Community > Posts By > Datwasntme

Datwasntme's photo
Sun 06/09/19 08:58 PM

Anyone that thinks we're alone is totally unrealistic.
I watched some things for several hours do things nothing from this world can do. At least nothing we know about.

its not as uncommen as a lot of people think
sadly it was made fun of for the longest of times
even the scientists are starting to talk more openly about it now a days ther ever before
sadly a lot of the people that have opened up and talked with me in a lot of high ranking places are still worried about loosing there jobs , same old same old

i watched a show last night the ufo dropped from 30,000 feet to sea level in the blink of an eye
i myself am not sure we could handle the G force of the drop speed let alone that nice fast stop at the bottom

but now i am not even sure if i trust me own eyes , drones can do some awsome things
as well as that dude that was in charge of one of the big places i forgot lockeed martin or something
said when he left , we have the knowledge to take E.T. home

so how much of it are we seeing now a days that is human made
cause military is all ways far advanced then what we see on the shelves

Datwasntme's photo
Sun 06/09/19 08:41 PM

1 Why would an alien craft need lights?
2 Why would aliens need lights at all?
3 We don't need lights.
4 Subs don't have headlights as they navigate the oceans.
Lights are only important when your vision is restricted to our specific optical abilities.
We have animals on this very planet that can see into spectrums we can't detect with our eyes.
So, why do UFOs have lights?

1 uhm cause its dark out there
2 cause some grew up in light areas some in dark areas
consider a mole and an eagle

3 wait what ?? we dont need lights
dude , sec i am still holding myself back from landing in mingle jail

uhm
care to take a walk with me in a cavern or mine or out in the woods on a dark night ? and no i mean ya no harm , i just wanna film it in night vision while you tell me we as humans dont need light : )

now if they grew up in a dark place like a mole , i would think they would still have to see if they where to travel across space
but i would still think some kind of radar or lasers or something else to be able to see , cause really
running in to a rock no biggy
running in to a planet lol yeah problem

another reason why ufo's have lights other then to see with there eyes
to see other things , or test of other things , and other things that i have no idea cause i think primitive , we use different light spectrum's to test for all kinds of stuff <shrug> us UV light for stuff as well

or because they have windows and are looking out

or the same reason ambulances and fire trucks and outside work crews have lights that they do not use for driving

you do understand there is more then just one race of aliens right ?
many different bumps and sizes ... i am sure there are some that make a platypus look normal

Datwasntme's photo
Sun 06/09/19 08:25 PM

Intellectual mind, oh where art thou? Not here I see,

i am not a religious person , but that was cool
thank you : )

We are not alone. But it’s not Aliens...

well if its not born on this earth by terms its Alien
but i think there are many things out there and to limit them with one name i can not do

i am not a religious person, because, in someone else's religion, you are going to there hell,i myself , dont know anyone well enough to send them to my hell

but it is a great way to divide and concur as well as control
don't get me wrong , most religions have great idea's and most things that should be common seance and sadly to most its the tree's that they can not see through the forest

Datwasntme's photo
Sun 06/09/19 08:12 PM

Anyone that thinks we're alone is totally unrealistic.
I watched some things for several hours do things nothing from this world can do. At least nothing we know about.

What a bold statement?

not really , just all depends who is around , a lot more people believe then ya might think
Frankly, I want to meet ET.
I want to see what they are.

be very care full what you wish for
the encounter could go either way all depending on who you are meeting up with and what they are up too (i relate it like meeting people there are ones ya wanna meet and one's ya hope ya never meet)

I watched some things for several hours do things nothing from this world can do.

If you have such a reliable source to witness extraterrestrial activity, why in hell are you keeping it to yourself?
Why haven't you contacted people that are equipped to document it?
How come you haven't grabbed samples?

many differnt reasons for that answer all depending on the sercomestances

if ya researched it instead of sitting on the outside looken in like i have been saying from the get go : ) <shrug>

lets see abduction why dont they have proof , k well from most of the storys people dont even remember being taken let alone not in control of there body if they do ever even rememeber at all... as far as proof being out there i have staighted a few before in comments

but as far as i know , no one has a shiney object that says made on youranuss
<shrug>

any who the research is out there , the ones in the video are a great place to start

Datwasntme's photo
Sun 06/09/19 07:58 PM

Can anyone tell what are the
Kids with solid black eyes
Are they demonic

i dont know
most say demonic
its the whole dont let them in thing
i have only heard of a few cases of them , and those where on tv (shock) type of show .. i never did any rel research in to them

Datwasntme's photo
Sun 06/09/19 01:25 PM
Halsey - 100 Letters (Vevo Presents)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpiNnRa_TcE

Datwasntme's photo
Mon 06/03/19 06:51 PM
yeah i had started mine before you had sent yours
so after i posted mine

i was like wow she is fast : )

granted at first i thought they was cuss words and spend many a few times reading it and laughen

and no prob : ) i try to help where i can

Datwasntme's photo
Mon 06/03/19 04:41 PM
ty
Kristi : )

Datwasntme's photo
Mon 06/03/19 04:40 PM
wonders if stars are cuss words
<shrug>

yeah that one went over my head
sorry i cant help but some one should be by soon to help
think ya need someone with access i don't have

Datwasntme's photo
Mon 06/03/19 04:36 PM
lol cant get this song out of my head now lmao

Attitude Adjustment - Hank Williams, Jr.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFhubbRugak

Datwasntme's photo
Mon 06/03/19 04:06 PM
after thought
this is a pg sight
so if it was nude pic or something like that they will take it down again and possible send ya to mingle jail

they all so do it if your pic is not yours , ie one they might know cause its a famous person

if that is what ya ment by getting your photo back

Datwasntme's photo
Mon 06/03/19 03:55 PM

Hopefully start reporting the truth!!! The news today is horrible and 99% fake!!! All of them. Your better off reading the BBC. It's not as bias as the American news outlets!!!

well said

i dont even trust the BBC
they have changed a lot as well : (

but yeah the truth on the news would be nice

Datwasntme's photo
Mon 06/03/19 03:50 PM

how do I get my photo back

uhm who stole it ?

i would guess
upload a new one

Pic's on mingle2
stole this info from an addmin

Are you trying to upload with a mobile device?
http://m.mingle2.com/users/edit_photos
Or from a pc?
http://mingle2.com/user/edit_photos

(Mingle2 does not support Windows-based phones.)

Also, Mark's quote on picture file size:
"When it comes to uploading images to a Mingle2 account, the actual file
size is almost unlimited. The number of pixels in the image, however,
is limited to 10 million. In other words, the product of width*length
must not exceed 10000000.

Pictures should be in .gif, .jpg, or .bmp format."

the picture has to be on your computer/device, not on a website...

if this does not fix the problem , look in the help section

http://mingle2.com/forum/forum/7

Datwasntme's photo
Mon 06/03/19 03:11 PM
Edited by Datwasntme on Mon 06/03/19 03:11 PM

I would slap him back slightly, maybe use a cattle prod.
Let him see how it feels.

:thumbsup:

i was worried he would get a punch rather then a slap next time if he did that

well once they woke up that is

Datwasntme's photo
Mon 06/03/19 03:09 PM
i will explain with an old joke

guy walks in to a doctor's office
doctor asks what's the problem
guy says my eye hurts
doctor says stop putting your finger in it then

hope that helps

Datwasntme's photo
Mon 06/03/19 02:52 PM

But then I have no one in particular, to share these beautiful positivity with:pensive:...

that might be why you are so positive : )
no one to drag ya down
<shrug>
best wishes on your hunt

Datwasntme's photo
Sun 06/02/19 11:38 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cappuccino

A cappuccino is an espresso-based coffee drink that originated in Italy, and is traditionally prepared with steamed milk foam (microfoam).

Variations of the drink involve the use of cream instead of milk, and flavoring with cinnamon or chocolate powder.[1][2] It is typically smaller in volume than a caffè latte, with a thicker layer of microfoam.

The name comes from the Capuchin friars, referring to the colour of their habits,[3] and in this context referring to the colour of the beverage when milk is added in small portion to dark, brewed coffee (today mostly espresso). The physical appearance of a modern cappuccino with espresso créma and steamed milk is a result of a long evolution of the drink.

The Viennese bestowed the name "Kapuziner", possibly in the 18th century, on a version that included whipped cream and spices of unknown origin. The Italian cappuccino was unknown outside Italy until the 1930s, and seems to be born out of Viennese-style cafés in Trieste and other cities in the former Austria in the first decades of the 20th century. The drink has since spread worldwide and can be found at a number of establishments.

i like mountain dew : )

Datwasntme's photo
Sun 06/02/19 11:14 AM

What does it mean if it shows an account is deactivated does it just mean they are off line

most of the times , it means they got booted by the system or admin

but like she said above a lot of people deactivate there accounts when they log out , a lot less spam mail that way as they cant receive mail once deactivated

Datwasntme's photo
Sun 06/02/19 11:05 AM
Nothing is Ever left behind.

thats not correct
there is lots of stuff out there

i even talked about some stuff left behind in this forum post on previous statement's

the pink medical residue on Betty Hills PJ's that science still cant figure out what it is (it was used in one of her surgery's if i remember right but its been yeas since i looked that up)

people being abducted and wake up back home in someone elses cloths
(yes it has happened, and no they where not drunk on drugs or anything like that)

the implants that Dr Leir removed (as i said before)
that was an interesting watch , worth a watch if ya haven't seen and can take watching surgery ...

that's just 3 off the top of my head and i just woke up so i could give you many many more , so sure , there is nothing out there

i could go on , but what would be the point

you are jumping to assumption with out doing the proper research

so yes , i can see how you have come to your conclusions
cause i went to the beach , didnt see no fish , so there forth , there are no fish in the sea , cant be after all cause you cant breath underwater and there forth there are no fish, because you see you cant breath under water , so they cant breath under water .... you cant make it to the bottom of the very depts of the sea so there forth fish can not

can i come watch you tell a fisher man this ?
i think it might be even worth recording

A flaming arrow might be a missle?

you left a lot out of that , and arrow that he could direct to hit any where in the world , and when he would draw back and fire it , it would take off with flames and thunder below it, and it would take off in to the sky ... i dont remember the exzact thing its been years
you can look it up , they have flying crafts called Vimanas they even have drawings of them
so a little different from just a flaming arrow
sort of like 4 tires make a car .... well it does but yeah left out a lot of stuff

A flaming chariot might be a spacecraft or a jet.

could be , you have to put yourself in there shoes
a chariot was a vehicle
now as i have never seen a chariot have fire below it and take off in to the sky's nor am i that old to have been there to see it

<shrug>

One last thing, who says aliens can even understand the concept of God?

no idea that was the pope offering to teach them , i am not a religious man and don't get me started on religions ... maybe ask the pope

Who says aliens understand any human concept?

i have no idea , who ?
i have never heard of them understanding any human concept but then again never put any thought in to it
but again you are asking the wrong person
i am not alien , i have just done a lot of research in it
runs along the same lines as you asking me if ghosts pee
how would i know , i am not a ghost and me ghost hunts when i was younger , i never thought to ask them if they pee
<face palm>

Why?

why what ?

Datwasntme's photo
Sun 06/02/19 10:21 AM

I'll bet when aliens fly past Earth,
they lock their doors.

lmao : )
love it

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25