Community > Posts By > Drago01

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 08:05 PM
Edited by Drago01 on Thu 02/05/09 08:17 PM
What Pushes my Buttons?? What Pushes My Buttons?!?
I'll tell ya then, its Tall, Good Looking, Fair skinned, Red Headed Klingon Women. They are by far the most Button Pushony kind I have ever not had the pleasure to meet.

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 08:01 PM

with someone you just met?

Most likely as far as SHE wanted. Whatever she feels comfy with. I aim to please.

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 09:25 AM
1-800-ChipmunksRUS

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 09:22 AM

it's four in the morning
and once more the dawning
just woke up the wanting in me.....

Hunger? Sex?
Both?

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 09:19 AM
Watched every one of those Movies so far.

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 09:13 AM
Edited by Drago01 on Thu 02/05/09 09:14 AM
I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Richard, the 11 year old
next door whose bedroom looks like Mission Control, and asked him to come over.
Richard clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.
As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong? He replied,
'It was an ID ten T error.'
I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, 'An, ID ten T error?
What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'
Richard grinned.... 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?'
'No,' I replied.
'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'
So I wrote down: I D 1 0 T ... I used to like the little SH!T.

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 09:12 AM
Hillarious friend hehe. laugh

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 08:57 AM
I like that part too. Nick Cage seems to have more than a few of those self-sacrifice scenes. Going all the way back to Peggy Sue Got Married.

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 08:54 AM
Not to change the subject but would it be too much to ask to have Y'all come on over to my "AllTime" post in the movies and tv forum here on the boards?
Have a go at it?

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 08:52 AM
Hey would Y'all mind commin over to my "All Time" post in the Movies&TV section? Have a go at it would ya please? Thanks In Advance. :smile:

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 08:49 AM

the taxi's waiting, he's blowing his horn. Already I'm so lonesome I could cry.

So sad to see a Joker Cry. tears smokin

Have a Great Trip Fade. Take Some Pics.

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 08:47 AM
Ok so what is your favorite movie all time? You know the one that you will watch over and over every so often. Give a little of your Favorite Scene in the Movie.

I know this Topic has to have been done, but I went thru ALOT of pages and didnt see so here we go.

Mine would have to be "The Great Race". Tony Curtis, Natalie Wood, Jack Lemmon, Peter Faulk and others.
Romantic Comedy, Lots of Slap Stick humor, and Belly Laughs.
I especially like one of the scenes where Dr.Fate sends a Homing Torpedo out after The Great Leslie whilst he is trying to set a speed record on the Water. The torpedo homes in on sound and starts following the roar of the boat engine until Dr Fate starts his Twin-Eight Roadster and it backfires. Of course the Torpedo changes direction, goes up on the land and BOOM Dr Fate Bites it again. Lots of good stuff.

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 08:37 AM
I think Dexter is a very good show. Yes the Idea of the Show is at the very least Unique, but the actual show overall seems to be very well done.
Dexta!

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 08:31 AM
Does Paris Hilton count? Id be all over that.
Gotta love that Carls Jr. Commercial.

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 08:27 AM
Wow I really wonder what actually did happen to Taz today heh.

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 08:25 AM
Wait a sec, she says she loves you but wants to be everybodys Girl? I dont get it. Perhaps her love isnt the kind of love you have for her.
In anycase my advice is to suck it up and move on.

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 08:22 AM
Welcome to the boards Rikk.
Lots of great people here.
Good Luck.

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 08:20 AM
Hello Rik, Maggie, and Teresa.
Welcome to the boards.

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 08:01 AM

Morning Carol, Teresa, Music. Just starting my day here as well. Hopefully it will be better than Music. Still getting ready for my camping trip. Got to finish off preparing my trailer which will take a few more days and then get my Quad ready as well. Heading out to work 1pm pst.
when you leaving on the trip

Hi Carol,
Leaving Thursday Nite afterwork. Will probably take my trailer to work and just leave directly. Heading out to Glamis(Imperial Sand Dunes). Will be gone 13th thru 16th. Ill take some pictures.

Drago01's photo
Thu 02/05/09 07:53 AM
Morning Carol, Teresa, Music. Just starting my day here as well. Hopefully it will be better than Music. Still getting ready for my camping trip. Got to finish off preparing my trailer which will take a few more days and then get my Quad ready as well. Heading out to work 1pm pst.