Community > Posts By > Duchess_Athena

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/28/10 09:09 PM
I myself have tried many times to go vegan or close to it but this time I finally have the support of my family; so it should work.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/28/10 09:03 PM
I am doing this to be more healthy a bonus is weight lose:smile:

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/28/10 09:02 PM
Do you have any great recipes you are willing to share? I also am having problems with getting my 4 year old son to eat anything other then a PB sandwhich that is not cut with a cookie cutter...lol

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 02/28/10 08:57 PM
Just wondering if anyone around here is Vegan. Me and my family are statring this new adventure.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Tue 10/28/08 06:08 PM
It has been so long since I have posted here they have changed so much and it is actually more easier to navigate the site now. Kudos to the men in charge here.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Tue 10/28/08 06:05 PM
Thank you thank you!!!!!!!!! those where the ones I need I have to pick one.
I have eplication of a poem due on Monday

Duchess_Athena's photo
Tue 10/28/08 05:59 PM
Found it!!!!!!!!!!!

Duchess_Athena's photo
Tue 10/28/08 05:39 PM
I am searching the archives for my poems. I posted them months ago so far I am on page 412 back tracking. I need my poems for a English 2 class. I don't have them on my PC because I have a new laptop the old one is gone. Any help I would be thankful for.

If you find one just post a comment and it will bring it to the front.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:53 PM
rant rant rant I am not happy at all by Fay my kids started school monday to just miss the rest of the week not to mention certain areas in my town are flooded out. Our post office and local ER is flooded and probaly more I am not wanting to know right now.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:11 PM

hmm really am not addicted i play 3 to 4 hours on weekends. lol

keep that up then you are more displined then most grown people now.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:08 PM
lol that is what all the guys who are 32-36 now said years ago...

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:03 PM

you mean the world of crack?????????? nope

Exactly what i call it. no am not addicted chill. but it seems so boring now.. age of conan i hear the call!

OMG that is what my gf's husband has moved on to also and it is just has bad. He is still now on that all the time and just works plays videos games and spend no time with family.

Word of the wise if you ever want a family and woman give up the games someday. Most women want a man to spend attention on them..

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 05/24/08 08:57 PM
omfg I havent herd that in forever...and i hated it then and I hate even more nowexplode explode explode explode explode explode

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 05/24/08 08:56 PM
you mean the world of crack?????????? nope

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sat 05/24/08 06:46 AM
If it was suppose to be a joke she should have made a notation that it was not real and just a game/ j/k. I could never joke about selling my kids.

My girl friend told me about a cahtolic school in new orleans last night that if your kid is geting out of control that you can send your kids to and they actualy come pick your kid up by plane so that they cannot run away. So my friend jokes with her girls if they ever get out of hand that she is going to have the nuns come and get them. lmao

Duchess_Athena's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:09 PM
My saying is you get what you pay forflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Duchess_Athena's photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:38 PM
No but I did eat a healty sub and then followed it by chocolate truffles...laugh laugh laugh laugh Then I slept off a horrible sugar high...I my major things is geting my eating habits back into control I got out of wack by a horrible 2 weeks of constant finalssick sick Something about finals makes do bad bad things to my body lol

Duchess_Athena's photo
Sun 05/18/08 12:36 PM
CPS will be at your door in 2 hrs....Now clean your house!!!!!! You have kids at home that should be motivation enough.flowerforyou flowerforyou laugh

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 05/16/08 03:16 PM

I dont know if anyone has said yet but boys have two sets of muscles one for peeing and another for pooping. It is easier to get them to pee first and pooping later. My boy is 3 and is not potty trained yet and this is normal everyone has their own pace. I learned with my girl that you can not force it with some kids it does not always work that way. I let my kids go to bathroom with me when they are young and that seems to help them get the idea down. GOOD LUCKbigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou

Sometimes my son comes to the bathroom with me just for a hug and he likes to flush the toliet for me. Kids are weird and what ever gets them bathroom friendly will help.

If he starts to go to the bathroom with you just include him in the tolet flushing and washing of hands to build up the good bathroom habits.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Duchess_Athena's photo
Fri 05/16/08 03:12 PM
I dont know if anyone has said yet but boys have two sets of muscles one for peeing and another for pooping. It is easier to get them to pee first and pooping later. My boy is 3 and is not potty trained yet and this is normal everyone has their own pace. I learned with my girl that you can not force it with some kids it does not always work that way. I let my kids go to bathroom with me when they are young and that seems to help them get the idea down. GOOD LUCKbigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25