Community > Posts By > Duchess_Athena

Duchess_Athena's photo
Thu 02/28/08 06:20 PM
I got a question ladies and it pretains to sex and dating. Can I post something like that here as long as it is not graphic

Duchess_Athena's photo
Thu 02/28/08 05:50 PM
I have been up to and past my ears in school work. I love every moment though. I will be having some fun pretty soon. I had to dates planed last time I checked. One may or may not be still on. Some men just can't handel a woman who knows her own mind ya know.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Duchess_Athena's photo
Thu 02/28/08 05:45 PM
Hi storm hun how are you tonight you hottieflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Duchess_Athena's photo
Thu 02/28/08 05:39 PM
Thank you hun I am doing goodflowerforyou flowerforyou

Duchess_Athena's photo
Thu 02/28/08 05:28 PM
Hi Sas how have you been hun?

Duchess_Athena's photo
Thu 02/28/08 05:25 PM
Hello everyone...(((sigh))) I am feeling so wacky or wacked out
So how is everyone doing???

Just so everyone knows if you have thought about geting satelite radio for your car check out sirus web site I just got a good deal for mine with professional install

Duchess_Athena's photo
Thu 02/28/08 05:18 PM
noway noway noway noway noway noway laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/27/08 06:52 PM
laugh laugh laugh herd it before but is a good one

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/27/08 06:10 PM
noway noway noway noway laugh laugh laugh laugh

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/27/08 06:06 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/27/08 06:06 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:53 PM
This is a better link expalining it

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/26/florida.power/index.html?iref=hpmostpop

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:52 PM
Reactors still down after massive Florida power outage: officials
1 hour ago

MIAMI (AFP) — Power officials pressedon with efforts Wednesday to bring two nuclear reactors back on line in southern Florida, one day after a massive blackout shut them off and darkened millions of homes across the state.

"The reactors still are not running," said Karen Visepo, spokeswoman for Florida Power and Light, the company responsible for providing power in southern Florida.

The disabled reactors at the Turkey Point nuclear power plant were unlikely to cause new blackouts, she said, but workers labored feverishly to get them operating again.

"Getting them up and running again is a slow process," Visepo said.

Tuesday's monster power outage left millions of people in southern Florida bereft of electricity for several hours.

The downed nuclear reactors have revived controversy in the state over the safety of radioactive energy sources, especially in view of Florida Power and Light's plans to build two more nuclear reactors at its Turkey Point facility.

"If we have in the future an accident where the reactors go critical, I would only pray for Miami-Dade County since there is no way to evacuate the population today compared with in 1972, when the reactors were originally permitted," the president Rhonda Roff of an environmental group called "Save It Now, Glades" told AFP.

Her environmental group says any more water-thirsty nuclear reactors would cause great harm to the delicate marshlands of the Florida Everglades in the southern part of the state.

Some experts had misgivings about nuclear reactors' purported safety.

"At least 50 percent of the risk of a reactor accident comes from not having electric power," said Nuclear Information and Resource Services regional president Mary Olson.

"Every nuclear reactor that goes down represents a high risk," she said, explaining that when power goes out, the plant has a battery-powered back-up cooling system that lasts about two hours, after which fuel and radioaction start to leak "in 45 minutes."

"If the Florida governments want to have more reactors, that will increase the risk for the people of Miami area," Olson said.

Power was out Tuesday across wide swathe of Florida, from Miami in the south to up Daytona Beach mid-state, causing traffic jams, forcing schools to lock down, and prompting stores to close.

Officials said the outage was caused by a malfunctioning disconnect switch at a power substation near Miami.

The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission said in a statement it was looking into possible violations of federal rules, as it consulted with other US agencies.

The outage was the country's biggest since August 2003, when about 50 million people were left without power across the northeastern United States and Canada, plunging New York City into darkness and halting its subway network.

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hqzKZYV_FS7JoyYm90kopwwsSKBA

I was in lecture when this power outage happened yesterday, supposedly it wasn't suppose to reach as far as Daytons but it did. If was funny was our teacher did miss a beat but to ask someone to open the blinds to let light in and kept on with the lecture. Boy did it get hot up in our lecture room. We couldn't open the doors to let in air where we needed it cause it needs keys to open. I have a WACKY professor lmao.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:40 PM
Oh and by the way from the people I knew who worked at tripler hated it cause the hours where so grueling. It is the ONLY hospital they let families and personel go to. The only time the let people go anywhere else is if there was a major accident. Tripler rarely ever outpatients. You have 3 major bases on the island and several smaller bases all with personel. Tripler is always undermaned also for the amount of people it tends to. Oh and by the way last time I herd there are rumors of PH geting a aricraft carrier ship and that is about 3000 more families. You will never be bored at Tripler.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:35 PM
Well Hawaii is ok and not so ok. Check out the centipiedes first and they inhabit homes out there like roaches but more sneaky. I had one fall on me coming out of the shower.mad devil i say they look like something that crawled out of HELL. I would love to visit hawaii but never want to live there again

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:35 PM
Well Hawaii is ok and not so ok. Check out the centipiedes first and they inhabit homes out there like roaches but more sneaky. I had one fall on me coming out of the shower.mad devil i say they look like something that crawled out of HELL. I would love to visit hawaii but never want to live there again

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:30 PM
W/E

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:28 PM
I lived in Hawaii for 5 1/2yrs so my personal relation to the Army is from Navy men who went over there. So many of my friends went over there. I have seen from inside of every single branch off the military. Kids dad ship had alot to do with the war also and other asspect of it that are not ground related.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:24 PM
No I am not into the free love thing. I don't believe anything comes free you have to work for what you want and work hard. Plus I like to live a healthy life style and most men do not do that. Fast food and junk of all kinds are only in my house for special days. Special days are not weekends...lol.

Duchess_Athena's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:21 PM
His first command he did was the USS Lake Erie and I was with him through all his schools by the time he got to his second command we where seperatings so that don't matter. We seperated for personal reasons nothing to with the military except they try to make him stop giving me money for me and our kids to live on. His commands try to get into every single personal detail I sometimes wonder if they wipe is a** for him also.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25