Community > Posts By > Queenbee

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 08:30 PM
I like this joke---LOL!laugh laugh laugh drinker laugh laugh laugh happy

no photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:36 PM
Thanks Wolfeyez,

My mom says it's ok for her to text.....and I was like huh???noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears

laugh

no photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:25 PM
Hi TxsGal3333,

I've been good doin' my Internet Radio Show thang! Enjoying my summer, we have had a lot of rain-kind of hard to make outdoor plans-but, I will take the rain, snow, cold and heat because that is what GOD gives me and I shall not complain.

How have u been doing??? Nice to hear from you-keep in touch!

no photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:22 PM
GOD Evening Everyone,

Thanks again for your feedback with this TEXT-MANIA thingy I have goin' on with my daughter. Overall, she is a wonderful daughter to have,happy:heart: :heart: happy happy :heart:

She has a Summer Job, budgets herself well, does her chores (sometimes)noway and she's not too sassy (cuz u know teenagers can be sassy!)rant rant rant I can work with that, BUT this texting really concerns me-she has 29 more days left and I am in FULL OBSERVATION MODE!!!

Please note that I am going to use some of your comments on my Internet Radio Show this month. :banana: :banana: :banana:

2b continued...

Peace
from QueenBee
aka The ***DIVA***
The ***DIVA SHOW***

no photo
Wed 08/05/09 07:35 PM
laugh laugh laugh lol!laugh laugh laugh :banana:

no photo
Wed 08/05/09 07:09 PM
Hi everyone and thanks for your opinions and keepin it real!

I see this texting thing as a "potential problem" because the 1st month it was 7,000 texts and my eyes were like SPONGEBOB!explode rant explode rant exploderant I was heated!

I told her to cool out with the textin too much, she claims it's her friends that are texting her......and now she is up to 13,000.

I have warned her one more time if she gets any texts over 5000 the texting will be history on her phone. She agrees-we will see.....
I even saw her talking on the phone the other day and I was like WOW!

My plan is to give it thirty (30) more days and it if the texting increases on my next bill-she can say bye-bye to the text world.

Please keep those opinions coming, my daughter is writing down ten (10) reasons she feels she should keep her texting and I am writing down (10) reasons why she needs to calm down or we remove it.

2 b continued.....

no photo
Wed 08/05/09 03:53 PM
My teenage daughter has texted 13,000 text's in one month! OMG!!! sad sad sad

Am I wrong for wanting to remove her texting ability????

I am not paying for it because of the type of plan I have, BUT to me 13,000 is tooooooooo much. I think she should speak to people also instead of texting.

Let me know how you feel about this-I intend to use your feedback on my internet radio show as a topic for discussion later on this month.

Did I miss the memo??? frustrated frustrated frustrated

Please send your responses back to me here....I will be waiting:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 10:26 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh OMG!!! the Mexican Snot response was the BEST!!!

laugh: laugh laugh laugh laugh that response really made me laugh! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh OMG! that was a good one!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 10:17 PM
LOL! ROTFLMAO!!! THAT WAS A GOOD JOKE!!!:banana: laugh :banana: laugh

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:07 AM
funny!!laugh :banana: laugh :banana: laugh :banana: laugh :banana: laugh :banana: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 11:27 AM
LOL! That's a good one! ROTFLMAO!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 04:08 PM
laugh laugh laugh Now that was a good one!laugh laugh laugh ROTFLMAO laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 04:04 PM
camps are fun

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 03:58 PM
love love love

O.K. I'm back been out for a few days.....BUTnoway I have to say Thank you to ALL of my new and old Mingle2 friends.love love love You've all made me feel like a Queen.love love love Much continued :heart: LOVE:heart: to you and blessings.:heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Now let's have some fun!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker drinker :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh glasses

no photo
Sun 09/07/08 07:33 PM
To PATSfan, Jules0565, MalenaC, Puffins1958 (I like your screen name:smile: )

Thank you for the welcomes and love LOVE love

Drinks are on me............drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sun 09/07/08 07:29 PM
Hi Buttons,

It's a 2009 Senata----It's BLACK:smile: I call it my Black Beauty!!!laugh laugh laugh

I have a 10 year warranty on the car. :smile: So far, so good, I'm thinking about driving it down to Atlantic City so I can win lot's of money to pay it off (like yesterday!!!laugh laugh laugh )

It rides soooooooooooo smooth.:banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 09/07/08 07:25 PM
shades This may seem like a silly question....but what's up with this Quotes thingy....am I to use that too????spock spock spock :winking

I see some people use it and some don't use it...what is the purpose???ohwell ohwell ohwell

no photo
Sun 09/07/08 07:18 PM
Hello Fade2Black,

I guess JSH had to do what they had to do....happy and sometimes change is GOOD.happy I know I am enjoying exploring this new site....happy happy happy

Take careflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou happy

no photo
Sun 09/07/08 07:13 PM
Hola Moonlight_ride62....let's have some fun!happy

To my buddy Buttons-things a chummy on my end---how r u doing????rofl rofl I'm lovin' these smiley thingys.....drool drool drool :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 09/07/08 07:03 PM
Thank you for the warm welcomes! and CATB I have been extremely busy with my internet radio station---name not mentioned with respect to this site, but GOD IS GOOD!!!

I just brought a new 2009 car!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm blessed:angel: :angel: :angel:

CATB,

How's life with you??? been to the morgue lately???LOL!laugh laugh laugh

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25