Community > Posts By > Duchess_Athena

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 02:30 PM

Sad truth of the matter you are young don't let them get to you ok, lots of fish in the sea

I do not understand why some men feel that if they get with a woman she has to be able to give them kids.

What ever happened to wanting to be with some just for the person. To me if there has to be the option of they have to be able to give you a baby that is nothing more then wanting a baby machine.

My opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey some men feel the need to clone themselves, that is just how they are made up.

uhmmm...I will by that for now but yuck

Oh yes I know. I know it is possible to have your best friend and lover all in one. My best gf in the world has had it for 13yrs so I am just waiting and having fun with waiting.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 02:27 PM

gotta get dinner going but im coming back so be warned!!! lmao laugh think ill play in here tonight with all my sweetie pants!!! xxoxoxoxox
Anyways I am gonna go take a nap, but I'll be back later to play too!!! Luv ya gals! smooched smooched smooched smooched

I am leaving soon also. Got to get some dinner

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 02:26 PM
Just seems to me people miss so much by puting requirments on a person b4 you have ever got to know who they are.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 02:24 PM

I do not understand why some men feel that if they get with a woman she has to be able to give them kids.

What ever happened to wanting to be with some just for the person. To me if there has to be the option of they have to be able to give you a baby that is nothing more then wanting a baby machine.

My opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey some men feel the need to clone themselves, that is just how they are made up.

uhmmm...I will by that for now but yuck

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 02:20 PM

My opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 01:42 PM
Where is cdaddy hiding??

Hey hun check your mail cutie:wink: :wink:

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 12:11 PM
I am glad you business is going where you want it nothing is more pleasing then seeing your work pay for its self

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 12:10 PM
Honestly there is very little else that is sexier then a man who knows how deal with buildings things the right wayflowerforyou flowerforyou

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 12:06 PM

Okay then I won't push you

Oh and why is that do tell

(((daddy))) how are you today

i am doing great. it has been the best day ever. i must do the happy dance.bigsmile bigsmile

ok. its kind of a long story.

no its good.
well i have my own construction company. i just got a contract with a waterfront community. there are 250 homes in it. 150 of them are waterfront. the rest are waterview. i am building 2 tier decks on all 250 homes. 100 foot docks with a 12 foot by 12 foot sitting area on the 150 waterfront homes. and if those homeowners want a boat lift or boat house on their dock, they have to hire me to build it for them.bigsmile

Love a man that knows what to do with his hands....:tongue: :tongue: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 11:53 AM

why so happy?

Cause my last best friend froom school found me on myspace knew him from middle school we always walked home and talked he was one of few ppl who really knew me. He found me. I have looked for years for 2 of my friends and have been found by both in less then a month.

can things get any better?.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 11:47 AM

it looks like we slowed down on this thread.....

well i'm here now so lets pick things up.

Get the party started!!!!laugh laugh

and how are you doing today sweets?flowerforyou flowerforyou love

I am doing good. how about you??? I am so happy right now it is silly.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 11:41 AM
I am so happy I finally got found by my best guy friend from school on myspace:heart: :heart: :heart: It is final I have found all of my old friends from school now...drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 11:39 AM

sad sad sad Relistening to me lectures are so boringsad sad sad sad sad
lectures are always boring lol

He is the funniest person I have ever meet during lecture but the recordings are not as funny
lol i bet

Boy do I NOT miss lectures/school!!phew! I feel for you Duchess

It is worth it but OMG trying to get everything out of these lecs and weed out his life stories well I got some choice words for it

OH yes it is DEFINITLY worth it, but I always loved trying to weed thru what was gonna be tested on virses what they felt like that had to add in thier own opinions!

I am willing to share my lec recordings if you want to do some...laugh laugh laugh

Hhhmm let me think, um NO THANKS!! I finished that all 8 years ago, dont think I could keep up now if I tried! But I will be thinking of you and feeling bad for you if that helps any!:cry: happy

LOL it is just the basic chemistry that is driving me nuts...grumble grumble grumble but I still love it...uhmmm maybe I am crazylaugh laugh

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 11:35 AM

He is the funniest person I have ever meet during lecture but the recordings are not as funny
lol i bet

It is worth it but OMG trying to get everything out of these lecs and weed out his life stories well I got some choice words for it

OH yes it is DEFINITLY worth it, but I always loved trying to weed thru what was gonna be tested on virses what they felt like that had to add in thier own opinions!

I am willing to share my lec recordings if you want to do some...laugh laugh laugh

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 11:34 AM

it looks like we slowed down on this thread.....

well i'm here now so lets pick things up.

Get the party started!!!!laugh laugh

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 11:32 AM

lol i bet

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 11:22 AM

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 11:16 AM

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 10:34 AM
Says I need to wait to email anymore...lol I will just call The Shandow later on instead. I need to pay attention to my recordings right now.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 02/16/08 10:19 AM

24 Duchess_Athena e-mail

chris1979 page 7

Peccy page 9

TheShadow page 10

chuck366 page 16

Kojack page 18

Neilneo page 31

Sorry whats up I am only half paying attention studying for exam on tue
email them guys hun and get to know them and see what happens friends or match

Ok they are all nice guys I don't really see any gross guys on here like it use to be a few months ago

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25