gotten an opportunity to climb on a M-1 Abrams. Just one of those would likewise reign havoc on us. But it is easier to take out the Abrams if you know its weakness, its treads. That and FIRE is any tanks weakness. The engine has to breath to run. It don't run on fire. Just the man held firepower the military has is far in excess of what we are "allowed" to have and all of these weapons are costly but very effective.

But now for the idea of a soldier willingly shooting into civilians? it has happened before. And ever time it has public outcry becomes violent to a degree even the military cannot suppress, armed or unarmed mob not withstanding. The near end of the Vietnam war is one example. Shortly after the Kent State massacre public outcry became the simmering of a violent revolt. The protests that followed in Washington DC were in excess of the participation of the vaunted Million Man March of the 1980s.

I said it before and I will say it again, the Occupy Wall Street Movement was stupid. Wrong place. Wrong people to complain to! There are ways of taking their advantage away but it is not about doing that by violence or force! It is about people waking the hell up and getting these lying cretin politicians out of office. It is about getting the MIC back on track with the nation, not who gives them kickbacks!

NWO would not be a bad thing if they had a bill of rights and a constitution and a set of standards to adhere to. They don't. But if we could pull an Iceland on the Bankers we do indeed have a chance. But the fraud is so deep we would have to hunt them down with military force if need be and scrape them out from behind anyone they hide behind to punish this evil snake.

Unite, Clean House, Hunt down the Criminals and MAKE THEM PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID TO US! That is what we need to do. Fight the war on the real terrorists. But first step we need to stop doing business with banks!

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/02/13 03:45 PM

laugh

funches is still hard at work I see.

it's in the Interest of National Security

Imagineering hard to create a terrorist. Job security must be tough!

Let me know when you find that Giant you are looking for!

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/02/13 03:40 PM

NOW YOU DID STEP ON A LANDMINE! How many popes were Spanish? ESPECIALLY BACK THEN?

Popes didn't fight in the Crusades..

again, you tried to claim that the crusades and the inquisition was fought by the roman army ...it wasn't

The Crusades was fought by Roman Catholics from around Europe, and The Spanish Inquisition was not a war

AndyBgood...let it go, you can't win this without changing the History Books

you like to play soldier, play like The Terminator and go back in time...oops I meant The Civil Defense Termintor

OK now Mr. Homeland Security, let us break this fallacy down right.

Pope led the Catholic Church. They were on a HOLY WAR (CRUSADE) to free the Holy Land (Conquer it for themselves).

Now the Catholic EMPIRE (Can you wrap your mind around that?) was composed of "member" nations to them. Much like what Rome once was actually comprised other nations like Gaul (France), Germania (Germany and most of east Europe), Carthage, Egypt, JUDEA (now Israel) and a lot of other smaller member nations all wrapped up in the embrace of an EMPIRE, ROME!

WITH THAT SAID, The CATHOLIC CHURCH being the SEAT OF EUROPEAN POWER IN THAT DAY sent 14 SEPARATE CRUSADES into the Holy Land over the years. Most of the times these armies were not MONO CULTURAL in that a lot of them had troops from several nations fighting in one army! Many of the Crusades were manned by criminals wanting absolution for their "sins" in the Holy Lands. Some of the Crusades were indeed mono cultural in that some King or Nobleman got it in their head they were going to lead an army from France or England into Jerusalem to take it from the Moors. But several of the crusades were composed of anyone they could get to go. At the time the Church blessed the killing of Heretics.

Now look up FRIDAY THE 13th in History! It was the day the first Inquisition was started and it was a war on the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR! In all reality the Inquisition was a kind of Civil War. Most of the time it was used as an excuse to punish Jews and Islamics becasue the Inquisitions was about POWER within the Church. It was a POWER GRAB!

So if I may ask, well, I am going to anyways whether or not you give me permission, DO YOU ACTUALLY READY HISTORY BOOKS OR DO YOU TEAR OFF THE COVERS AND EAT THE PAGES?

CD TERMINATOR, You are just so funny in a childish way. Play soldier. I am not a soldier. I am familiar with what soldiers do. Most of them don't run around all Bang bang. They serve many functions as well as us CIVILIANS Mr. Homeland Security. I just ain't afraid to get my hands dirty! And if our homes were being overrun by hostiles there is nowhere to run. If they are getting the crap pounded out of them well, this is my home, and I don't need some azzhat with stars on his shoulders telling me who to shoot at. If just keeping Ammo crates coming helps and I have no chance to shoot at anyone well, guess what, I hate being a beast of burden but I am hauling ammo boxes, maybe a wounded soldier on the way back for more ammo, then I am doing what I have to. It is NOT about heroics. It is about keeping our ship from sinking even if we have to plug the leak whole water is rushing in so ALL OF US DON'T DROWN!!!

If anyone here has a sense of False Bravado it MUST be you projecting that upon me!

But this is how I see it, when the crap does hit the fan there are two ways I could go, Leave everyone to suck it, or try to make a difference. And it is a lifetime of people like you telling me and others like me we just didn't have what it took to make a difference so don't bother is part of why America is falling apart at the seams.

So why should I even bother wanting to try to find a way we all can make our home a better place without people jumping to every extreme in the book like you do?

Does it make you feel so big to act like a condescending PRICK? Its so easy when the person you are looking down on can't be right there to look you in the eyes when you make such childish remarks.

What you got to Front for? It makes you so much better than me? If you really are a Fed I am stunned at the lack of decorum let alone the raw belligerence you present here. Your people skills certainly are lacking here and I am supposed to be the Social retard here. Scandalous on many levels my friend. You actually make me feel better about myself knowing I am not so small!

:banana: THANK YOU!:banana:

Yeah, if I had the power to take over I would, WHY? The leadership we got is not maintaining the standards of governance on us they were allowed by gratis of the Constitution! THEY ARE RULING US! I am frustrated that people cannot get their act together enough to stop this insanity! We are just going to go over cliff and the people most responsible for this are going to act like they own everything on us. Ready to kneel to a new King? I ain't!

I think like a terrorist... Yeah, and Lady Gaga doesn't wear freaky Sunglasses! I love America and Its Constitution. Its messed up but it is my home! I DO NOT LIKE THE HYPOCRITICAL LEADERSHIP WHO ASSUMES THEY ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS DOWN TO THE PERSONAL LEVEL!!!

So hey, you better get a hug from someone. You really do need it!

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/02/13 02:05 PM
All things wrought by the hand of man will fail to their own inherent imperfection. The NWO crowd will create a power vacuum and what rises from its ashes may not be what they wanted or hoped for especially when it turns its eyes upon them and they realize a monster was born of their ambitions and it is going to eat them!

Humans can screw up a perfectly good day just because.

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/02/13 02:01 PM
The tool is well used is the one that attends the party!

But then it must at some time in its use be cleaned. And woe to thee oh owner of glass implements. For if one cleans their implement while the appointed hour of 4:20 has passed and red be thine eyes, a crippling failure may be thine reward when glass is fatigued by the sudden stop of gravity's pull because you were cursed with butterfingers.

Rubbing Alcohol and salt makes for a clean tool. Works well on the smaller metal ones two.

But where else in a stoners world does fire and water meet so often?

Yeah!

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/02/13 01:55 PM
If someone comes up with a good grammar checker I am So up for that. Damn if I am not a walking grammatical mistake today!

Shame on me. I know better than that! I guess I ain't proofreading my all all that well.

Mad at self.

mad GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!mad

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/02/13 10:51 AM

What office you work in. I think I should pay it a visit.

oh jeez....watch Fox News for another craze gunman attack

YOU SUCK! I JUST WANT TO TEL YOU TO YOUR FACE YOU ARE WRONG! At least I got the balls to say those words to your face. You may be twice my size and capable of eating nails and spitting rust. I could care less. I ain't on this Earth to hurt anyone. That is not my job. If you are some Homeland Security agent maybe you should have me walk in so we can discuss your malfunction face to face. We may disagree and I am good with that. Have to get violent over a disagreement? Maybe you. I don't swing first. I know better. But if I am going to loose a fight you can bet I am going to make my opponent remember me for the rest of their life painfully. I don't need a gun and I don't need to go around shooting people. just becasue I dislike someone doesn't mean SQUAT to me in the bigger picture.

And you are the one who brought up Homeland Insecurity! Are you a Fed Agent? Please, I got to know. Because I want to tell you to your face what I think in front of a whole crowd of people so when you swing first you prove my point to the letter. We do have a reason to fear YOU!

So how do you like me now? You are fronting on a host of levels. Is that all you got? Big man on the outside? What's inside? I'm only 185 pounds and badly out of shape. Come now, a big strapping man who wears body armor and carries a gun for America, you shouldn't have to be scared of me or MY bad opinion should you? Unless you made up being associated with Homeland Insecurity.

OH NO! ANOTHER ASSUMPTION I AM GOING TO GO OVERBOARD JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS BEING A GRAN RICHARD! (French for a big DICK!)

jeez...and this guy has guns?...

it should no longer be a mystery as to why the NRA is willing to give funds to Mental Health Services ...

Yeah, and you just got owned on the other topic you are trolling after me on! No wonder people are so pissed off at each other. Look at how ignit you are coming off, but then again you so ignit you can't see it for yourself!

I think you are a LIAR here! I think you are LYING! Want to have a little cry and call me more bad names and make more hostile insinuations? Twisting words and making insinuations without basis IS LYING.

I am serious, if you are a FED spell it out. Tell me where I can look you up so I can look you right in your eye and tell you you are making crap up and lying right to your face. Lets see how adult you take it. I just busted you RED HANDED on the topic "SO WE FOCUS ON GUNS."

If you are a Fed you should be on the same team as the rest of us Americans even if we argue and disagree. Afraid your friends may laugh at you when a guy half your size tells you to your face you are not as smart as you think you are? Wanna argue the gun issue face to face? I am down for it! I assure you I am not going to swing first. I am not going to come armed with anything. if you are so civilized I should be able to tell you to your face what I feel without having to worry about violence from any end.

Do you know who Ghey it is for such a big man to pretend he isn't scared of me when chances are you think I am going to shoot at you or something. Fist of all I am not going to waste the ammo. Second of all I may be coarse but I extremely sure I am more civilized than TEN of you combined! Why? I attempt to validate my argument with reason. You just play this whole, "you ain't as smart as You think you are," game with me when really I am grappling with a person who lives in a fiction deeper than myself.

Let people have free unrestricted access to radioactive substances... How stupid does a person have to be to not see HOW OVER THE TOP DANGEROUS THAT IS? Using such an extreme to validate an argument is pretty poor form. And then to accuse me of being LIKE the Taliban...

Don't bust a blood vessel trying to respond!

AndyBgood's photo
Sat 02/02/13 10:38 AM

I'm making stuff up? Look in a mirror some time. Technically the Roman Empire never quite went away! The REAL Romanesque way of life survived until about 900 AD with Constantinople as its capital hence the EASTERN Roman Empire and actually had a chance at a resurgence but a number of factors, economics being one of them and the failings of an EMPIRE MODEL of a civilization made them fizzle in the Legionary form of Rome. But the Holy Roman Empire lives on until this very day and its influence is now beginning to sputter.

Now for some history, SPAIN CONTROLLED THE VATICAN AS WELL AS FRANCE HISTORICALLY! And there was a last gasp Crusade in the 1200s! But by then attention was going to the New World!

And I indicated what? YOU MADE THAT ASSUMPTION! SO YOU QUIT MAKING STUFF UP!

Are you some Government plant or something?

Spain didn't control the Vatican, they simply got caught up into the religion and started torturing and killing people

you first claimed that the Crusades and The Inquistion was the Roman Army...I simply pointed out how you were wrong .....

you making up stuff won't change that history

NOW YOU DID STEP ON A LANDMINE! How many popes were Spanish? ESPECIALLY BACK THEN?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Spanish_popes

Here is the list including place of Birth!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_popes

So are you yelling for a Medic yet? GO BACK TO THE SCHOOL BOOKS!

I am arguing with someone who indeed thinks they are better and smarter than the rest of us!

How do like the proof in your face now?

Would you like me to send you a quarter so you can call up Homeland Security and tell them people with an education past High School are beating up on you on a dating site?

HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC ARMY BOYEEEEE! Quit twisting my words around. YOU JUST GOT BUSTED! A.K.A. THE CHURCH!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 10:33 PM
Is that what you can call the dust in a bag of potato chips?

surprised

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25