Community > Posts By > Queenbee

no photo
Sat 06/04/16 07:43 PM
laugh laugh laugh I know that'z right! gave him a check...LOL!!!laugh :banana: laugh :banana: laugh :banana: drinker

no photo
Sat 06/04/16 07:40 PM
laugh laugh laugh A good one!!!:banana: laugh :banana: laugh drinker laugh :banana: laugh :banana: drinker

no photo
Wed 04/20/16 10:32 PM
noway noway That was fast!noway sad noway sad laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 03/14/16 05:06 AM
laugh laugh laugh HEE HEE HA!!! thatz a good one!!laugh laugh laugh :banana: laugh :banana: laugh :wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 08/26/15 06:59 PM
OOOOooooooK! I have a Short Joke......

R U READY???happy happy happy

SCROLL Down.....:banana:

OK keep Scrollin' down.......drinker laugh :smile: laugh

I'm ready now.....laugh laugh

WHAT DID the Number 0 say to the #8 ???happy laugh happy laugh :banana: happy laugh happy laugh happy

What iz your Answer???glasses glasses

Scroll down 4 my answer......:banana: laugh :banana: laugh :banana:

The Answer iz: Cute Belt! love love flowerforyou love love flowerforyou love love

no photo
Wed 08/26/15 06:49 PM
:smile: a good one1

no photo
Sun 07/26/15 09:21 AM
laugh :banana: laugh that's a good one-LOL!!laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh :banana: drinker

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 07:40 AM
noway noway hhhhhMMMMMMM!! No Kicks & Noooooooooooooo more children....frustrated frustrated frustrated laugh laugh laugh noway laugh laugh laugh :banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana:

no photo
Sun 06/07/15 02:48 PM

laugh laugh laugh funny laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 08:19 PM
shocked shocked shocked The extra skinny guy who sweTTin' like a maniac moanin' n groanin' on the treadmillfrustrated frustrated frustrated WTH!

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 10:01 AM
laugh laugh laugh funny!! I needed a good laugh & no ducks laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 02/14/15 10:37 PM
Oh my!!! LOL!!!laugh laugh laugh drinker laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 02/14/15 10:12 PM

A very old man was walking in a forest and saw a beautiful little frog and picked it up and put it in his pocket. At this the little frog began to jump up and down frantically. he took it out and put it on the palm of his hand. "OH PLEASE KISS ME! YOU WON'T BE SORRY! I AM REALLY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS AND WILL MAKE YOU EVER SO HAPPY!" The old man put the frog back in his pocket and it really freaked out this time, so he took it out again. "I'M NOT LYING, I REALLY AM THE MOST BEAUTUFUL PRINCESS!"
"It's not that I think that you'r lying, but at my age, I'd rather have a talkin frog!" and he put her back in his pocket!

laugh laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh laugh a good one! funny! laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 02/14/15 09:04 PM
Cross happy happy happy flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/14/15 11:53 AM
laugh :banana: laugh :banana: drinker laugh drinker laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 06:23 PM

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

laugh laugh laugh cute!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 01:28 PM
laugh laugh laugh I luv this joke!!laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl laugh laugh laugh drinker laugh drinker laugh drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 01:04 PM
laugh laugh laugh I luv this joke!!laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl laugh laugh laugh drinker laugh drinker laugh drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/14/14 02:02 AM

The pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won. The pastor was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race again, and it won again. The local paper read: PASTOR'S AZZ OUT FRONT.

The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the pastor not to enter the donkey in another race. The next day, the local paper headline read: BISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S AZZ.

This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the pastor to get rid of the donkey. The pastor decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent. The local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the
next day: NUN HAS BEST AZZ IN TOWN.

The bishop fainted. He informed the nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for $10. The next day the paper read: NUN SELLS AZZ FOR $10.

This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back the donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild. The next day the headlines read: NUN ANNOUNCES HER AZZ IS WILD AND FREE.

The bishop was buried the next day

Moral of the story is...
being concerned about public opinion can bring you much grief and misery... and even shorten your life. So be yourself and enjoy life...you'll be a lot happier and live longer!

laugh laugh laugh Oh MY!! thiz is a good one!! laugh laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh laugh :banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/14/14 01:58 AM

The pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won. The pastor was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race again, and it won again. The local paper read: PASTOR'S AZZ OUT FRONT.

The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the pastor not to enter the donkey in another race. The next day, the local paper headline read: BISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S AZZ.

This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the pastor to get rid of the donkey. The pastor decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent. The local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the
next day: NUN HAS BEST AZZ IN TOWN.

The bishop fainted. He informed the nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for $10. The next day the paper read: NUN SELLS AZZ FOR $10.

This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back the donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild. The next day the headlines read: NUN ANNOUNCES HER AZZ IS WILD AND FREE.

The bishop was buried the next day

Moral of the story is...
being concerned about public opinion can bring you much grief and misery... and even shorten your life. So be yourself and enjoy life...you'll be a lot happier and live longer!

laugh laugh laugh Oh MY!! thiz is a good one!! laugh laugh laugh :banana: laugh laugh laugh :banana: drinker :banana: drinker :banana: flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25