Community > Posts By > sensualsweet

sensualsweet's photo
Mon 02/23/09 11:15 PM
Hey, can we get an update? I'm dying to know what the outcome was with the ghost hunters.

sensualsweet's photo
Mon 02/23/09 11:12 PM
Edited by sensualsweet on Mon 02/23/09 11:13 PM

"I have two pomerians."

Where is Pomeria?

Sounds like a foot disease.... ya suppose it's curable? rofl

Maybe you can have them removed?? rofl

sensualsweet's photo
Mon 02/23/09 11:09 PM
Edited by sensualsweet on Mon 02/23/09 11:11 PM

"I love spontinality, and am out going."

I think you mean spontinuity.

flowerforyou Dammit, Lex, you always have me running for my dictionary... I thought it was spontaneity?? ohwell

Just how does one apply spell check on here???

sensualsweet's photo
Mon 02/23/09 11:02 PM

I could think of better things they could be doing..lol...
they dont do anything but burp and fart!!! Boys are yucky!!!noway grumble

honestly men should be able to talk when they can learn to be honest and trustworthy. Yes some are those things honestly i have learned alot frome men like not to trust the pretty blues

True, but women are just as capable of doing the exact same thing. I actually trust men better than I do women. I guess I've had too many women friends take advantage of my kind heart and they deceive me, to put it nicely. More like stab me in the back. Oh, the stories I could tell.

My only complaint when referring to men, is that they don't always express their true intentions. But I must admit that I've been lied to much more by women than I have by men. If anything, the men in my life have tended to be rather brutally honest. But at least I knew where they stood.

sensualsweet's photo
Mon 02/23/09 10:52 PM

:heart: What do you do when you think your falling in love with some one you have never even kissed but talk to every day?:heart:

Time will tell? Great mystries of the worldflowerforyou

The heart can feel without touching,an the soul will see on sight!

But we must be given a chance to show the person underneath.
We came together online.
An now we are in front of each other?
So the question arises,What do we do?
How far do we take it?
The distance?
How?Who?an When?
I know i want to be with you...But how?
The Question?

I just trust my instincts (not always right) and go with it. If chemistry exists, then I am more relaxed and willing to take things a step further. And of course, it depends on my new friend... how he responds or moves.

Hell, I've been wrong before, but like I always say, "I can't hit a homerun if I never swing the bat." I may strike out a lot, but at least I'm in the game and my day will come if I stay in it.

sensualsweet's photo
Mon 02/23/09 10:48 PM
Edited by sensualsweet on Mon 02/23/09 11:05 PM

Ok, I give up, there are just too many unknowns, too many variables for me to comment with any intelegent response. I think I'll just sit this one out. flowerforyou :smile:
flowerforyou I think you were doing great darlingflowerforyou

I love it when you call me "Darling", darling!! :banana:

(Mirror, you know I'm just teasing ya') flowerforyou blushing

sensualsweet's photo
Mon 02/23/09 10:41 PM

should we ever let men talk?????

That verbal diarrhea is a b*tch!!:wink: laugh noway laugh

My first husband was a game player in that he would give me the silent treatment if he was angry or upset with me.

It was sheer torture. So, frankly, I welcome a man's input and conversation (with the exception of the controlling, preaching like my last bf was so obsessed with).

I personally don't like to bash men because I love them. It's okay to joke and tease, as we all do. But I don't really like to generalize or categorize them as many of us women seem to do.

There are many differences, but that, to me, is what amplifies the attraction! JMO

:banana: :banana:

sensualsweet's photo
Mon 02/23/09 10:32 PM
Edited by sensualsweet on Mon 02/23/09 10:47 PM
Ok, I give up, there are just too many unknowns, too many variables for me to comment with any intelligent response. I think I'll just sit this one out. flowerforyou :smile:

sensualsweet's photo
Mon 02/23/09 10:16 PM

:heart: What do you do when you think your falling in love with some one you have never even kissed but talk to every day?:heart:

Kiss them!

bigsmile possiblyflowerforyou But how to make that happen?flowerforyou

I'm sensing there is distance to consider?

Or you just haven't met in person?

sensualsweet's photo
Mon 02/23/09 10:12 PM

Kiss them!

sensualsweet's photo
Mon 02/23/09 08:34 PM

I guess in my group, breathing

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

sensualsweet's photo
Mon 02/23/09 06:42 AM
Edited by sensualsweet on Mon 02/23/09 06:44 AM

I tried the 50's threads but they were full of old people

OUCH!! That's not very nice. I once admired you... now I'm having second thoughts?? :smile: flowerforyou

sensualsweet's photo
Sun 02/22/09 09:34 PM

because women test us all the time its frigging frustrating and down right annoying there I said it.. oh sh*t damn near got hit with an iron skillet.bigsmile

Honestly, I haven't seen one single post of yours that I can agree with or appreciate. Do you ever have anything positive to say about women?

sensualsweet's photo
Sun 02/22/09 03:49 PM

anything you do that would hurt the other person. especially if you know it would hurt them and do it anyway

is a betrayal

Alas! A wise and considerate man! Kudos to you, my good man. :smile:

sensualsweet's photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:08 PM
In the past, when I was with someone I'd met online, people would always ask, "how'd you two meet?"

All I can say is that whenever people ask me how "we" met, I'm embarrassed to say, "Online", or "Internet"... people still look at it as a desperate measure... and they form an immediate impression that it won't last.

Some people still look at it as another form of "mail-order brides".

sensualsweet's photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:50 PM
chaps

sensualsweet's photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:46 PM
Sexy

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/19/09 07:22 PM
Edited by sensualsweet on Thu 02/19/09 07:23 PM
Awesome profile... much like mine, but a little more "jaded" maybe as you put it... but I'm impressed. You should include a pic or two with you in a more relaxed mood... maybe set up the camera and take shots of you with your pets...

Your pics now make you look angry and maybe even unapproachable. That's just my objective opinion... you are attractive and it will show much more brightly with a smile.

I think your profile is well written and honest. You should do fine.

Welcome to Mingle2 and hope to see you in the forums.

flowerforyou :banana:

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/19/09 07:08 PM
Tell him you've had a break out since you last saw him.

ewwwwwwwwwww sick bigsmile

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/19/09 01:57 PM
I know that one aspect of it could be that there are some men out there that are just not very confident with their typing skills and/or their grammar and spelling abilities.

It's easier for them to talk on the phone. Personally, I think you can glean more valuable information from a phone conversation because you have the benefit of hearing their voice inflection... their tone, their breath, sighs, laughter, etc. I've had good conversations online by email or chat and once we talked on the phone, I could not understand them for their thick accent.

It's a matter of preference. Thanks to caller ID, I can always choose to ignore the person if he becomes a nuisance.

JMO

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25