Community > Posts By > Drago01

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 07:47 AM
I think I'll play it safe for now. Anyway my pen ran out of Ink this morning. My pencil sharpener doesnt work and my printer is on the blink lol.

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 07:44 AM

Not going anywhere too fast today. Went to work, turned around and came home sick. Flu symptoms. Kids passing it around school.

Yuch, dontcha just hate that? Im happy those days are long behind.

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 07:41 AM
Did I hear my name mentioned? Someone volunteering my services without notice?

Nice Sign Teresa. Did you make it yourself? laugh

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 07:38 AM
Good Day and Good Heavens what a Tiger.

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 07:34 AM
Good Morning Everyone. Oh and you too Mr.Valentine bigsmile :banana:

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 07:30 AM
Id like just a simple "no comment" button. The Maybe button is Okay but might be misconstrued as a yes.

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 07:28 AM
I must have kissed Sweet Sherry about a dozen times by now. flowers

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 07:26 AM
Why get involved? If you are reading about them, then obviously our own home brewed law enforcment people are reading about them too. Have faith.

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:11 AM

I was drivin home from work and I had to cough. Easy enough, but when i coughed i had a similar reaction out my azz and craped my pants. I could feel it all messed up in there and I was scared it would leak out onto my seat. I drove home the rest of the way leaning back in the seat trying to keep my azz off the bottom. Yuch.

Oh Drago! That only makes me want you more! ill

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Hows My Fav Klingon this morning??

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:07 AM
Edited by Drago01 on Wed 02/04/09 08:09 AM

as an american i speak english germen and my native russian. no i would never even try to speak spanish. i live in america. so i speak english. if you cant speak english. you dont belong in america. no i,m not a racist. i,m a american.

I like your strong opinion on this Topic and your tuff defense.
Illegals place an exceptional burden on the Tax Payers. Schooling,Medical Expenses, Crime and of course jobs.
I walk into some fast food places and its completely populated with Hispanic workers. They treat me like im an outsider and I should take my business elsewhere. I really dont appreciate that. Right in the middle of Sunny Southern California.

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:49 AM

I'm out due to the 'dress the way I like' and the smoking laugh

No smoking, good cooking, dress the way I like,sociable with family and friends. Likes Gardening.
Oh, Enjoys frequent encounters in the sack,moaning,intimate conversation.
I could think of a few more but its a little early for me.

I'm out then. laugh

Trying to quit smoking.

Yeah I guess it was a little over the top then wasnt it.

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:48 AM

No smoking, good cooking, dress the way I like,sociable with family and friends. Likes Gardening.

I'm out then. laugh

Trying to quit smoking.

Well you never know then do ya. glasses

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:42 AM
Good Morning to you Silverado. Just getting out of the starting gate here. Lots to do before work.

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:40 AM

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:36 AM

hellowaving waving waving

Good Mornin BettehBee

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:29 AM
Edited by Drago01 on Wed 02/04/09 07:30 AM
Look Here Paleo,
Your profile details arent so bad.
Ive learned that pics definately Influence first impressions.
My suggestion to you is, lose the hair under your chin. Open your eyes and SMILE for the camera. You need to take a better picture, one thats not cut off at the top. It would also be nice if you included a few more pics in different places to show your personality a little more.
Good Luck.

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:22 AM
Edited by Drago01 on Wed 02/04/09 07:22 AM

Having lived in California all my life, trust me, I KNOW my cheese! Forget those wannabes in Wisconson. They don't have a clue.

Personally, it doesn't block me up in the slightest. I can eat it all day, and I'll still sh!t like a Christmas goose.

Me Too.

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:06 AM
Dont Like Smoking. Cars,Houses,clothing,skin, it all smells like an Ashtray. No Thank You.

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/04/09 06:57 AM

Morning Drago how is the fingers :)

The Fingers is goot. Ser goot.

Sage I have to say it. I peeked. Thats a kewl lookin TAT you got on the Shoulder. Is that a family Crest? Looks like mine.

Drago01's photo
Wed 02/04/09 06:50 AM
Good Morning Everyone and Good afternoon to you Invis.