it means.....

your Nice............

bigsmile

Wow, dude, that's so profound. drinks

But oh, so true!!!

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:32 PM

..what is it telling you to do right now? huh

To fulfill all those fantasies that I'm too chicken to do.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:31 PM

Alter my other ego.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:26 PM

Oh, there are variations -- "down to earth" gets used a lot. What does that mean? Gravity works on you? It works on almost all of us....!!
either love it or hate it or it scares them away -- but it is what it is, right?

Why does it seem that Gravity works harder every year???

tears

rofl rofl

I'm still learning this quote and post thing

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:25 PM

Oh, there are variations -- "down to earth" gets used a lot. What does that mean? Gravity works on you? It works on almost all of us....!!
either love it or hate it or it scares them away -- but it is what it is, right?

Why does it seem that Gravity works harder every year???

tears

rofl rofl

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:19 PM
I will add that I am frustrated by the ones with no punctuation. The words are all run together and I have difficulty following it. I don't really want to work that hard to find out a little bit about a person.

And of course, the spelling is attrocious (damn, where's spellcheck when I really need it?).

I shy away from the ones who have a range of ages from 18-60 or something like that. I would rather stick with the guys who are more realistic in their search.

I personally prefer not to date guys who are heavy into golf or their Harley. I don't care for a lot of tats or piercings either... But that is just my personal preference. Nothing judgemental... I just like my man au' naturale.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:10 PM

Lex, I'm usually on the same page as you and for the most part, agree with you on many issues.

But frankly, I wrote my profile strictly from the heart - I have no clue what other women write because I don't read their profiles since I'm not looking for a woman.

But I have a couple of those phrases in my profile. And they came from my heart and were not plagiarized.

Well, I'll be the first to admit that it is possible for those phrases to apply to some people genuinely.

That's not the thing I have the problem with, really, though.

It's more the mentality behind the lockstep, cardboard, don't-think-because-it-might-hurt-your-brain mentality that pervades 98% of the profiles I've read.

I haven't read yours, but I've certainly read enough of your posts to know that you have your own mind, that it works quite well, and that you have absolutely no problems with expressing yourself.

You're NOT one of those people I'm referring to.

The people I'm talking about -- and these are almost always Mutual Match candidates (although the profiles from other sites I use in "One Glorious Profile" are also of this same ilk) -- are people who never post in the forums. What this means is that you never have any way to learn anything about them except for the 7 words they put in their profile -- "I don't know what to write here" or somesuch.

I'm just saying, be careful how you lump some of us together.

Well, that's why I limited it to 98% of the profiles I've seen. That's the loophole I can invoke!

Whew, I appreciate the loophole.

bigsmile

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:07 PM
Well, shame on me... what the heck am I supposed to say? I actually AM laid back and easy-going... poeple describe me that way... ask anyone who knows me and they'll agree.

So, unless there are better words to describe it, I will continue to use them.

I look at my profile as a personal resume. So, I am going to try to portray who I am in the best way I can. It may be lengthy to some, but if a man takes the time to read it... he will gather some rare insights into who I am. He can then make a more educated decision as to whether he is interested in me or not.

That's just me.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 03:54 PM

sounds like you want a woman with absolutely nothing or anyone in her life. maybe you'd be better off with a blow up doll. she doesn't say anything and has no attachment to anyone else ever!

No, I want a woman who can think for herself and doesn't find it necessary to plagiarize the same profiles that 50 million other people have plagiarized.

Someone who has her OWN mind, not a cardboard cutout who can't cope with an outside-the-box mentality.

If I wanted cardboard, that's what MySpace is for.

Oh, you're new....!

Lex, I'm usually on the same page as you and for the most part, agree with you on many issues.

But frankly, I wrote my profile strictly from the heart - I have no clue what other women write because I don't read their profiles since I'm not looking for a woman.

But I have a couple of those phrases in my profile. And they came from my heart and were not plagiarized.

Frankly, I don't like the beach unless it's to watch a sunset or check out the sea turtle nests from a safe and respective distance. Nights on the beach are nice too, but they are best when shared. And I have walked hand-in-hand on the beach on occasion, but it isn't a favorite pastime.

I'm just saying, be careful how you lump some of us together.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 03:43 PM

...a 50 gallon drum of rancid mayonnaise. Would anyone like to have it?

Actually, mayonaise makes a great furniture stripper... Seriously.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 03:34 PM
The final episode of Sopranos? WTF??

Left me hanging... not knowing what happened.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:54 PM
Edited by sensualsweet on Thu 01/15/09 12:56 PM
Some people don't mind being alone... I like to be in the company of a warm, caring, affectionate, and loving man.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:52 PM
Edited by sensualsweet on Thu 01/15/09 12:55 PM
In the past, at times...

I've given up mainly due to being lied to, guys over-rating themselves, head games, being taken advantage of, and men with only one thing on their agenda.

I'll never give up the hope of finding someone. The day I give that up is the day I begin to die.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 07:09 AM
I remember how much time it took me to fix my hair and makeup so I was presentable for work. I would then go outside to clear the snow off my car, only to have the snow blow back over me from a sneaky gust of wind. It would inevitably destroy my hair and makeup so I'd look like Zorba the mad scientist before I was finished.

Going outside to clear the car off before hair and makeup was not an option because it took everything I had just to work up the nerve to go outside.

And my fingers would hurt to the bone even with gloves on.

And let's not forget the loop-de-loops that my car would do on those elusive patches of ice!!

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 07:03 AM

Anyone have any idea why I only seem to attract the young crowd?

I've been trying to figure out how this works for 2 years now.

My profile gets a lot of views. Obviously, I can't evaluate the ones who are using Stealth Mode, since I can't see them, but of the ones I can see, they are almost always 18-24 or over 50. I guess I'm invisible to 25-49. And that's OK, it's not a big deal, I just don't understand why that is....?

You look young in your pic. And I, for one, will check the profile of people I see in the forums to see where they are from, their age, etc. just out of curiosity -- depending on what they've posted. Just because I look at a profile, doesn't necessarily mean I am interested in dating that person. So, I don't consider them checking my profile as a sign of dating interest, but merely a curiosity.

I'm talking about the ones who email or IM me.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:58 AM
It's so cold this morning, my snowman was begging to come inside.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:51 AM

No idea dear, I personally get no attention indifferent

Good luck in your continued search though flowerforyou and keep on being flattered :smile:
u r kidding right? well I guess we all don't get the attention we would like on here...lol slaphead

No, I am dead serious. I had a sweet young man of 28 contact me by IM last night. Wanted to know if I was gonna be his... etc. I almost felt sorry for him... he seemed so lonely and in need of love and attention. A little spooky too.

I have had a few of those...they want your money, your fully paid for house and possibly a good pension due...not trying to be nasty to you, just telling it as it is
I fully agree with this....I even had one tell me he could come and "crash at my crib for the summer"....18 years oldlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I think I'd have told him, "Sorry, I've moved from a crib to a great big bed and I share it with my 6 dogs and 3 cats." (I don't have any pets) I just thought it might be a deterrant.\

But seriously, I don't want to hurt their feelings. I've had some get very upset when I said no. I could feel the insecurity in their messages. It was rather sad. I told him I could be his friend and he could IM me if he wanted to chat, but I'm not romantically interested. And I refused to give him my phone number.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:46 AM

No idea dear, I personally get no attention indifferent

Good luck in your continued search though flowerforyou and keep on being flattered :smile:
u r kidding right? well I guess we all don't get the attention we would like on here...lol slaphead

No, I am dead serious. I had a sweet young man of 28 contact me by IM last night. Wanted to know if I was gonna be his... etc. I almost felt sorry for him... he seemed so lonely and in need of love and attention. A little spooky too.

And lets not forget...have you any pictures of grandchildren etc on your profile? its a horrible thought...lets keep it real people

Nope, my son is in college (after his 6 years in the Navy) so I am still waiting for grandchildren.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:45 AM
I'm actually now living in Florida. But I was remembering the days when I lived in the snow belt and had a snowplowing business. Brrrrrrrrrr

shocked