Community > Posts By > sensualsweet

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 07:02 PM
when he's been divorced 7 times.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 07:01 PM

When he clicks off the internet when you walk in the room... and then seems all flustered (guilty).

yep .. see Is it cheeting forum if you want my opinion on that!!!
waving waving

I know what you mean... what ever happened to "forsaking all others"? (In the vows)

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:58 PM

i miss the feeling of his beard on the back of my neck,
i dont miss the falling down drunk....

ditto on the falling down drunk!!

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:33 PM
embracing

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:30 PM
When he clicks off the internet when you walk in the room... and then seems all flustered (guilty).

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:25 PM
Earth, for the foundation upon which we stand. People tend to come to me for support, advice, guidance, encouragement, and strength.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:17 PM
Sorry, I'm not up for assault with a dead weapon.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:13 PM
Ranch - the kind you get in a steak house - made in-house.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:10 PM
Edited by sensualsweet on Thu 02/26/09 06:12 PM
I miss the affection and closeness.

I don't miss the control issues. (Favorite part: Not having someone to answer to).

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:08 PM
Honey, you've got the smallest one I've ever seen!

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:00 PM
when he says he's divorced, but his ex still lives with him.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 05:52 PM
Libra

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 02/25/09 10:12 PM
I dated a guy a few years ago who asked me to press my knees together so he could screw my thighs. WTF?

slaphead

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 02/25/09 02:57 PM

would you rather have your mind or body stimulated? be seeing you

How about mind-blowing body stimulation? I'm up for that!!

:banana:

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 02/25/09 07:48 AM
This thread is sooooooooo cheeeesy. (sorry, but someone had to say it). rofl

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 02/25/09 07:45 AM
Bonfire

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 02/24/09 11:22 PM
I'm tired and I reacted in defense mode. blushing blushing blushing

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 02/24/09 11:17 PM

I dnt and i cnt arent the same.dnt stereotype urslf b4 u fall in love wit 1

Huh? huh
do not set down rules for yourself about what you want and need from a relationship because most times you actually looking at the wrong way.i take women as they come i never judge and an not picky.

What the heck are you talking about.... I have not set down any rules.... I was simply discussing what some people consider baggage and expressing how I've learned to deal with my "baggage" in the past... finding it best left behind. Trust me, I have cradled enough scarred men in my day... and you won't find a more patient and compassionate person when it comes to dealing with someone's feelings and pain.... so don't cast stones.

You might want to read the entire thread before you jump in and take someone's comments out of context.

I must apologize for coming off so harshly... I took that comment as a direct attack and it most likely was not meant that way. I'm tired and I was out of line. I will send a direct apology for that.

It was out of character for me... so I figure I must be tired and should not be posting in the forums if I don't have my wits about me.

flowerforyou

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 02/24/09 10:56 PM
Maybe I've gone too long without sleep... I'm going to bed.

sensualsweet's photo
Tue 02/24/09 10:26 PM
Edited by sensualsweet on Tue 02/24/09 10:28 PM

The "baggage" needs to be clearly defined. There will always be pieces of your past pains, etc., with you but hopefully you've learned from them and can now share them in a healthy way. The "baggage" I think we all refer to is the lifestyle with unresolved "this or that" people hold on to with grudges and a hard heart. Hopefully if we are on a dating website we've gotten to a place in our lives where we've healed those areas and are ready to give and receive in a healthy relationship.

Yes, and that is why I pasted the song lyrics to "Let Go of the Stone" on page eight of this thread. I said basically the same thing you are saying (back on the previous page-8). flowerforyou

I guess one could say we are on the same page, even though our comments are on different pages. lol bigsmile

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25