Community > Posts By > sensualsweet

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 02/11/09 05:54 AM

T-shirts definitely look better wet. As if you need to ask why.
and not just any t-shirt it has to be pure white !pitchfork :banana:

And thin material... I've been in two of those contests! Wet T-shirts are COLD!!

Got pictures? Would love to check them out.
I'm always an official wet tee shirt judge.:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I'm afraid that was back in the days of Polaroid cameras. No pics, just got to keep the dang T-shirt and bragging rights. The second time, I was hoisted up onto the stage while still seated in my chair... chair and all!

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 02/11/09 05:47 AM
Edited by sensualsweet on Wed 02/11/09 05:48 AM

Hey SS,
Having any luck in your job search?
Hope your situation is improving.

No luck on the job front, but I'm looking into some internet opps and consulting.

One day at a time.

And thank you for remembering and being concerned. Sending you a hug.

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 02/11/09 05:43 AM
Edited by sensualsweet on Wed 02/11/09 05:45 AM
I love to slow dance. But I find that I can dance better when sitting in a chair... the minute I get up and try to coordinate the feet along with the rest of me... I look more like I've been hit with a taser or the nerve block hasn't worn off yet. And if I tried to shake my b'donk a donk like my nieces can, I think I'd break something... or at least dislocate it. ohwell

:banana: :banana: rofl rofl

Maybe I should stick with the horizontal bop.

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 02/11/09 05:36 AM
Funny story: While in the forums, I've noticed some really knockout gorgeous women popping up in the threads... and my first thought is, "Damn, with her in the dating pool, I'll never get a date!"

I'm not knocking myself by any means, but I know I'm no beauty queen. The years are starting to take their toll. But I bring a lot of great qualities to the table... it's just harder to get guys to stop and take notice of that fact when I don't have the prettiest first impression features that some women my age do.

Also, I just don't photograph well. People I have met face to face, from online, have told me that my pics make me look "older", or I'm much "prettier" or "hotter" in person. What's a lady to do?

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 02/11/09 05:28 AM

Same here. I ve contacted a couple of 'local' ladies without much response. Local means up to 75 miles from me.

Dear Abby said "When a mans through looking, he is through"

I'll peek at another mans profile, I have a couple of guys on my friends list.

I am dating someone, and yes I continue to socialize here. I didn't met her online but I might as well have as she spends most of her time in another part of the state about 3-4 hrs away, and we only see each other about once a month.

Actually, now that you mention it... I have some women in my friends list, but I added them based on a kinship found in the forums. I don't know that I really checked their entire profiles... maybe a quick scan, because it was the personality I liked while posting in the threads.

I guess I don't like to browse the women's profiles cuz I might be intimidated by all the competition. LOL :wink: :smile:

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 02/11/09 05:23 AM

What's the question?

There's no question. It's just open for comments if you have experienced the same, have thoughts about it, agree or disagree.

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 02/11/09 05:16 AM

Hey ss dropping by to wish you luck flowerforyou

Thanks, that was so sweet, it almost choked me up. You are kind. blushing flowerforyou

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 02/11/09 05:12 AM
Edited by sensualsweet on Wed 02/11/09 05:13 AM
I am discovering that Mingle2 is more of a Socializing Site than a Dating Site. To me it has its (mostly) good and (some) bad points. I love M2 and I will keep my profile on here, but I'm starting to think that I may need to look elsewhere to find local people who are actually serious about meeting someone. I've found that the ones who do seem serious, are all many miles away.

I've taken the initiative to send emails to some men I've been interested in only to find out that they are in a relationship, but have kept their profile active to remain in the social loop with established friends. That's great for him/them.

But it gets to be frustrating when finding that I seem to be interested in the ones that are already "taken".

And while I think it's great that people show their creative side by posting cute pics that are not of themselves, I do wish I could see more pics of the profile subject. I have viewed some profiles that have multiple pics, but the few pics of "them" are hard to see or it's difficult to figure out which one in the pic is him/her.

While I highly value the social qualities of M2, I wish that more of the men on here were available - or at least their profiles said they are in a relationship, etc. if they aren't available.

Not an exclusive M2 issue: I also wish that more of the men out here were willing to take a chance and meet a gal for coffee or something before writing her off based on a one-page, self-written profile. (Not everyone has marketing skills). I for one, have an open mind and am willing to give a guy a shot unless something in their profile is an absolute turn-off.

Another pet peeve, while I'm on the subject, is that men will state that they are in a relationship, but still continue to browse profiles... hmmmm?

Another point I'd like to make is that I wrote my profile straight from the heart, I don't browse (and never have browsed) other women's profiles, so I have no idea what other women write in their profiles. And I find that a good majority of the men are too busy or lazy to write much in their profiles... so, what I've written in my profile may seem cliche' or "common", but it is true and from my heart.

I don't know anymore, maybe I'm just full of sh!t, or simply babbling. Is it just the nature of internet dating, or what? I'd like to know what others think about it.

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 02/10/09 09:10 PM

Every single "tagline" I've read on this site is completely lame.

The only reason I bring this up is out of pure, morbid curiosity (and boredom, of course). If anyone here is indeed interested in finding and forming a romantic relationship with someone else...wouldn't you be a *bit* more thoughtful and creative--less cheesy and cliché--than "Nice guy" or "Looking for the perfect girl" or "Nice guy...looking for the perfect girl"? Some even leave it blank.

A bit lame. Seriously.

Can anyone explain this apparent lapse in creativity and thought? WHAT ARE THE EXCUSES?! HMMM?!

Not sure I understand your tagline.... Yeet?

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 02/10/09 09:08 PM
Tea

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 02/10/09 09:02 PM

I'd like to see some wet tightie whiteys... or maybe even wet boxers. (Not the fighters, but the shorts). blushing

really? because i'd like to see some wet boxers (the fighters... in the shorts!!)

:p

Never thought of it that way, but I thought anything below the belt was off limits in boxing.

blushing tears rofl

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 02/10/09 09:01 PM
Awww, don't leave... where's everyone going?

rofl

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:59 PM
I'd like to see some wet tightie whiteys... or maybe even wet boxers. (Not the fighters, but the shorts). blushing

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:57 PM

T-shirts definitely look better wet. As if you need to ask why.
and not just any t-shirt it has to be pure white !pitchfork :banana:

And thin material... I've been in two of those contests! Wet T-shirts are COLD!!

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:54 PM

Ummmm. sorry. cant think of anything nice...sneaking away slowly....

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:52 PM

Slip n Slides. Those thing hurt like hell if they're not wet!!

Good point!!! :banana:

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:50 PM
What are some things that you think are better when wet and why?

Example: Bathing Suit... because the colors are more vivid and other reasons.

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:46 PM
Hello, I'm in North Port, FL... just North of Ft Myers, South of Sarasota.

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:13 PM
scratching his nuts and swinging on vines

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:11 PM
heights

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25