Community > Posts By > Datwasntme

Datwasntme's photo
Sat 06/01/19 10:48 PM
well i thought it would be more of an exploration
something like we would do
oh look that planet has life forms

what would we do
well lets see what we do here just as an example
we would study them , maybe even kid nap some to dissect (ya know those people that love to cut stuff open to see how it ticks )

i never put to much in to the wow signal , that could have been anything , it was never found out where it came from (if i remember right , sadly i didn't do any research in to that)

you said
UFO stands for UNIDENTIFIED Flying Object.
If I throw my poop in the air and someone doesn't know what it is, its a UFO.

i am not even sure what to say about that
makes about as much seance as you asking me if ghosts pee

yes i guess it would be , but i have no idea what that has to do with it...
i dont think your bowl movements are big enough for people to get in and fly around

idk , maybe they are , and that is why ya brought it up

Datwasntme's photo
Sat 06/01/19 10:31 PM

If people would listen they would
Here that even main stream scientists say there is life on
Other planets they just haven't
Found it

most people are leaning that way since its not so taboo to talk about
wasnt that long ago it would have gave ya a padded cell or worse yet, burned at the stake for talking about it

i think one of the problems with them looking for it , is they are only looking for planets like ares

wasn't that long ago even the pope was talking about welcoming there star brothers and sisters, they want to teach them the ways of god

<shrug>
i still find it funny when people tell me its a new thing and only started in uhm think it was 1947 when the dude coined it flying saucers
but that is wrong
its from Mr. John Martin in 1879

they are kinda right , the name caught on then, but it goes way back in time back to the gods

forgot think it was india , they have a god that fought another god on this planet , he had a bow that could shoot and arrow that would have fire under it and he could control it to hit any where in the world he wanted

or some then like that been a while since i researched it... we would call that a self guided missile or ground to air missile

so many of the religions talk of the god or gods descending from the sky
a few talk about what they seen along the way , ie info they shouldnt know

Datwasntme's photo
Sat 06/01/19 10:16 PM
its to far , i love that : )
well lets just pop back 300 years , guess what , its to far to fly around the world in a day
so that is your idea that they couldn't get here

yeah man and if ya go faster then the speed of sound you will explode

that's old thinking

as far as star trek , yes i found it laughable as well , but that was a tv show made many years ago by humans , so i am kinda haven a problem of how you are using that to show that ufo's are not real

wow man the tv show was fake so ufo's are too

you say there is nothing to physically touch
research alien implants
now if ya get lucky you will find a great man , that sadly is no longer with us
he has a great story about how worried they where when there daughter drank them
he did a lot of reserch on them , has all kinds of video on them
about how they where admitting radio signals , how under X ray you could see them move when he would go to cut them out , after taken out they would stop sending radio signals
cant think of his name atm , he was and forgot his main line of business radiation some then or other , was a very well known doctor
Dr. Roger Leir
had to look it up , getting old sucks

and i agree there are a lot of fear factor people out there , its what sells

as well as a lot of fakes
but to point them out as a reason they are not real
again ya lost me on that one

as far as news it would be all over the world
again please research , i can list many right of the top of my head that have been on tv and or net news shows

so again ya lost me on that one

Datwasntme's photo
Sat 06/01/19 09:41 PM
how did that go
we all look at the world through shaded glasses

to each there own
<shrug>

there are many different reasons why people dont explore rather then go by what they are told

sadly a lot of it is fear based , granted that is how the hhmm think it was cia came up with that shame tactic (tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist)

but once ya take a dive in and see all the info all over the place about it

prob i have is there is so much disinformation on the net

way to many impressive fake stuff
<face palm>

but i guess in a way it was good , made me dig even farther in to it

fact is weirder then fiction

and for some reason the mowing devil popped in to the empty spots between me ears , no idea, that has to do with the plague times but does have tie ins with ufo's

it is funny the way the mind dont work lol : )

Datwasntme's photo
Sat 06/01/19 01:34 PM

hi everyone ! my name is john looking for a attractive woman here in macomb twp. for seeing do if someone's intrested hit me up and i can't upload a pic for some reason :(

Pic's on mingle2
stole this info from an addmin

Are you trying to upload with a mobile device?
http://m.mingle2.com/users/edit_photos
Or from a pc?
http://mingle2.com/user/edit_photos

(Mingle2 does not support Windows-based phones.)

Also, Mark's quote on picture file size:
"When it comes to uploading images to a Mingle2 account, the actual file
size is almost unlimited. The number of pixels in the image, however,
is limited to 10 million. In other words, the product of width*length
must not exceed 10000000.

Pictures should be in .gif, .jpg, or .bmp format."

the picture has to be on your computer/device, not on a website...

if this does not fix the problem , look in the help section

http://mingle2.com/forum/forum/7

Datwasntme's photo
Sat 06/01/19 01:33 PM

i think no here any girl.frustrated

just cause you dont see them , dont mean they are not here

Datwasntme's photo
Sat 06/01/19 01:31 PM

Why no replies. I’m not a scammer

the list for that is unlimited
could be not there type
could be they havn't logged in to check there mail

really the list is endless

best wishes on your hunt

Datwasntme's photo
Sat 06/01/19 01:25 PM

Yes, more garbage?
How many times do I need to watch the same crap?
Is it going to change my mind? Hell no.
What would change my mind is a real video.

A real video needs no support and stands on its own.
I mean, c'mon man?

one of the many ways you an i differ
i wont use new video as evidence
to easy to fake , to easy to make , to easy to use a drone to make something happen

now before computer editing i might go for a video but , thinking of the foo fighters in WW2 i have seen some videos on those, the ones i seen i was told where told where never released to the public , not really a lot to see , just old gov grainy (well they where back then) of something very bright dancing all over the place and both sides, thought it was the others
, some have called it ball lighting
<shrug>
but as i have never heard of that much ball lighting being in one place at one time ... i have no idea

any who, what seams to change peoples out looks the most is some thing sighted in real life

i had one even as laughable as it is
was young out on a camping trip with friends and me father
i seen some type of craft draw a giant Z in the sky ... ya couldn't see what was making it , was to far away ,you could see something there , but was way to far away , but it left a giant Z in the air it was all white (smoke maybe i have no idea)
it was fast and the angles of the Z would kill any one inside from the speed and G forces
me father had a friend that worked and flew air plains and she even said that "there was now way that was one of are's, and that i was right the G force would kill any one on those turns"

kinda reminded me of the pillar of smoke the wise men followed but it never turned to a pillar of fire at night (that's cause i am a dumb man not a wise man lol)
<shrug>
now do i claim that as a sighting , to me , not really , cause i never really seen the object , but it was enough to peek me mind in to it , and just one of the many odd things i have had happen in my life
could have just been a failed booster rocket for all i know on a project that was never mentioned

but as far as me changing your mind on things
all i was doing was posting a video to have conversation about it and on them
maybe touch with some people that have some info or insight that i have not run across
<shrug>
i would never try to change your opinion or anyone elses on it , that would be a very hard task if not impossible, to change someones closed mind that is made up to see things different ... that is a task i am not up to, nor, do i care to take on

old joke " i do wonder if fish once dragged to the surface and released tell there fish friends about being abducted, pulled out of there world and in to a new one that they could not breath (from water to air) and set free"
would they believe them
<shrug>

now with all that being said ,are they all real , no, some are attention grabbers , some are false id ,but there are many that they have, that can not be explained that have reliable witnesses(reliable enough to be used in a court of law ,for anything, yet not for u.f.o.)
<scratches head>

but when the main investigator turned from a hard core non believer in to a believer and he was in it deep, a lot deeper then my security covers

does make me wonder : )

then ya find out they never stopped investigating sightings and what not
that kinda tossed fuel on the fire

for me , its more the hope of a civilization could grow that big with out taken themselves out like us humans seam to be doing over all this stupid stuff like greed , color , etc etc etc <shrug>

i still wonder if that's what the big bang was , 2 beings thinking that they where better then the other with bigger bombs then we can even think about (forget the death star that is a small toy), and then take them selfs out (was an off thought about nukes, usa and rushia we could do that now , but just not as big of a bang)but truth be told , i never really checked out the big bang , was just an odd thought

but any who keep in mind we can only see a very very small part of space
http://www.quora.com/How-much-of-the-universe-has-been-explored-by-man
Well, there are billions of galaxies and we barely understand 1% of our solar system, let alone our own galaxy, so something like 0.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.1% would be the upper end of what we have explored.

Datwasntme's photo
Sat 06/01/19 11:53 AM
wish ya luck Jaden
sounds like a killer party though

Datwasntme's photo
Fri 05/31/19 11:30 PM
thats Wonderful
did ya watch the video i posted ?

Datwasntme's photo
Fri 05/31/19 09:06 PM
Congrats on your first post : )

Datwasntme's photo
Fri 05/31/19 09:04 PM
think that would all depend on there diet
could go any way really

don't eat at all , just get there stuff from the stars (Photosynthesis)
or other polar
they come and we are the dinner

<shrug>

Datwasntme's photo
Fri 05/31/19 08:05 AM
it's why its one of me favorite cases
there are many out there
and sadly there are many fake ones out there as well
<shrug>
i do wonder what the rate of unreported ones are out there
as well as how many are man made encounter's

Datwasntme's photo
Thu 05/30/19 02:32 PM
getten old is ruff lol

anti-aircraft artillery,
not ground to air missiles

Dumb Dumb Dat
lol

Datwasntme's photo
Thu 05/30/19 02:28 PM

I think if as humans believe
That there isn't any life on other
Worlds were foolish or arrogant

i can not argue with that one
take a step back and ask how much of space have we seen lol
more stars in the sky then all the grains of sand on the beaches

human area fun breed

i cant help it, i still laugh when i get some one that tells me "well we cant fly there, so they cant fly here"
wait, what ?

for me the flip was the fight over Calli (think its best known by the name "The Battle of Los Angeles")
American forces put up 80,000 tons of ground to air missiles (anti airplane if i remember right) at something there spot lights shown (many like 6 or 8), it takes all that , then slowly flys off south
what was it government ?
a weather balloon
<face palm>
k so now when i fly i want to be in the little black box , or in a weather balloon

Datwasntme's photo
Thu 05/30/19 02:23 PM

Help me

help ya with ?
if its the same problem as above , follow the steps

if its something else , make a new help message so the people that can maybe help can see it

Datwasntme's photo
Thu 05/30/19 12:04 PM
i as well , have not heard of that one

hope ya get it fixed soon

Datwasntme's photo
Wed 05/29/19 08:44 AM

The greys took my stash

now that sounds more like my luck

i would be all happy with one or more in a room chatten and there friends would be cleaning out my closets lol

wake up later with me well i would say mind cleaned , but wouldnt i have to have a mind, to wipe it clean ? any who, wake up with an empty house an no idea WTF happened lol

Datwasntme's photo
Wed 05/29/19 08:40 AM
Ddendyl Hoyt ~ Mama Tried (Merle Haggard) Lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgxeBu_9-cg

Datwasntme's photo
Tue 05/28/19 06:47 PM

We hope someday soon the proof of Alien existence will be a great relief from all these UFO thing

well all deppending on where you live and your beliefs
a lot of people all ready know
<shrug>

i just hope they are friendly : )
but i dought it

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25