Community > Posts By > Queenbee

no photo
Sun 12/10/17 05:33 PM
Four men are in the hospital waiting room because their wives are having babies.
A nurse goes up to the first guy and says, “Congratulations! You’re the father of twins.”noway “That’s odd,” answers the man. “I work for the Minnesota Twins!” love
A nurse says to the second guy, “Congratulations! You’re the father of triplets!” noway “That’s weird,” answers the second man. “I work for the 3M company!” love
A nurse tells the third man, “Congratulations! You’re the father of quadruplets!” noway “That’s strange,” he answers. “I work for the Four Seasons hotel!” love
The last man is groaning and banging his head against the wall. frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated :cry: frustrated frustrated frustrated scared scared scared “What’s wrong?” the others ask. “I work for 7-Up!” ......Nuff said :smile: :smile: :smile: laugh laugh laugh :smile: :smile:

no photo
Sun 12/10/17 05:24 PM
:smile:
The Trini maid asked for a pay increase.
The wife was upset about this and decided to talk to her about the raise.
She asked: 'Now Marie, why you feel you deserve a pay increase?'
Marie: 'Well, ma'am, three reasons why I want de increase.'
The first one........mi iron better than you.'
Wife: 'Who said you iron better than me?'
Marie: 'Your husband say so.'
Wife: 'Oh.'
Marie: 'The second reason.......ah cook better than you.'
Wife: 'Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?'
Marie: 'Your husband again'
Wife: 'Oh.'
Marie: 'My last reason is that I am a better lover than you..'
Wife: (really furious now): 'My husband say that as well??'
Marie: 'No ma'am.........the Gardener '
Wife: 'How much yuh seh you want again ?'laugh happy laugh

no photo
Sun 12/10/17 05:09 PM

What do you call a dog with no legs??

Answer: I call a dog with no legs?? :wink:
"A dog with no legs" laugh drinker laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 07/03/17 11:16 PM

Yo Momma so stupid:

Yo Momma ask me: What does IDK mean?shocked shocked shocked
Me: I don't know

Yo Momma ask me: What does TTYL meansurprised surprised surprised
Me:: Talk to you later

Yo Momma: Never mind, I will ask someone else since you don't know frustrated

no photo
Tue 06/27/17 10:23 PM
laugh laugh laugh frustrated frustrated frustrated laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 06/10/17 05:58 AM

laugh laugh laugh ROTF!!! HAPPY Courier $$$laugh laugh drinker flowerforyou

In a factory: A man standing on the floor and looking aimlessly. CEO of that factory came and asked his salary.... Man replied 5000$ sir.... CEO took out his wallet and gave 15000$ and told him "I pay people here to work and not to waste time....This is ur 3 months' salary. Now get out of here. Never come back".... That guy left. Then CEO asked workers "who was that guy?".... workers replied "courier boy sir..........."

no photo
Sat 06/10/17 05:34 AM

laugh laugh laugh funny!laugh laugh laugh drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

Son: "Mom can I get twenty bucks" Mom: Does it look like I am made of money Son: "Well isn't that what M.O.M stands for?"

no photo
Sat 06/10/17 05:16 AM
laugh HILARIOUS!!! laugh laugh drinker laugh laugh noway laugh laugh

The nurse asked a patient to remove his clothing and put on a gown to be checked by the doctor.

"In front of you?" He asks, shy.

The nurse says: "Well no, but I've seen the naked human body before.

The man said, "Not one like mine. You'd die laughing at my naked body."

"Of course I won't laugh," said the Nurse to the patient, "I'm a professional.

In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then," said the patient, and he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing a huge male body with the smallest adult male organ the Nurse had ever seen in her life.

In length and width it was almost identical to a AAA battery.
Unable to control herself, the Nurse tried to stop a giggle, but it just came out.

And then she started laughing at the fact that she was laughing. Feeling very badly that she had laughed at the man's private part, she composed herself as well as she could.

"I am so sorry," she said, "I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a Nurse and a lady, I promise that it won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen," Bob replied.

She ran out of the room.

no photo
Thu 06/01/17 10:51 PM
laugh laugh drinker laugh laugh laugh embarassed

Three doctors are talking about death.

The first, a dentist, says, “When I die, I think I’d like my tombstone to be shaped like a tooth made of white marble.”

“Hey,” adds the cardiologist, “that’s not a bad idea, I’d love my tombstone to be shaped as a heart…”

The gynecologist is silent for a bit, then says, “I think scattering of the ashes is my option.”

no photo
Thu 05/11/17 08:04 PM
laugh laugh laugh drinker laugh laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Wed 05/10/17 12:05 AM
laugh laugh happy ROTF!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 11:57 PM

laugh laugh laugh drinker laugh laugh laugh drinker flowerforyou That'z a good one!!! laugh laugh laugh

A woman goes to a bank to get a loan. She tells the loan manager she's going to Europe in another week and would like a $5,000 loan. The manager says "Okay, but I'm going to need some kind of collateral" upon which the lady hands him the keys to her Rolls Royce. He goes outside, drives and parks the car in the banks parking garage. A few weeks goes by and the lady comes back to pay the loan plus the $15.41 interest. The loan manager says "Thank you but one thing puzzles me. According to our records you're a multimillionaire so why did you need the loan?" The lady replies "Well where else in New York City can I park my car for $15."

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 11:42 PM
laugh laugh laugh HILARIOUS!!!! drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh

A man is waiting for his wife to give birth. The doctor comes in and informs the dad that his son was born without torso, arms or legs. The son is just a head! But the dad loves his son and raises him as well as he can, with love and compassion.

After 18 years, the son is now old enough for his first drink. Dad takes him to the bar, tearfully tells the son he is proud of him and orders up the biggest, strongest beer for his boy. With all the bar patrons looking on curiously and the bartender shaking his head in disbelief, the boy takes his first sip of alcohol.

Swoooosh! Plop!! A torso pops out! The bar is dead silent; then bursts into whoops of joy. The father, shocked, begs his son to drink again. The patrons chant 'Take another drink!'

The bartender continues to shake his head in dismay. Swoooosh! Plip! Plop!! Two arms pop out.

The bar goes wild. The father, crying and wailing, begs his son to drink again. The patrons chant, 'Take another drink! Take another drink!!' The bartender ignores the whole affair and goes back to polishing glasses, shaking his head, clearly unimpressed by the amazing scenes.

By now the boy is getting tipsy, but with his new hands he reaches down, grabs his drink and guzzles the last of it. Plop! Plip!! Two legs pop out. The bar is in chaos.
The father falls to his knees and tearfully thanks God. The boy stands up on his new legs and stumbles to the left then staggers to the right through the front door, into the street, where a truck runs over him and kills him instantly The bar falls silent.

The father moans in grief. The bartender sighs and says,

'He should've quit while he was a head!'

no photo
Wed 02/22/17 09:45 PM
laugh laugh laugh Oh my! LOL!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 02/22/17 09:40 PM
laugh laugh laugh Now that iz funny! laugh drinker laugh drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/31/16 01:55 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh FUNNY! drinker laugh drinker laugh drinker happy

An Amish boy and his father were visiting a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and back together again.

The boy asked his father, "What is this, Father?"
The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life. I don't know what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady in a wheelchair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched small circles of lights with numbers above the walls light up. They continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction. The walls opened up again and a beautiful young woman stepped out.

The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son, "Go get your mother."

no photo
Fri 11/25/16 03:45 AM
R u ready for the answer...???
SCROLL DOWN...rofl rofl whoa rofl rofl whoa

Keep Scrolling...:thumbsup: waving :thumbsup:

UR Almost there!waving

ANSWER: CUTE BELT :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Fri 11/25/16 03:33 AM
laugh laugh laugh drinker laugh laugh drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 07/30/16 10:56 AM
organize laugh drinker laugh

no photo
Wed 07/06/16 10:10 PM
:banana: laugh :banana: laugh laugh LOL!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25