Community > Posts By > kayarie

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 08:35 PM
laugh

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 08:34 PM
well it's always a touchy situation when someone is already involved with someone els. You said she is sweet and i am sure she is :) i am not one to give advice uf i dont know the situation but take it slow get to know her so you know she is how she appears to be genuine so you wont jump onto a sorry situation she could be right maybe he treats her bad i have had that but i never told anyone or bad mouthed them i handled it by letting them know how i felt it was between us not everyone els:)

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 08:20 PM
She is trying to say save me!laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 08:14 PM
laugh yes they all didlaugh must be something about me surprised

laugh devil MEN RUN!

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 08:11 PM
How you exhibit your feelings is different for everyone. I never had a breakup where we fought then it ended i always said if he wants to go i cant stop him and i wont its a decision he made without me that i have no control over i dont try to get worked up over things that are out of my hands.

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 08:03 PM
waving

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:48 PM
HELLO!:banana: waving

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:46 PM
I think iam crazy laugh but your profile seems nice

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:45 PM
devil NEVER! laugh

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:42 PM
devil women are evil or atleast i am devil laugh

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:39 PM
If i had the knowledge i would die tommorow

i wouldn't regret loving

i wouldn't regret trying

i wouldn't regret giving maybe a little too much of myself for nothing

i would be greatful i had the chance to give

to love

to try

because loveing is giving and not taking

loving is living

and if i loved when i had the chance with a full heart even if it failed

i would have lived

and it would be worth it.

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:23 PM
SMILE!

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:13 PM
when i was about 13 the movie thirteen came out few of my friends were going through that and i semi was really was comforting actually i mean i never did anything like in the movie but it wakes up kids to see that happening to other girls that age.

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:10 PM
I hate seeing men cry makes me want to hug them or hold them

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:09 PM
i am going to start writing men in prison telling them about my day! laugh

no photo
Tue 09/01/09 04:50 PM
Hi scotty flowerforyou waving

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:11 PM
John Edwards and i would love it if i could find the right man thats missing in my lifelaugh

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 09:26 PM
Proud of my friend tonight i met him awhile ago and from day one he would always mention his ex girfriend who broke up with him two years ago he had asked me out but i said no because i knew this other girl was on his mind constantly. So i told him john why don't you call her up? about two days later he calls me up and tells me he had finally gotten the courage to call her i was ver yproud of him come to find out she still missed him and wanted to get back with him. They now are getting back together and i wish them both the best of luck :) Proud of him for doing that it takes courage i think flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 06:33 PM
COME JOIN US!!!devil laugh

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 06:14 PM
AND YOU WENT WITHOUT ME!!!! WOULDNT EVEN LET ME COME ALONG FOR THE CAR RIDE!laugh laugh flowerforyou