Community > Posts By > AndyBgood

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 02/06/13 08:19 AM

What we have here is two opposing view points. One is based in reality and one is based on hope. The hope that better laws will make better people. The way I see it, there is only one kind of people and they don't improve no matter how many laws you write.

I DEFER TO YOUR WISDOM! WELL PUT! COME TO THINK OF IT THIS IS PRECISELY WHAT SOME OF US HAVE BEEN TRYING TO IMPRESS ON THE OP.

My hat is off to you!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 02/06/13 08:15 AM

So you ain't scared of Google Images too are you? Convenience is a bYTCH now, ain't it? Google is fast and convenient but if it makes you happy I can go to Lycos or ASKJEEVES or some OTHER search engine...

my point was...why run to anything, try thinking for yourself instead of being manipulated by The Internet God

you're in here paranoid that the government is going to take away your guns, or how the government is going to control you....the fact that you can only express yourself with "google cut and paste" is and indication the government has already assimulated you into it's ranks

the government don't need to take away your guns...they just need you to google

Finally a civil answer, sort of.

I do think for myself. College text books are dripping with mistakes too. I do think for myself. Why do you think I hate Banking so much. it is an evil scam and the Federal Reserve is part of it. Obama likewise is a huge scam. But I do see this as part of the gradual erosion of ALL our rights.

What I fear is this is turned into a shooting war. US Americans against our own Military becasue NWO has blinded our military leaders with promises of power in the NWO. Well, for our Generals in command think of it this way. What we have now we are all supposed to be equals. Under NWO you are just their Number one BOY and that means you are the Number One SLAVE.

The internet is about information but even that can be corrupted and censored. Ya know everything I have been taught so far is turning out to be a lie. So please tell me again how I am a servant to other's thinking?

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 11:00 PM
It's 10:55 PM. I just burned one away. Getting ready to call it a night. Got three projects done! Three more things off of my list of many things to do. And the best part, all of them work!

I AM FEELING THE ENGINEER AGAIN!

And no I am not working on Weather Control! I would rather focus on aimed lighting bolts! Nicoli Tesla is a GOD of blue flame to me! His death was a TREMENDOUS loss to humanity. He electrified Mankind! Big shoes to attempt to fill!

Bastet, if you say Krupa three times you know what you will get...

...and it won't be a ghastly Michael Keaton...

shocked

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 08:28 PM
Edited by AndyBgood on Tue 02/05/13 08:29 PM
huh New York SUCKS!huh

they got checked last year by the Supreme Court.

BTW, I cannot get to the link. I am being link blocked!

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 08:26 PM

How sad,senseless and tragic
If only the management had settled this matter long before it came to this....
RIP

frustrated

KiK

10 to 1, the old dude couldn't afford to live in a nice, low-rent apt and had to live in a gang-ridden chit-hole.

They were great neighbors to dump crap on the old mans porch.

What jackasses allow a dog to chit and piss on a 2nd floor balcony anyways?

Do you condone the guy shooting the neighbors over poop? I mean, you were actually laughing about it earlier in the thread.

Do you condone the neighbors infantile disrespect and disregard for the old man's health and welfare?

Were they right to throw chit in his area?

Nope, but they certainly didn't deserve to be shot.

I notice you didn't answer my question.

Would it be any different if he drove a car into them? How about poisoning their water? Maybe someone owed him a favor or two.

A gun is a means to an end. It is no more convenient than any other means of killing other people.

Deal with the criminal not the tool!

So what do we do about the evil perpetrated over money?

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 08:21 PM
Edited by AndyBgood on Tue 02/05/13 08:22 PM

:wink: bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

I do so love all of the self expression of self going on this thread.

As for the OP, grief doesn't make a person right but it respect worthy.

Yeah sure, using a child's death to further a blatant rip off of our civil rights. And to think you spelled out the deaths of millions of non-complicit people and mass exterminations by NWO troops is acceptable in the name of a gun free world with peace?

You is Sofa King We Todd Ed. Who do you think you are?

You actually have advocated the deaths of MILLIONS of non conformists!

Well, now it seems we have a terrorist in disguise among us now...

You attempt to sell us on fear of guns. That is terrorism in its own way. Selling an agenda using fear. Violence or not, fear is fear. Fear of god doesn't exactly work too well these days.

Does this crap drive you all day?

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 08:12 PM

The oppressed have a LONG history of becoming the oppressors! And yet here YOU are still clinging to the past. Some of us are trying to look ahead and not get stuck in the mire of such fallacious belief!

cool AndyBgood...perhaps that is an indication that you will no longer "google cut and paste" quotes from Thomas Jefferson...or "google cut and paste" useless stuff about The Roman Army, or "google cut and paste" black and white photos from the 1940s showing The Civil Defense Neighborhood Watch Militia that didn't excercise their 2nd amendment rights and choose not to carry guns

remember...as you stated...look ahead

Cut and paste? PLEASE! I can't cut and paste from a college text book unless it is online!

wouldn't the fact that I mention that you "google cut and paste" is referring to doing it online?...."google" should have been the hint

but it is easy enough to find a lot online isn't it? Gee, and I manage to back up my claims and this is all you can offer?

to "google cut and paste" is not backing up your claims...but it may be an indication that you can't think for yourself or perhaps incapable of placing what you read into your own thoughts, also the author that you "google cut and paste" from can't be asked any questions......that's why I choose not to "google cut and paste" or hide behind them

No but presenting information to back what I am saying is not just "Cutting and pasting." It is trying to SHOW you what information I am getting.

if you can't come up with your own thoughts and therefore have to "google cut and paste" no problem I understand, under ObamaCare that can be taken care of...for Free...won't even have to spend any of your ammo allowance

And if what I present is not fact then I usually qualify it as opinion or hypothesis. But faxs iz faxs, (note the play phonetically on the word IS and Facts!

wow AndyBgood....first time you didn't try to blame it on spell check

Then again the humor may be too high brow for you! If you HAVE a sense of humor). History is fact but it is likewise written and twisted by the winners. But here we go again with a BIG man trying to boost his ego in a place he has no ammunition at all. You think too much of the wrong things. And I am accused of thinking too much of the wrong things. I scare you so much you got to attack me like this? Pretty weak my man... U Loosing respect here...

loosing respect from who?...I bet everyone on that list "google cut and paste" their thoughts from other websites

I just figure it would be more fun debating forum people instead of debating google clones ....but alas I guess it's better than doing crossword puzzles

Sarcastic humor...

So you ain't scared of Google Images too are you? Convenience is a bYTCH now, ain't it? Google is fast and convenient but if it makes you happy I can go to Lycos or ASKJEEVES or some OTHER search engine...

Player hating on Google now...

Peace out now...

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 05:54 PM

You know her point Andy, just trying to use it as a way to smear gun owners. That's all it is really. Emotional manipulation and propaganda to support her argument.

I know. I am putting the shoe of her argument style on the other foot!

So again to the OP, what is your point again?

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 05:51 PM

The oppressed have a LONG history of becoming the oppressors! And yet here YOU are still clinging to the past. Some of us are trying to look ahead and not get stuck in the mire of such fallacious belief!

cool AndyBgood...perhaps that is an indication that you will no longer "google cut and paste" quotes from Thomas Jefferson...or "google cut and paste" useless stuff about The Roman Army, or "google cut and paste" black and white photos from the 1940s showing The Civil Defense Neighborhood Watch Militia that didn't excercise their 2nd amendment rights and choose not to carry guns

remember...as you stated...look ahead

Cut and paste? PLEASE! I can't cut and paste from a college text book unless it is online!

wouldn't the fact that I mention that you "google cut and paste" is referring to doing it online?...."google" should have been the hint

but it is easy enough to find a lot online isn't it? Gee, and I manage to back up my claims and this is all you can offer?

to "google cut and paste" is not backing up your claims...but it may be an indication that you can't think for yourself or perhaps incapable of placing what you read into your own thoughts, also the author that you "google cut and paste" from can't be asked any questions......that's why I choose not to "google cut and paste" or hide behind them

No but presenting information to back what I am saying is not just "Cutting and pasting." It is trying to SHOW you what information I am getting. And if what I present is not fact then I usually qualify it as opinion or hypothesis. But faxs iz faxs, (note the play phonetically on the word IS and Facts! Then again the humor may be too high brow for you! If you HAVE a sense of humor). History is fact but it is likewise written and twisted by the winners. But here we go again with a BIG man trying to boost his ego in a place he has no ammunition at all. You think too much of the wrong things. And I am accused of thinking too much of the wrong things. I scare you so much you got to attack me like this? Pretty weak my man... U Loosing respect here...

I love Google Images!

And Smileys!

BLAM! LARGER THAN LIFE HERE!

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 05:39 PM
Edited by AndyBgood on Tue 02/05/13 05:39 PM

I think it is time to just ignore these ridiculous anti-gun posts.

I would just refuse to feed the anti-gun trolls.:wink:

The sad thing is that cults start out with a parrot preaching BS. Then they find other parrots to preach the same BS. Next thing you know you are up to your eyeballs in Scientologists or Islamics.

Still, we do have a real fat ugly troll here for sure...

Then again I would almost SWEAR it was a loop recording pretending to be human.

I am surprised I have not been reprimanded yet! But still... I am going to say it again to our favorite gun hater...

want one?

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 05:33 PM
And to the OP, your point being?

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 02:18 PM

Funches is great and has a good mind on his shoulders....you bet.

Your point being?

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 02:17 PM
Edited by AndyBgood on Tue 02/05/13 02:18 PM

Again it is for those who understand it....slaphead

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 02:16 PM

bigsmile

Acknowledgement huh? So what? I at this point am hoping the moderators look at this BS!

I know I am going to hear from them. But I am not backing down to you at all. Not in this lifetime.

smokin

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 02:14 PM
for the OP, And your point is?

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 02:13 PM

:thumbsup: bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

I know it is against the rules but I have to say this...

WILLOWDRAGA, YOU SUCK! YOU WOULD LET US BE MURDERED BY THE NWO FOR PEACE? YOU SUPPORT A REGIME WORST THAN NAZI GERMANY?

If there was a God I would hope he gave you a taste of what you want for the rest of us!

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 02:10 PM

Again I said it was for those who understand it.....slaphead

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 02:06 PM

I said it is for those who can understand itnoway slaphead

I read it, I understood it. And it is BULLSHYTE! PROPOGANDA! Shall I use easier words for you to COMPREHEND? If you are so scared of the 2nd amendment and wish to reinterpret it over and over and over again in such a blind way fine. I just have a solution to both of our problems. If you are so wound up about guns MOVE SOMEWHERE WHERE THEY HAVE LAWS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF!

So back to the smileys?

Bring it...

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 02:00 PM
Technically Iraq Qualified for WWIII. You are thinking of Armageddon are you not?

N Korea and Iran will be the reason for that one!

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 01:58 PM
The moment I seen the name Feinstein I see this as more hypocritical BS and twisted rhetoric. NICE TRY!

And still back to the 20 children...

How about children dragged into wars and die IN WARS AS SOLDIERS?

Oh no, too much to think about??? Kids with guns becasue adults make them kill?

Not in America? REALLY??? And Trust Politicians to protect us? And trust police to not shoot us in the back? For reals?

MOVE TO ENGLAND! Or better yet go to Australia! New Zealand would not want anything to do with you emigrating. Want to talk about tight immigration standards?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25