Community > Posts By > Ky_Racer_111

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Sat 05/09/09 11:58 AM
hmm, an 8.

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Tue 05/05/09 12:50 PM
The country boys??

Hey, My name's mandy, I live around corbin/Barbourville Kentucky. Any country boys lookin' for a country girl?? I love to go fourwheeling, dirt track racing, hanging out and having fun.

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Sat 05/02/09 11:08 AM
I'm so tired

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Sat 05/02/09 11:07 AM
Party with

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Sat 05/02/09 11:04 AM
Rich

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Mon 02/02/09 03:15 PM
Got me nervous for awhile. I thought the steelers was getting screwed over there for awhile, but hey, that's every game. They could beat the team but it takes a real team to beat the refs!

Congrats to big ben and the boys!

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Mon 01/26/09 06:24 AM
Thank you.
I think i got my profile fixed now.

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Sun 01/25/09 09:43 PM
I dont think your shallow or conceided, your sexy. Everyone else has pictures of themself like that so you can too.

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Sun 01/25/09 08:49 PM
I love jeff. Peanut is my favorite! And Bubba J.

Bubba was ah wizzin on his head.

haha

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Sun 01/25/09 08:16 PM
Nope, I love children. A child is apart of the person. I dont see think it's a reason for someone to not date someone else.

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:02 PM
Thank you.
I've added a few new pictures.

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Sun 01/25/09 12:02 PM

This one should be fun..

Yesterday, I loaded the dishwasher, and i realized i didn't have any detergent...So....being the ever so brilliant person i am, i improvised..using about half the amount of dish washing liquid. (don't try this at home, folks) This is great motivation for mopping the floor. frustrated Yes, i am so cool...laugh lol, so what are some of your blunders/goofs? Come on people, fess up!

Haha. Done this a few times *Forgetting about the first accident with this, of course* A dishwasher sure can produce alot of bubbles! Kids would love it.

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Sun 01/25/09 11:52 AM

To be completely honest. I don't care if the one i find and love, lives in a cardboard box on the side of the road. As long as we have love, honest, commucation, it doesn't matter if he has money, a car, house, anything. As long as we have each other.

I call bs...

So do I.

So be it. You believe what you want to. And it's fine that you don't. But just because i'm young, doesn't mean jack. It's who I am and how i am. I was raised to be thankful and grateful for what you have.

Great! You can remember that when the bills start coming in, or when you get hungry, or when winter arrives.

No no no. I didn't say I didn't have a car, or job or money. You make it sound as if there isn't men out there looking for the same thing us, women are getting accused of looking for. Which some women do look for that but not ALL women.

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Sun 01/25/09 11:18 AM

To be completely honest. I don't care if the one i find and love, lives in a cardboard box on the side of the road. As long as we have love, honest, commucation, it doesn't matter if he has money, a car, house, anything. As long as we have each other.

I call bs...

So do I.

So be it. You believe what you want to. And it's fine that you don't. But just because i'm young, doesn't mean jack. It's who I am and how i am. I was raised to be thankful and grateful for what you have.

All good, and hopefully when you meet that person this thought stays the same...however in experience when someone meets someone that they would "love" to meet, it inevitably ends up not being the same thing they invisioned and ultimately ends back to the beginning again. Like I said, hopefully you do hold those same thoughts when you come across that person...just saying, it isn't the same meeting the dream as it is dreaming the dream.

I get what your saying. I know not everyone thinks that way and coming across the person, they probably wouldn't think that way about me. But in the land of this topic, it's how i felt. I dont need money or material things. I dont have the best of stuff but what i have i'm very grateful for.

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Sun 01/25/09 11:12 AM

I call bs...

So do I.

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Sun 01/25/09 11:05 AM

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:39 AM
Thank you. Thank you.

I've added alittle more to my profile.

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Sat 01/24/09 09:58 PM
Edited by Ky_Racer_111 on Sat 01/24/09 09:58 PM

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Sat 01/24/09 09:56 PM
Much better.
Makes it even better that your a steelers fan :wink: Good Job. good luck.

Ky_Racer_111's photo
Sat 01/24/09 09:47 PM
Your a cutie, but could use more info in your profile.

Previous 1 3 4 5