Drago01's photo
Fri 02/06/09 06:04 PM
Sam Sheppard

Drago01's photo
Fri 02/06/09 06:02 PM
1-800-GetSomeHair

Drago01's photo
Fri 02/06/09 05:55 PM

Friday night is the night tonight..are you going out?

No went to the Dentist afterwork, took some pills now im like buzzing and will crash soon.

Drago01's photo
Fri 02/06/09 05:34 PM
How about a nipple with a ring in it? You know,, like a zipper.

Drago01's photo
Fri 02/06/09 02:39 PM

Here is the basics. Meet a guy, he asked to go out again. I said ok, so he calls and asks what am I doing this weekend. So I am honest ( or dense ) and I say I just have to do some cleaning around the house and psych, math homework and a writing assignment due on monday I have to finish. Again he asks " so, do you have any plans for this weekend?" After the 3rd time he asks the same question I finally ask, " Are you asking me to go out?' His reply was " well think of something to do and let me know before 5pm on friday." WTF? Am I missing something here? I thought that if you call a person to ask him or her out, that there should be some sort of plans already in motion, ie... how about movies or would you rather just do dinner? Or is this something new that is socially acceptible now-a-days?

You are right. Thats Woman Dating Etiquette 101 or should be.

Drago01's photo
Fri 02/06/09 02:35 PM

Grap a beer, enjoy your friday

Thanks Tazz I can handle one of those!:laughing:

Maybe twodrool

Maybe even Three!drinker smokin

Drago01's photo
Fri 02/06/09 02:32 PM
I only wish i could put my finger on it. Yes, LOOKs do command a huge piece of that pie, but Ive been absolutely HOT for women who werent anything more than average, according to friends and family over the years.
Good Luck with this one Peccy hehe.

Drago01's photo
Fri 02/06/09 02:30 PM
Gawd July,, torture! I am sooooo hungry right now. I can finally eat again after three days. Waiting for my friend to get off work so we can FEAST.

Drago01's photo
Fri 02/06/09 02:29 PM
Edited by Drago01 on Fri 02/06/09 02:46 PM

No he has a trailer and use his computer where he goes. Neat huh?

Well Hi Teresa. Nice to see you. I only wish i had a laptop for the Trailer but would then need some kind of ISP going and there isnt very good reception out in the Desert.

Didnt mean to Hijack sorry huh

Drago01's photo
Fri 02/06/09 02:27 PM

Spray some of that "Pet Repellent" around the area and see if that doesnt do the trick.

Oh,, maybe she is jealous.

Hey Drago, thought you were going camping today?

Ah no thats next week. Thank Gawd. Im not even ready yet. Next Fri.

Drago01's photo
Fri 02/06/09 02:26 PM
OMG, all of that sounds soo delicious. I am sooo hungry right now. Havent been able to eat much this week. My Teeth gave up on me.. both sides. Just went to the Dentist who caused me more pain but prescribed Painpills and Antibiotics. Soon as my Neighbor gets home we are off for FOOD. Yummm!!!

Drago01's photo
Fri 02/06/09 02:20 PM

I just read a couple of threads on the pros and cons of stuff... and in the pros there is confidence.... and in the cons, there is arrogance listed.

What's the difference?

How do you know which is confidence and which is arrogance?

Cause I am confident with who I am... and I type my responses in confidence that they are MY responses... and I get called arrogant all the time....

so which is which?????

huh

Well it would be nice for everyone if you could nail something like that down. Unfortunately you are talking about something that is subjective and everyone has their own opinion. What is arrogance to one is confidence to another.

As far as your dilema goes,, I would stick to my own guns and take lifes ups and downs with it. Some will call you arrogant and some will see you as confident.

Or see me as an idiot....noway laugh

Truthfully,, is it really that important? I checked you out. You seem like a really fine Aussie Chic to me. You're pretty Hot. Why mess with that? happy

hahahaha! I wasn't fishing for compliments.... I didn't even bait my hook.... lmao!!!!!!!!

I like who I am exactly!!!!!!!!!!

Well the reason I was honest and forthwright was because you said you werent LOOKING haha. No Harm, No Foul.

Drago01's photo
Fri 02/06/09 02:18 PM

Tell a woman...Her cooking just isnt very good?

Just smile and let her guess. Most women have always guess if I liked it or not before I even said a word. Now thats tuff.

Drago01's photo
Fri 02/06/09 02:14 PM

I just read a couple of threads on the pros and cons of stuff... and in the pros there is confidence.... and in the cons, there is arrogance listed.

What's the difference?

Cause I am confident with who I am... and I type my responses in confidence that they are MY responses... and I get called arrogant all the time....

so which is which?????

huh

Well it would be nice for everyone if you could nail something like that down. Unfortunately you are talking about something that is subjective and everyone has their own opinion. What is arrogance to one is confidence to another.

As far as your dilema goes,, I would stick to my own guns and take lifes ups and downs with it. Some will call you arrogant and some will see you as confident.

Or see me as an idiot....noway laugh

Truthfully,, is it really that important? I checked you out. You seem like a really fine Aussie Chic to me. You're pretty Hot. Why mess with that? happy

Drago01's photo
Fri 02/06/09 02:11 PM
Edited by Drago01 on Fri 02/06/09 02:12 PM
Spray some of that "Pet Repellent" around the area and see if that doesnt do the trick.

Oh,, maybe she is jealous.

Drago01's photo
Fri 02/06/09 02:08 PM
Well yeah, I think that Mel Gibson Movie describes it best. "What Women Want". Man what a gift.happy

Drago01's photo
Fri 02/06/09 02:05 PM

What's the difference?

so which is which?????

huh