Community > Posts By > Queenbee

no photo
Fri 02/02/18 03:11 PM
laugh I hear ya! flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/02/18 02:38 PM
happy Would You Date YourSelf if You Could? Yes love or No?noway & Why?

no photo
Wed 01/24/18 09:13 PM

He’s doing way more job than trimming the lawn 🤣

I Concur. laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 01/04/18 09:45 AM

:smile:The Trini maid asked for a pay increase.The wife was upset about this and decided to talk to her about the raise.She asked: 'Now Marie, why you feel you deserve a pay increase?'Marie: 'Well, ma'am, three reasons why I want de increase.'The first one........mi iron better than you.Wife: 'Who said you iron better than me?'Marie: 'Your husband sayso.'Wife: 'Oh.'Marie: 'The second reason.......ah cook better than you.'
Wife: 'Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?'Marie: 'Your husband again'Wife: 'Oh.'Marie: 'My last reason is that I am a better lover than you..'Wife: (really furious now): 'My husband say that as well??'
Marie: 'No ma'am.........the Gardener 'Wife: 'How much yuh seh you want again ?'laugh happy laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl that's some funny *** **** right there rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh LOL! LOL! rofl rofl rofl flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/04/18 09:44 AM

Friends? More like ghosts.

I hear Ya!!! drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/04/18 09:44 AM

Friends? More like ghosts.

I hear Ya!!! drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/04/18 09:42 AM

Is it OK for you to be Friends with your Ex??? ::heart: or noway and Now you are in a New Relationship. :heart: :heart: :heart: Is it OK for you to be Friends with your Ex and the Ex is the one before your New Relationship??? slaphead Your thoughts please...shocked shocked shocked

CLARIFICATION: My new X-boyfriend wanted to keep in touch with hiz EX.noway noway noway I'm like NO because when they were 2gether I waz NO where around. So WHY does he think itz OK for her to be around in our lives as hiz EX. grumble Needless to say, I broke up with him because of it. Not right!!!noway noway noway

I am with you there, Queenbee. I would have done the same thing.
flowerforyou

All I know iz I'm DONE with him & have to move onnnnnnn drinks drinks drinks

no photo
Sat 12/23/17 09:41 PM

I guess the gardener deserves a raise too.

It all started when the gardener got a raise in the first place ...

Yeah! ohwell ohwell ohwell & the Gardener should have kept hiz mouth shut...laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 12/23/17 09:39 PM
laugh laugh laugh Hilarious!!! laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Sat 12/23/17 09:37 PM
#FACTz:spock spock spock

no photo
Wed 12/20/17 05:21 PM

Is it OK for you to be Friends with your Ex??? ::heart: or noway and Now you are in a New Relationship. :heart: :heart: :heart: Is it OK for you to be Friends with your Ex and the Ex is the one before your New Relationship??? slaphead Your thoughts please...shocked shocked shocked

CLARIFICATION: My new X-boyfriend wanted to keep in touch with hiz EX.noway noway noway I'm like NO because when they were 2gether I waz NO where around. So WHY does he think itz OK for her to be around in our lives as hiz EX. grumble Needless to say, I broke up with him because of it. Not right!!!noway noway noway

no photo
Mon 12/18/17 04:08 PM

I was in the same situation he was still in contact with his ex stating we are just friend. But after 4 months I left him. She was intrusive into our relationship and he put her first all the time we argued. so my answer to you is better start a clean page and an 'ex' should stay an 'ex'

drinker Well said...!!! drinker flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Mon 12/18/17 04:06 PM

I guess the gardener deserves a raise too.

It all started when the gardener got a raise in the first place ...

laugh laugh laugh HHHHHHHmmmm!!! Didn't think about it like that... LOL!!!laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/14/17 09:42 PM
laugh laugh laugh Good point! shocked drinker drinker the GARDENER iz buzy cuttin' more than GRass...LOL!!!rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 12/10/17 07:53 PM

flowerforyou Thank you for your comments, I personally do NOT want to be friends with my EX. We tried... it did not work, Now time 2 move on....drinks No Looking back... waving waving
;waving: I'm not designed to look backwardz...IJS

no photo
Sun 12/10/17 07:50 PM
flowerforyou Thank you for your comments, I personally do NOT want to be friends with my EX. We tried... it did not work, Now time 2 move on....drinks No Looking back...waving waving waving I'm not designed to look backwardz...IJS

no photo
Sun 12/10/17 07:50 PM
Edited by Queenbee on Sun 12/10/17 07:52 PM

no photo
Sun 12/10/17 07:48 PM
Edited by Queenbee on Sun 12/10/17 07:49 PM
flowerforyou Thank you for your comments, I personally do NOT want to be friends with my EX. We tried... it did not work, Now time 2 move on....drinks No Looking back...waving waving waving I'm not designed to look backwardz...IJS

no photo
Sun 12/10/17 07:24 PM
Can you imagine 7 babies at one time...??? noway drinker noway drinker noway noway frustrated frustrated sad sad drinker drinker frustrated frustrated noway noway shocked shocked shocked oops

no photo
Sun 12/10/17 06:02 PM
Edited by Queenbee on Sun 12/10/17 06:03 PM

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25