Community > Posts By > sensualsweet

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 05/28/09 12:32 AM
Poor Hygiene, Not calling when they say they will, Being stood up on a first date, lies, overrating themselves. I could go on.

sensualsweet's photo
Sun 05/03/09 09:26 PM
wits

sensualsweet's photo
Sun 05/03/09 09:22 PM
Discouraged

sensualsweet's photo
Sun 05/03/09 09:13 PM
I always thought Will Smith's favorite line was, "I have got to get me one of those!" ??

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 04/21/09 03:56 PM
Awesome! Way to go!! Keep at it... the support will help you along the way. You are on a great head start, so you will succeed as long as you keep at it.

God Bless you.

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 04/21/09 03:48 PM
First, see a doctor if the problem persists. Here are some tips until you get there:

Massage is very effective and muscle relaxers are very helpful. I use Excedrin Back and Body for pain and tightness.

It's best to alternate hot (moist heat) and cold. I would recommend doing some physical therapy.

Bend your head (ear) to your left shoulder and hold (breathing) for count of 5, then center your head, count of 5, then bend your head (ear) to your right shoulder, count of 5. Repeat 10 times

Then, Bend your head (ear) to your left shoulder and slowly roll your head in a half circular motion (chin to chest) ending with head (ear) to your right shoulder. Repeat 10 times. Do this very slowly so you can feel the muscles tighten... but gently.

Then turn your head as far right as possible, hold for count of 5, then slowly turn half circle toward left as far as it will go, hold for count of 5.... always breathing (need oxygen in muscles). Repeat up to 10 times.

These are the exercises I did for physical therapy. I use them often when my neck acts up. It keeps things limbered up and helps circulate oxygen and blood through sore muscles. Then apply heat rub afterward. Be careful how you sleep at night... the position of your neck while sleeping can make a big difference with a tight neck problem.

Good luck to you. Don't wait too long with a pinched nerve, as you could suffer permanent nerve damage. I did in my lower back and now the entire outer side of my left leg is numb. The feeling did not return after surgery as my doc and I had hoped it would within 3 years after my surgery... in 2003.

sensualsweet's photo
Sun 04/05/09 01:37 PM

Me too!

Flannel granny gownlaugh

ONLY when it's reallllllllly Cold!!

LMAO

fuzzy socks and nothing else

sensualsweet's photo
Sun 04/05/09 01:34 PM
I love mocassins! lol

sensualsweet's photo
Sun 04/05/09 01:33 PM
I haven't really been here much lately, so I must have missed something. And from the sound of it, it's good that I missed it.

I guess I've been more focused on getting beaten up by life outside of mingle. Once again, I fear I've been the victim of some game playing. It sure is getting old and tiresome. That's why I changed my heading to: "Taking a Breath of Fresh Air". slaphead

I need to heal and lick my wounds a little, I guess.

Ill be back when I get my mojo back. LOL flowerforyou

sensualsweet's photo
Sun 04/05/09 01:25 PM
mocassins?

sensualsweet's photo
Sun 04/05/09 01:24 PM

But I'm not the oldest, either, so tongue2

But you are indeed, one of the Greatest!!!

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 03/31/09 06:56 AM
I think it's a good rule of thumb to dress to flatter our figure. If we are comfortable with it, and our significant other is happy, then go for it.

If you will be self-conscious and embarrassed by it, then dress according to your comfort.

sensualsweet's photo
Sun 03/22/09 07:51 PM
You crack me up

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 03/19/09 09:13 AM
I'm happy to be in the other 10%, the ones that are truthful about themselves in their profile.

I have found that the guys who repeatedly tell me what a great guy they are, are actually the ones to avoid.... they are actually trying to convince themselves as well as me.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:39 PM
I trust people until given a reason not to. Mind you, it is not a blind trust, but I give them the benefit of doubt, at least.

Personally, I have a hard time believing a man when he tells me he loves me because I've seen so many use those words to get what they want (and saying it before they actually feel it).

But I try not to let it sabotage the relationship. JMO

sensualsweet's photo
Mon 03/09/09 07:20 AM

i was talking to this young lady for a while and then one day ....no
phone calls ...no emails...no nothing....no explaination...
....so my question to the ladies is...why do some ladies do this???

Guys do it too.

I'm thinking it might be that they have a few fillies in the corral and they watch all of them until they find their favorite and she responds in kind... then they release the other fillies. Make sense?

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:27 PM
My niece likes to dwell in the darker side too. But she is bi-polar and struggles with being prone to addictions. Darkness has always scared me... so I don't understand.

To each his own. Enjoy your journey. :smile:

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:25 PM
Some people like to wallow in self-pity. Not for me, but I know some who seem to thrive on negativity.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:22 PM

You will find the scraps most will call achievements
The soft cover leaking of the moments still wished for
When the next thought can rise to the top of that Disfigured dome
Do share and try to keep a straight face

Are you really as dark as you make out to be? No offense, but you creep me out... not sure quite how to take you.

My nephew is a lot like you. Good guy, but oh so dark. It's scary.

:smile: flowerforyou

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:18 PM
Human nature? Just plain good people in these threads for the most part.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25