Community > Posts By > sensualsweet

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:15 PM
Edited by sensualsweet on Thu 03/05/09 09:16 PM

well, like i said, what they don't know is what they are really missing, somebody really incredible.... you. i can see this, and i don't know why others can't. maybe women will think twice when they see this post, and talk to you. you deserve it. you're always there with support, and you'd ace a cosmo test. dude, it's your time nowdrinker laugh laugh ! they are missing a good thing right under their noses. you go bro.

Thanks....I don't know how to explain it, but after 2 years of being avoided like the plague by everyone within 897,000 miles of me, I'm more or less used to it....

Let me reiterate.... For the record, Lex and Mirror are my two favorite men on this site. I admire both of them for many things. But they are both much younger and too far away from me. I would love to meet a guy with some of their qualities.

JMO flowerforyou :heart:

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:11 PM
For the record, Lex and Mirror are my two favorite men on this site. I admire both of them for many things. But they are both much younger and too far away from me. I would love to meet a guy with some of their qualities.

JMO flowerforyou

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:07 PM
coyote date?

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:04 PM
I think I have raised my standards, but lowered my expectations.

Make sense? IDK frustrated

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 03/05/09 08:57 PM
Do I look like Mr. Limpet?

I LOVED that movie.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 03/05/09 08:55 PM
It's like looking for a four leaf clover. You might find one, but it takes a lot of looking. And in the past, every four leaf clover I've found was always at first glance when I wasn't looking for it.

Some say that finding love is like that. You find it when you've stopped looking for it. It finds you when totally unaware. Go figure?

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 03/05/09 08:51 PM
I had to post so I could see where I'm at with number of posts.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 03/05/09 08:49 PM
Sometimes it seems more like dumpster diving to me. sick

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 03/05/09 08:46 PM

:heart: Has any girl ever regretted rejecting a guy before and wish they had said yes?:heart:

In high school, there was a guy who was totally infatuated with me... but he was in the honor society and too much of a geek in my eyes at the time. If I had married him, I believe I would have had a good life with a man who truly loved me completely.

That is my one regret.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 03/05/09 12:52 PM

:heart: Would you be willing to move to a distant country for someone you love?:heart:

A few years ago, I came very close to moving to Australia for a man.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 03/05/09 12:41 PM
I like to think of it as "I love the concept of you"... I'll know more once we meet face to face.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 03/05/09 12:40 PM

:heart: Is it practical to tell someone you met online that you love them?:heart:

IDK, I wasn't ready for a pop quiz. ohwell

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 03/05/09 12:39 PM

happy Thank you for the replies but...... dont really understand the robot thing

It's a dance, moves like a robot.... that poster was teasing and being silly.

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 03/04/09 08:26 PM
Edited by sensualsweet on Wed 03/04/09 08:27 PM

Let me know what you think, be honest, i dont bite. thanks

I like your profile. It's got some spice, some "You" shines through, and it made me smile warmly.

Thumbs up from me.

(Too bad you're so far away).

Welcome to Mingle... and best of luck and love to you.

flowerforyou

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 03/04/09 08:23 PM
Just wanted to pop in and give you a nice warm 50 and over, Mingle welcome. Welocme!! flowerforyou

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 03/04/09 08:18 PM

I have been alone for a while, either cause I was putting all my focus on my son, always praying that she would come back to us & I was just scared, oh yeah and very shy. I don't know what else to do.

It seems she came back, but at a high price (her life)... although the two are not connected. But you did the right thing and I'm sure it gave her something wonderful to take with her (your love and being there for her).

And I'm sure it meant more to your son than you will ever know. He lost his mother, but his parents were together when she died.

Just take it slow and be careful not to fall too quickly... use your head while listening to your heart.

Hang in there... and take it slow. :smile: flowerforyou

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 03/04/09 08:13 PM

I lost the love of my life ten months ago, I have an eleven yr. old to raise. I am very shy, do I stand a chance?

After reading your further posts here, in my opinion:

By all means, YES. Send a wink or a nudge. Hopefully a nice lady will respond and you can go from her emails. That's a start.

Can't hit a homer if you don't swing the bat. You may strike out a few times, but odds are you will eventually get a hit.

JMO

Happy Birthday!!

You did a beautiful thing and that should give you some peace. You were with her when no one else would be there and you stayed to the end. "In sickness and in health.... til death do us part."

Let her go and look to your future happiness and your son's. There's much more life for you out there!!

Good luck to you.

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 03/04/09 08:10 PM
Edited by sensualsweet on Wed 03/04/09 08:11 PM

I lost the love of my life ten months ago, I have an eleven yr. old to raise. I am very shy, do I stand a chance?

After reading your further posts here, in my opinion:

By all means, YES. Send a wink or a nudge. Hopefully a nice lady will respond and you can go from her emails. That's a start.

Can't hit a homer if you don't swing the bat. You may strike out a few times, but odds are you will eventually get a hit.

JMO

Happy Birthday!!

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 03/04/09 08:06 PM
Edited by sensualsweet on Wed 03/04/09 08:06 PM

2 1/2 days ago I checked my weight, I was 223, tonight I checked myself out, (know that when I check it out, I'm naked, so my clothes dont add) and I now weigh 214, I thought the scale was broken, but I checked and checked, there is nothing wrong with it!!! I'm so proud of myself! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pitchfork R U still nekkid?pitchfork

Only when I weigh myself, sheesh.

:tongue: Can I weigh you sometime?:tongue:

LOL!

Mirror, are you flirting? bigsmile bigsmile :banana:

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 03/04/09 07:54 PM

bigsmile What is "over the line" when flirting with others online?bigsmile

First of all, if you start flirting with a lady that you just met, online or in person, she's going to assume thats your regular mode of operation, and assume your also a cheater who flirts with every woman you meet. I think that it would be in your better interest to play hard to get. If your just looking for an intimate encounter, then flirting is the ticket. It all depends what your looking for.

I disagree. I have an open mind when someone flirts with me online... but if they get out of line or move too fast, I have the option of stopping contact with them.

I don't assume anything about a person, I wait to learn more about them through conversation.

JMO

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25