Community > Posts By > AndyBgood

AndyBgood's photo
Fri 02/08/13 12:00 AM

Oh and I love how you say children choose to not have guns! Maybe the children of fearful pu$$y liberals who are too scared to put their azz where their mouths are.They have to hide behind men with uniforms and guns for that! Most kids i know WANT to get to shoot and even WANT to own their own gun. Most kids I know WANT to become adults. But what I see is Parents trying to relive their failed childhoods through their children and refuse to let them grow up. They are scared of letting their kids have responsibility

AndyBgood...it was "Drivemenutz" that made the statement about children opting on their own not to excerise their 2nd amendment rights to have guns or take them to school because of the danger of gun violence ....

oops... it appears that you and "Drivinmenutz" disagree on childen and gun control...so do that makes him one of those..er.."fearful pu$$y liberals?"

Well hey now, I just went back and reread a lot of posts. You are indeed putting words in Drivingmenutz mouth. Children are TECHNICALLY not afforded "Civil Rights" to a great degree due to them being wards of their parents. Don't beat me up over this information. I am not making this up. Find a lawyer and talk to them about it if you choose not to believe me. By all rights children have no business bringing a gun to school PERIOD! There are and ALWAYS was places people had to disarm to attend. Now a days if you are certified with the card you can carry a gun ANYWHERE YOU WANT INCLUDING SCHOOLS AND THEY CAN SUCK IT! A certified concealed carry permit is a trump card. I feel safer with a regular gun toting citizen than I do with a gun toting cop!

And just hot off the news this morning, we got a rogue cop on a cop hunt. OH YEAH! Talk your way out of that one!

but AndyBgood... you yourself was telling about how alaskan children should carry guns to school because of bears ...which means you do disagree with "Drivinmenutz" .....

rule number 1...already remember what you post

K now, having had friends who came from destinations like Keskatchiwan Alaska as well as other destinations I can't even pronounce some of these folks GREW UP there. And having been teenagers attending high school and mom and dad working they had to go via Snowmobile by winter or spring time on horseback or motorcycle to get to school where they lived. Pretty country side, Pretty frikken big bears! And they had to go to school armed and they had to check their guns in every day. Their horses were kept near the police station (HA if you could call the cubicles they had a police station!). This was normal there becasue the threat the bears pose! They actually had to have parents WITH guns volunteer to watch the younger children at the bus stops. Now that is just Alaska. That place IS an extreme. But there are rural communities where armed teenagers is not a surprise at all.

And it has been my past experience some kids are absolute shyte heads like adults are and some really are responsible, maybe not mature but really responsible in the honest sense. but we punish responsibility these days do we not?

And I thought rule # 1 was he with the gold makes the rules...

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/07/13 11:52 PM

ERASERMIDGET!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/07/13 11:50 PM
K now... BOT. (Back On Track)

In a tragic situation there is a cause and effect. Sadly people either are really nothing more than self ingratiating retards or they tend to gt along with other people. Some people just want to be left alone... And when you keep flipping their rick over (metaphor) they are eventually going to get real pissed off! Even if this man had no gun he was going to do something really destructive.

The whole problem I have is I have had to deal with filthy rude neighbors before. Some of them doing really bad illegal things had an appeal to them but NOPE, I did not cross this kind of line. But lately a lot of system failures are becoming endemic and civil involvement seems to be deteriorating completely. People who feel isolated feel desperate. And the police are good at leaving people cold and helpless. And when you make them desperate the unthinkable becomes an option.

Don't you dare consider this an acceptance or complacency to such an act. But I see a lot of bullying and likewise ignorant behavior leading to a slippery slope of cause and effect. I think these people may have had a long standing feud of sorts going on with this man and he finally had enough of calling the police only for them to do nothing and getting harassed more and more.

Really there are serious insufficiency of fact for this story to make me feel any sympathy for the victims of this tragedy. In all reality the victims set themselves up to become victims.

Just saying...

IN MY HUMBLE (cough cough) Opinion.

:banana:

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/07/13 11:36 PM

How many of the Liberals here are crying about people getting their hands cut off in Islamic nations like on a daily basis in some like in Africa?

Oh but they just use knives for that so it don't matter.

You're talking about something that happened here in the US and you're trying to turn it into something happening in other countries?

No, I'm not. There are people here in the US, as was the case here, that come from other parts of the world. One never knows now days what others responses will be.
One man's pooper is another man's terrorist.laugh

Speaking for Andy now, huh? Interesting.

I actually thought I could speak for myself? You see people cry about human rights violations well we have a situation here where a cop went Rogue and he not only killed one and wounded several so far he made it clear he has a list and like Santa is checking it twice and will turn himself in if the Torrance police force and others come clean. I am not going to spoil the details. All I need to tell you is ROGUE FORMER COP HUNTING COPS SPECIFICALLY AND HE HAS KILLED ALREADY AND SO FAR HAS MANAGED TO EVADE CAPTURE!

Now this gets better, some news paper delivery people delivering news papers were near a certain 'questionable' police chief's house and police opened fire on the vehicle. Much to my surprise no one was hurt but the local police right now are VERY trigger happy and they dumped a WHOLE lot of bullets on a truck that looked JUST like mine except mine is a dark blue where this truck was a light metallic blue....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/07/suspect-identified-in-deaths-cal-state-coach-fiance/

YAHOO THERE COWBOY!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-cop-manhunt-newspaper-delivery-women-shot.html

NOW I REALLY FEEL SAFE AROUND ARMED POLICE OFFICERS!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/07/13 03:12 PM
OK! I rate you as Freshness today that lasts and lasts! Howz that?drinker

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/07/13 03:11 PM

Oh and I love how you say children choose to not have guns! Maybe the children of fearful pu$$y liberals who are too scared to put their azz where their mouths are.They have to hide behind men with uniforms and guns for that! Most kids i know WANT to get to shoot and even WANT to own their own gun. Most kids I know WANT to become adults. But what I see is Parents trying to relive their failed childhoods through their children and refuse to let them grow up. They are scared of letting their kids have responsibility

AndyBgood...it was "Drivemenutz" that made the statement about children opting on their own not to excerise their 2nd amendment rights to have guns or take them to school because of the danger of gun violence ....

oops... it appears that you and "Drivinmenutz" disagree on childen and gun control...so do that makes him one of those..er.."fearful pu$$y liberals?"

Well hey now, I just went back and reread a lot of posts. You are indeed putting words in Drivingmenutz mouth. Children are TECHNICALLY not afforded "Civil Rights" to a great degree due to them being wards of their parents. Don't beat me up over this information. I am not making this up. Find a lawyer and talk to them about it if you choose not to believe me. By all rights children have no business bringing a gun to school PERIOD! There are and ALWAYS was places people had to disarm to attend. Now a days if you are certified with the card you can carry a gun ANYWHERE YOU WANT INCLUDING SCHOOLS AND THEY CAN SUCK IT! A certified concealed carry permit is a trump card. I feel safer with a regular gun toting citizen than I do with a gun toting cop!

And just hot off the news this morning, we got a rogue cop on a cop hunt. OH YEAH! Talk your way out of that one!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/07/13 10:38 AM

You keep bringing the founding fathers into this. look at where we as a nation came from... Or doesn't that matter...

no, I was answering "Drivinmenutz" questions about Jefferson, you {AndyBgood) and I had already made an agreement to leave the past out of the debates....everytime you guys talk about civil rights you hide behind quotes from Thomas Jefferson a guy that had slaves....oh the hypocrisy

Likewise Mental Health is an issue and a symptom of the problem we face as a nation.

under the Mental Health act, the government will be able to take away everyone guns, mental health is subjective... you guys are being played by the NRA, the NRA agrees with the stance when it comes to guns and Mental health

Illegal Immigration is the REAL problem besides out of control spending. Guns don't leverage votes, people do and you flood America with new Voters what do you get? Poor people looking for more hand outs and promises of order they could not get in their own nation. All they do is trade us from one form of corruption to another. And to give voting rights to Illegal Immigrants? We are talking something worst than the flood gates of hell opening up in Kansas!

America always had illegal aliens, it is what makes America the greatest country on the planet ...now people are only complaining because they had to pay migrant workers money instead of getting free slave labor

Please, what is the big picture as you see it

Lewis Pharrakahn like Angst aimed at white America?

he do the same against the Jews...but of course I will never hear you complain about that

Liberal Vitriol spewed at Republicans exclusively?

I think the voters did that

Or maybe the NRA is to blame for everything I suppose?

NRA is only selling it's Products to make a fortune and using you to help them ...it's called Capitialism

OBAMA CARE SOLD US OUT IN WAYS I DOUBT YOU MIGHT SEE! It is BLATANTLY forcing something on us with no checks or balances to mitigate the costs of health care.

there are lots of people out there with mental health issues which even you yourself claim is a problem in America...Obamacare gives them a way to get help

What is so wrong with adopting Germany's model for Insurance and health care?

in that case what is wrong with adopting Canada's or Mexico's health care system...

I can't WAIT for your one line replies.

why thank you AndyBgood ..my pleasure

AH Fallacious as ever! I quote a LOT of people. I even make quotes from movies. Hell, I have even quoted books. So what? I quote the founding fathers? ONE MORE TIME, the truth is the truth even if delivered by a hypocrite. Neither of us can change that or the color of the noon sky!

I got to ask you, what planet are you on? Even at my most stoned I am NEVER off of planet Earth. Come to think of it my stoned is your normal! My normal is not normal. My normal is me moving at twice the speed as everyone else around me. I have to dumb it down to YOUR level most of the time. And look at what we got.

I rise an argument. You have to fallaciously attack with one line insults, grand assumptions, and insidious insinuation.

Big strong man, WEAK WEAK argument style. AGAIN I AM NOT A MEMBER OR AN AFFILIATE OF THE NRA IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM! I am just an American.

But I bet in your mind Jews don't qualify either.

Now for illegal immigration. It does not make America great. It spits in the eye of the laws and standards we set. Oh but when a law affects you it is bad. But if it affects me to my detriment it is good for you? You are sounding a touch racist here. Illegal Immigration is a crime. There is no reason for them to not get legitimate unless, UNLESS THEY REALLY ARE CRIMINALS! And to think that one dumbazz made the news recently when he was denied citizenship over his tattoos. he thought MS13 was a COOL tattoo to get. So who is the MS13? Marisol Triente 13? Dare I spell that one out for you? And Mexico's or Canada's Healthcare model? What do you know of their healthcare systems? I bet 0%.

Oh and I love how you say children choose to not have guns! Maybe the children of fearful pu$$y liberals who are too scared to put their azz where their mouths are. They have to hide behind men with uniforms and guns for that! Most kids i know WANT to get to shoot and even WANT to own their own gun. Most kids I know WANT to become adults. But what I see is Parents trying to relive their failed childhoods through their children and refuse to let them grow up. They are scared of letting their kids have responsibility.

What SICKENS me is I see so many people like you saying YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THE REST OF US and not only setting such a bad example for our children but likewise performing the damage to leave behind for our children to have to grapple with. We have become a society of gratuitous self indulgence. People have become queer for peace. Peace and freedom come with a cost and that cost will be too high to get it back when we loose it completely!

And on one last note, did you ever study even basic economics? Obamacare is 3000 pages of exclusions, riders, fees, nepotism, and a supremely costly system made to fail us and bankrupt us. If healthcare were truly free to us why, WHY would we need mandatory INSURANCE? We were sold out to THREE industries, Pharma, Healthcare itself, and Insurance. Why Germany's model of healthcare? LOOK IT UP AND QUIT TRYING TO PUT IT OFF ON ME TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK! I looked at what SOLVENT nations are doing to remain solvent. Why IS Germany solvent? I could answer that but you will just piss on the answer and go run off to the next tree to pee on.

Are you thick headed like a freshly poured Root Beer?

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/07/13 12:30 AM

SLEEP? REALLY?

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/07/13 12:28 AM

I just love all the justifications you hear from white folks to justify slavery of other races and their own race even...lol It is entertainment for a fairly intelligent mind anyway.

I am justifying it? HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO! CAN YOU READ THIS?

I cited historical fact. Not made a opinion of it one way or the other except that personally I DON'T LIKE SLAVERY. I cannot justify it unless that person has done something so atrocious they deserve to be stripped of their rights as a person. Life sentence murderers maybe? But with that aside just citing a fact doe snot make it acceptance so maybe Willodraga you might stop attempting to bait me.

You imbarrising my whiteness!

meme is so damn funny sometimes!

AndyBgood's photo
Thu 02/07/13 12:07 AM

Again self expression about self is great....shooting folks is a great self expression I am sure some would say.....

Gun crazy ideology is wrong no matter what justification is used for it.

I would never disrespect this man who suffered something no one should in having a child attacked in their classroom by an automatic weapon wielded by a sick young man...

I don't disrespect people who are grieving. But I can't respect his opinions on gun control. I likewise cannot stand it when people use children and THEIR suffering to promote a campaign.

There are a lot of realities a lot of people choose not to believe in. Their mortality or their sense of safety is over bloated. For as safe as we try to make things someone slips under the wire and wreaks havoc on our peace.

So likewise I can see how wonderful it is the way you express yourself. Passive aggressive as always...

And you promoted genocide... What direction does your moral compass point?

pitchfork <----maybe?spock

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 02/06/13 05:28 PM
Nothing like a blast of the dank da dank purple urple sticky icky icky!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 02/06/13 05:26 PM

Ok, maybe not self expression always, copy and paste expression sometimes but still good for the readers to see and be able to know the expressor well.

Keep the bumps and expressions coming.

As to the OP though, grief is not funny and not a joke and respectfully I can say it doesn't make one right though,

Yeah loosing his child to an insane monkey is bad. I am not showing any spite at a man's grief. But to come before me and say "congress needs to do something, We need more gun control" is utter BULLSHYTE!

First of all what are the facts behind the killer himself? Prescriptions, family history, associations, you know facts about the man and his motivations! Presumption and Assumption both have Sumption and mean basically the same thing. Gun control is not the answer. We got enough. What we need is to thin down the herd sort of. But legally we cannot act until someone does something bad. And what you are saying here is stripping us for the actions of a hand full of people is good? Ya know, you can repeat yourself over and over again and I am going to repeat myself over and over and over again, Your idealism has no place in the real world. There are two gun free zones you can move to. England and Australia. Wouldn't that make your life a whole lot easier?

You would be foolish enough to walk up to a pack of wolves and tell them they have to be sheep now, wouldn't you?

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 02/06/13 04:42 PM
Personally I am leaning more towards the idea of electrified home defense triggered by the resident that electrocutes the intruders in place. That way no guns are used. Oh but what if you accidentally fry a family member? There is more control with a gun.

So what would you do if three men were in your house pulling a burglary? Can you afford a safe room? Oh but let us assume you can't and they suddenly are in your bedroom and one of them is looking you over like a good time he wants to have? Let us say one of them is already raping your daughter before you even mange to get to a phone? What then? Beat on them and wait for the police to come to the rescue? Come on. What would you do in the event your home HAS an intruder in it? You are aware ADT has been defeated before like many other "Home Security" services. And they are at the whim of the Police too.

Happy thoughts!

Happy Happy indeed!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 02/06/13 04:25 PM

Now with that in mind NOT ALL the founding fathers were Hypocrites....

any and all of the founding fathers that drafted the Bill of Rights and didn't give those same rights to slaves and/or others...were hypocrites

but then again you think England is so innocent?

not sure why you keep bringing ENGLAND into it ..it was the founding fathers...not the foundng Kings and Queens

You keep bringing the founding fathers into this. look at where we as a nation came from... Or doesn't that matter...

Likewise Mental Health is an issue and a symptom of the problem we face as a nation. Illegal Immigration is the REAL problem besides out of control spending. Guns don't leverage votes, people do and you flood America with new Voters what do you get? Poor people looking for more hand outs and promises of order they could not get in their own nation. All they do is trade us from one form of corruption to another. And to give voting rights to Illegal Immigrants? We are talking something worst than the flood gates of hell opening up in Kansas!

Please, what is the big picture as you see it?

Lewis Pharrakahn like Angst aimed at white America?

Liberal Vitriol spewed at Republicans exclusively?

Or maybe the NRA is to blame for everything I suppose?

OBAMA CARE SOLD US OUT IN WAYS I DOUBT YOU MIGHT SEE! It is BLATANTLY forcing something on us with no checks or balances to mitigate the costs of health care.

What is so wrong with adopting Germany's model for Insurance and health care?

I can't WAIT for your one line replies.

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 02/06/13 01:02 PM
Edited by AndyBgood on Wed 02/06/13 01:03 PM

Slavery was legal in SOME states BEFORE they joined the Union eg. PRE Revolutionary War of America. But it was already illegal in other states before the Colonies became the United States of America.

slavery were still legal due to the inactions of the founding fathers, Jefferson having babies with his slaves gives an whole new meaning to the definition of "Founding Father"

but anyway AndyBgood ...remember you said that you were leaving the past alone and looking for solutions for today ....but yet here you are again ....I guess your word is about as good as the word of those politicians that you're constantly complaining about

Who was America founded by? Dissidents, refugees, religious extremists of the day (Puritans and Quakers) AND BUSINESSMEN!

Fact #1 pertaining to empires (and America so does Qualify):
All Empires are built on the backs of others.

Now with that in mind NOT ALL the founding fathers were Hypocrites. But again a truth delivered by a hypocrite is still the truth. There are a lot of injustices that happened over the course of American history but then again you think England is so innocent?

Honestly the Gun control issues is not anywhere near as hot as ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION really is! Therein lies a HUGE CLUSTERFUCQ just waiting to rear its ugly head fully! For one reason what does it do to our labor pool of legal migrants and locals?

Here is a quote from the movie the Gangs of New York that sums up the problem: Sorry but this was a very derogatory statement but it sums up the issue perfectly...

Boss Tweed: That's the building of our country right there, Mr. Cutting. Americans aborning.
Bill: I don't see no Americans. I see trespassers, Irish harps. Do a job for a nickel what a ni@@er does for a dime and a white man used to get a quarter for. What have they done? Name one thing they've contributed.
Boss Tweed: Votes.
Bill: Votes, you say? They vote how the archbishop tells them, and who tells the archbishop? Their king in the pointy hat what sits on his throne in Rome.

from the IMDB website
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217505/quotes

This is the REAL evil we need to face more than gun control. Gun Control is BAIT!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 02/06/13 11:46 AM
the school system is FULL of power tripping liberals who fear anything now a days! Imagine if a kid snuck their pet hamster into a school these days!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 02/06/13 11:39 AM
How many of the Liberals here are crying about people getting their hands cut off in Islamic nations like on a daily basis in some like in Africa?

Oh but they just use knives for that so it don't matter.

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 02/06/13 10:53 AM
We come in peace but we are ready to kick your azz!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 02/06/13 10:39 AM
scared

Krupa...

scared

KRUPA...

surprised

KRUPA!!!!

EGHAD!

scared

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 02/06/13 10:35 AM

Those who turn swords into Plowshares will plow for those who do not!
-Thomas Jefferson

to bad Thomas Jefferson didn't give his slaves that option

you're here praising Thomos Jefferson who was to his slaves part of a tyrannical government that use guns to deny others their Rights ...

but yet at the same time you're here cursing those in today's government that you believe is trying to do the same thing to you that Thomas Jefferson done to his slaves

sort of ironic

Indeed, the Irony is apparent. However the words he speaks are no less true... He was quite wise, and America has matured since then, recognizing the error in it's ways. President Lincoln was responsible for a movement that ultimately freed the slaves. He was a large supporter of Jefferson. Also ironic...

if you speak for the rights of one group of people while in the same breath denying the same for another group,... that is not being wise, that is being clueless

if Lincoln was truly a supporter of Jefferson he would have opted to have sex and make babies with slaves not Free them

No, that is being hypocritical, which, no historian would disagree in this. However you will notice that slave ownership was a social norm at the time. Jefferson actually wrote a couple emancipations towards freeing slaves, but these were highly criticized by the locals, whom he was trying to win over. I would say he prioritized by first severing the ties to a far-off power and preaching freedom. Lincoln understood the ultimate goal, and fortunately didn't shun Jefferson's teachings just because the man was one of many who still owned slaves.

We should all be wise enough to take the good (which was Thomas Jefferson's teachings on equality and freedom) and look past (while still acknowledging) the negative aspects of character. It is a critical thinking fallacy, after all, to focus on attacking an individual's character when only a certain principle was brought into question.

sorry but Jefferson preaching about equality while owning and making babies with slaves makes him a hypocrite....

it's the same as politicians of today preaching against illegals aliens while at the same time employing them as housemaids etc and using them as slave labor.

so if you are willing to look pass the hyprocrisy of Jefferson, then you should have no complaints about anything any politician or the government does today

Unfortunately this mindset involves little logic. Because someone did something you disagree with does not mean that everything he/she says is untrue.

that Jefferson preach equality and freedom while spawning slave babies is not a disagreement...it's hyprocrisy

Slavery was legal in SOME states BEFORE they joined the Union eg. PRE Revolutionary War of America. But it was already illegal in other states before the Colonies became the United States of America.

Now Virginia was a Southern state during the Civil War. Guess what. For as wrong as it was it was legal back then. And who really made the most profit from it? The shippers. Why? They made money back and forth transporting slaves and getting cotton and sugar in return. But where did the accumulated wealth of this go?

EUROPE to the big three of the day, Spain, England, and France!

The truth delivered by a Hypocrite is still the truth. Now I know this may require some thinking here but didn't the South LOOSE the Civil War but got a lot of appeasements in return which led to a lot of this Socialism we have gobbling up so much money besides the corruption and hand outs to foreign nations? The welfare state a lot of the South wound up becoming worked to the detriment of all of us. Now the South is gradually weaning themselves off of the teat but with the economy collapsing their growth may become stagnation again.

So what do we do with massive overpopulation and no growth?

WAR!

HUH!

GOOD GOD YALL...

WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING???????

Sadly the powers that be don't wish to see things that way. They see war as a utilitarian thing. We got a real big one coming. I can FEEL IT. N Korea may be the jerks who set off a renewal of the shooting version of the Korean War and this time I bet Kim Jong Un plans on using nukes. All this time the Bankers and the UN puppets play "let's negotiate" when the first bomb goes pop. The reality is we all face something that could EASILY escape the Bankers manipulation. And what will be left over for mankind? With a world poisoned by radiation at all turns? They had better have a space ship becasue going underground is not an answer.

There is a nasty game being played here and all of us are being suckered.

Gun control is just a piece of the puzzle.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25