Community > Posts By > AndyBgood

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 10:32 PM
what would it be?

spock

I do want to say the Happiest place on Earth. Disneyland would sue over that name though...

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 09:10 PM

What office you work in. I think I should pay it a visit.

oh jeez....watch Fox News for another craze gunman attack

YOU SUCK! I JUST WANT TO TEL YOU TO YOUR FACE YOU ARE WRONG! At least I got the balls to say those words to your face. You may be twice my size and capable of eating nails and spitting rust. I could care less. I ain't on this Earth to hurt anyone. That is not my job. If you are some Homeland Security agent maybe you should have me walk in so we can discuss your malfunction face to face. We may disagree and I am good with that. Have to get violent over a disagreement? Maybe you. I don't swing first. I know better. But if I am going to loose a fight you can bet I am going to make my opponent remember me for the rest of their life painfully. I don't need a gun and I don't need to go around shooting people. just becasue I dislike someone doesn't mean SQUAT to me in the bigger picture.

And you are the one who brought up Homeland Insecurity! Are you a Fed Agent? Please, I got to know. Because I want to tell you to your face what I think in front of a whole crowd of people so when you swing first you prove my point to the letter. We do have a reason to fear YOU!

So how do you like me now? You are fronting on a host of levels. Is that all you got? Big man on the outside? What's inside? I'm only 185 pounds and badly out of shape. Come now, a big strapping man who wears body armor and carries a gun for America, you shouldn't have to be scared of me or MY bad opinion should you? Unless you made up being associated with Homeland Insecurity.

OH NO! ANOTHER ASSUMPTION I AM GOING TO GO OVERBOARD JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS BEING A GRAN RICHARD! (French for a big DICK!)

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 09:00 PM

You forgot The FRENCH AND SPANISH INQUISITIONS MY GOOD MAN! NOBODY and I mean NOBODY expects the Spanish inquisition! Better brush up on your history there!

you tried to indicate that the Crusades and The Inquistion took place in Rome by the Roman army....France and Spain are not in Rome and it's people are not Romans or the Roman Army ..perhaps you should brush on Geography ...and perhaps....er....history?...and quit making up stuff

I'm making stuff up? Look in a mirror some time. Technically the Roman Empire never quite went away! The REAL Romanesque way of life survived until about 900 AD with Constantinople as its capital hence the EASTERN Roman Empire and actually had a chance at a resurgence but a number of factors, economics being one of them and the failings of an EMPIRE MODEL of a civilization made them fizzle in the Legionary form of Rome. But the Holy Roman Empire lives on until this very day and its influence is now beginning to sputter.

Now for some history, SPAIN CONTROLLED THE VATICAN AS WELL AS FRANCE HISTORICALLY! And there was a last gasp Crusade in the 1200s! But by then attention was going to the New World!

And I indicated what? YOU MADE THAT ASSUMPTION! SO YOU QUIT MAKING STUFF UP!

Are you some Government plant or something?

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 08:55 PM

And still gun hugging and forsaking the children...

H

Except they're not. In fact they care more about the safety of their children than you do, because they know and understand that if you take weapons away from the responsible people the only ones that have any will be those that actually desire to do harm, leaving them open to attacks and putting them at a greater risk of being killed than if you had let things be as they were.

That's something you have yet to learn, and until you do, you are really the one forsaking them because in your desire to keep them safe and make yourself feel comfortable, you are in reality leaving them very vulnerable. It may be harsh but that is the truth.

I WISH I SAID THIS!!!!!

Major respect! Wisdom deeper than some can fathom!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 05:38 PM
bent on global domination, would you go for it?

<-----The answer is not rocket science for me...

I almost got how to get the laser on the shark's head figured out!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 05:35 PM
DA DA TA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA!

The presidential anthem... Kind of...

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 05:23 PM

In all reality abuse of authority under the color of law should carry a death penalty for elected officials. So should blatant criminal activity or involvement! That will cut down on the corruption a LOT! Why? Well, how deep have the abuses run? Janet Reno deserves to face the death penalty for her abuses. Even President Clinton should get it for his technology exchange with China! But who am I to say what is or who is an abuser of the law under the color of authority? Just someone who has to live in the shadow of this BS!

The Taliban would agree with you ...heck if you keep this up...they may follow you

Do you write for Saturday Night Live?

for Homeland Security

THAT IS COMEDY! Homeland Insecurity? Bush's little joke upon our nation? What office you work in. I think I should pay it a visit. I want to see first hand who's interests people like you really have? That of our nation or that of the people screwing our nation? I know people within various branches of service myself and all of them know I may be a bit crazy but I also am enough of a patriot to not advocate violence unless pressed beyond reason to have to act. You dare to paint me as a terrorist. Well, I would like to see you do so in my face with some of my friends behind me in the face of YOUR co workers in Homeland Security. I want to see what our tax dollars are buying us. trust me, if I was a terrorist I would not be on a dating site looking for a GF.

So if you are Homeland Security what is your excuse? Trying to make up an enemy that doesn't exist? NOW YOU ARE SOUNDING LIKE GEORGE BUSH Jr. BOYEEEEEEEE!

Come out and say it. You want to call me a terrorist. The real terrorist is the Federal Government who misrepresents us! When they represent us properly again I will not be mad at them.

So when are the goons coming to my door?

A Dissident is here!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 05:14 PM

and where did this come from? I suppose you assume this is Utah?

don't they have a church where you live or fo you live in the backwoods with Little Red Ridinghood's Grandmother

if you do have a church where you live then you join it especially if you are seeking ways to unify your community, but to claim that you needs guns to do that is sort of what the Nazis tried to do with the Jews

So fall back on religion aye? So I got to join a church to be part of the community?

A statement made of Ignorance and ignorance in its deployment.

And now a comparison to Nazis. Getting creative?

Wrong again and fallacious as ever. Civil Defense is about everyday people. Not weekend warriors!

that's exactly why none of them had guns in those pictures that you yourself posted...except the "SS auxiliary Police" in the uniforms with those round hats

Turned religious yes but the other cheek? Who the hell are you kidding here? Crusades, Inquisitions, Selling Salvation through Indulgences... Come now, I though you were more learned than that...

jeez...that wasn't Rome...the Crusades was Roman Catholics from all over Europe....the Inquisitions took place in France not Rome ...AndyBgood...stop spreading false gospel about Rome before I tell Jesus on you

You forgot The FRENCH AND SPANISH INQUISITIONS MY GOOD MAN! NOBODY and I mean NOBODY expects the Spanish inquisition! Better brush up on your history there!

Again where the hell did the whole 'everyone and automatic weapons,' argument come from. A tactic I would expect from a teenager. Fallacious comparison as usual again!

so the 2nd amendment is a teenage tactic? ...aren't you trying to argue that everyone have the right to have an automatic weapon without restrictions....so make up your mind...do they or don't they

Frankly YES I DO! Shall I spell it out more clearly? If the cops and criminals have them we should too! Quid Pro Quorum!

So now what? Gonna tell Jesus on me now?

Now that was just as stupid and asinine remark! Note the use of stupid and asinine in the same sentence... If you see someone stalking around your neighbor's house you cannot identify it is nice to hold them to answer many questions of the police rather than let them sneak off and victimize someone else nearby or let them do your neighbor waiting for the police to arrive! But then again look at how you argue...

hummm..sure sounds like Neigborhood Watch

Neighborhood watch is different from community to community! But Neighborhood watch is very watered down compared to CD! NW is far less participatory in disasters. And more often than not most of them are told only to watch from their homes where it is safe. Few teach how to act as effective eyes and NONE OF THEM HAVE RADIOS TO POLICE DISPATCH. So now what, depend on a handful of service officers who only work during the day?

Affirmative Action BOYEEEEE! REMEMBER THAT? I do work for myself and things are getting a lot worst in the REAL WORLD THANK YOU!
We are too busy trying to give rights and driver's licensees to illegal immigrants.

so the rich people became rich because of the illegal aliens...and you're crying that you're poor because of the illegal aliens ...those illegal aliens just can't get a break

So what this is America, we take prosperity away from our own and give it to someone else and give a free ride to all these "poor" people out there who don't want to do shyte with their lives other than play PS3 and drink 40z all day! BLACK, WHITE, BROWN, AND YELLOW
thank you very much!

so what beer do you drink all day?...Pabst blue ribbon?

GROLSH MY BOYEEEEEEEE! I drink QUALITY beer when I decide to drink. I don't drink American CRAP beer! I prefer 4:20 all day so I don't go out of my mind putting up with stuff like this. So am I a bad person cause I don't drink Redneck beer? I ain't a red neck. So where does that leave us?

But according to the media being white makes you bad.

perhaps you should stop listening to those Klan stations

That anti-White rhetoric is delivered here by some of our more enlightened liberals here no Mingle2 as well thank you! And how about that MSNBC? Hmmmmm, CNN sure lets it slip now and then with some of the commentary that comes from them. So why is it a BLACK JUDGE seen Affirmative Action for what it was while others claimed it was necessary?

My oh my if I don't see a touch of Myopia going on here and it isn't me...

And defense lawyers try to make the victim look like a criminal too.

well that tend to happen when their client such as yourself threaten to shoot government officials ...it's called a "Plea Deal"

MAKING THINGS UP AYE? I have not threatened ANYBODY! Now you are committing slander! So are you a Christian? What ever happened to "Thou shall not bear false witness?" OH NO! You Ain't Christian are you?
Personally I am proudly PAGAN! Now I do the goat dance for you!

NICE TRY! So far all you do is respond with fallacy and ad hominum. Lots of false equivocation. And plenty of straw man to boot.

or perhaps you're delusional

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! This is the one line remarks I come to associate with Liberals! So I see you are fancying yourself a Liberal maybe? Resorting to nothing but antagonistic comments and making crap up? hey, I can be sarcastic as well as Sardonic!

So you resort to enlightened attacks? Attempting to find ignorance where there is questioning of authority and questioning our social values? Let me guess, you were the debate captain on your High School Civics class? Flex a little bicep and the opposition falls over in fear?

Well, I smelllllllllllll, llllllllllllll, llllllll, l, l, l, what the Rock is Cooking!

I just gave you the People's Eyebrow!

:banana:

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 04:53 PM
If you are an American yes.

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 01:55 PM
Edited by AndyBgood on Fri 02/01/13 01:57 PM

Boy you take things to such grandiose extremes! The MORAL if you need one is that people who are involved with community are invested in their community! The more people you get involved the more people come together. Likewise it cuts down n stupidity a lot!

cool...you can join the church

and where did this come from? I suppose you assume this is Utah?

While the Army is away fighting who protects us? BARELY ANYONE!

that's what the National guard is for...as stated in the 2nd amendement pertaining to a well regulated militia

Wrong again and fallacious as ever. Civil Defense is about everyday people. Not weekend warriors!

Again Roman history! No military at home means your back door is wide open. So who protects us while our soldiers are gone? The police? They can barely keep a grip on us. But then with more community police even acting just as eyes means the police cannot insulate themselves from being one of us like they do in Big Cities! What we have now is becoming more and more like a Feudal state than a nation of free people!

the Romans turned religious and the other cheek

Turned religious yes but the other cheek? Who the hell are you kidding here? Crusades, Inquisitions, Selling Salvation through Indulgences... Come now, I though you were more learned than that...

But like I said, people who are more involved with their community and the realities of community and make their communities better. The other opposite of this is what makes a Ghetto or a slum. Apathy both from land lords and tenants!

or perhaps everyone having automatic guns with no gun control turns the community into a Ghetto

Again where the hell did the whole 'everyone and automatic weapons,' argument come from. A tactic I would expect from a teenager. Fallacious comparison as usual again!

So do we get a plan back that makes more civilians more involved or do we just keep going the path we are going until all our homes fall apart?

get the neighbors together and organize to fix up the homes that need it...that do not require a gun to do, but using a gun would get them to do it faster

Now that was just as stupid and asinine remark! Note the use of stupid and asinine in the same sentence... If you see someone stalking around your neighbor's house you cannot identify it is nice to hold them to answer many questions of the police rather than let them sneak off and victimize someone else nearby or let them do your neighbor waiting for the police to arrive! But then again look at how you argue...

At least Rich people can afford to flee when things go to crap while the rest of us have to sleep in the mess we and others make for us.

then become rich...this is America

Affirmative Action BOYEEEEE! REMEMBER THAT? I do work for myself and things are getting a lot worst in the REAL WORLD THANK YOU!
We are too busy trying to give rights and driver's licensees to illegal immigrants.
So what this is America, we take prosperity away from our own and give it to someone else and give a free ride to all these "poor" people out there who don't want to do shyte with their lives other than play PS3 and drink 40z all day! BLACK, WHITE, BROWN, AND YELLOW
thank you very much!

But according to the media being white makes you bad.

So now how do you wish to twist my words? Back to the angry place again?

all you have to do is stop saying words that can be twisted, then you will begin to realize your thinking will follow that same Path

And defense lawyers try to make the victim look like a criminal too. NICE TRY! So far all you do is respond with fallacy and ad hominum. Lots of false equivocation. And plenty of straw man to boot.

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 01:42 PM

In all reality abuse of authority under the color of law should carry a death penalty for elected officials. So should blatant criminal activity or involvement! That will cut down on the corruption a LOT! Why? Well, how deep have the abuses run? Janet Reno deserves to face the death penalty for her abuses. Even President Clinton should get it for his technology exchange with China! But who am I to say what is or who is an abuser of the law under the color of authority? Just someone who has to live in the shadow of this BS!

The Taliban would agree with you ...heck if you keep this up...they may follow you

Do you write for Saturday Night Live?

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 01:41 PM

I have said it before and this really explains what I mean by MONEY IS AN ARTIFICIAL CONSTRUCT!

I also have said if you want to make a difference in America take your money from a BIG Bank, Chase, B of A, Wells Fargo... and go to a credit union. There is some sound advice here. In all honesty you should spend the 10 minuets watching this. This video explains neatly what Banks are REALLY up to! Want that Home Loan? You may want to think twice about it!

http://youtu.be/G9IH-XKQpOI

Our leadership is failing us and really we somehow need to fight them! Well, one way is presented here. I don't agree with purchasing gold and silver. There are other more useful and tradeable commodities out there. Heck, Antibiotics will become HIGHLY prized if everything goes to crap. Even Band Aids will become a tradeable commodity. What will life be like without shyte scripts? Turd Tickets? Sacred parchment? OK, Toilet Paper! No gasoline and no Horses! What will carry the heavy load? YOU MAYBE?

Again take the 10 minuets to watch this! It will help open your eyes to the truth!

We have seen this very model of Banking before in History.

LOOK UP THE HISTORY OF VENETIAN BANKERS! There is a neat documentary about them somewhere on youtube. They did the EXACT SAME THING AS WELL AS HAD THE CAPACITY TO PROJECT THEIR POWER MILITARILY! England and Spain got SCREWED by them HARD! King Edward the III REGRETTED dealing with them!

More accurately, fiat currency is fake in the sense that it is only redeemable in more worthless paper money. Sound money is bullion, barter goods, or a metallic standard. There's a lot of free literature, audio, and video on this at mises.org and fee.org.

ETA: What is your beef with gold/silver? These have all the necessary traits of sound money (divisibility, recognizibility, etc)-which is why they've been used as money for 10,000+ years.

You can't eat it. You cannot cure diseases with it. You sure cannot put it in your tank and drive with it. Now when SUPPLY becomes scarce and things like Medicine, food, clean drinking water, and such becomes unavailable A MOUNTAIN OF GOLD WILL NOT FEED YOU! And to add to this if a plague is sweeping an area what good does gold do you when there is no medicine? If I have Antibiotics and people are dying and I need food and all you have is gold do you honestly think I will want it? Bear in mind a empty stomach is a hard thing to deal with. But so is letting a disease kill you. See were I am going?

A gold standard is really kind of a joke. But at least having something to put behind your currency helps but the value of Gold and Silver is PERCEIVED! How about the value of say Uranium? If I want to make BIG bombs it means everything to me. How about salt? hell, Rome mustered soldiers out with salt as their pay! How about the history of Vanilla and Black pepper? How vicious was Spain for years protecting these trade commodities?

I understand a Commodity Currency model is something that is more real world than Fiat currency! But don't we call that barter? I was under some impression once upon a time monetary value was based on the man hour basis of labor and production vs. the cost of living. At least that model has something rational I can wrap my mind around. Not some imaginary "print it as you go along" currency!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 01:33 PM

Fear sells, children sell, to sell we lie and misrepresent. And pretty much ALL Anti Gunners misrepresent themselves. They cite safety but really try to sell us on their fear.

So who are the sheep here? They are the ones bleating the shortest answers the loudest with no facts to back their play!

SHEEPLE I SAY! I AM SURROUNDED BY SHEEPLE!

No your aren't. You are surrounded by a bunch of gun totters. The anti-gun people are few.

scared OMGscared

SHEEPLE are among us! They are going to beat me up and take my gun away! They they will call me bad names!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 11:32 AM
K mingle, why does spell checking not work in the title bar? I just spotted my typo!

grumble

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 11:31 AM
:banana: laugh Quantified!laugh :banana:

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 11:29 AM

Naw, couldn't wait!

It's February dang it!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 11:26 AM
I have said it before and this really explains what I mean by MONEY IS AN ARTIFICIAL CONSTRUCT!

I also have said if you want to make a difference in America take your money from a BIG Bank, Chase, B of A, Wells Fargo... and go to a credit union. There is some sound advice here. In all honesty you should spend the 10 minuets watching this. This video explains neatly what Banks are REALLY up to! Want that Home Loan? You may want to think twice about it!

http://youtu.be/G9IH-XKQpOI

Our leadership is failing us and really we somehow need to fight them! Well, one way is presented here. I don't agree with purchasing gold and silver. There are other more useful and tradeable commodities out there. Heck, Antibiotics will become HIGHLY prized if everything goes to crap. Even Band Aids will become a tradeable commodity. What will life be like without shyte scripts? Turd Tickets? Sacred parchment? OK, Toilet Paper! No gasoline and no Horses! What will carry the heavy load? YOU MAYBE?

Again take the 10 minuets to watch this! It will help open your eyes to the truth!

We have seen this very model of Banking before in History.

LOOK UP THE HISTORY OF VENETIAN BANKERS! There is a neat documentary about them somewhere on youtube. They did the EXACT SAME THING AS WELL AS HAD THE CAPACITY TO PROJECT THEIR POWER MILITARILY! England and Spain got SCREWED by them HARD! King Edward the III REGRETTED dealing with them!

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 10:44 AM
I feel like I am surrounded by EEEDIOTS!

{toke toke, cough cough cough....}

Much better, Now I don't feel like the people surrounding me are so stupid! Well, not as much...

{toke toke, cough cough cough....}

O.K. The groovy people are here. The idiots are everywhere else!

I feel a little better now...

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 10:42 AM
And Taliban mentality? Dude, I swear you need a hug...

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/01/13 10:40 AM

Love my home, hate my leadership... So can you tell the difference?

going by your post.no I can't tell the difference...when you say that you love your home...are you referring to America or the home you live in

I almost want to call you MISTER Taliban. You wave them at me like a penis. Feeling a little small now? Can't seem to formulate a solid argument with a rational statement behind it? I guess either I learn to speak Troll or you need to learn what sarcasm is.

I've asked you on several occassions to say something good about America that wasn't terrorist related ...so far all you named was girlscout cookies, hamburgers and shooting unarmed deer ..apparently you only like the food here

You are attempting to paint me as a terrorist. SHAME ON YOU!

nope...just enlightening you that you have a Taliban mentality ...you yourself posted that you hate everything...even humans

Your constant comparisons to the Taliban although are annoying are a key sign I am dealing with someone who really does think they are smarter than the rest of us.

I'm not trying to say that I'm smarter...let's just say that I'm not an NRA robot clone

If I hated America why do I want to fix it instead of watching it fall completely apart? You just don't want to get it, do you? The Taliban want to destroy us. I want to destroy them. Obama wants to Negotiate with them as if they will in any good faith. But too many soft hands want to hug rainbows and chase dreams while reality CRUSHES US! All off of "other people's money!" We got so much to give we gave it all away! So why compare me to the Taliban even in this fashion? Kind of a weak posture to take using a fallacious comparison to attack my argument by.

So how about you? You happy?

I'm happy.

but your way to fix America is to kill all the government officials ...that's not the American Way...but the way of the Taliban

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25