Community > Posts By > AndyBgood

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 01:53 PM
And your point is?

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 01:51 PM

Andy, just as with all your posts, you tell us much of yourself and still are.
You make it personal every post you make, personally you.
I know I understand you and hopefully all the others do to.

Keep up the good work.flowerforyou

offtopic Alert! I KNOW THIS IS OFF TOPIC!offtopic

And this passive aggressive attempt at an insult is just so Weak. Nice to see your as Yellow as the Media is. Keep up the good work. It lets us know how not to be...

I would commit suicide if I realized I was just like you to spare my family name what little honor we got left. If this is how you are going to counterpoint us repeatedly maybe you should just stop posting on this topic becasue you are about as childish and immature as I have seen a person older than me can get.

I make it personal? Really? You know this is a psychological game called projection. YOU are projecting ON ME! Whatever... Drag us all off into many tangents... I could care less. Dangling bait for me? Groovy, becasue that is just what you are doing.

SHAME ON YOU! BAD FORM! IMMATURE! And just what I have come to expect from spineless Bleeding Heart Liberals who are blinded by idealism and John Lennon Music.

offtopic SO FAR OFF TOPIC THE BOAT FELL OFF THE SIDE OF THIS WORLD!offtopic

GOD DAMN IT I AM SORRY KIM!!!! I KNOW AND UNDERSTAND IF THIS GETS TOSSED BUT WILLOWDRAGA IS JUST BEING A RETARDED INTELLECTUAL AND INTENTIONALLY BAITING PEOPLE! SOMEONE HAS TO CALL HER ON IT! AND DAMN IT I AM CALLING HER ON IT!

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 01:42 PM

The oppressed have a LONG history of becoming the oppressors! And yet here YOU are still clinging to the past. Some of us are trying to look ahead and not get stuck in the mire of such fallacious belief!

cool AndyBgood...perhaps that is an indication that you will no longer "google cut and paste" quotes from Thomas Jefferson...or "google cut and paste" useless stuff about The Roman Army, or "google cut and paste" black and white photos from the 1940s showing The Civil Defense Neighborhood Watch Militia that didn't excercise their 2nd amendment rights and choose not to carry guns

remember...as you stated...look ahead

Cut and paste? PLEASE! I can't cut and paste from a college text book unless it is online! but it is easy enough to find a lot online isn't it? Gee, and I manage to back up my claims and this is all you can offer?

Hello kitty will now make Sushi from strange Pumpkin that wash up on shores of Fukashima!

And YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!

Too bad your intelligence has gotten to your head! It made your ego bloat up.

Looks like Willowdraga likes you though... Love might be in the air for you!

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 10:06 AM
looking for the easy out huh? Bad place to look for rich women. This is a free site! But good luck anyways...

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 10:04 AM

Those who turn swords into Plowshares will plow for those who do not!
-Thomas Jefferson

to bad Thomas Jefferson didn't give his slaves that option

you're here praising Thomas Jefferson who was to his slaves part of a tyrannical government that use guns to deny others their Rights ...

but yet at the same time you're here cursing those in today's government that you believe is trying to do the same thing to you that Thomas Jefferson done to his slaves

sort of ironic

And to double the irony, Thomas Jefferson BOUGHT his slaves from Brown men WITH Cotton and Sugar who traded them for Cotton and Sugar from Black men in Africa who likewise had guns to grab up unarmed black men from their own country!

And a NOTEWORTHY TRADER OF HUMAN LIVES... DRUM ROLL...

The East India Trading Company...

And supposedly England had banned slavery in England before we did. Didn't mean they didn't stop human trafficking. Anything to make a buck huh? BTW, wasn't Spain likewise up to their eyeballs in the Slave Trade?

A situation SO ironic it actually has a cold feel to it huh?

Brown men with Cotton nor The East India Trading Company were members of the founding father which help frame the Bill of Rights while denying the Rights of others

So what? America was conceived with the right idea but it took time to accomplish that. The struggle just for Women's suffrage took how long? But the fact is America made huge strides held back by politicians.

The ultimate problem is how Americans became complacent and self centered. But what you don't see is that a Foreign business sold slaves when their parent nation abolished slavery! THAT'S ENGLAND!

Oh but again you jump to extremes. Well, let us look at the History of Afghanistan... Children have been fighting in their war as young as 11. They have been known to play sniper in the hills and CHILDREN wreaked havoc with the Russians. In all reality on a lot of shooting trips I have been on the KIDS ARE THE ONES MORE CONSCIOUS ABOUT SAFETY THAN THE ADULTS ESPECIALLY AFTER OUR MORNING SAFETY MEETINGS BEFORE WE SHOOT. So armed kids honestly are more trustworthy than adults when they are taught the realities of guns and not allowed to play stupid games. We have had one kid get stupid and got a time out all day long for waving a loaded gun around. it was his dad who was on him faster than starving dogs on a freshly opened can of dog food. And likewise we have revoked the privilege of some adults to go with us becasue of disobedience to rules like NO ALCOHOL OF ANY KIND ON THE RANGE! And considering the campsite is usually on the range you are either drinking or shooting, but NEVER EVER BOTH AMONG US! Safety FIRST!

And that is SOP among many others who I know shoot.

But back to Irony... So you want to becry tyranny? How about Affirmative Action? How about the illegal operations within our own government?

And Obama is leading the way? Planning parties and trying to push Executive orders on us like a tyrant himself. Scuttlebutt has it he has given the order to make civilians the enemy! So with that in mind he is who to what now to us?

Why is it I have a bad feeling this man may have the words 'Sic Semper Tyrannus' on his head stone? The way he is going he may just wind up being a scape goat for the real evil among us. When you educate yourself on what money and banking is things become clear and terrifyingly real.

If Obama is all that why did he go all George Bush on us? Bailing out Bankers? To what end? To support some illusionary notions about economy? they WHOLE system is tailored to screw people and keep us at each other's throats and gun control is just a diversion! I suppose I am making that up too?

So what? We lay down our arms and kneel under their thumb? Americans need to shape up and vote for the little guy for the change. Not some banker Schill. Obama sold us out some more. Kerry would have done the same though! Gotta shove NWO down our throats.

Would be nice if they had a bill of rights and a Constitution for us to go by. What is coming will set us back past the Magna Carta! Get ready for some quality serfing!

you keep trying to make the fact that Jefferson brought slaves from places where slavery was supposedly abolished as being a good thing in Jefferson's favor

if Jefferson knew that slavery was abolished in England and he still brought slaves from them...then that makes him the same type of corrupted politician that you have been here in the forum complaining about ....remember your posts as to how "you hate corruption" ...but yet here you are praising a politician that done corruption

also if Jefferson as you claim knew that slavery was abolished in ENGLAND....did he not ask himself or them why?

The oppressed have a LONG history of becoming the oppressors! And yet here YOU are still clinging to the past. Some of us are trying to look ahead and not get stuck in the mire of such fallacious belief! And a government that uses GUNS to impose on the rights of others? We don't just use guns, WE USE LAWS LIKE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION! Yeah, not getting a job becasue I am WHITE? After all the years of school I never thought I would run afoul of a Segregationist policy! Well, I did. So call that reverse racism? IT IS! So know I know how blacks feel? BULLSHYTE! I thought we were supposed to rid ourselves of racism and yet it is invoked against me and I AM CALLED A RACIST? So what have you done to make this world a better place?

So now you want to talk about slavery, what do you think the lot of Illegal Aliens is and what it does to the work pool here? They are WILLING to take slave wages! And yet the Unions SCREAM about the failing work wage... Gee, I wonder why.

And people are so hot for their instant gratification and Pharma sells them on pills make everything better. So where is the pill that gets America back on a solvent budget?

Bla bla bla, blacks were so deprived of their rights. SO FUCQUING WHAT? This is 2013 my man and America is in BIG trouble and we are led by people who use us all as a means to an end. So are you going to dwell in PRE 1960s America?

If I didn't know any better I would swear you live by a self propagating lie. WE are the ones who keep voting these cretins in who destroy our homes and steal from us using the law. So now what?

If you are so smart how do we fix this mess? Hold hands and sing KumByeYa and HOPE Obama and Congress doesn't screw us some more?

And your last question I am not even going to offer an answer to becasue of how retarded it really is! I cannot even qualify a response top such a loaded trick question. You think the Founding Fathers were not aware of English law? WHO DO YOU THINK ESTABLISHED SLAVERY AS A PRACTICE IN AMERICA?

:banana: ENGLAND!:banana:

Why?

:banana: AMERICA WAS A COLONY AND NOT ENGLAND PROPER!:banana:

:banana: English law and English rights did not extend to COLONIES! They IMPOSED SPECIAL LAWS ON THEIR COLONIES!:banana:

Anything to keep that money rolling in! Just like today!

drinker DO I need to make a fresh pot of coffee so you can smell it?drinker

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 09:48 AM

If president Obama were into banning guns then I guess we would have something to worry about.

As far as I am concerned the president is not as into controlling guns as I would like.

It is hard to see a Forrest when you keep running face first into every tree! All you see is guns and go "Guns are bad." the problem is you refuse to acknowledge the human factor and the human element. Humans will ALWAYS come up with ways to kill people and a dependence on police is suicidal for ANY AND ALL SOCIETIES!

You forget this is a finite world and resources are DWINDLING! We live under a perpetuated false lie by Bankers hell bent on making NWO a reality and use any means to make people like you scream the loudest for the stupidest reasons when the real issues facing us are there but you are too busy chasing the dreams and ignoring the realities! Wait until wars break out over FARMLAND and they already have. Why do you think Tibet was taken by China? To absorb their culture? Heck no! CHINA IS DESPERATE FOR FARM LAND! And with the planet warming up Siberia may become farm-able. But that may not be enough considering the Peruvian Anchovies may have been wiped out from over fishing! When we eat all the food what is left?

Wars are convenient population control. And real evil men wield the power to set us up for wars. And you think armed civilians are a problem? How about Puppet Master Dictators hiding behind the due process with ARMIES OF ARMED MEN BEHIND THEM?

So how is that for a thought???

Great.

This post as in all others gives us great insights into you and who and what you are...

I have no issues with you expressing yourself to us.flowerforyou

Remember being told to not make this personal? You again are making this personal. I can clearly see what and who you are now...

So go ahead and push make believe ideals from your make believe world. You clearly are the one here who just does not get it. You say gun control but it comes out of your mouth as BAN ALL GUNS. Likewise you clearly refuse to acknowledge a device that has over 1000 years of history as utterly useless when throughout time it has proven its worth.

You really are a very (and I am at a loss for a better word) sick in the head person the way you present your argument and then try to back it. Why is it you refuse utterly to acknowledge the utility of a gun? Well, you come off like you are so big strong and scaly but the fact is you are more than likely the first person running to hide under the bed when the Boogieman comes to town.

What part of this is a Might Makes Right world don't you want to get? At least for as limited as Civilian fire power is supposed to be the fact is that America was made BY GUNS like every other nation since the 1100s. So how do you respond to this historical fact?

I suppose I am going to get a very short, "Yeah yeah, whatever," reply?

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 12:58 AM

Not a fearful gun crazy that is for sure...

Not referring to the person in the video...

Typical. You don't give a crap about the rights of others unless it affects something that touches you

It's ok that soldiers die protecting those rights, but only the ones you wish to employ.

You want to have a say in my rights, don a uniform, serve this country, instead of your own screwed up philosophies and yourself! You would then at least, maybe, have at least a shred of credibility!

Atypical of a 1960s flower child liberal who was so screwed up on peace they forgot to keep an eye on the gate to keep the weasels out. Their glasses prevent them from using their peripheral vision and the rose color kaleidoscope prevents them from seeing the real world.

Also atypical of a person like this is when a disaster strikes they hide in their homes and let others clean up the mess. Otherwise they cry to FEMA for help and blame everyone else for stuff they had nothing to do with. A SMALL hand full of crazy and abusive people misuse the responsibility of power and all of us get blamed for it.

I think ultimately she is scared of the power a gun gives a person over the lives of others. She feels if she can take that power away from the rest of us it makes her stronger.

Intellectual myopia and utter self indulgence to a narcissistic degree. Two qualities of an evil person mayhap?

I would love to see hoe we can find a way to end gun violence but hiding from the gun is not the answer at all! SO why promote an ignorant ideal? Gun Control is a JOKE! It don't stop criminals at all.

Hey I was a hippie liberal who served my country! We're not all screwed up, just high...

Ya know it is SO rare when I meet a liberal who gets it though...

When you know peace is an ideal in a violent world you get it. trying to RAM it down people's throats even passive aggressively is likewise NOT GETTING IT. You never struck me as a peace demented retard. you struck me as a person who likes the ideals of peace but knows what the cost of that peace is! Honestly you served so that lends more weight to your opinion to men than a lot of others on this site.

it isn't the Hippie that bothers me as much as the ones who are so lost to peace they forget their freedom can be taken from them by jack booted MFS who don't care.

I dearly hope our enlisted likewise know better than to obey a leader who orders them to take arms against their own homes! There is so much BS going on behind the scenes...

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 12:49 AM
It's 12:43 AM and I just took a well deserved bellow after finally finishing a small electronics project I was doing. I got a prototype flood water shutoff controller made and it tested out!

Not bad for a stoner huh?
So now I am not running on adrenalin fueled frustration I think I can go to bed now. It worked! I cycled it and it shuts off the water valve.

Now for my banana dance!

:banana:

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 12:41 AM

If president Obama were into banning guns then I guess we would have something to worry about.

As far as I am concerned the president is not as into controlling guns as I would like.

It is hard to see a Forrest when you keep running face first into every tree! All you see is guns and go "Guns are bad." the problem is you refuse to acknowledge the human factor and the human element. Humans will ALWAYS come up with ways to kill people and a dependence on police is suicidal for ANY AND ALL SOCIETIES!

You forget this is a finite world and resources are DWINDLING! We live under a perpetuated false lie by Bankers hell bent on making NWO a reality and use any means to make people like you scream the loudest for the stupidest reasons when the real issues facing us are there but you are too busy chasing the dreams and ignoring the realities! Wait until wars break out over FARMLAND and they already have. Why do you think Tibet was taken by China? To absorb their culture? Heck no! CHINA IS DESPERATE FOR FARM LAND! And with the planet warming up Siberia may become farm-able. But that may not be enough considering the Peruvian Anchovies may have been wiped out from over fishing! When we eat all the food what is left?

Wars are convenient population control. And real evil men wield the power to set us up for wars. And you think armed civilians are a problem? How about Puppet Master Dictators hiding behind the due process with ARMIES OF ARMED MEN BEHIND THEM?

So how is that for a thought???

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 02/05/13 12:31 AM

-Thomas Jefferson

you're here praising Thomas Jefferson who was to his slaves part of a tyrannical government that use guns to deny others their Rights ...

but yet at the same time you're here cursing those in today's government that you believe is trying to do the same thing to you that Thomas Jefferson done to his slaves

sort of ironic

And to double the irony, Thomas Jefferson BOUGHT his slaves from Brown men WITH Cotton and Sugar who traded them for Cotton and Sugar from Black men in Africa who likewise had guns to grab up unarmed black men from their own country!

And supposedly England had banned slavery in England before we did. Didn't mean they didn't stop human trafficking. Anything to make a buck huh? BTW, wasn't Spain likewise up to their eyeballs in the Slave Trade?

Brown men with Cotton nor The East India Trading Company were members of the founding father which help frame the Bill of Rights while denying the Rights of others

So what? America was conceived with the right idea but it took time to accomplish that. The struggle just for Women's suffrage took how long? But the fact is America made huge strides held back by politicians.

The ultimate problem is how Americans became complacent and self centered. But what you don't see is that a Foreign business sold slaves when their parent nation abolished slavery! THAT'S ENGLAND!

Oh but again you jump to extremes. Well, let us look at the History of Afghanistan... Children have been fighting in their war as young as 11. They have been known to play sniper in the hills and CHILDREN wreaked havoc with the Russians. In all reality on a lot of shooting trips I have been on the KIDS ARE THE ONES MORE CONSCIOUS ABOUT SAFETY THAN THE ADULTS ESPECIALLY AFTER OUR MORNING SAFETY MEETINGS BEFORE WE SHOOT. So armed kids honestly are more trustworthy than adults when they are taught the realities of guns and not allowed to play stupid games. We have had one kid get stupid and got a time out all day long for waving a loaded gun around. it was his dad who was on him faster than starving dogs on a freshly opened can of dog food. And likewise we have revoked the privilege of some adults to go with us becasue of disobedience to rules like NO ALCOHOL OF ANY KIND ON THE RANGE! And considering the campsite is usually on the range you are either drinking or shooting, but NEVER EVER BOTH AMONG US! Safety FIRST!

And that is SOP among many others who I know shoot.

But back to Irony... So you want to becry tyranny? How about Affirmative Action? How about the illegal operations within our own government?

And Obama is leading the way? Planning parties and trying to push Executive orders on us like a tyrant himself. Scuttlebutt has it he has given the order to make civilians the enemy! So with that in mind he is who to what now to us?

Why is it I have a bad feeling this man may have the words 'Sic Semper Tyrannus' on his head stone? The way he is going he may just wind up being a scape goat for the real evil among us. When you educate yourself on what money and banking is things become clear and terrifyingly real.

If Obama is all that why did he go all George Bush on us? Bailing out Bankers? To what end? To support some illusionary notions about economy? they WHOLE system is tailored to screw people and keep us at each other's throats and gun control is just a diversion! I suppose I am making that up too?

So what? We lay down our arms and kneel under their thumb? Americans need to shape up and vote for the little guy for the change. Not some banker Schill. Obama sold us out some more. Kerry would have done the same though! Gotta shove NWO down our throats.

Would be nice if they had a bill of rights and a Constitution for us to go by. What is coming will set us back past the Magna Carta! Get ready for some quality serfing!

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/04/13 02:43 PM

Not a fearful gun crazy that is for sure...

Not referring to the person in the video...

Typical. You don't give a crap about the rights of others unless it affects something that touches you

It's ok that soldiers die protecting those rights, but only the ones you wish to employ.

You want to have a say in my rights, don a uniform, serve this country, instead of your own screwed up philosophies and yourself! You would then at least, maybe, have at least a shred of credibility!

Atypical of a 1960s flower child liberal who was so screwed up on peace they forgot to keep an eye on the gate to keep the weasels out. Their glasses prevent them from using their peripheral vision and the rose color kaleidoscope prevents them from seeing the real world.

Also atypical of a person like this is when a disaster strikes they hide in their homes and let others clean up the mess. Otherwise they cry to FEMA for help and blame everyone else for stuff they had nothing to do with. A SMALL hand full of crazy and abusive people misuse the responsibility of power and all of us get blamed for it.

I think ultimately she is scared of the power a gun gives a person over the lives of others. She feels if she can take that power away from the rest of us it makes her stronger.

Intellectual myopia and utter self indulgence to a narcissistic degree. Two qualities of an evil person mayhap?

I would love to see hoe we can find a way to end gun violence but hiding from the gun is not the answer at all! SO why promote an ignorant ideal? Gun Control is a JOKE! It don't stop criminals at all.

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/04/13 02:35 PM
Edited by AndyBgood on Mon 02/04/13 02:36 PM

@ ENK Not true but good ole philosophy none the less...

Do you watch TV? They got this show, "Hell on Wheels". It's pretty good.

Is it on cable? I don't have cable. I haven't heard of it. I can be though:wink: laugh

I bet you can. ;)

It's like this, a man is only free if he has the power to hold onto his freedom. If you are free, but you can't protect yourself, then how free are you?

They got armed guards in every pawn shop, every bank, every high class retailer, but we can't have armed teachers or school employees? I think it's a sad state of affairs when we say that money and things deserve better protect than women and children.

The problem here is that a gun is really not any protection from anything. If you are smarter, you can beat out a gun every time.

A gun in the school will do no good because it will have to be locked up well and saftied which makes it of no use for protection.

Just as in a home with children. A gun separated from it's bullets is of no protection whatsoever.

It is all the old ignorant philosophy given to us by those who were "amazed" by the power of a musket...they might have been smart for their time but not for ours.

The gun crazy ideology does us no favors and allows 20 children to be mowed down in their classroom in minutes.

It doesn't protect anyone.

Ask JFK how those guns surrounding him protected him that day or Reagan or MLK or Bobby Kennedy, etc... They are surrounded by loaded holstered guns and die anyway.

It is a fallacy of days gone by...

FALLACIOUS SENTIMENTAL DRIVEL PLAIN AND SIMPLE! All you can do is parrot the JFK assassination while four presidents in American history were assassinated, JFK being one of them. Others were shot or shot at. John Lennon was an utter pacifist and a deranged fan shot him! So what?

Fact is celebrity draws NUT to you too! How many celebrities have been stabbed buy deranged fans? A lot more than you think. next, guns serve NO PURPOSE? PLEASE! HOW IGNORANT DO YOU HAVE TO BE?

Go to Alaska and take a nature hike there without a gun. PLEASE, I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DIP DARE YOU! How about this, lets both go the the African Savanna. I mean real Lion country. I will take a gun to protect myself and you can bring your whatever you want to defend yourself and lets hike across say 20 miles of Savanna on a long day walk. Bet I make it to the finish line WAY before you do with one exception, you have the ability to run like hell for a long time! There are places if you can't defend yourself you will die. What is the biggest animal you have actually had your hand on? Do you honestly think you are in control of a horse let alone a dog?

Sometimes a deterrent can work just in proper presentation. Sometimes all people need to do is see a gun and they get real polite suddenly.

Besides if a gun was so useless why has its technology changed so significantly over the years? Today's rifle will be tomorrow's beam gun and those are theoretically easier to make than a gun! Tesla's Death ray was a reality and our Government has been indeed pursuing that technology.

Your blanket Ideal is so bogus on so many levels. You claim we cannot change our opinions? Well, when confronted with intellectual belligerence such as you have displayed... I honestly would LOVE to film the look on your face if you lived in Bear Country and had one actually ingress your house. They have been known to break into houses when unoccupied but then there are the cases where cuddles came calling and was after the people inside. So what do you do when a 500 pound brown bear decides to come in for a snack? Toss Twinkies at him and hope the supply holds out?

http://www.norcalblogs.com/post_scripts/Twinkies.jpg

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/04/13 02:11 PM

-Thomas Jefferson

sort of ironic

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/04/13 02:03 PM
it only shows how uninformed most Americans really are...

sadness... :(......

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/04/13 11:15 AM
So maybe one day we can genetically alter a goose to crap gold?

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/04/13 11:08 AM

I agree but the NRA did go all out for gun control in the sixties when black folks were having problems and wanted to carry, funny huh?

The same as The Founding Fathers, drafting the Bill of Rights as they were denying Rights to others

Absolutely correct.

Undoing the ignorance of our constructors is a difficult job for sure

that's what Obama is doing,... just like they Tobacco companies were held accountable for their product which resulted in billions of dollars being place into the Health care System...

it was deem that smokers were also killing others with their secondhand smoke or causing others health problems and the smokers just didn't care, so as usual the government had to step in and place restrictions or "smokers control laws" and enforced them which caused smokers to start crying about their "Right" to bear cigarettes...

no one was taking away their right to smoke, just that if they wanted to committ slow suicide by smoking to keep it a suicide and not a homocide by affecting others with their secondhand smoke

Obama is simply doing the same to the NRA when it comes to the Mental Health System

Welcome to the world of political lobbying! The one place where a minority voice can possibly whine enough to make changes forced on America by UNDUE process!

oh...so now the leader of the NRA is a minority ...

Lobby is as Lobby does! Sucks huh? Even I can see the BS for what it is. BTW, NOT a member or affiliate of the NRA.

BTW, I owe my life possibly to an old retired black lady who had a gun. There was a park I would go fishing at night considering it has a fishing pond in it. This lady was one of the regulars like myself and some of the local homeless who I would give Catfish to if I caught any. Some misunderstood black youths were forcibly seeking charitable contributions from people. I would have been alone five to one with a large knife in my hand defending myself from unjust taxation but thanks to her backed with the promise of a substantial lead overdose had them stepping and I did not have to get messy! I knew I was pooched until I heard that loud click from behind me and seen HUGE eyes. And where were the cops? Not anywhere to be seen until 1:30 AM.

So again for those of you who don't believe in concealed carry, PUSH OFF! YOU ARE TALKING OUT OF THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD! I have been saved more than once by someone who was NOT a police man packing a heater "illegally." Likewise I have been saved from an idiot with a high caliber rifle by others with guns disarming him while at a shooting range! Shooting the targets out of people's hands while they are setting them up is not cool at all. NORMALLY at an out door shooting range the rule is if someone yells "MAN DOWN RANGE" everybody puts their guns down and that means EVERYBODY ON THE RANGE PROPER. A shooter knows what I am talking about. There is always a stupid person in every crowd and they get people killed with CARS, BOATS, PLANES, TRAINS, LIONS, TIGERS, AND BEARS, OH MY! A real trick shooter would never put lead near a person unless they knew and consented to be the target holder. That is SOP. (Standard Operating Procedure)

But again 1 bullet, 9 bullets, 14 bullets, 20, 30 50, 100 bullets? It does not matter how many laws or restrictions you put on a gun. A responsible owner makes sure their kids cannot get to them arbitrarily, they educate their children on the realities of the weapon, and they don't go around slinging a gun like a wild west cowboy. This is the argument the Anti Gun Clique likes to present. There are Irresponsible and REALLY STUPID people out there. What I think of as a Homer Simpson. Act on the dumbazz and not the tool.

Here is a grim little fact you may be unaware of, the way things are going economically we may be facing a serious economic collapse far sooner than later as predicted. Yeah the NWO has plans and yeah they likewise have contingencies in place BUT sometimes the Dominoes don't fall the way you planned and they might in turn share in the damage in unpredicted ways. So in the mean time who maintains order in our communities and homes when there are NO police? Wait for the military to stop the looting and the pillaging that will happen? How about keeping people from each others throats when everything goes bad? Humans can turn feral with the right provocation. It is a herd mentality among us. A demonstration turns violent and then a mob grows and with its growth it becomes a riot. And sometimes a riot escalates into what we had in Los Angeles. LAPD could not restore order. it took three days for the National Guard to get in place. And here is the sad thing, the gun I was packing was loaded! Theirs were not! NO AMMO IN THEIR ISSUE! I actually felt sorry for them. Imagine if people were so pissed off they decided to confront the National Guard and found out they were basically unarmed at that time... The word UGLY comes to mind! Actually correct that, FUGLY! It would have been very FUGLY for them. If anything the LA Riots were handled BADLY! The mayor and LAPD dropped the ball hard!

And here is a statistic for some of you ANTI GUNNERS OUT THERE BORN OUT BY THE NUMBERS OF THE LOS ANGELES RIOTS! The only Neighborhoods unaffected by the violence were all defended by ARMED LOCALS like mine or affluent neighborhoods where the local police were present in force. 1 Point. All the businesses spared looting and burning were defended by armed owners. 2 Points. Most of the actual looting as confirmed by camera evidence was committed more by Hispanics while the burnings were more perpetrated by blacks. Whites were present but in very small numbers. 3 points! LA was in Martial Law! Guess what! Martial law means GRAB YOUR GUN! THINGS GOT BAD!

Sorry, not convinced limitations and bans make any sense other than one real regard, military force is not necessary for hunting weapons unless they are dumbed down to keep hunting a sport. When I use my shotgun for hunting I put the magazine restricted back in to comply with the law. Any more than three shots with a shotgun HUNTING is just way over doing it. Even for fowling. If you can't hit what you aim at with the first shot why are you out there? But sometimes a animal is not taken down outright and it comes right for you like Bears and Pigs. You have at least two more shots and are entitled to pack a six gun on your hip just in case you done got HOGZILLA'S attention and you hit it with all three and piggie is still not convinced he is bacon. Going after deer with a 20 round magazine is ridiculous. But 20 rounds for home defense is not untoward! Let us consider the advantage a criminal with a fully automatic 30 round AK 47 has over a 14 round 9mm Semiautomatic.... A Jedi Light Saber vs. a Letter Opener. Got me???

So I have to have a pea shooter when bad guys get the REAL firepower? If there is any consolation the one option is to bushwhack these bastards and take THEIR guns from them and turn them against others like them. That is one option for good people to get bad mens' guns to protect themselves.

-Thomas Jefferson

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/04/13 08:45 AM
Junk and hardware...

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/04/13 08:43 AM
42 and this topic is in the right place.

AndyBgood's photo
Mon 02/04/13 08:40 AM

I agree but the NRA did go all out for gun control in the sixties when black folks were having problems and wanted to carry, funny huh?

The same as The Founding Fathers, drafting the Bill of Rights as they were denying Rights to others

Absolutely correct.

Undoing the ignorance of our constructors is a difficult job for sure

that's what Obama is doing,... just like they Tobacco companies were held accountable for their product which resulted in billions of dollars being place into the Health care System...

it was deem that smokers were also killing others with their secondhand smoke or causing others health problems and the smokers just didn't care, so as usual the government had to step in and place restrictions or "smokers control laws" and enforced them which caused smokers to start crying about their "Right" to bear cigarettes...

no one was taking away their right to smoke, just that if they wanted to committ slow suicide by smoking to keep it a suicide and not a homocide by affecting others with their secondhand smoke

Obama is simply doing the same to the NRA when it comes to the Mental Health System

Welcome to the world of political lobbying! The one place where a minority voice can possibly whine enough to make changes forced on America by UNDUE process!

AndyBgood's photo
Sun 02/03/13 01:56 PM

Vatican Guard. Who are they?

Whoot whoot....

the Vatican guard is not the Roman Army

those fighting in The Crusades was not the Roman Army..they were Roman Catholics

The Spainish Inquistion was not a war fought by The Roman Army ...

AndyBgood...isn't it time to just admit that you were wrong?

AGAIN WRONG WRONG WRONG!

And Sextrice WRONG! Spain was a VASSAL STATE of the Vatican. If their soldiers were acting in the name of a Theocratic Government which most of Europe was back then, GUESS WHAT! CHURCH SOLDIERS! And the Vatican Guard? Traditionally SWISS BUT They are SOLDIERS WHO ANSWER DIRECTLY TO THE POPE! If they ain't soldiers why do they wear uniforms and carry MACHINE GUNS???

So now you are beginning to boar me twisting facts to serve you!

Isn't it high time to admit you are not as smart as you are pretending to be????
actually Swiss Roman Catholics,having done the mandatory Basic Training in the Swiss Armed Forces,and been accepted into the Vatican Swiss Guards,also subject to the permission by the Swiss Government which is being regulated by Treaty between the Swiss Federation and Vatican State!
Foreign Military Service is forbidden to Swiss Citizens,except in Cases where they become Dual Citizens and are required to do Military Service in their adopted Country,Case in Point,the United States during the Draft,but are also permitted to do voluntary Service!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_Guard

The Swiss constitution, as amended in 1874, forbade all military capitulations and recruitment of Swiss by foreign powers, although volunteering in foreign armies continued until prohibited outright, in 1927. The Papal Swiss Guard (see below) remains an exception to this prohibition in view of the unique political status of the Vatican and of the essentially bodyguard status of the unit.

Body Guards with machine guns! But these days they are watered down from what they were in say the 12 and 1300s CONSIDERABLY! Once upon a time they were the Delta Force of the Church!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25