Community > Posts By > sensualsweet

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 03/04/09 08:15 AM

oooooooooo

I have had my fill of "Sin" taxes Cat Honey......

My bag is the ONE thing that isn't taxed to death...

I would prefer to keep it that way.

KEEP IT ILLEGAL!!!!! I won't be able to afford it if it is legalized.

That is very true... but I would hate to be arrested for it.

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 03/04/09 03:55 AM
Some cats do, and some cats don't. But ask any vet, and he'll tell you that a cat's mouth is nowhere near as clean and germ-free as a dog's. An allergist told me once that most people who are allergic to cats, are actually allergic to the dander because cats are always grooming, licking themselves... and it is the saliva that causes the allergy.

I'm less apt to let a cat "kiss" me. But I have no qualms about a dog's "kiss".

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 03/04/09 03:50 AM
I like to look at it this way: I wouldn't pet a dog before I knew if he was friendly, so why should I bed a man before I knew he was friendly?

sensualsweet's photo
Wed 03/04/09 03:39 AM
Never... although I have dated some men with money. However, most of the people I've known who have money seem to be rather self-absorbed and conceited. They seem to think that they can buy people or impress people with their money and status. Doesn't fly with me. I am not impressed by money. I have never taken money from any man - I've always paid my own way, my own bills, etc. Hell, I even bought the damned wedding rings - twice! Frankly, I'm tired of setting men up in housekeeping and walking away with nothing.

It would be a refreshing change to meet a man who has more than a carload of belongings and is financially stable. It would be nice to meet a man who actually wants to work, or has a decent job. I think because they know I will always make ends meet somehow, they tend to get lazy and stop working. I'm so tired of supporting men who don't want to work or contribute to the household expenses.

And I am so tired of paying for their beer, cigarettes, etc.

Sorry about the rant. But you see, there are gold-diggers in the male dating pool as well.

sensualsweet's photo
Mon 03/02/09 06:17 PM
For, but with age restrictions like alcohol. I don't think our youth should be indulged that much until they have a more adult head on their shoulders.

sensualsweet's photo
Mon 03/02/09 06:10 PM

haha!! RKISIT got in trouble! RKISIT got in trouble!

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are... that's funny right there. rofl rofl rofl

sensualsweet's photo
Mon 03/02/09 06:07 PM
All I can advise is that you NOT believe everything the recruiter tells you... They blow a lot of smoke up your azz just to get you to sign up. Just remember that all of those cream of the crop jobs in the service are not as plentiful as the recruiters make them out to be. But at least you will have job security. But it comes at a price... you lay your life on the line. The benefits and perks can be great, but only if you stay in for the full 20 years. If you don't stay the 20 years, you still get decent benefits through GI Bill and VA benefits.

It has its pros and cons. Good luck in your decision.

sensualsweet's photo
Fri 02/27/09 01:32 PM
When cell phones first came out, I rearended someone who stopped dead in mid traffic flow to answer her damned phone.

But I was ticketed for bumpin into her... luckily, I just knocked the dirt off her bumper... but her husband was the one calling her and he insisted they get a police report so he could falsify damage (he owned a body shop). So I got a ticket and the guy called me the next day and tried to get me to pay him $200, I refused and turned it into my insurance but alerted them that there was no visible damage, the cop even wrote it on the ticket.

The guy still ended up getting a $600 bumper cover out of the deal... I think he switched a damaged one for his so he could get some cash.

Anyway, cell phones are a pain in traffic.

sensualsweet's photo
Fri 02/27/09 01:24 PM

Its simple courtesy. No one is that busy that they cannot take 5 seconds to respond.

I'm not saying it's right, but I'm thinking that some people don't know how to say no in a nice way, so it's easier to just avoid (ignore) it.

JMO

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 10:43 PM
That's some bad hat, Harry!

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 10:33 PM

to be high energy, fun , creative, mountain climbing, bike riding, bungy jumping, table shaken. sky diving fun loven?

or...

Slow hand, easy goen, park strollen, well wishen, ice cream dippen, love sitten around type of love......?

I'll take door #2

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 07:46 PM
How long can he hold his breath?

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 07:44 PM
I'm a Libra, and not sure what element goes with it.

But as posted earlier, I consider mine "earth".

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 07:40 PM
Edited by sensualsweet on Thu 02/26/09 07:41 PM
Insomnia

I close my eyes, so tired now. But fast within my mind, The day unfolds before me, my mind to analyze.

I cannot sleep until it’s done, my mind won’t let me rest, Until it muddles through my thoughts, and puts them through the test.

The test of which I mention, is phenomenal to me. Somehow my conscience beckons, much deeper for to see.

I toss and turn – attempt to stop, the cycle that’ begun. I lie there thinking, wondering – ‘bout what was said and done.

Did I react correctly, to what I had to face? Did I create a problem, or crowd another’s space?

The standards I must live by were set some time ago, By life and its experience, that only memory knows.

I cannot close my eyes, Nor rest my weary head, Until my mind is satisfied, with what I’ve done and said.

Written by Sensualsweet 1986

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 07:29 PM
Edited by sensualsweet on Thu 02/26/09 07:30 PM
Maybe the elephant ate his paycheck.... or cell phone???

Hell of a way to make friends with an elephant.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 07:28 PM

My sign is that I am alive.glasses

offtopic This is a nicer pic of you! :smile:

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 07:23 PM

i will not complain about my job EVER again!!!

That's some bad hat, Harry!!!

rofl

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 07:14 PM

less to me is when you settle for someone that you are not totally intoflowerforyou

That pretty much sums it up neatly!!

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 07:12 PM
I only regret meeting someone who was cruel to me. As for regretting past relationships, I am thankful for the good times and what we shared when it was good. And I chalk it up to experience.

It is life's experiences that make us who we are today.

sensualsweet's photo
Thu 02/26/09 07:10 PM
It is a form of cheating when there is interaction with another online...

Especially if the one doing it has left his/her partner wanting.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25