Community > Posts By > Queenbee

no photo
Tue 12/09/14 10:51 PM

and the IRS had their hands in their own pockets.

laugh laugh laugh funny drinker laugh drinker laugh drinker :banana: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 05:30 PM

What not to say at the dinner table ...
but some how just comes out ...

any thoughts ...funny stories ...

laugh laugh laugh funny!!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 05:15 PM

laugh laugh laugh NOW THIS IZ FUNNY!!!laugh laugh laugh drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 11/25/14 03:53 PM
laugh laugh laugh funny!!!laugh laugh laugh drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 11/10/14 10:28 PM
laugh laugh laugh OH MY!!! laugh drinker laugh drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 11/10/14 10:27 PM

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

laugh laugh laugh HILARIOUS!!! laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 11/10/14 09:55 PM

like your style love.x

drinker :banana: drinker :banana: thankx rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 11/06/14 05:12 PM

I taught bashajones

laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh :banana: funny laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 10/30/14 03:46 PM

One day there was a pregnant women who was about to go into labor with 3 children.
Her husband didn’t want to be any part of this so he decided to leave her and took the car.
So she had to walk to the hospital all by herself. All of a sudden she came to a dark alley and of course she went through it and all of a sudden a man pops out and shoots her in the stomach.
When she got to the hospital she was ok and the babies were fine as well.
16 years later
16 years later the first child who was a girl came to the mother and said “mom mom guess what?”
“What?”
I pissed out a bullet.
So the mother told her what happened 16 years ago.
Then the second born child who was also a girl came to her mother and said “mom mom guess what I pissed out a bullet.”
So the mom told her what happend 16 years ago.
Then the 3rd born child came in who was a boy said “mom mom guess what?”
The mom said “let me guess you pissed out a bullet.”
“No i was jacking off and i shot the dog!”

laugh laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh laugh funny!!laugh laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 10/30/14 03:46 PM

slaphead :laughing:

laugh laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh laugh :banana: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/29/14 06:42 PM
Edited by Queenbee on Wed 10/29/14 06:52 PM
#ITZTYME4AQUEENBEEJOKE laugh laugh laugh

A middle-aged woman who waz in surgery for a heart attack, has a vision of God by her bedside. shocked shocked shocked ��Will I die? �� she asks. God says, ��No. noway noway noway You have 30 more years to live. �� :smile: :smile: :smile: With 30 years to look forward to, she decides to make the best of it. So since she iz in the hospital, she gets breast implants, liposuction, a tummy tuck, hair transplants, and collagen injections in her lips. She looks great! :wink: The day she is discharged, she exits the hospital with a swagger, crosses the street, and is immediately hit by an ambulance and killed.tears tears tears Up in heaven, she sees God. ��You said I had 30 more years to live,�� she complains.sad sad sad ��That's true,�� says God. ��So what happened? �� she asks. ohwell God shrugs, ....��I didn't recognize you.��laugh laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh laugh :banana: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 10/26/14 06:23 PM
noway noway Oh my!!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 10/23/14 05:31 PM

This guys sticks his head into a barber shop and asks "How long before I can get a haircut?". whoa The barber looks around the shop and says "About 2 hours". spock The guy leaves. A few days later the same guy sticks his head in the door and asks "How long before I can get a haircut?". The barber looks around the shop full of customers and says "About 3 hours". whoa whoa The guy leaves. A week later the same guy sticks his head in the door and asks "How long before I can get a haircut? spock The barber looks around the shop and says "About an hour and a half". spock The guy leaves. The barber looks over at a friend in his shop and says "Hey Charlie. Follow that guy and see where he goes".scared scared shocked scared scared shocked In a little while Charlie comes back into the shop laughing hysterically.:laughing: laugh rofl rofl laugh laugh The barber asks "Charlie where did he go when he left here?".surprised surprised surprised Charlie looks up and says "To your house".noway noway noway frustrated noway noway noway laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh :banana: laugh frustrated

no photo
Tue 10/21/14 08:43 PM

Never! I mean Never! Fry bacon, Naked!!

laugh laugh Duly note... laugh :banana: laugh :banana: laugh drinker laugh drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/21/14 07:53 PM

What do you call a lady with a really bad disease.

Ivy Bowler

Took me a while to get that one until I tried it with a brit accent.

So here is one from Minnesota:

It was a hot day in Minnesota. So Lena decided to walk into town to get dinner meat for Nils, her husband. As she walked to the market she approached a barroom and thought to herself." Sheesh it's a really hot day maybe I should have a mug of ze cold beer". She walked in and sat down at the bar. The bartender approached her and asked what she would like. She replied "I tink I'll have ze cold beer." With that the bartender replied "Anhauser Busch"? And she replied "Fine und howz der pecker too"?

what what what frustrated

no photo
Tue 10/21/14 07:53 PM

Here is a knock knock joke...

Say knock knock...

laugh laugh cute!laugh laugh & knock knock laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/21/14 07:51 PM

2 guys walked into a bar. Which is really stupid 'cause you'd think that after the first guy walked right into it, the second guy would have seen it. :D :ll

laugh laugh like really what what duh! laugh laugh laugh :banana: drinker :banana: :banana: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 10/19/14 09:19 PM
laugh laugh laugh I love this one!!!laugh laugh laugh drinker laugh laugh laugh :banana: drinker :banana: drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 10/19/14 09:17 PM
laugh laugh laugh I love this one!!!laugh laugh laugh drinker laugh laugh laugh :banana: drinker :banana: drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 10/19/14 09:14 PM
noway noway noway noway No waaaaaaayyyyy 4 meeeee!!!noway noway noway I need my space 2 do what I gottah do. :wink:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25