Community > Posts By > sensualsweet

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:42 AM

I think he was smarting off to my comment, not yours. It's ok.

No idea dear, I personally get no attention indifferent

Good luck in your continued search though flowerforyou and keep on being flattered :smile:
u r kidding right? well I guess we all don't get the attention we would like on here...lol slaphead

No, I am dead serious. I had a sweet young man of 28 contact me by IM last night. Wanted to know if I was gonna be his... etc. I almost felt sorry for him... he seemed so lonely and in need of love and attention. A little spooky too.

Oh, I hate when I get confused like that.... Sometimes with these nested (multiple) quotes, I get confused who's talking to who.

Oh well, a little clarification never hurt anybody. Thanks again. blushing

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:33 AM

No idea dear, I personally get no attention indifferent

Good luck in your continued search though flowerforyou and keep on being flattered :smile:
u r kidding right? well I guess we all don't get the attention we would like on here...lol slaphead

No, I am dead serious. I had a sweet young man of 28 contact me by IM last night. Wanted to know if I was gonna be his... etc. I almost felt sorry for him... he seemed so lonely and in need of love and attention. A little spooky too.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:30 AM
It was so cold this morning, when I let my dog out for his morning relief, I had to go out and break him off the tree. bigsmile

And then I had to come inside and open the refrigerator so I could get warm.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:28 AM
Thanks for the encouragement. My best to you as well.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:25 AM
I'm flattered by all the attention I'm getting from the 20 something guys.

But I don't understand why I can't seem to attract anyone closer to my own age. ??

I don't want to be mean or reject them, but I can't date someone who is around my own son's age (26)... it just doesn't seem right, moral or realistic.

I'd prefer someone who has already gone through his mid-life crisis and wants to enjoy the best years yet to come.

Anyone have any idea why I only seem to attract the young crowd?

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:13 AM

Anyone for blueberry pancakes?

Good morning all,
Stay warm today!flowerforyou

I think I should get more sleep, when I first read that I thought it said "Blueprint Pancakes".

Yikes

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:10 AM
Good Morning!!!

Coffee,

Coffee, coffee, coffee

Time to make the coffee.

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 01/14/09 11:08 PM

scared Uh OH! here's another one that's gonna get my in trouble! drool :laughing:

I agree with you on this one... mine are best left unsaid.

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 01/14/09 11:07 PM

scared Uh OH! here's another one that's gonna get my in trouble! drool :laughing:

I agree with you.... mine are best left unsaid.

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 01/14/09 11:01 PM
Yes

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:58 PM
I like the new pic, Music Man.... NICCCCCCCCCEE

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:57 PM
ix-nay the oreign-fay anguage-lay

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:55 PM
Personally, I'm usually the one doing the spoiling and the treating well. So, I would gladly welcome a relationship where the man treats me good as well... and spoils me too.

I think we might be screwing the pooch here, ladies.... I wouldn't want to ruin a good thing if I had a man that treated me so well.

Hopefully, he'll find me here... or I'll find him.

A girl can dream, can't she???? :banana: :banana:

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 01/14/09 08:54 PM

Put your seat belt on manslaphead

It's on.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 01/14/09 08:51 PM
Excuse me, you're standing on my stomach!!!

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 01/14/09 08:50 PM
Shhhh, dirt napping.

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 01/14/09 08:49 PM
Don't forget the Daisies.

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:35 AM
I have met people quickly (who live nearby) if I felt there was a connection from whatever chatting we had done thus far. But I have found that the ones who want to meet right away are always hoping to get lucky right away... before getting to know each other.

I'd rather do more chatting and talking on the phone and the length of time depends upon how things progress and how comfortable we feel at the time.

I base the first meeting on that.

I spent several weeks chatting and emailing with a guy and he was talking like he was falling for me, etc. and when it came to meeting in person, was stood up. He deleted his profile and I never heard another word... it seemed a very elaborate scam or cruel game.

So, one never knows... I just use my woman's intuition and go by my gut feelings when deciding when to meet someone for the first time.

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 01/14/09 05:36 AM
Thank you all for clarifying what is most commonly considered baggage... I am happy to now know I don't believe I have any.

Whew!!

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:28 PM
I agree, but the distance sucks.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next