Community > Posts By > Queenbee

no photo
Sun 01/05/14 12:55 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 09:59 PM
Well said Shy_Emo_chickdrinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker :heart:

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 09:56 PM
:smile: Please note: this is NOT referring 2 ME . noway noway noway It is an interesting post that I've shared. Author: UNKNOWN ......IJS :smile:

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 04:52 PM
noway noway nooooooo!! laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 05:11 AM
:smile: #HNY2014
God day TAGGERS, it'z tyme for my DIVA STORYTIME Titled:

The Life of a Side Piece

The life of a sidepiece is not a glamorous one. There's no New Year's kiss, long walks, no special occasions, no Christmas gifts on Christmas. You might get them in July or maybe around your birthday. There are no phone calls, no email, and no messages of comfort or acknowledgement on Face Book. There are always excuses whether they make sense or not and there are always "rules". Many don't and only 1 does. That is to be available. So you ask yourself why would a sidepiece put him or herself through this self inflicted misery? HOPE, that's why. A four-letter word. Hope is what a side piece lives for. Hope is what makes you stay by the phone just in case you're needed to talk, a shoulder to cry on when the object of your affection is hurt. Hope is what will make a side piece wait without fail for the single brief moment when your love one comes to pay a visit. Hope is what makes that moment the most memorable of moments for you both. And hope is what keep you there holding on when your loved one has to leave to go back to the family. Hope is what keeps the sidepiece there for the long waiting to start all over again. Yes the sidepiece has friends with a multitude of great advice but they just don't understand. They can't understand because they already have some one special. Some one to hold on to at night and wake up to in the morning. They have some one to talk to and a shoulder to cry on. What do your friends know? But they are right. You're just a sidepiece and they're never leaving their husbands or wives. Not for you any way. The sidepiece knows this already and so every sidepiece has said this at one time or other Every New Year's resolution. Every lonely, tearful night. "I'm not waiting any longer, THAT'S IT!!!, I'm gonna find me some one who cares about ME and only ME!!!" and yet, there they are still waiting and waiting and waiting. The life of a sidepiece is not a glamorous one. In fact it's not a life at all.

So if you are a sidepiece don't worry. You're not alone. I understand and I offer this as HOPE. You Will find that special someone and your former love interest will themselves be someone's "side piece" See karma is the ultimate side piece. I know... Karma is MY sidepiece

***Author unknown***
Hotep & more STORYTYME with The DIVA at www.maximumrealityradio.com the #1 Internet Radio Show

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 01:00 AM
What's black and white and read all over???laugh laugh :banana: noway laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: smooched

Scroll down 4 the answer :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker :banana: :banana: :banana: smooched

Keep scrolling..................:banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana:

Keep scrolling..................:banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana:
scared

Answer:
A newspaper rofl rofl :laughing: rofl rofl rofl rofl

What waz ur answer???surprised shades surprised shades tongue2

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 04:11 AM
happy Habari Gani, as we transition from 2013 into 2014 let us do it in a humble,:smile: peaceful, smooched joyous :smile: & :heart: :heart: :heart: LOVE Note!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Let's step-up_our game in life. Be grateful. flowers The sky is the limit 4 me in 2014 flowerforyou It will be my 7th year at Maximum Reality Radio the #1 Internet Radio Show & World Class Leader I've broadcasted over 26,500 Non-STOP DIVA-Mania hours & still going......BIG THANGZ R happening.:banana: PTL! I invite ALL MINGLER's to log in to The DIVA Show every weekend ....... ALL Weekendz at MaximumRealityRadio.com starts FRIDAY 10 PM EST:banana: :banana: #SPREADTHEWORDTHX:banana: :banana: #ALLINEEDISU flowerforyou

In closing with #ABIG2014DIVAHUGG4U , be Safe, Positive #DONTDRINKNDRIVE #HOTEP

Hotep = Peace

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 02:29 PM
laugh laugh laugh I love :heart: Little Johnny Jokes :heart: laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 01:03 AM
laugh laugh a good one!! laugh :banana: laugh :banana: laugh :banana: drinker

no photo
Thu 11/28/13 04:48 PM
laugh laugh laugh I LIKE IT!!! laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana:

no photo
Thu 11/28/13 04:35 PM
:banana: :banana: I enjoyed this one.....thx 4 sharing! laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh :banana: laugh :banana:

no photo
Thu 11/28/13 04:34 PM
:banana: :banana: I enjoyed this one.....thx 4 sharing! laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh :banana: laugh :banana:

no photo
Wed 07/17/13 07:16 PM
laugh laugh laugh Now! that was funny!!! laugh :banana: laugh drinker laugh drinker laugh drinker

no photo
Wed 06/19/13 06:11 PM
laugh laugh laugh .....now that's funny! laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 06/19/13 05:47 PM
lol! now we know laugh :banana: laugh

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 03:19 PM
A guy complains of a headache.sad sad sad Another guy says, "Do what I do. I put my head on my wife's bosom, and the headache goes away." embarassed The next day, the man says, "Did you do what I told you to?" "Yes, I sure did. By the way, you have a nice house!"love laugh love laugh love laugh :banana:

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 03:14 PM
laugh laugh :banana: drinker I like this one...LOL!laugh laugh :banana:

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 03:06 PM

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 03:06 PM

no photo
Wed 02/20/13 12:21 AM
laugh :banana: laugh :banana: drinker laugh laugh laugh drinker