Community > Posts By > Queenbee

no photo
Sun 10/19/14 08:13 PM

Greetings folk,
Am new here, and hoping to have a nice time with pals around.

Just a quick one:
Opinion - Can Mr. Tolu' take or opinion on Ms. Zara's to a greater extent affect her choices or decision?

Give me a minute ... I will figure it out spock

laugh laugh laugh HEE! hee! HA! laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 06:18 PM

I hate stupid drivers

:smile: I concur. laugh laugh laugh shocked laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 06:17 PM

Interesting......surprised surprised surprised waving

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:40 PM
laugh laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:15 PM
laugh laugh laugh funny! & poor husband laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:06 PM

I didn't want to scroll down...but I had no choice!!!
frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Hahaha...thanks for being a sport!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

laugh laugh laugh yw laugh happy laugh happy :banana: happy laugh happy laugh :banana:

no photo
Thu 10/16/14 07:29 PM

frustrated frustrated frustrated
You got me....I read it and scrolled all the way down!!!
drinker :laughing:

laugh laugh laugh u DONE GOOD...!laugh laugh laugh drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker flowerforyou

Well...at least that got you dancing with the bananas!!
Anyway, I like this page....come often for my daily dose of 'happies'!!
Keep it up, Queenbee!! To many more laughs from you guys drinker drinker

U got it!!! dancin' bananas :banana: laugh :banana: laugh :banana: & all....2B continued.....now scroll down 4 me now.......drool

Keep going.................:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

U r the bestest scroller EVERdrinks drinks drinks
KEEP SCROLLING.......

4 Uflowers flowers flowers

IJS laugh happy :banana: laugh happy :banana:

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 06:24 PM
noway noway noway Oh NOOOOooooooooooooooo!!!laugh laugh laugh Creative!!drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker drinker

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 06:14 PM

laugh laugh laugh u DONE GOOD...!laugh laugh laugh drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 06:13 PM

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 06:12 PM
laugh laugh hee! hee! HA! laugh :banana: laugh :banana: drinker laugh drinker laugh :banana: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 05:43 PM
:smile: What is black and white &read all over???laugh happy laugh happy

scroll down 4 answer .......------->>>

laugh laugh laugh

keep scrolling down 4 answer .......------->>>laugh :wink:

keep scrolling down 4 answer .......------->>>

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Answer: A Newspaper laugh laugh laugh :banana: drinker :banana: drinker laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

& if u scrolled down 2 here.....U R a GOOD SCROLLER laugh happy laugh happy flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 03:11 PM
laugh laugh laugh Oh MY!!! laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 03:09 PM

drinker drinker :banana: :banana: drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 10/13/14 04:39 AM
Edited by Queenbee on Mon 10/13/14 04:39 AM
noway noway noway noway noway noway noway Cute child. :smile: :smile: :smile: I'm not feeling this process at all. noway noway noway noway noway noway noway frustrated

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 10:01 AM

Dog with one eye

Two blondes were walking down the road and the first blonde said "Look at that dog with one eye!" The other blonde covers one of her eyes and goes, "Why?"

The perfect woman!

A man is eating in a fancy restaurant, and there is a gorgeous blond eating at the next table. He has been checking her out all night, but lacks the nerve to go talk to her. Suddenly she sneezes and her glass eye comes flying out of her socket towards the man. He reflexively grabs and snatches it out of the air." Oh my god, I am sooo sorry, " the woman says as she pops her eye back in place. "Let me buy you dinner to make it up to you." They enjoy a wonderful dinner together and afterwards the woman invites him back to her place for a drink. They go back to her HOUSE, and after a bit she leads him into the bedroom and begins Undressing him. The couple have wild passionate sex over and over all night. The next morning when he awakens, she has already gotten up and brings him breakfast in bed. The guy is amazed." You know, you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?" "No, she replies.... "You just happened to catch my eye."

laugh laugh Hilarious!!!laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh :banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 09:06 AM
A redhead tells her blonde stepsister, "I slept with a Brazilian...." :wink: The blonde replies, "Oh my Goodness! You slut! noway noway How many is a brazilian?" rofl frustrated rofl frustrated IJS laugh laugh laugh drinks laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 08:33 PM
laugh laugh laugh it'z GOOD 2 laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh :banana: laugh :banana: laugh

no photo
Wed 10/08/14 09:35 PM

Wow...that was funny, queenbee,... >j>

laugh laugh laugh Kaleijoscope, I had 2 share this joke....laugh laugh laugh drinker laugh laugh laugh drinker :banana: :banana: rant laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/08/14 01:22 PM
laugh laugh laugh hee! hee! HA!!laugh laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh laugh rant drinker drinker laugh drinker drinker laugh flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25