Community > Posts By > Datwasntme

Datwasntme's photo
Fri 07/05/19 09:36 PM

HELLO, MY FELLOW MINGLERS. I OPENED MY PROFILE A FEW DAYS AGO NOT SEARCHING FOR LOVE BUT SEARCHING FOR INTELLIGENT LIFE ON THIS PLANET. IM CONVINCED THAT EARTHLINGS ARE NOT READY FOR DISCLOSURE...AT LEAST NOT NOW. IN JUST A FEW YEARS YOU WILL LOOK UP AT THE SKIES AND SEE BEAUTIFUL AURORA LIGHTS IN UNUSUAL PLACES, HOWEVER, WHAT FOLLOWS WILL NOT BE AS BEAUTIFUL, BUT PRETTY DEVASTATING. YOUR WORLD WILL THEN SEE MANY STARS THAT WILL DESCEND DOWN TO GIVE AID, ONLY A SELECTED FEW OF YOUR PEOPLE WILL MAKE IT. YOUR CHOICES, YOUR THOUGHTS, AND YOUR ACTIONS NOW WILL DECIDE YOUR FATE THEN. REMEMBER 1 AND 3.

beam me up Scotty
no intelligent life on this planet

disclosure , some are , some aren't
its been a slow trickle of info , more for the ones that want to search and learn

many stars , guessen ya mean ships , cause stars landing on the any planet would not be a happy thing for any thing on the planet since a star is a sun

great now singing some like it hot, hot, hot

only a selected few of your people will make it
sounds like a lot of religions i have read

wait are people ?
so your not human then ?

Datwasntme's photo
Fri 07/05/19 09:26 PM

The point is, till I witness it myself, its just more hearsay.
I have never witnessed it myself.

as i have said i think 3 times to you now
that will not do it for you
you will say something like
i must have eaten some bad sea food, or an odd dream etc etc etc
or what ever other excuse you will rant and rave about

you ask me Que's , i give you answers and you just so eager to knock them down
WITH OUT DOING THE RESERACH TO KNOW ANY BLOODY THING ABOUT THEM

but that is all good , i am sure it was a weather balloon that hovered over LA , and took some then like 80,000 tons of ammo a lot of those direct hits

oh well that was just a weather balloon

if that makes ya happy

oh the dogon tribe (think they are called) that know about that place way way way out in space before we could see it
yeah they made that up
about how it has 2 stars in it, are in a dance with each other and what not and the pattern of the way the planets move

i could go on , but again what is the point ? ?
ya aren't doing the research

you say 1 + 1 all ways = 3 cause that is what nasa (never a straight answer)tells me

well here take 1 male bunny and put it in a cage with a female bunny
lets see how that 1+1 = 2 all ways works for ya

but to each there own

i can point out a lot more , but again what is the point
you have all ready concluded your answer with out looking at the evidence

so lets try this in reverse
how is it so that they are not real ?
you said oh cause that cant get here from there
thats a moot point when ya think about tec
as i have all ready pointed out before
wasnt that long ago we insain humans couldnt even get are feet off the ground , let alone in to outter space

uhm well i aint seen them so they aint real
i have never seen air
i have never seen gravity
i have never given birth and am unable to (since i am male) so there forth no human can
<face palm>

i guess all those text and funny little symbols (many different type , to my eyes looks like a chicken walked accost it)about how someone came down from the skys and learned them info they didnt know

and how it correlates with other people ,that had no connection with each other

Datwasntme's photo
Fri 07/05/19 01:16 PM

is it possible to fall in love with more than one girlfriend

i dont know i have never dated more then one lady at a time or had more then one girlfriend at a time
and when i am with a lady i am not out shopping for another
<shrug>

when i am going after a lady or dating a lady my attention is focused on them as far as anything like love

but i have heard of other people talking about, who do i pick , cause i have fallen for 2 and can only have one

best wishes on your hunt

Datwasntme's photo
Fri 07/05/19 01:02 PM

ücret odedigim halde niye premium olamıyorum

Why pay premium even though I can't pay

There are extra things that come with premium
but you can still use the sight with out paying

ps : i used google translate , so if it sounds odd , ya know why

prim ile gelen ekstra şeyler var
ama yine de görme şansını ödemeden kullanabilirsin

ps: google çeviri kullandım, bu yüzden garip geliyorsa, nedenini biliyorum

Datwasntme's photo
Sun 06/30/19 05:27 PM
Halsey - New Americana (Official Music Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-eYbUVZedY

Datwasntme's photo
Sat 06/29/19 11:58 AM
Pic's on mingle2
stole this info from an addmin

Are you trying to upload with a mobile device?
http://m.mingle2.com/users/edit_photos
Or from a pc?
http://mingle2.com/user/edit_photos

(Mingle2 does not support Windows-based phones.)

Also, Mark's quote on picture file size:
"When it comes to uploading images to a Mingle2 account, the actual file
size is almost unlimited. The number of pixels in the image, however,
is limited to 10 million. In other words, the product of width*length
must not exceed 10000000.

Pictures should be in .gif, .jpg, or .bmp format."

the picture has to be on your computer/device, not on a website...

if this does not fix the problem , look in the help section

http://mingle2.com/forum/forum/7

Datwasntme's photo
Sat 06/29/19 01:19 AM
Carl Sagan
but good luck getting an email back from him
the list goes on
and on

but again ya dont do ya research
cause its all tin foil hat wearen idiots on the porch
<face palm>

Ending the Truth Embargo

From April 29 – May 3, 2013, a public hearing was convened at the National Press Club with 40 researchers, military experts, astronauts, and political figures, including 6 former members of the U.S. Congress, regarding the disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence on earth.

sure , if ya dont do the research

gets old repeating myself
as far as me handing out my contacts lol
yeah that aint ever goen happen

Datwasntme's photo
Wed 06/26/19 06:24 PM
Machine Gun Kelly, X Ambassadors & Bebe Rexha - Home (from Bright: The Album) [Official Video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IumYMCllMsM

Datwasntme's photo
Mon 06/24/19 11:36 PM
Halsey - Alone ft. Big Sean, Stefflon Don

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEkImgh--PE

Datwasntme's photo
Sun 06/23/19 09:44 PM

I'm not saying extraterrestrial life doesn't exist.

I'm just saying that all of the so-called evidence is based on human (Earthling) references. Too many similarities to human associations, concept and reasoning.

I love Speculative Fiction.
One thing I hate is the bumpy head aliens.
Human form with slight differences.

The aliens in a few movies were very alien in form but depicted human values, morals and incentives.
Its my belief that a real alien would be ... alien.
Completely different in form and function because it originates from a place different from Earth.

you said
I'm just saying that all of the so-called evidence is based on human (Earthling) references

well i would try to give you some unhuman stuff , but i cant understand it , maybe you can : )
i am not sure what you mean , if a human is not there to hear the tree fall in the woods , does it still make a sound

k you want some stuff you can put your hands on

all ready told ya about the implants, not sure who has them ,maybe his wife or daughter

if ya know enough about the human skull check out the paruvian skulls
they are not head binding
when you head bind you only change the shape not the storage capacity as well as the cranial sutures
or at least i am told by people that know a lot more about that then i do

lets see
you can research many of the older Society's that said they where learned the info by beings not of this earth lots and lots of books on them

sadly lots of pieces of real info are pulled from the shelves or i should say are never put on the shelves (i use the exzaple of the raiders of the last ark a lot)

uhm
thats just off the top of me head

i mean its not like they have a museum for it (at least not one i know of)and you would have to hunt and find a private collector to let ya see there's , there are many out there that have some really really odd metals , that we can not even make today

<shrug>

you said
Too many similarities to human associations, concept and reasoning..........

well duh we are human , we look at animals with the concept of humans , hell my dog is more human then a lot of the people i know <shrug>

ya said
Its my belief that a real alien would be ... alien.

well ya should call nasa , cause thats all they seam to be looken for is earth like habitats

i dissagree with ya
i think a true alien could be anything
could look just like you, a carbon copy, sound like you , act like you ,etc etc etc but by definition to be born other then this ball of mud makes you alien ie non humanoid

it all depends on the area they grew up in

(wiki)= In UFOlogy, Nordic aliens are humanoid extraterrestrials purported to come from the Pleiades who resemble Nordic-Scandinavians

oh look, they look human
<shrug>

as well as you will find there are many many races
get bored do some research on the X head of defence minister in Canada Paul Hellyer he has put out a few good videos if there still out there , its been a long time since i watched them again another person with deep tie's to info we will never know

sadly, the topic is still so tabboo (well depending on where you live and your mind set, a lot of area's take it as fact) most don't undestand that people that have bothered to come forth , they think its all loony stuff from loony people , again don't wanna do the research

as i keep tellen ya , do your research
its not a new thing as of roswell 1947 , its way way way back in time ,before writing started is what the cave paintings are showing
its all a small slow trickle of info

any who i would guess same as above so as below , find food , make babys , live and die ... dont think much would change

Datwasntme's photo
Tue 06/18/19 03:45 PM

Space is far too vast for me to say that UFOs or other beings don't exist.. after all we only know so much about the space our galaxy occupies..When we look at the oceans alone that are here we don't know all there is to know about them so how could we conceivably think that we know even more about space and what lies beyond our galaxy..spock

well said : )

Datwasntme's photo
Tue 06/18/19 03:43 PM

There's no deleting anything from the internet, once it's up it's up, that's not just here.

winner winner chicken dinner : )
and so few remember

Datwasntme's photo
Tue 06/18/19 03:41 PM

Is physical appearance matter In dating ?

do you know the difference between a weed and a flower ? ?
they eye of the beholder

best wishes on your hunt

and besides i really hope not cause appearances fade over time
skin droops , winkles appear , fat comes in to all the wrong places
i can go on , but i think ya get the jest

i mean if the lady i loved got in to a accident and got dismembered or something
i wouldnt stop dating them because of it , they are still the same person
<shrug>

but it takes all kinds to make a world

Datwasntme's photo
Tue 06/18/19 09:39 AM
rewinds time a little
there is no way we can leave this earth and go in to outer space

rewinds time a little
and if ya go faster then the speed of sound you will explode

rewinds time a little
there is no way you can fly , you are not a bird

rewinds time a little
reads about how many people all most got burned at the stake for making robots

rewinds time a little
we are the center of everything

must be why its in the dictionary , cause there is no such thing
Anti-gravity (also known as non-gravitational field)

over powering the power of gravity by tossing a ball is a long way from controlling it, as well as you are not manipulating the gravity at all
it is still there you are just using force over not friction yeah cant think of the word so will go with the gravitational pull

same as tieing your car to a light pole , you are not manipulating the rope
you are power over tinsel strength
well unless you pull the pole down on your car <shrug> then i would sagest research in leverage and tie down points : )

who knows maybe ya put some magic dust on your ball that let ya manipulate it , i have yet to hear any one break that code yet

Thing is, if these sightings and encounters are actually happening, they are being perpetrated by beings with higher technology than we possess at this time (or the time of the sighting/encounter). Unexplained from our perspective.

they have been explained over and over many times
read and research

oh yeah all those (insert ya own word here lunatic , tin foil wearing hat person) ... well yeah there are a lot of those as well
have ya met the human race ? : )
but if ya do the research it makes a big difference
ya find out those same people that you would believe to judge on a death sentence, have had things happen as well , now that it is not so taboo to talk about , you keep seeing more and more people coming out about it
keep in mind only a very very small amount get reported
most fear for there job's, reputation, fam etc etc etc

One must try to remember that just because we can't explain something doesn't automatically make it extraterrestrial. Are we privy to all cutting edge technology?

right so go back to the Vimana (The Sanskrit language time)
why am i repeating myself
or do you think humans had technology back then and just didnt give themselfs credit for it lol
your funny
humans are known for bragging and claiming things that are not there's as there own

or many other cultures that talk about interaction with gods that gave them knowledge that they didn't have before (again do your research)

nore have you ever or will you or anyone ever hear me say that everything seen that cant be explained is from space

nore have i ever said we had all the answers
yes i am sure a lot can be explained away the more the humans learn
cloud refraction , ball lighting , swamp gas, etc etc etc
but that dont explain the abductions
people coming back with knowledge they couldnt have known
repeating long thought dead languages after coming back
list really goes on and on and on

ya could even do research on a hhmm i think it was Donald Keyhole or something like that
military reverse research transfer to civilians

i have done over 30 years research in to this stuff
once ya notice that they are all not conspiracy theorists(made up by the government to belittle people.. why do ya think they did that ? ? guessen that one has not sunk in yet ) or what ever insult ya want to toss at them and notice that a lot of people in high places that had so much to loose by coming forward , and still did and they are on sound ground, solid mind , etc etc etc

but again most people don't see those
we all see the world through rose colored glasses

Datwasntme's photo
Sat 06/15/19 12:46 AM
if you could control gravity
you could not only control your craft, as well as speed
but all so push that gravity out word from the craft to make a force shield
as well as make one inside so ya don't suffer from zero gravity damage, as well as be able to handle massive G forces , because inside would nag-ate it out

but you would have to break the gravity secret, as well as anti gravity secret
we humans just learned about an apple fallen from a tree
<shrug>

its a fun thing to think of , all the secrets they could have solved would change there outlooks as well as way of life

like a entity that can mind read , that would knock out the lies , cheater , thieves , and knock out most of the world leaders <shrug>

Telekinesis there body's would be lacking body mussel , why walk when ya can think / float yourself around <shrug> or who knows , maybe like, i dream of Jeannie, just fold your arms and blink and be where ever

with all the Extremophile on this big ball of mud , makes ya think
could real intell grow there and move off world

as well as what type of taxi's (body's)
as well as size ... could be microscopic or even smaller then that or the other direction

the more i know , the more i learn that i know nothing at all
<shrug>

Datwasntme's photo
Wed 06/12/19 07:06 PM
Brillig - The Hearse Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0KbQe63xkM

Datwasntme's photo
Wed 06/12/19 02:55 AM

Do you turn on a light at night when you hear a noise outside?

last time i tried to fly my house , i hurt myself
not trying that again , well not today at least

well it all depends on the noise , i have a wireless remote that lights it up like daylight outside , most times i just roll over and use the flashlight <shrug>

they would land their craft in a city center.

ever plant your craft in the middle of and ant hill ? they are by terms very smart they have queens and workers and i can go on , but i hope ya grab what i mean

well if they where trying to be sneaky , not sure floating over Washington DC for hhmm forgot if it was 3 or 5 hours
government sent plains , but the ufo's would just move

again different races, with different plans

........... i dont know enough about the human body on mutations

Could they actually be us traveling back in time looking for a solution to a species killing problem?
That seems to make more sense to me than any UFO/Alien story.

sure they came back to get the comador 64 computer part to save the world (or something i forgot the youtube vid)

well i don't see time as a all being , what i have blown up i have no idea how to make it rewind to before ... i see time as a line , all ways going forward

have i head that before yes , a lot of people talk about it from the grey's
along with many other story's
who knows

but time travel i have all ways had problem's wrapping my head around

Datwasntme's photo
Tue 06/11/19 04:42 PM

Seriously?
You are basing alien physiology on what is understood about Earth physiology?
What makes you think aliens have anything in common at all with Earth?
That's a pretty big assumption, eh?

Ever heard the term "Blind as a Bat"?
I've seen bats pick insects out of the air with their sonar.
Rattlesnakes have been proven to see in the infrared, they hunt by heat.
Lets not forget about the thousands of deep sea creatures that never even develop eyes.

But wait, there's more.
Space is filled with stuff floating around. Debris of matter just lounging around, floating there minding its own business.
But a spacecraft moving at light speed plus plows into it and kablewy, more space junk.
Or, those spacecraft moving at light speed plus have a method to detect matter faster than light. They have no need to drive within their headlights like you do with your car at night.
So they don't need lights to shine their way do they?
They have no need for lights on their craft because its not necessary.

But wait, there's more...
That same superior alien race also knows the properties of light in an atmosphere with Earth's composition. They know shining a bright light at night is going to be seen for hundreds of miles. If they are here covertly, why would they make the mistake of shining a bright light at night?

But wait, this superior intelligent race, able to construct a faster than light craft, navigate the billions of miles or thousands of light years needed to get here make the mistake of even being detected by Earthlings if they don't want to be?

Then ya gotta ask the questions;
Why cows?
Why crop circles?
Why implants at all?

If an advanced alien race is capable of the technological feats of getting here, don't you think they could track a human being if they wanted to?

The only way the so-called evidence fits is when it is applied to human limitations. Human concepts and human ideas.
Its more likely for an octopus to have a conversation with you by text message than for aliens to have anything in common with us.

yes i know a little about animals , ya left out the ones in deep sea that have glowing things to attract there meals
or how whales can talk to each other underwater for oh i forgot 1,000 miles i think it is all depending on the species

as well as one of me fav , the Bombardier beetle it shoots acid out its back side
or the skunk : ) i could go on and on really
i myself would rather have fire breathing dragons but <shrug>
no complaints there still awesome

and yes something slamming in to something at the speed of light to a non moving object would be painful enough let alone Micrometeorite coming from the other direction, i could be here all night as well as all the space junk humans have put up there

but if ya master gravity , i think ya can make a shield easy enough
would be like running a bus down hill (space craft)all the time
cause if you can control or manipulate it, if you prefer , that then takes care of your propulsion problem
we are still cave men playing with flint and steel to make a fire

they dont need lights

didn't we all ready go over this ? when they get out at night, out side there craft , would it not still be dark , well lets work on are space craft, or dig some dirt for a sample , or take a plant sample , oh if there was only a way to see , you see it all the time with work trucks <shrug>
i must be missing the Que on this one

as well as like i said before , different light ray show things
go in to a hotel and use a black light
your welcome
sleep tight and enjoy

as well as i see all kinds of people putting lights on the outside of there car that arn't even bright enough for them to really use for anything
by your standing point , they should not be doing it cause those lights cant be used for anything

as well as to make it be seen , you wouldn't want to move your ship and splat
like reversing a lot of the big trucks (bright light gets turned on and)(beep) (beep)

or to just be seen ie lassie just came back , well where is Jimmy , if ya have a big giant light up in the sky , well maybe they can see it etc etc

or maybe and only a few will get this
maybe its a pillar of smoke by day , and a pillar of fire at night

but again i am human , looking at it in my perspective , maybe they put the lights on there just cause they knew it would bug you

or the lights could be some type of side affect to what ever they are using

If they are here covertly, why would they make the mistake of shining a bright light at night?

who said they cared about being seen or known about ? who said it was covert ? read ya books , there are many about them coming and teaching are past dumber then now humans skills

i wonder if you are thinking there is only one race of ufo and they are all together to get us or something
ya do know there are more races then there are human races right ? and we cant even learn to live together cause of race

Then ya gotta ask the questions;
Why cows?
Why crop circles?
Why implants at all? ...

what ? you going to ask me why cows fart ?
well if the coring and surgical like cuts made are even the ufo's
but as far as i have heard , they could be used to collect data ... and if they dont eat moo cows , why keep the body <shrug> i do find it odd that the other animals will not eat the left over bits though

the circles no idea , might be someone tring to help that shouldnt be .. no idea again i stopped researching those when they moved it to pubs clowns
i only found like 8 that i got in to , the ones where the plants where changed and remaind changed for a long time after many growing years later .. the ground would have magnetic like small balls found all over the circle
the joints in the plant looked cooked , so not bent over with some dumb dumb with a stick
they where very few and far between and the people doing the research where highly mocked and under funded

implants .... tracking , or might be helping the human host
i lean more to the tracking part but no idea it wasn't researched , only a few would touch it let alone talk about it
the guy i had talked about before , he put his job on the line to do what he did , there are a few videos out there on the research that he did as well as them showing radio waves coming out of it , it moving when they went to cut it out ... you can find it on youtube i am sure
and as far as i know they still don't know what they are made of
but they might by now , its been a while since i researched implants
just remember the human body not rejecting it as a foren body and try to expel it

see for the most parts the humans are not hurt , granted traumatized but not really hurt , yes i know before ya say it , not all are that way , but most are a catch and release type

sadly
i can see humans doing the same thing
or even going back in time and doing it to are own humans and animals
let along run across a race the was not human type

but again you are asking a human what an alien thinks
i can only go with what i see , some seam there to help, some not so much
lol just like real life

Datwasntme's photo
Tue 06/11/19 03:43 PM
as they have taken out the report button since i use an add blocker they have long since lost me on reporting stuff
<shrug>
there loss , they could have many eyes out there
i used to complain about them removing the button but it fell on deaf ears

as long as scammers are making money , there will all ways be scammers
i remember not to long ago
was on the news , some little old lady got scammed for 86,000 $
<face palm>
said they had talked online for 6 or 8 months
nows thats and expensive relationship

any who report them if ya can

Datwasntme's photo
Mon 06/10/19 03:41 PM
2Pac - Ghetto Gospel (Official Music Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do5MMmEygsY

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25