Community > Posts By > AndyBgood

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/16/13 11:26 PM
Yeah, Old men cannot perve you that way!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/16/13 11:25 PM

Well, this post is way out in the blue off topic. But,since it's directed at me I'll address it.

I think everything you said is true, but it's not it's not the complete picture. It's only what you've gleaned from these forums. I also have a fun, silly light hearted side that seldom comes out here.

I have no idea why any woman would want to go out with me. But, I never have trouble finding a date. So, I must have something going for me. But, this is no different than women.

Really, what does a woman have to offer a man that will make his life better other than sex? There was a time when a woman would wash a man's clothes, cook his food, clean his house and shine his shoes. But those days are over. Now he comes home to a dark house every night and cooks his own food. How is this any different than him being single?

I was married to a stay at home wife that still didn't clean the house! And if I asked about dinner she'd say "What am I? Your slave?" And she'd complain that I didn't help her out enough. When I lived alone, my house was clean. She thought I should make the living AND clean up after her.

Isn't it more honest to just be single and get together for sex when it's convenient for both?

I do have some roots. I still call the town I was born in home. My father still lives there and I see him every time I'm in town. My mother passed away a couple of years ago. She and my father were married for 60 years. Also my sons live there and I see them both at every opportunity.

I've never paid for sex and I'm a little insulted at the implication. I'm sure an insult was how you meant it, so give yourself a pat on the back. The greatest pleasure I derive from sex is pleasing my partner. Hookers are for the pleasure of the of the purchaser. So, me paying for sex would defeat the purpose of me having sex at all.

I don't like compromise. Compromising means neither partner is getting what they actually want. Compromise is a sad replacement for happiness in a relationship. The more compromising you have to do, the more likely it is you're with the wrong person.

Whether you care to admit it or not, there are women out there that abuse men. They take advantage of men by faining interest and trick these men into buying them gifts and dinners and paying their bills without ever having sex with them. I fell for it in my youth, but not anymore. I see women as equals in every way now. I wouldn't pay a man's rent for him, so why would I pay a woman's?

It's alright for a woman to insist on taking her time before investing sex in a relationship. That's just her protecting herself. But, if a man tries to protect himself from the attempts of a woman to get her hands on his assets or calls her out on her head games, he's a pig, a misogynist, a sexist or worse.

I guess I'm like a woman that's been tricked by a few "players." These women see players everywhere. I've been tricked by women, so now I see female trickery everywhere. Yes, I'm cynical.

Lastly, I don't want to kick her out. I want her to be independent. To have her own place and pay her own bills. I wouldn't expect her to support me and I won't support her. I've saved my money for my retirement and my sons. She can save hers or not. It's up to her and I don't care.

And the comment about the android was a joke.

For the most part, I agree on the main points. Women have demanded equality with males in all things and they have it and they are stuck with it. Equality must be rather demeaning for many; it certainly is in Europe. Equality is always to the lowest common denominator of anything. It is of no real value. Perhaps that is a hint as to why people treat each other so horribly with no conscience at all. People have lost their value. Just as what is 'normal' is relative,intolerance breeds quality. "Equality" isn't all what it was touted to be.

Allow this Man Pig Knuckledragger to just say this with all due conviction;

Sir, YOU ARE LEGENDARY! You have managed to capture how I feel so quintessentially! But I on the other hand am treated like I am second rate worth only scraps and hand me downs. Women really do treat men like an asset, not a person! I cannot get a date to save my life, at least a date with someone I want to date! Lots of women from Nigeria and Ghana want to date me. I guess owning my own truck outright and having my own place doesn't count for much. I am a nice guy but likewise I am an azzhole thanks to the trauma people put me through. So yes we can say we are molded to some extent by our environment including the people we are surrounded by.

I am likewise surprised we both agree and made the same observation in that women wanted Equality so bad and now they don't know how to deal with it! They still want us to live in their fantasy life of Princes and white horses and they live happily ever after in a castle. Yep, Disney and Television taught them well. Then came Sex in the City!

frustrated Stupid trash TV man bashing BS passed on to us as entertainment while teaching women how to be "Independent" in a rather frightening context. It widened the communication gap in a frightening way. Now it is the example a lot of women live by but when the real world comes knocking suddenly the real drama begins! They act like we are dray animals and suddenly they are smarter than us and in control of us. And some of the horse owners I know try to impose their control over a 600 pound (270 kilo) animal and they get kicked or bitten and cry about it. A horse that respects its owner is respected by its owner. And where there is respect there is no injuries dealt out! But now women want to be the master, not compatriot!

How much do you want to bet if I was able to manufacture HUMAN looking androids that were customizable the female sex slave models would not be a popular seller? After you buy the android itself all you need to do is spend just $49.00 and you get a stick memory with the necessary behavior changes, and the add on components for that special night. Clothing and recharge fluids are extra! ARTIFICIAL RHONDAS for sale anyone? And for the ladies...

How about that hunky construction man you always dreamed of? Or better yet that yard keeper you always swoon to? Its all add on parts and you can say no to him whenever you want! God only knows what other surrogate lovers people come up with mechanically including among the animal kingdom!sick Then again this is the internet...sick Some of already know just how sick it can get...sick Eels...sick I am stopping myself now!

People are just messed up and all you have to do is say the word sex and suddenly everything gets silent and people here in this country either look at you like you dare yell FUCQ out loud in public or suddenly they want to overcompensate with new found sexual freedom. Its bad enough some gay guys got to go completely overboard with their gayness!!!

politics maybe? But then again look at the attitudes of some of these liberated women... the oppressed become the oppressors! And the cycle continues!

now for a question to all you in radio land. What constitutes a slut?

1) has sex for drugs?
2) has sex with anything? Animate and Inanimate? Woof woof included...
3) knowingly screws married men and the BFs of their friends in secret?
4) not only dresses provocatively but likewise dresses for easy access?
***Note*** I am not talking about whores or prostitutes, depends on which term you want to use or how PC you feel about the subject, they get paid for a job! They DO NOT COUNT HERE! So being paid for sex really is not an issue here... Or does it???
5) uses sex for barter?
6) likes group sex? (I had to say this but really I am not sure this stands as a viable criteria. Just had to toss it out for controversy sake.)
7) has NO morals other than self indulgence?
8) cares less about the spread of STDs?

What criteria do we use to be able to call a woman a slut?

Frankly if Stella gets her grove on with five men I could care less. I don't want to be part of a scene like that! But if Stella is happy with it as are the men with her, then FUCQING GROOVY! There is a little more joy in this world than there was before! But what does constitute a slut?

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/16/13 10:45 PM

Not one person has asked if he was drunk dressed provocatively on the wrong side of town with his panties off yet??/

Where are they?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This is an attack on me and others who think like or similar to me.

Here is a question, what makes you think any self respecting man would want to have anything to do with a woman with rape issues? Being with a woman with accidental pregnancy issues was bad enough for me! I hate issues! They bother me. They disturb my Wa (peace). And by the way you seem to rant at us I would almost swear you are mad becasue you alienate so many men you don't get a lot of dates if any at all.

Ya know sometimes reason doesn't necessarily make perfect sense to us all! Some things in life are contradictory! The universe itself is a predator prey relationship. Sorry if the idea of the strong survive and the weak perish. We can make the world a better place but not the way YOU want to do it. It can't happen. HUMAN NATURE! Enough said. You need to get over yourself badly.

You just make it too easy to get picked on by so many becasue you just seem to ignore logic outside of your dogma. Sad to be you becasue of how narrow the scope of your vision is!

So more hot air now???

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/16/13 08:17 PM
G-luck with that!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/16/13 07:08 PM

If a person's actions have not harmed someone, then those actions do not deserve harm.

So if we apply this to your rape scenario then we must conclude that no matter how scantily clad, no matter how sexualized the behavior, that a person does not deserve unsolicited violence, aggression, or force.

Now lets apply that to assault weapons. A person who owns an assault weapon who has done nothing to harm anyone else should not be harmed by the government for merely possessing that item.

This is true for every single topic we have talked about here on these forums. Why? Because it is fundamental.

Those amongst us who want the government to force people to do things, what you can were, what you can drink, what you can smoke, what you can own, what you can enjoy OUGHT to understand the relationships between rights, responsibility, and law.

The relationships ARE the same among all of these topics. What is not the same is how everyone treats them.

Willow has 0 respect for gun owners.
Many Christians have 0 respect for people who wear "slutty" clothing.
Some have 0 respect for a person based on their skin color or sexual preferences.
It is easy to disregard the rights of others when you disrespect them for something they do, wear, own etc regardless of any actual harm caused by them.

Its a mistake, you assume too much.

Your Kung Fu is strong!

I honor your might!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/16/13 06:56 PM

Not too hard to prove.

There is a gun for each person in this country even the children.

And...our crime rate is not the lowest in the world

Done.

Too damn easy.
Wow, who knew proving things was soo easy, and here I let science make me think it was hard work that required testable premises with conclusions that follow from them with no contradiction showing nearly perfect correlation and no inconsistencies. Man science is tough, they even want me to preemptively address any possible criticism that could arise against my theory.

Pew!

When the facts are so obvious, there is no work to be done.

There is a gun for each person in this country, check on it, if you don't believe me.

And so obviously if guns were a deterrent to crime, see above, then we would be almost crimeless here in this country.

Not too much science involved in common sense.

First one needs common sense before they can use it.
Second each person doesn't legally own a gun.
Look at Sweden. If you want to learn about owning guns and low crime rates.

Sweden, hell Europe has a whole different mind set than we do here anyway so it really isn't comparable, just to let you know so when I ignore it again it won't be felt as a slight against you.

If guns were a deterrent to crime our country would have the lowest crime rate in the world. We have most of the guns in the world here. Check that out.

So gun are not a deterrent to crime.

So once we get that lie out of the conversation maybe we can have some constructive ones.
how did that go from Switzerland to Sweden?think

If you resided in my Country,you'd get a cannibbling Fit and the Heebie-Jeebies!:laughing:

And your Facts don't bear you out either!:laughing:

according to you,we ought to have as much Gunviolence as you have!
Your whole Factsystem is out of kilter!

My phone autocorrected my post put Sweden when I meant Switzerland. Before I could edit it they jumped on it.
:thumbsup: :laughing:
Even those damn phones are conspiring now!

Good. This means I don't have to hijack this thread to talk about Swedish made Penis Enlarger Pumps being a dangerous weapon to America's youth!!!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/16/13 06:46 PM
MY BAD MY BAD MY BAD! I MISSPELLED "NEU SWABIA!" It is NOT NEW SWAZILAND! MY BAD AGAIN!

Swabia is a territory of Germany. I doubt it has anything to do with Atlantis.

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/16/13 10:51 AM
Directly at Willodraga!

I apologize to the Moderators in advance but this sooooooooo fits here...

THIS IS HOW YOU ARGUE!

flowers So have a nice day...flowers

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/16/13 10:48 AM

It still comes down to the fact that if guns were a deterrent to crime we would have the smallest crime rate in the world.

I have to go now so have a good day.

What is your level of eduction again? What qualifies you to make such sweeping decisions?

Your arrogance knows no bounds! You got a head bigger than Mr. Makay from South Park!

You are not graceful at all! Where are your other hens to support your pecking order? I guess they are pro gun...

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/16/13 10:45 AM

Not too hard to prove.

There is a gun for each person in this country even the children.

And...our crime rate is not the lowest in the world

Done.

Too damn easy.
Wow, who knew proving things was soo easy, and here I let science make me think it was hard work that required testable premises with conclusions that follow from them with no contradiction showing nearly perfect correlation and no inconsistencies. Man science is tough, they even want me to preemptively address any possible criticism that could arise against my theory.

Pew!

When the facts are so obvious, there is no work to be done.

There is a gun for each person in this country, check on it, if you don't believe me.

And so obviously if guns were a deterrent to crime, see above, then we would be almost crimeless here in this country.

Not too much science involved in common sense.

First one needs common sense before they can use it.
Second each person doesn't legally own a gun.
Look at Sweden. If you want to learn about owning guns and low crime rates.

Sweden, hell Europe has a whole different mind set than we do here anyway so it really isn't comparable, just to let you know so when I ignore it again it won't be felt as a slight against you.

If guns were a deterrent to crime our country would have the lowest crime rate in the world. We have most of the guns in the world here. Check that out.

So gun are not a deterrent to crime.

So once we get that lie out of the conversation maybe we can have some constructive ones.

This is America. NOT SWEDEN!

Look at what we have right on our doorstep, MEXICO! And what is going on over there? So life In Colorado must be nice not having Illegal Alien Hispanic Gangsters shooting into your homes with fully automatic AK-47s.

Yo trifling again!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/16/13 10:41 AM

Oh Andyslaphead Your not going to get me banned, you are not worth it.

I will take your offer and stop addressing your self impressing posts.noway

Have a good life.flowerforyou

Oh Willowdraga, I am not working hard enough to get you banned then evidently! OH YES! I am part of a fiendish conspiracy. Me and my Republican Cronies and Right Wing wackos have teamed up with the NRA to get you thrown off of Mingle2.

ROTFLSHMNH!rofl stands for; Rolling On The Floor Laughing So Hard My Neck Hurts!rofl

All you can do is answer with Ad Hominums, baseless ideologies, and you attempt to trivialize those who argue against you. You ague fallaciously and if you really were as smart as you think you are we probably would not be arguing. Well, I am debating while you choose to argue, like a spoiled brat child.

What, daddy didn't hug you enough or he didn't hug you the way you wanted him too? ----That is me taking a cheap shot!

But you make it SOOO damn easy and the more I get to know you you fit a stereotype I am finally nailing down! But I am not going to make summations here. That is not the topic at hand.

You are under some impression disarming people will end crime. Well, that was tried in japan and the Meji Era was when the Samurai lost their swords and Japan picked up RIFLES! They disarmed the Samurai who were the nobility of Japan and centralized power around the emperor who was the only ARMED MAN (behind his army of men with Rifles and Cannons!). That did not end crime or stop it all all. Corruption went RAMPANT in Japan for a long time and still is in its own ways! Most uneducated Westerners don't see it though! All you see of Japan is Cherry Blossoms and Karate. You don't even know what a Yakuza is! And here is another thing, only cops and criminals have guns in Japan. VERY FEW PEOPLE ACTUALLY OWN ANY KIND OF FIREARM THERE AT ALL!

So what fact can I dump on you to piss you off so much you go over the bridge so to speak?

Can you smellllllllllllllllllll, lllll, llll, l, l, what the Rock is cooking?

Burning Angry Liberal is my favorite smell! If we are lucky it leads to Spontaneous Human Combustion!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/16/13 10:18 AM
Willowdraga, the fallacies drip from your argument like the waters of a passing tsunami!

You are using this topic to open old wounds from other topics that were closed by moderators becasue of the Hen Party it became. You like others clearly will not listen to logic or reason! All you want is what you want the rest of us be damned.

You spend far too much time behind a computer screen becasue it is safer than facing the real world. You are so screwed up and scared of death you will do anything including lock yourself in a box to hide from it.

Welcome to mortality in Hell! NOT MORALITY IN HELL! You either fight to live or wimp out and die! The core reality of this existence is the strong survive the the weak get plowed under. You can attempt to moralize this as much as you can but you like me have no idea what God's plan ultimately is. I got to go by what I see. You either are a walker or someone being walked on. That is life. Need a hanky for the tears you are shedding with this reality? Or better yet, you are going to defiantly tell me that is not what life is all about?

All I wanted in those other threads to make women aware of how men think and how men process and how they can prevent themselves from putting their own persons in harm's way. I wanted to go for outreach and education, you and your hen party just wanted to peck for blood!

Here is an explanation of what a pecking party is...

http://www.shmoop.com/one-flew-over-cuckoos-nest/a-pecking-party-symbol.html

But you compare directly to Nurse Ratched. I bet you get off on trying to make men feel weak and emasculated? And you use Rape as the Vehicle...

Tres` Scandalous!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/16/13 10:06 AM
slaphead

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/16/13 10:04 AM
Edited by AndyBgood on Wed 01/16/13 10:05 AM
@Willowdraga,

If you don't like guns and armed police well the answer is simple then...

MOVE TO ENGLAND! Can I help you pack to go?

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/16/13 10:03 AM
SIDE NOTE:

What is wrong with having armed police at schools? How many unarmed pedophiles have stolen kids from schools?

Wouldn't it be nice to have a cop in the area just in case of that at least?

OH NO! WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN FROM EVERY GOD DAMN THING UNDER THE SUN BECAUSE SOME OF US ARE SO PARANOID WE WOULD CRAP OUR PANTS AT THE SHEER MENTION OF THE WORD VIOLENCE! CAN'T HAVE THAT WORD IN SCHOOL ANY MORE! IT IS TOO SCARY!

The Japanese have a word for some of the people I know here...

BAMAKO!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/16/13 09:54 AM

And the real hypocrisy is that if guns were a deterrent like lied about...this country would have the lowest crime rate in the world, there is a gun here for each and every one of us.

Criminals don't know if there is a gun when they do their crimes, they do them anyway.

BTW, Blowing hot air again I see?

slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

COMPOUND OWNAGE!

I know the dump truck was a little much but I could not help it!

AndyBgood's photo
Wed 01/16/13 09:51 AM

Who was it that said, "It will be a sad day in this country when our children have to attend school under armed guard"

It was one of our presidents.

That day has arrived and our gun crazies in this country don't even realize that they are perpetuating the problem not helping by hugging and loving their guns.

I can not even imagine the fear I would have felt as a child looking at an armed guard in front of my school to (falsely) protect me from being mowed down in class.

Which the gun won't protect them anyway because it is holstered and safetied. They would be dead before the gunman could shoot the supposed savior for unholstering his weapon....

You can ask Reagan if all those guns saved his butt from being shot.
JFK was surrounded by holstered guns didn't save his life.
Etc....

The only way all these new guns would save anyone is if they are in your hand 24/7/365 unsaftied finger on the trigger....lol

No one can live well like that and those around them are in real danger of being accidentally shot like with the cops now.

JFK also was a philanderer, gave us Affirmative Action, and did not travel in a covered limousine. So what? A sniper rifle is not an assault weapon and JFK was killed over 400 yards away with a five round bolt action Italian made rifle. You would dare compare an assassination to a flip out with a gun? Sirhan was a scapegoat! And four presidents were assassinated over the years all with guns. So groovy! Sword of Damocles! Guns affect presidents and kings too! Good to know.

BTW, this country does have one of the lowest crime rates in the world BY POPULATION FIGURES! Who are these crimeless countries you compare us to? Japan is the only one I can think of and Switzerland is the other but what is wrong with Switzerland? 1 out of every 10 homes has a MAIN BATTLE FULLY AUTO MACHINE GUN IN IT! We are not allowed Machine Guns here in America.

Sad the ultimate Hypocrisy is people like yourself constantly blaming an inanimate object for the actions of rational and irrational people!

Yeah, protecting your grandchildren, Take them for a walk in the meadows of Alaska! Go right at the crack of Spring when all the wildflowers bloom and the nears are JUST waking up! Catch them when they are at their hungriest! Go without a gun or a guide! Let us see how safe you and your grandchildren really are without a gun!

So please, tell me more how we don't have any need for guns again?

I am dying to hear your take on this!

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 01/15/13 08:47 PM
Look Southwest along the ridges about two or three inches from the spot. There is another even larger cave visible and one more thing, these openings are located ion what Nazi Germany claimed as Neu Swaziland.

So if Nazis lived for five generations in Antarctica doesn't that make them Antarcticans?

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 01/15/13 08:24 PM
Geothermal for one. Ice can melt due to ground warming. Assuming Antarctica is geologically dead is foolish. Likewise any entrances to a base would be underwater. It would be the only way to avoid detection and weather. Openings above ground would be ventilation if man made.

Now aliens working with Nazis? It is possible. I will not discount it so easily. Likewise from what I understand Admiral Byrd lost on Warship outright, four were damaged, one heavily and their aircraft carrier came back with no planes! If anything some of the Area 51 landings may have been with Germans who smugly were showing off a Dannebru and either warned us to play nice or maybe even extended an invite with the aliens? I sure could not say. No one got Hitler's Body! The Russians would have shown it off publicly if they had captured him even dead!

One other tidbit for thought, why has the research station there not been attacked yet?

AndyBgood's photo
Tue 01/15/13 08:11 PM

I guess everyone has a different reason, but for me, I like to see their personality before their penis.

I can respect that a lot! God knows, what may look good on the outside may not be good inside in all reality!

Respect!!!

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25